AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-27, 17:13   Link #8621
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I RETURN....for now >_>

If you didn't know, Christina Vee will be a Guest of Honor at the convention I work for this weekend. She is the english VA for the befriender herself, Nanoha. If there are any messages, pics, etc that you would like me to pass along to her from Outer Cadia, please send them my way and I will be sure to give them to her at the convention. As I am working it, the deadline will be Friday, January 29 at 10 am Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Print the following out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...iendposter.jpg

And give it to her.

I want to hear about the reaction.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 07:28   Link #8622
Aaron008R

I am still alive!!!

Ooookay. First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

It's been a while since I went home to the province for the holidays. However, for a number of reasons I am still currently in here and is most likely to stay for an indefinite period of time. (I might end up working here, after all.)

I knew I promised some reviews for the works posted here for a number of times already. Suffice to say, I don't plan on giving up on that. However, I don't exactly have the time to browse through all of these right now since I only have limited internet access over these parts. So I'll still have to put that on hold. Sorry.

On a more positive note, I have been making some decent progress in my Outer Cadia writings. (I've been in a year-long writing slump. So writing again feels great.) And I plan on posting a new chapter for my StrikerS fic pretty soon.

Anyways, I've been meaning to ask...

*pokes Keroko*

Can I ask what was Keroko-chan's trigger phrase again? Suffice to say, she sees some action in a fic I'm writing now and I'm currently making her use, "Shoot!" just like Nanoha.

That's it from me for today. Seeya, everyone. :3

*pats Cadia-Zwei on the head before leaving*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 10:09   Link #8623
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
*pokes Keroko*

Can I ask what was Keroko-chan's trigger phrase again? Suffice to say, she sees some action in a fic I'm writing now and I'm currently making her use, "Shoot!" just like Nanoha.
It's "Fire!" actually.

Good to see you back. Well, semi-back anyway.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 17:47   Link #8624
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Been a bit distracted from Nanoha and stuff by my rediscovery of the justice that is Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, as well as generous helpings of moero RESKYUU DAMASHII. Finished Decade, finishing Rescue Fire and Shinkenger, and I guess I'll give Gekiranger a spin once i'm done - the OP is pretty awesome, and watching clips from it, I can see why it's Mayura's favorite series...

And a small teaser of something I have planned for Lowe:

Spoiler for Namae & Shimei:

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 17:54   Link #8625
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'm kind of distracted as well, having found myself drawn deeper and deeper into the realm of Gensokyo. Current Touhou!Keroko is a reincarnated goddess of energy. Background seems to stabilize, so I might start writing it down soon.

And as usual the Japanese manage to make Sentai a show cooler in ways that Power Rangers completely failed to.
Old 2010-01-31, 18:07   Link #8626
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm kind of distracted as well, having found myself drawn deeper and deeper into the realm of Gensokyo. Current Touhou!Keroko is a reincarnated goddess of energy. Background seems to stabilize, so I might start writing it down soon.
Ah yes a common affliction, I solved mine by doing an insane crossover. I really should get to the next chapter of that along with trying to work on the half dozen other ideas banging around in my head (including a more serious multi-cross that also involves Touhou among other things). If Aaron actually does publish something I've also promised myself I'd restart work on my own fic as I refuse to lose to the slowest, but most persistent writer here.

Quote:
And as usual the Japanese manage to make Sentai a show cooler in ways that Power Rangers completely failed to.
I still find them all intensely silly I'm afraid.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 18:15   Link #8627
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I still find them all intensely silly I'm afraid.
I find many things silly. I still enjoy them.
Old 2010-01-31, 18:16   Link #8628
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Heh, I've finally caught the Touhou bug myself. I swear, I've never felt more motivated to actually write something.

Problem is I can't ever focus on which of six different ideas I want to actually work on, so nothing gets done.
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 18:22   Link #8629
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

__, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡
Old 2010-01-31, 18:56   Link #8630
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
__, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡
Half a year before, maybe even a few months before, I wouldn't have understood that at all.

