AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-23, 15:22   Link #41
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
I was actually hoping to see the Rasengan and Chidori collide.....

against Kakashi.....

Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:23   Link #42
lotus_lee

Well, we know that Sasuke has now reached his limit (or has he???) while Naruto can become even more Kyuubified. Would be nice to see Naruto grow some tails and some long nails so that he can rip Sasuke's limbs off and those frigging eyes out. Actually, I don't care. Anything to finish this fight soon will do!
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:25   Link #43
Tempest
First Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by biassj
The only counter that Naruto knows is the Rasengan. He doesn't want to kill Susuke, thats why he doesn't use it all the time.
Blame it on Kishimoto wanting to prolong the fight with "equality" on both sides. If Naruto did a ridicolous Tajyuu Kage Bushin with his current Kyuubi power boost, do you really think Sasuke could stop all of them? Tracking an opponent's movements is one thing, but handling 1000-2000 clones and a crazy demon powered ninja?

Summoning is just end game. Naruto is GamaBunta's official subordinate now, and it's part of the supposed moral code to help out someone under his protection. This fight could have been over quite some time ago, but it's like it is for plot reasons.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:26   Link #44
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by biassj
The only counter that Naruto knows is the Rasengan. He doesn't want to kill Susuke, thats why he doesn't use it all the time.
Well, actually, there are plenty of counters to the chidori. A simple kage bunshin would work.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:26   Link #45
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Once again, why trying to hit the jutsu of the opponent when you have the eyes to predict where his head will be...

Exactly...

That's why this is BS. If he could predict everything before, why not find out where his heads going to be, and put the Chidori there. Like before people are going to say, "Well Sasuke wanted to see how his strongest justsu was in comparison". That my friend is BS, because if Sasuke would do as Hunter said Naruto wouldn't have a strongest jutsu.... BECAUSE HE WOULD BE DEAD.
Old 2004-09-23, 15:27   Link #46
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Once again, why trying to hit the jutsu of the opponent when you have the eyes to predict where his head will be...
yea, i said this the first time this happened. it seems like the most logical thing to do, but maybe he's trying to show naruto he is the stronger one by overpowering his strongest move? goddamn kishimoto.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:28   Link #47
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
1000-2000? How about 10,000-20,0000? lol, I'd love to see Sasuke try to deal with that. Even assuming he could dodge them all, and fire as many as he could, he'd run out of chakra before flaming half of them.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:29   Link #48
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
yea, i said this the first time this happened. it seems like the most logical thing to do, but maybe he's trying to show naruto he is the stronger one by overpowering his strongest move? goddamn kishimoto.
Looks like I was right...
Old 2004-09-23, 15:29   Link #49
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

lol at the 20000 kage bunshin . !

anyway the blach chidori is pretty cool
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:32   Link #50
Satoru

Naruto, once a ninja manga, has turned into a monster manga.
I don't know...is this good or is it bad? What do you think?
So, chidori vs rasengan again...I never saw that coming.
At this rate, those two will be half-dead when Kakashi arrives.
Nevermind, I'm happy because of that awesome Itachi zoom in this chapter.

Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:32   Link #51
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
lol at the 20000 kage bunshin . !

anyway the blach chidori is pretty cool
How about 2,000+ clones all doing the Rasengan.
Old 2004-09-23, 15:37   Link #52
jdockins

Do you guys remember when kakashi said he would kill sasuke if he ever did something , like go to oro or something like that? So I think sasuke will be killed by kakashi because he ebraced the seal.
jdockins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:39   Link #53
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrik
Looks like I was right...
look at the times, i did that on purpose :P
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:41   Link #54
Tempest
First Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrik
How about 2,000+ clones all doing the Rasengan.
Heh, maybe in a couple of years.

Naruto's just managed the chakra control to do a single handed RED Rasengan of all things, so that's good progress for now. But about the Tajyuu Kage Bushin concept, Shihou Hapou Shuriken no Maki is a pretty badass skill to use in combination with that... but I guess Kishimoto may have forgotton that he gave Naruto that skill. It's kinda sad that Sasuke is the only one with a killing intent here... it would have been much more interesting if Naruto wanted to shed some blood as well instead of just trying to immobolize.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:46   Link #55
Rurik
Golden

WEll, they have done it...i just trew up from watching this Issue.....before this i was getting dizzy with all the power ups.....know they made me trew up

Nexdt Issue Godzilla Vs King Ghidora

hope someones at least Die in the Newt Issue...........
Old 2004-09-23, 15:47   Link #56
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdockins
Do you guys remember when kakashi said he would kill sasuke if he ever did something , like go to oro or something like that? So I think sasuke will be killed by kakashi because he ebraced the seal.
He never said that. At least not in the manga. Also, Sasuke can't die here...
there is still the revenge thing with Itachi, the rivalry with Naruto, and he will be one of the new three nins in the future.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:49   Link #57
jdockins

He might not have said I will kill you but he did say he would stop sasuke I do recall him saying it sometime when sasuke was fixing to fight gara and kakashi passed him and said something, I think thats when he told him that he would stop him I will have to double check.
jdockins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:57   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdockins
You dreamed that.
You confond with Jiraiya and Tsunade...

Bah anyways I waited for a black Chidori since age so it was kinda cool.
I'm more reserved about Sasuke's wings, the mix between the gargoyle and the gremlin is weird to say the least.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 16:08   Link #59
Hamurabi

Re: 232

I'm going to have to agree with the sentiment of a few here, in that the Rasengan vs Chidori concept is wearing a little thin. I really, REALLY hope this fight is winding down, and we finally get to see if Neji, Shikamaru, and the rest are even ALIVE.
Hamurabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 16:10   Link #60
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Is Naruto in control of himself? From chapter 231, I got the impression that Kyuubi had taken over (hence the physical transformation, much like against Haku) but in this chapter Naruto seems capable of speech and thought.

Sasuke looks almost girlish with the inclusion of black lipstick.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote