AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-21, 19:49   Link #21
Joshk

Episode 92 isnt on there yet though someone said it would be. We're all Naruto fans so um any info on releases please share with others thanks.
Joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 20:49   Link #22
Lizz

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznincantation
Here you go:

http://a.scarywater.net/animeheaven/

It'll be out in another hour or so.
thx my hero :O:O:O: :P:P:P:P if u lie i kill u
Lizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 20:49   Link #23
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
I won't download A-H's episode until someone says its translation is acceptable. I don't like to get spoiled by a crapy episode. S-O's quality of video, audio and translation are just right for the short time they use to release the ep. Ep #91 was an exception. This time will be released sooner they said. I think it's also remarkable how S-O cares for his fans. They keep you updated, so you know how long you have to wait. They also released a second version where they corrected some mistakes and improved a lot of things. Where can we find a sub group like this?
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 20:50   Link #24
Lizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by P!ranha
I won't download A-H's episode until someone says its translation is acceptable. I don't like to get spoiled by a crapy episode. S-O's quality of video, audio and translation are just right for the short time they use to release the ep. Ep #91 was an exception. This time will be released sooner they said. I think it's also remarkable how S-O cares for his fans. They keep you updated, so you know how long you have to wait. They also released a second version where they corrected some mistakes and improved a lot of things. Where can we find a sub group like this?
i saw 91 of ah the sub are accepteble
Lizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 21:06   Link #25
mike5426

Quote:
Originally Posted by P!ranha
Bah! s-o isnt that great. Anbu-Aone rocks the house. And btw, if you won't accept a sub like AH then you aren't a very good naruto fan. They seriously aren't that bad. Actually some of their botches are rather funny.
mike5426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 21:21   Link #26
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
I dont see much of a difference between Anbu-AnoE and S-O... they both do a decent job. AH do their nice quick naruto subs which are good for initialy watching the episode but not for keep-sake, but they arn't bad, sur they fudge up here and there but you still know whats going on.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 21:48   Link #27
Tempest
First Class Baka

The episode overall was pretty solid. Good input of some quick flashbacks and great way to build up the tension right until the end. But on a lighter note, the anime brought new meaning to the phrase....

Spoiler:
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 22:11   Link #28
bunnykun
What is, what is?

Q: Episode 92 is Manga Chapter?

Hi,

Im looking forward to reading the Naruto Manga, can anybody tell me what chapter is episode 92 in the manga is?

THx
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 22:41   Link #29
yanoch
French, english NOOB

between ep 160-162 im 90% sure at least 163 is what you will see next week.
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 22:51   Link #30
Joshk

Its still not out yet. Who cares about translation quality as long as its readable I dont care. Anything besides japenese babbling.
Joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 22:54   Link #31
eLstar
(^_^)v

Lizz = Banned

Any of the rest of you want to end up like that? If you don't, then don't be impatient or an idiot. The last thread was full of more crap then usual. So immediate ban for the next person who repeats Lizz' mistakes.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 23:25   Link #32
mike5426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Lizz = Banned

Any of the rest of you want to end up like that? If you don't, then don't be impatient or an idiot. The last thread was full of more crap then usual. So immediate ban for the next person who repeats Lizz' mistakes.
despite the fact that liz was being a dumbass, that was a holarious post for all of you that saw it.
Old 2004-07-21, 23:28   Link #33
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

From the time we last saw itachi until now, about 7 episodes or so, I think has been the most boring episodes the entire anime has had.

Does anyone disagree? (minus the one or two pointless episodes they had in earler stages of show)
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 23:31   Link #34
mike5426

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
From the time we last saw itachi until now, about 7 episodes or so, I think has been the most boring episodes the entire anime has had.

Does anyone disagree? (minus the one or two pointless episodes they had in earler stages of show)
hmm, if your a fighting kinda guy then you are right. But otherwise, there were some good flashback and character develpment episodes...
Old 2004-07-21, 23:35   Link #35
aznincantation
Anime Heaven Fansubbers

Send a message via AIM to aznincantation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Lizz = Banned

To Dranz:

Before I type anything else, I am going to apologize for any grammatical English errors I might have, since I only began learning English a bit over two years ago.

When Lizz asked for the html address for the anime heaven site, I replied and answered by typing out the link. I do not know whether I should have replied or not, but since he asked a question I thought that I could help him out. So I apologize if I was not supposed to answer his question. (Maybe I misunderstood? I'm still not very familiar with many English idioms)

But taking a quick look at his profile, I noticed that he/she (Lizz) just joined today, so even though banning him/her is understandable, I feel a little sorry for lizz to be banned the first day he/she joined.

For others have written responses that I feel warrant an even larger lack propriety, such as:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshk
Its still not out yet. Who cares about translation quality as long as its readable I dont care. Anything besides japenese babbling.
(I am using this just as an example - no offence intended towards joshk)

I being Japanese, I do not think it very proper to call a language someone doesn't understand as 'babble' even though it may appear that way to them - but for sake of respect I don't think that reply was necessary. (A reply such as ... "other than the original language" would be much for suitable than "babbling" in my opinion.

So in summary of what I am saying, I apologize that I replied to Lizz's question (if I was not supposed to), for my English interpretation is still a work in progress, and hope that it was not because of me that he/she was banned. And if that was the case that I instigated lizz's ousting, then I deeply apologize and will take being banned in his/her place.

Edit: Granted I did not see Lizz's last two posts, so maybe what he/she said then would fully warrant being banned regardless of any circumstance - and thus my point in apologizing for Lizz would not be needed. (I think)

*** Oh and as for Episode 92. Anime Heaven has already finished it. We still need to upload and place it on the site yet. So please be patient with us. Thank you.

Last edited by aznincantation; 2004-07-22 at 00:41.
aznincantation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 23:44   Link #36
mike5426

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznincantation

To Dranz:

Before I type anything else, I am going to apologize for any grammatical English errors I might have, since I only began learning English a bit over two years ago.

When Lizz asked for the html address for the anime heaven site, I replied and answered by typing out the link. I do not know whether I should have replied or not, but since he asked a question I thought that I could help him out. So I apologize if I was not supposed to answer his question. (Maybe I misunderstood? I'm still not very familiar with many English idioms)

But taking a quick look at his profile, I noticed that he/she (Lizz) just joined today, so even though banning him/her is understandable, I feel a little sorry for lizz to be banned the first day he/she joined.

For others have written responses that I feel warrant an even larger lack propriety, such as:

(I am using this just as an example - no offence intended towards joshk)

I being Japanese, I do not think it very proper to call a language someone doesn't understand as 'babble' even though it may appear that way to them - but for sake of respect I don't think that reply was necessary. (A reply such as ... "other than the original language" would be much for suitable than "babbling" in my opinion.

So in summary of what I am saying, I apologize that I replied to Lizz's question (if I was not supposed to), for my English interpretation is still a work in progress, and hope that it was not because of me that he/she was banned. And if that was the case that I instigated lizz's ousting, then I deeply apologize and will take being banned in his/her place.

Edit: Granted I did not see Lizz's last two posts, so maybe what he/she said then would fully warrant being banned regardless of any circumstance - and thus my point in apologizing for Lizz would not be needed. (I think)

*** Oh and as for Episode 92. Anime Heaven has already finished it. They just haven't uploaded and placed it on the site yet. So please be patient with us. Thank you.

Okay, basically in my opinion, you have done nothing wrong, so quit apologizing. Lizz's first post was fine but his annoying one wasn't and obviously Dranz didn't think it was funny. So he booted him.

Btw, thanks for the update on the episode.
Old 2004-07-21, 23:48   Link #37
Juice
Delete this account

Guys please dont turn this thread into another A-A Vs S-O Thread. Some people prefer Anbu/Aone, and others prefer Shin-Otaku. Let us leave it at that. If you are eager to watch naruto and cant wait then download AH's sub. Dont bash them, They are just another group releasing naruto and you can choose to download from them or not

The raw has only been released today so it is going to be a while before we or anbu/aone releases for that matter. Just be patient and wait for us to release it.

As for the episode i personally love it and I feel that the next couple of episodes are really going to be amazing. The "Boring" parts of naruto will end soon

I will keep you guys updated with the status of our sub as time goes on.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 23:55   Link #38
monir
cho~ kakkoii

aznincantation, although your intentions were noble, I must disagree with your method of anouncing for an episode you will release. I believe a fansubbing group/individual put themselves into unwarranted pressure, which is a total contradiction to the cocept of free spirit of fansubbing. You will release when you are ready to release. As we all know, fansubber does it for free by spending their own time & resource. You don't need to, rather you should not give anyway leeways to the fans, especially to those immature fans who can't even understand how difficult and time consuming fansubbing is. One such example was Lizz who most likely will understand a bit more after a ban. In the last few weeks, episode discussion thread was a "dumping ground" for whining such as "I can't wait", or "when the episode will come out?" Coming to this thread in the last few weeks gave this impression as if the Naruto-fans don't have any life other than waiting for Naruto. After a while it gets boring, not to mention, pathetic.

Dranz is, as usual, doing his job without a hitch!

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz2
yeah sure i got alife just not when i am at my dads house
but u realy sux trying to act cool and all well UP YOURs nigger
Heh.. There you have it!

Btw Lizz2, multiple accounts by the same user is forbidden in Animesuki. Go to your room and think about what you have done.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 00:14   Link #39
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz2
arg im not out to make enemys but im so angry!
I WANT THAT EPISODE and top off all he bans me cous of smilies and no warning thats just lame!
It wasn't because of the smilies. It was most likely because you kept asking when the ep would be released. It's against forum rules, which you would know if you read them. Also the naruto forum has stricter rules then the rest of animesuki.
general rules: http://forums.animesuki.com/announce...nouncementid=2
naruto specific rules: http://forums.animesuki.com/announce...ouncementid=12
Old 2004-07-22, 00:49   Link #40
noich

you gotta be careful here lizz... The admins and users are unusually uptight . Some anyways.

But this is still a good forum in some respects.

Anyways heavens releasing 92 within an hour. Hopefully then we can get back on the topic.
noich is offline   Reply With Quote