With that: Touhou/Nanoha crossover. Plausible or rejected at first sight?
Old 2010-01-31, 19:34   Link #8631
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Half a year before, maybe even a few months before, I wouldn't have understood that at all.

With that: Touhou/Nanoha crossover. Plausible or rejected at first sight?
It's already happened before. There's a fellow in FFT brewing up such a story. He's got several chapters out already.
Old 2010-01-31, 22:07   Link #8632
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:

no more Oni!Keroko? )=

On crossover... Remember the power levels.
Old 2010-02-01, 00:43   Link #8633
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

No wonder Keroko disappeared from To Aru OC... kinda.
Old 2010-02-01, 01:33   Link #8634
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
no more Oni!Keroko? )=

On crossover... Remember the power levels.
Actually, I'm referring to this. BelkaYellow is an OC of Lowe's, who has a strong liking for Gekiranger and Kamen Rider, and asked Aurion to recreate some of the gear from that show for her. XD

But Kamen Rider.... let's just say that some ideas are so strong, they cross worlds, and leave it at that.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 05:21   Link #8635
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
It's already happened before. There's a fellow in FFT brewing up such a story. He's got several chapters out already.
Huh, gotta look for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
no more Oni!Keroko? )=
Not at the moment, no, but I haven't reached a full consensus on that one yet so it might change. Keroko's tend to go through multiple cycles before I pin down one of them and work with it. So far the Touhou!Keroko has been a Youkai, Oni, Crow Tengu, White Wolf Tengu, Lunar Rabbit, Earth Rabbit, Goddess, and even a Celestial. Most of those have been scratched, and now it's a three-way internal debate between Oni, Crow Tengu or Goddess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
No wonder Keroko disappeared from To Aru OC... kinda.
Actually, that's more because the past two weeks have been deadline madness, and I only got more for myself time since three days ago. Two of which were spend playing some well-earned Mass Effect 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
But Kamen Rider.... let's just say that some ideas are so strong, they cross worlds, and leave it at that.
And you're not the only one. There's been plenty of fanart of that already.
Old 2010-02-01, 09:16   Link #8636
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Not at the moment, no, but I haven't reached a full consensus on that one yet so it might change. Keroko's tend to go through multiple cycles before I pin down one of them and work with it. So far the Touhou!Keroko has been a Youkai, Oni, Crow Tengu, White Wolf Tengu, Lunar Rabbit, Earth Rabbit, Goddess, and even a Celestial. Most of those have been scratched, and now it's a three-way internal debate between Oni, Crow Tengu or Goddess.
*watches from his Throne*

Talk about a neonatal identity crisis.

Quote:
Actually, that's more because the past two weeks have been deadline madness, and I only got more for myself time since three days ago. Two of which were spend playing some well-earned Mass Effect 2.
Wrex x FemShep FTW.
Old 2010-02-01, 09:51   Link #8637
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Have fun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...dary_creatures

Remember that even the Nue and the Karakasa got moe-ized thru Zun Beer Reactor.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 10:06   Link #8638
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Thanks, but it already took a while just to narrow it down to just those three, and the Crow Tengu is leaning off the chart as well which makes it two. No reason to toss a grenade in there.
Old 2010-02-02, 00:38   Link #8639
hideki101
Bored out of his mind...

Quote:
That would be me. By the way, Chapter 5 is up now if anyone's interested.
hideki101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 12:09   Link #8640
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Cadia, Cadia, what's happened to you in my absence? You've gone seven days without a single post when there's two manga, a game, and a movie on the market! WHERE'S ALL THE MATERIAL?!

Well never fear Outer Cadians, The Undisputed King of Vaporware is here to fix all your lack-of-material issues! Vaporware for everyone!

I am back and I am back with a vengeance! I am Comartemis, hear me roar!

*Cue mewling kitten sfx*

*EDIT*
Page claim for Great Justice!

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content