AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-07-13, 00:52   Link #161
gettogaara

This is..........AWESOME. This alternate ending is the best. I did'nt like the ending of code geass so this kind of makes up for it. Keep up the great work.
gettogaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 12:46   Link #162
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

@Bonzo
That scene where that little girl was beaten & was about to get raped was not cool. It disgusted me.
While I may tolerate your rather not very accurate english translations and nudity of your art, that particular scene just went too far.
Old 2009-07-13, 13:12   Link #163
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I had put a advice about that story, in my comics I use always events real in our world, on purpose, because the life isn't 100% happy.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 14:14   Link #164
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
@Bonzo
That scene where that little girl was beaten & was about to get raped was not cool. It disgusted me.
While I may tolerate your rather not very accurate english translations and nudity of your art, that particular scene just went too far.
Dude, get over it. Rape happens okay. Yes, it's a vile disgusting act, but it does happen and it's not like bonzo was glorifying it or anything. He showed it exactly for what it was. If he wants to bring that harsh reality into his work, that's his right as an artist. If you don't want to read it you don't have to.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 15:00   Link #165
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Great job ! Good fan art ! Bravo
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 15:46   Link #166
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

New comic.
A return to the past, this is the first day of their "exile" Kallen and Lelouch are suffering:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...25.3.5enga.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...25.3.5engb.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...25.3.5engc.jpg
Old 2009-07-16, 12:16   Link #167
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The new characters for the OAV:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...a_ht/chars.JPG
Old 2009-07-20, 12:40   Link #168
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Next story will be...the Kalulu marriage.
Old 2009-07-26, 00:21   Link #169
Mazryonh

Wink Wow . . . just wow!

Come stai, Bonzo?

I can only think of two words to describe your work here: absolutely beautiful! You've done some amazing work here; your art's faithful to the original designs, the writing delivers some shockingly good outcomes, made elements that would normally look silly into memorable pictures, and given poignantly bittersweet endings for all.

One example of how you used elements that are usually either silly or unconvincing very well is how often Kallen gets all "bug-eyed." I'm not normally a fan of characters who get "bug-eyed" very often (in simple English it's an expression used for the action of opening one's eyes very wide in an expression of disbelief or surprise ), but the way you did it with Kallen is just classic.

You can see the horror in Kallen's saucer-sized eyes in Turn24.4enga.jpg when she comprehends just what will happen to her worldview (and possibly her sanity) if Lelouch doesn't survive, given what happened to her reason for fighting in R2R18. The abject terror you gave life to in her features is just perfect.

Your sense of "poetic justice" in dealing with each of the character's fates is also quite spot-on. Lelouch's fate in rescuing with his sister was a really gut-punching moment--enough to leave readers breathless. "Elizabeth" and her blaze of glory was one for the record as well. And Kallen; by the Geass, Kallen had it really hard in this doujinshi.

First her reason for fighting reminds her it has a will of its own, next her hero gets a brush with the Reaper, and then she has to forcibly confront the fact that the persona and skills she's been using all this time simply can't get her what she wanted. She could fight tooth and nail, inside or outside of a Knightmare Frame, until the oceans turned crimson with blood, but no amount of fighting would bring her reason for fighting back, or save her hero's life. I actually like how she begins to sincerely act in a feminine manner rather than just pretend to as she did in Ashford Academy after the ending of the war--I'm even more pleasantly surprised that you didn't make her lapse into being the "seme" of Lelouch's and Kallen's relationship.

If I ever met you at a con and you were selling physical copies of this doujin, I would definitely buy one.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 12:53   Link #170
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Thank you very much for your judge, I received your PM too, and I gived you a answer.
Old 2009-08-01, 23:07   Link #171
Mazryonh

So when is the next comic going to come out? I'm looking very much forward to more of your quality.
Old 2009-08-02, 05:08   Link #172
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I'm making page 5 (of 6) for next comic, the wait is short by now.
Old 2009-08-05, 18:48   Link #173
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

New comic 90% done.
Old 2009-08-08, 16:51   Link #174
Mazryonh

The wait's killing me.

I hope Kallen doesn't turn out to be a "bridezilla" (a bride-to-be who wants that her wedding is as perfect as possible, with no regards as to who gets in her way). And who will be attending? I think it'd be hard for the current "Empress of the World" to attend a "chess-playing commoner's" wedding without attracting considerable unwanted attention.

I would like to see whether or not Kallen can handle her alcohol though. There's bound to be lots of champagne flowing at this occasion.
Old 2009-08-08, 19:08   Link #175
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In the truth, the ceremony will be very modest, a little christian chapel (Britannia religion is christianity), wedding dress take to rent....
Just 7 people, Lelouch, Kallen, the three children and two neighbour for the rule of best man and maitre.
Old 2009-08-09, 00:01   Link #176
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
In the truth, the ceremony will be very modest, a little christian chapel (Britannia religion is christianity), wedding dress take to rent....
Just 7 people, Lelouch, Kallen, the three children and two neighbour for the rule of best man and maitre.
It's the two neighbors we saw from the comic with Lelouch and Kallen's, uh...first time, right?

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-08-09 at 02:34.
Old 2009-08-09, 01:51   Link #177
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
It's the two neighbors we saw from the comic with Lelouch and Kallens, uh...first time, right?
Of course.
Old 2009-08-09, 02:35   Link #178
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Of course.
Thanks.

Also, LOL. Don't give away too much about the comic bonzo You gotta keep it mysterious until the big reveal! Just a suggestion.
Old 2009-08-09, 11:21   Link #179
Mazryonh

Exclamation

Quote:
Are you sure the "Empress of the World" won't send a bottle or two to the wedding, labelled "From Our Late Father"? Charles vi Britannia must have had an extensive private collection of champagne and other liquors, some individual bottles of which must have cost more than the worth of an entire 3rd world country.

Hope you chose an appropriate design for the ring too!
Old 2009-08-09, 13:30   Link #180
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The event a lot of people waited, and thanks to nobodyman9, with a decent english text this time:

LELOUCH'S MARRIAGE!

Finally, after years, that tormented soul as Lelouch finded a little happiness and the same event finally fullify totally Kallen's heart.

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.4enga.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.4engb.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.4engc.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.4engd.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.4enge.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.4engf.jpg

Good reading, and write comments this time

Last edited by Bonzo; 2009-08-09 at 13:53.