AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-03-01, 20:04   Link #41
OutSmart
Comic Relief

I told you already, pay the guys to open it!

say it smells like great food, and it has no owner... what a waste...

or say you can hear something that sounds like gold coins when you shake it..

just make them open it, get to a safe spot and then see if they get killed or not.

do this for all the AS guys who helped ya ^^
Old 2009-03-01, 20:09   Link #42
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSmart View Post

just make them open it, get to a safe spot and then see if they get killed or not.

too bad if that really DID happen, you wouldn't ever hear from me again...ever

though some people like xris would probably appreciate it if i stopped posting on this forum hehe
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 20:14   Link #43
OutSmart
Comic Relief

LOL, how about x-ray the damn thing? or make a little whole in the package with a knife?

or.. oh I know! paying the guys to open it!! ( lol )

I'll share a tear for yah if what's inside is the 4pound worth of OVERNINETHOUSANDDOLLARSZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I understand if you dont open it though, I probably wouldnt.. but I would have to be strong.. since I've got a 16 year old spare brother that I can use in situations just like these LOL
Old 2009-03-01, 20:55   Link #44
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
LOL, how about x-ray the damn thing? or make a little whole in the package with a knife?

or.. oh I know! paying the guys to open it!! ( lol )

I'll share a tear for yah if what's inside is the 4pound worth of OVERNINETHOUSANDDOLLARSZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I understand if you dont open it though, I probably wouldnt.. but I would have to be strong.. since I've got a 16 year old spare brother that I can use in situations just like these LOL
too bad im the youngest in the family, im glad i didn't grow up with an older sibling like you...man i can only begin to imagine the years of torment and humiliation
Old 2009-03-01, 21:10   Link #45
OutSmart
Comic Relief

looool,

cīmon...there's a reason why the kid is still alive, I am merciful ... ^^ LOL

well, wathever you decide, well done ^^, tomorrow plz post what happened when the guys came for it, I bet there will be some awkwardness (more or less during the time some voice in your head will be screaming ASK THEM WHAT'S INSIDE!!!) lol

I just hope that doesnt happen to me, I'm rly distracted, I would probably open it without thinking if I had ever order the package..

I hope that's not money.. it will be a waste, I hope its not a bomb either, I mean, those things can kill right? ^^
Old 2009-03-01, 21:21   Link #46
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
looool,

cīmon...there's a reason why the kid is still alive, I am merciful ... ^^ LOL

well, wathever you decide, well done ^^, tomorrow plz post what happened when the guys came for it, I bet there will be some awkwardness (more or less during the time some voice in your head will be screaming ASK THEM WHAT'S INSIDE!!!) lol

I just hope that doesnt happen to me, I'm rly distracted, I would probably open it without thinking if I had ever order the package..

I hope that's not money.. it will be a waste, I hope its not a bomb either, I mean, those things can kill right? ^^
i would post if i were physically at my home, the thing is, im at school! exams start tuesday >.< so screwed. So too bad i won't be able to see their reactions, but just keep an eye one the news, you never know, it might be big ;P (UPS guy decides to open it himself on the way back...haha)
Old 2009-03-01, 21:29   Link #47
OutSmart
Comic Relief

LOL, you never know. That would be rather interesting.. and fun.. except for the deaths and blood caused by the frekin explosion, of course.. ^^
Old 2009-03-01, 21:47   Link #48
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
LOL, you never know. That would be rather interesting.. and fun.. except for the deaths and blood caused by the frekin explosion, of course.. ^^
explosion? i never said it was a bomb. YOU must be the sender! i'm calling the cops.

i had a hunch it was you, always throwing out these hints to make me open it
Old 2009-03-01, 21:56   Link #49
Shadow Kira01

*walks into the thread*

What do we have here? *broke out in laughter*

Quote:

That's terrible of you! If you don't have the courage to open the package fearing that there may be a consequence in doing so, you should never trick another person to do the risky job for you. That's just not right..

@miroku: Regardless of how much curiosity is in you and no matter what people suggests, do not open the package. Wait patiently, let the UPS guys come pick it up and get rid of it. Take it easy! Hope you pass the exam! It would be awful if this damn package cause some stress that harms your concentration for the exam.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 22:07   Link #50
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
*walks into the thread*

What do we have here? *broke out in laughter*

That's terrible of you! If you don't have the courage to open the package fearing that there may be a consequence in doing so, you should never trick another person to do the risky job for you. That's just not right..

@miroku: Regardless of how much curiosity is in you and no matter what people suggests, do not open the package. Wait patiently, let the UPS guys come pick it up and get rid of it. Take it easy! Hope you pass the exam! It would be awful if this damn package cause some stress that harms your concentration for the exam.
oh trust me, it already has bitten a huge chunk out of my time. idk why im still roaming around on animesuki forums, that TOO has taken a huge chunk out of my time...

i better get to work now, time to cram! and thanks haha, and trust me, i won't open the package
Old 2009-03-01, 22:26   Link #51
OutSmart
Comic Relief

Shadow Minato - LOOOL dont take what I said to seriously, I was joking ^^

of course that if the package isnt his the right thing to do, even if it's gold bars, is to give it back.

no need for more teachings, I know them up-side-down. ^^
Old 2009-03-03, 13:43   Link #52
Jill Valentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
@miroku: the entire episode reminds me of Pulp Fiction: we never get to know what's really inside the package, but the most important thing is the right one (and possibly the decision that avert a disaster): it must be returned, hopefully to have its contents re-examined.

@cuppycake: you mean like this: "Try to open the package in public if you're curious."

I don't think that's a good idea. Read the previous posts as to why it must not be opened.
Oh yes, sorry i was in a hurry and typed really fast and forgot to look at it, then let others open and use something to close there face/body etc.. before opening for safety, and i can also tell you that if you even not open the package it's still dangerous (because you don't know what's in there maybe someone's body parts,bomb,chemical gas,weapons,drugs etc.. because if the police find it and they open it, you won't know what's waiting for you after that, that's why you must ask someone to open it for you as soon as possible, because you won't know anything about it if you don't try.

Btw before opening tell the person who is opening to take a wet clothe and hold it close to there mouth and nose and you too if you are nearby or others, incase
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 16:08   Link #53
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
If you haven't sent it back please try to find ways to open it. Because you have already intrigued people well enough. It would be a disappointment if you simply write 'ok guys, I got rid of the package'. The chances are there's nothing special inside.
Last time I received something unexpectedly was an invoice print from a site where I subscribed for news about insurance. I received a confirmation online but who'd think they'd also send a 'thank you letter' by post! I guess it's British punctuality.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 07:56   Link #54
Amray

I think that you should open it. It might be a chocolate cake, or maybe something even better like a strawberry cream one.
If so then I recommend that you open it before it goes passed its expiry date.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 18:41   Link #55
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
I think that you should open it. It might be a chocolate cake, or maybe something even better like a strawberry cream one.
If so then I recommend that you open it before it goes passed its expiry date.
nope already sent back, plus it was 4 pounds, and it was definitely not the size of a cake, plus i don't think someone would ship me cake through UPS and refer to themselves as "standard register"

perhaps it was a secret admirer
Old 2009-03-04, 18:57   Link #56
OutSmart
Comic Relief

after giving your secret admirer's gake back you're not getting any ^^ LOL (jk)
Old 2009-03-04, 20:03   Link #57
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
after giving your secret admirer's gake back you're not getting any ^^ LOL (jk)
oh no worries, there's plenty more. i could have a life supply of food from these people if i really wanted to
Old 2009-08-06, 00:15   Link #58
Antares
Haruhiist

Moneybookers?

Does anyone know what "MONEYBOOKERS LTD" is?

I googled it and from what I can tell it's either a company like PayPal or some sort of fraud that pretending to be PayPal. I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Whatever "MONEYBOOKERS LTD" is, I don't know how it got my credit card info and posted 79.99 to my account 4 times forcing me to close it.
Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 00:37   Link #59
mit7059

It actually looks like a legitimate company
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moneybookers
I would contact them about the charges, if its fraud they'll probably refund the money, call your credit card company as well, if you didn't authorize the charges you should get your money back.

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 01:41   Link #60
Saleh
Inactive

It is a legitimate company owned by Investcorp Bank B.S.C., though there were talks about Investcorp planning to sell it. Other than what mit7059 recommended you should look into how your private information was compromised (and perhaps how much has been compromised) or someone you know could have been using your credit card.