AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-11-28, 03:18   Link #1341
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
@iuniver
That was so awesome. He's good at improvising. Though, Souryu did Cagayake Girls solo better. They're bot awesome anyway XD

I doubt someone will have tab for this.

Oh, you're right. Even the room's layout is the same.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 04:36   Link #1342
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuniver View Post
"冬の日" from HTT2? Cassette Mix Studio Mix
Added to request page!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
It's right there, lol. Just click the file blahblah thing then click here to start download.

I'm too lazy to re-up and I'm not sure which one it is since I didn't watch the video or listen to the CD/tape yet.

And it's a ptb. :o

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 06:40   Link #1343
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/File/so/53334

sup nico. Them 11s saving the day and whatnot.
My savior~
Thanks lol
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 03:16   Link #1344
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

hello there,

1. is there any news about the tabs for the 2nd Character image songs? you know, the recent ones? and o yeah, are there tabs for Honey sweet tea time yet? i dont know if it's hard to tab, but o well, could someone try anyways?

not really sure in youtube, or any other site if the tabs are available now, it's really hard to search japanese names.

2. and o yeah, could someone please tell me the songs included in the album HTT 2? (in japanese text and normal text). i seem to be missing something.

thanks.
Old 2010-11-30, 05:53   Link #1345
deng17
Sylpheed

Is there a high quality audio release for Untan Miracle?
Old 2010-11-30, 21:37   Link #1346
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
2. and o yeah, could someone please tell me the songs included in the album HTT 2? (in japanese text and normal text). i seem to be missing something.
Spoiler for save space:
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 23:33   Link #1347
IntuitionaL

The songlist looks pretty great, definitely on my Christmas wishlist.
IntuitionaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 00:25   Link #1348
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

@iuniver and AznAndy94: Thanks a lot dudes. i really appreciated it.

that's a good list for my Christmas wishlist too, IntuitionaL

oh, and can someone tell me what the titles of these songs are? i think they are from the original soundtrack (please the japanese and romanji text again):

Spoiler for youtube video:

i like it when they do this in acoustic. really cool. thanks.

Last edited by LightMusicBand; 2010-12-01 at 02:36.
LightMusicBand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 04:55   Link #1349
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Quote:

oh, and can someone tell me what the titles of these songs are? i think they are from the original soundtrack (please the japanese and romanji text again):

lol i just saw your request for the japanese ones on the Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) one.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 09:14   Link #1350
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:

Japanese
1. 子猫の演奏会
2. りんご・・・Ringo・・・リンゴ飴
3. 15歳のマーチ
4. いい夢見てね
5. Hold on Your Love

Romaji
1.Koneko no Ensou Kai
2.Ringo...Ringo...Ringo Ame
3.15sai no March
4.Ii Yumemite Ne
5.Hold on Your Love
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 09:25   Link #1351
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Quote:

Ah... the sweet, warm tone from a nylon-string acoustic guitar makes want to play Romance D'Amour...

Greatly appreciated to whoever willing to tab those.

P.S : Terribly sorry I cant contribute anything for this thread, my ears arent that good you see.
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 08:52   Link #1352
IntuitionaL

I was wondering this a while ago but...why do some of the official tabs have 3 guitars? Am I right in saying that the extra guitar is found in the recording of the song just to add more 'flavor'?

Also which of the 3 guitars parts should be included if this was to play live? In other words, how would I more accurately represent the songs live?

Off topic: (way off topic)
I'm looking to buy a new guitar to fit my love of K-ON and other Anime kind of rock songs but also fulfilling my wants of your harder-core rock especially Ozzy Osbourne's popular songs and Metallica.

I got a budget of around $500~ AUD (well the dollar is quite close to USD at the moment) but could also go for a bit more of an expensive guitar if I were to keep it for longer. I like the ESP F-50 (it looks AWESOME) but it fits your heavier types of metal and I am just scared this guitar would sound bad with the more high pitched and treble-like K-ON songs. I could also go for your more versatile guitars like Gibson and Fender but I don't really like the bodies and they are also quite typical. Only Gibson SGs appeal to me.

What would you guys recommend to fit the heavier ends and light ends of rock? Also any comments on the ESP F-50?

Anyways, you guys don't have to answer me since I understand this is way off topic.
Old 2010-12-02, 11:48   Link #1353
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitionaL View Post
I was wondering this a while ago but...why do some of the official tabs have 3 guitars? Am I right in saying that the extra guitar is found in the recording of the song just to add more 'flavor'?

Also which of the 3 guitars parts should be included if this was to play live? In other words, how would I more accurately represent the songs live?
If I recall correctly, most of the time, the extra guitar is just playing the rhythm part, in which case I would drop it out. I seem to recall a tab where the extra guitar had the solo, though (or maybe I'm just confusing it with a GP5 tab I was looking at). Well, in general, I would try dropping the extra guitar and see if it sounds alright. If it doesn't, whoever's playing rhythm could switch over and play that part for the measures where it's needed.

About the new guitar, there's actually a musical instrument discussion thread, which might help you more.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 12:40   Link #1354
Bolt237

OK, well, here's an update from me:

-Falling Reinforced Concrete: Not even close to done. Might not ever get done. Sorry.
-Heart goes boom: if someone wants to do it, I have the scans. I probably won't be doing any more tabbing for around a month, or until the band score 3 comes out.
-I got a new guitar. unfortunately I left it on a train. whoops.
-I thought about making a k-on medley, and I got some good ideas and transitions, but it never came to fruition. Just sayin'.

Quote:

There are indeed 3 guitars in some of the recorded versions. This happens pretty often in other music too. You could get an idea of what they would sound like with only 2 guitars from the live versions (ie. U&I, Tokimeki Sugar...) Usually the third guitar plays a rhythm part when the first two are doing a dual solo/melody. In Listen, the third guitar is the soloist. If you wanted to play that live I would suggest one of the guitars pick up the solo, the other do rhythm, and drop the rest of the third guitar part.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 13:02   Link #1355
ChorpSaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
OK, well, here's an update from me:

-Falling Reinforced Concrete: Not even close to done. Might not ever get done. Sorry.
-Heart goes boom: if someone wants to do it, I have the scans. I probably won't be doing any more tabbing for around a month, or until the band score 3 comes out.
-I thought about making a k-on medley, and I got some good ideas and transitions, but it never came to fruition. Just sayin'.
I'm up for tabbing Heart Goes Boom, just send the scans over.
ChorpSaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 13:30   Link #1356
deng17
Sylpheed

I think most of K-ON! official tabs' guitar track 3 is for the solo (and some add-ins). Since I'm recording by myself, I'll just record them separately just like how the tab arranged it and mux all the tracks together (+1 for the vocal/melody part)

Hmm...I've used a 24-fret jackson with floyd rose bridge (in my U&I cover) and I think this guitar is fit for metal. It sounds okay and way better than my Fender ripoff. I'm not sure about this because that's the only guitar I've played. I think messing with the tone/equalizer and stuff will play a bigger role.
Old 2010-12-03, 00:28   Link #1357
hollowkenshin

@Intuitional
Spoiler for Off topic:
hollowkenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 02:44   Link #1358
IntuitionaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
Wow, I really feel sorry for you. How much are we actually talking here? Let's hope someone honest returns it to you or contact your public transport's staff.

@Others whom replied to my off topic
Spoiler for Off topic:
Old 2010-12-03, 12:41   Link #1359
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChorpSaway View Post
I'm up for tabbing Heart Goes Boom, just send the scans over.
Yep. Have a blast.

Quote:
Wow, I really feel sorry for you. How much are we actually talking here? Let's hope someone honest returns it to you or contact your public transport's staff.
Fortunately it is being held at the station, and I'll pick it up next week. Thank god, there was about $700 worth of stuff in that bag. unfortunately I'll have to do with my old crap guitar for a concert tonight. oh well.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 06:03   Link #1360
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

@Bolt237: hey that's good for you. well just don't expect the same outcome when you live here in the Phils. (but i could be wrong).

i have always wondered why is there a 3rd guitar on those k-on tabs, (specifically on GTP). i've noticed in some cases, 2 guitars have almost the same tabs in it, both rhythm. i've always wondered on why, but anyways.

@AznAndy94: thanks again dude. you made my day. i like the sound of these acoustics, specially when done on nylon strings.

could anyone tab those songs please? (the ones that already have tabs, say ii Yumemite ne and hold on to your love, may be excluded).

i could remember somebody providing the sheet music for Ii yumemite ne. (but i can't seem to find it on the master list, better double check on that) where did the sheet music come from?

thanks.