OP and ED it good,,,I'm looking forward with this series
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 03:02   Link #182
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Plus Kouta's actually voiced by a guy and Hideyoshi's actually voiced by a girl. XD
Still waiting on some good Minami-chan art...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Well, that's some interesting information. I understand that many of the male characters in anime are voiced by female seiyu. But a girl character voiced by a man? And I didn't even notice a bit? Wow, why did they do it?
I know the genders are bendy in this one, but unless I'm very mistaken Kouta is a boy. If not, this is definitely a yuri show...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Is Hideyoshi a trap who doesn't really want to be a trap but the entire cast has other plans for him and are forcing him to be a trap?
My head just exploded.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 03:52   Link #183
Rhonos

Episode 1 was pretty enjoyable, though it wasn't as funny as I had hope for like in the manga. Hopefully it'll be like that later on.
Rhonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 05:01   Link #184
tsunade666

The manga is very likely a copy of the novel that's why its much better. The anime skips the battle with the other class which totally ruins for me and where's the tactical battle of yuuji!!!!

But oh well I like the pace and mizuki is cute but still they shouldn't remove the real war. Because the whole idea of yuuji that to prove that test score isn't all will be misunderstood.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 05:51   Link #185
Puriesuto

I want expecting any show in spring 2010to be this awesome. I a ready feel motivated to study.
By the way, do any of you know any more manga/ anime about studying? I heard of Dragon Zakura but I cant find it anywhere. Is there anything left?
Puriesuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 06:09   Link #186
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Himeji is cute! MINE!

This anime has got one of the most ridiculous storylines ever. But certainly, it is just beyond funny.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 06:41   Link #187
tsunade666

yap..... its one crazy one. occult and science even though it doesn't look occultish to me.

Though I really like the syoukanju they are soo cute. Specially mizuki and minami I like theirs and yoshii and yuuji is just your plain delinquent syokanju.
Old 2010-01-09, 08:03   Link #188
Xapheron

Ehhhh, they made Yoshii look way too useless than in the LN. The battle scenes were also greatly simplified. Himeji was also way too overpowered, she was an o9k character but not such that she can wipe out a whole class in 1 swipe. Original strategy in LN was more complex than 'hold out and wait for our plasma cannon (Himeji) to charge up.' But the trap was absolutely great and it seems like they were trying to get the first volume away so I guess I'll stick around and watch more.
Xapheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 09:54   Link #189
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Here it comes. Novel reader's complains. I swear wherever there is an light novel adaption anime, you can expect they will come.
I just wish people understand the different in medium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh riiiiiggghhhhttttt
(There was an article somewhere about Hideyoshi being in the top ten of both male and female character, but the link eludes me at the moment.)
You mean this? (NSFW link).
Old 2010-01-09, 10:24   Link #190
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Here it comes. Novel reader's complains. I swear wherever there is an light novel adaption anime, you can expect they will come.
I just wish people understand the different in medium.
I agree* with this guy. It is a different medium and it is portrayed by animators who might seen certain characters as more important to the storyline than others. But why should we even care when we have a Himeji that looks like a better endowed and milder version of Louise (Zero No Tsukaima)?

But seriously, Himeji is cute because all the other girls don't look as sweet as her. They need some development in the later story though.

* - partly because it is the first time he entered the same thread as me without coveting my new waifus.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 10:28   Link #191
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
* - partly because it is the first time he entered the same thread as me without coveting my new waifus.
Sorry, this time Hideyoshi won over me.
Old 2010-01-09, 11:19   Link #192
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, I almost thought they were going to show what made Akihisa's Punishment Inspector actually powerful (which didn't come till a later fight), but using it to show off his idiocy instead... that was GOOD.
Old 2010-01-09, 12:34   Link #193
Clarste
Human

It's been a while since I read the novel translation, but I remember the battles being extremely tactical, to the point of being somewhat confusing. This makes people complaining about their simplicity sort of funny. I have no idea what the anime plans on doing though.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this. I didn't think too much of the novel when I read it, but apparently its style of humor translates pretty well into a visual medium.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 13:05   Link #194
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post

You mean this? (NSFW link).
I had read that one before. But I don't know him yet. And the miko priestess really got my heart their but when I found out that his a huge trap...... omgomg

And his rank 1.

Comparing louise and mizuki................ its hard to pick one.

The other one is tsudere dominatrix while the other is soft and kind fuwa fuwa aura.
Old 2010-01-09, 13:16   Link #195
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

From that link:
Quote:
If these results are any predictor of the direction of the anime they so often spawn, the industry may be heading out of the moe/tsundere boom and into the era of cross-dressing shota…
Let the word go forth - Mako-chan was a true pioneer, a bold explorer into new lands and a harbinger of gender confusion to come...
Old 2010-01-09, 13:44   Link #196
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xapheron View Post
Ehhhh, they made Yoshii look way too useless than in the LN.
Characters are not necessarily cross-medium... but few understand/accept that (unless the adaptation is really bad, so they may use it as a excuse). Small tweaks to make them better for the anime world make big differences and that is not a bad thing!
Quote:
The battle scenes were also greatly simplified.
Its cheap to write, hard to animate. Also it would turn too much into a kiddy show like those card game shows if they focus on it too much. Where they can cut corners, let them cut corners.
Quote:
Himeji was also way too overpowered, she was an o9k character but not such that she can wipe out a whole class in 1 swipe.
So? =P Face it "anime original" content is slowly creeping in as the norm, accept it! Besides I doubt it will actually make any difference if she was or not.
Quote:
Original strategy in LN was more complex than 'hold out and wait for our plasma cannon (Himeji) to charge up.'
Novels or well "literature" is a more complex medium in itself. But anyway, I'm inclined to agree with you "more complex = better" if you actually told us (given it has come to pass) what exactly the difference in strategy was.
Quote:
But the trap was absolutely great and it seems like they were trying to get the first volume away so I guess I'll stick around and watch more.
Yeah I was like "uh... wait... what?... argh!... wtflol"
Old 2010-01-09, 19:58   Link #197
bigdeath

This was a hilarious episode. Very shocking since I thought this would be a stupid show but I was bored so I gave it a chance. Lucky I did watch it and I'm definitely looking fowarded to the next episode.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 20:03   Link #198
Nvis
Where are the good animes

What's the point of Class A challenging Class F?

(Btw, watching only because of Himeji. Trap's a bit interesting too.)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 20:23   Link #199
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What's the point of Class A challenging Class F?

(Btw, watching only because of Himeji. Trap's a bit interesting too.)
My guess? With Himeji as a ringer, Class A sees them as a potential threat and wants to crush them before they get their act together.
Old 2010-01-09, 20:25   Link #200
tsunade666

hmm strategy..........

Spoiler:

and I like hideyoshi's magical transforming......... it got me their.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen