AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-12, 14:15   Link #61
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
...and I was pointing out that the quote you posted contradicts your statement

Because she said "No the he's the person who attacked Ishida he's not a friend."

Because she's was genuinely having trouble thinking of him as anything other than a friend.

That was a reminder that he's not a friend, he's the bad guy. Thus her simple lie became truth....
Old 2011-03-12, 15:05   Link #62
Eidnoreid
Banned

Actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Very funny Kubo! I wanted her to like bleed and stuff for real

Not just because it's it gives me a perverse pleasure because it's Orihime. It does give me pleasure because it's Orihime Would have been better if she was saying "Kurosaki-kun at the moment of penetration ...but because. I pretty much like seeing people stabbed, Gutted or smash. Decapitation is EPIC WIN.

Her ending up not stabbed is like stopping just before the point of orgasm. Thanks for ruining my wet dream KT Honestly, she's always been like this. I don't understand why fans are praising her (even her haters) for something she's always had in her. When she told Ishida they should steal the shihakuso in the SS arc, it was a display of her cunning and ability to think ahead in a critical situation. This is no diferent in my opinion and she doesn't deserve kudos for this. At least I don't think so...her bravery, and willingness to protect others was never a problem--it was her "creamy emo center" and tendency to utter "Kurosaki-kun" every other word that was her problem. Her being weak as fighter is the only thing that stops her from kicking ass. I don't see a need to say GOOD JOB!!! Because there wasn't one....
I don't think he's the big boss either. For some reason I think he's connected to Aizen. Only because when Lisa was introduced I said...You know, she looks like a gay Nanao-chan. It turns out they were connected

His resemblance to Aizen makes me think Aizen has hand in here somewhere. Now this could be because I just wish it was Aizen since I love him like crazy and I miss him (not that fugly Aizen or the fembot Aizen but all the other Aizen's before that) ...

But Kubo usually makes characters resemble each other for a reason and not because he has Only SIX faces

I think Tsukishima has a "fantasy" like ability. He can make people perceive feelings that he wants them to. When I found out Orihime wasn't stabbed. I got a flash of Grimjow saying..."You don't know what's been done to her on the inside". I thought that he meant emotionally at the time. Now I am starting to think that Aizen or someone did something to her and that is what Tsukishima is targeting...but then again it could be wishful thinking, because that road leads back to Aizen. Whatever it is, it's clear he did a head-job on her. Since she had trouble with thinking of him as anything other than a friend. Her simple lie seems to have become the truth

It's ironic that all the antagonists seem to be after Orihime's heart and the main protagonist isn't interested in it at all...that just tickles my funnybone
It seems like you're just biased against Orihime, even though Ichigo said Orihime's name like 10 times in this chapter alone...I just notice a lot of double standards that haters neglect just to hate on characters and it's not just in Bleach either.
Old 2011-03-12, 15:28   Link #63
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

for a chapter title presented in presumably thick red blood, there was a surprising lack of the substance.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-03-12, 15:58   Link #64
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Thus her simple lie became truth....
Being confused =\= facts being changed. Neither was her conclusion despite what she said to Ichigo.
Old 2011-03-12, 23:00   Link #65
kiak666

I'm surprised no one actually mentions that Tsukishima's a former member of Xcution. I guess he's probably one of the few Fullbringers who refuse to give up his powers?
Old 2011-03-12, 23:40   Link #66
Alchemist007
*Author

Sound weird to me that he'd agree to Xcution's idea then disagree. I mean it's like saying "I'm love spicey food" then 2 seconds later say it's horrible and painful.
Old 2011-03-13, 01:05   Link #67
kamyu

or he simply never agreed with xcution and was just using them as a means of gaining power while probably also scouting out other potential fullbringers to turn and use.
Old 2011-03-13, 06:41   Link #68
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Her ending up not stabbed is like stopping just before the point of orgasm. Thanks for ruining my wet dream KT Honestly, she's always been like this. I don't understand why fans are praising her (even her haters) for something she's always had in her. When she told Ishida they should steal the shihakuso in the SS arc, it was a display of her cunning and ability to think ahead in a critical situation. This is no diferent in my opinion and she doesn't deserve kudos for this. At least I don't think so...her bravery, and willingness to protect others was never a problem--it was her "creamy emo center" and tendency to utter "Kurosaki-kun" every other word that was her problem. Her being weak as fighter is the only thing that stops her from kicking ass. I don't see a need to say GOOD JOB!!! Because there wasn't one...
I'd say it's a good job Kubo's brought her back to normal. I've always liked airhead genki Orihime.
Old 2011-03-13, 11:01   Link #69
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

those of you thinking were getting a chapter this week your wrong.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-03-13, 11:28   Link #70
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
those of you thinking were getting a chapter this week your wrong.
It's obvious we won't be getting a chapter. There's no reason to state it like that at all.
Old 2011-03-13, 14:01   Link #71
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

what if we did? there could be a page special in it, with regards to those affected (by the earthquake and tsunami, for those living under rocks)

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-03-13, 15:15   Link #72
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
what if we did? there could be a page special in it, with regards to those affected (by the earthquake and tsunami, for those living under rocks)
I guess there is a chance we might see a JUMP issue this week, though i don't expect it to happen, that's all.
Old 2011-03-13, 22:15   Link #73
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

*sigh*......just wondering if those post who's happy/loved the panel of stabbed inoue is a lover or a hater of her?......

anyways, about the WHITE LIE and BLACK TRUTH word's written in last page, i think its pertaining to Tsukisima-san and Ginjou respectively. Tsukishima wear white shirt and ginjou wear black jacket,. In my general, Tsukishima is a villain and Ginjou is a comrade.

Just want to point that out...., so there is only one villain in this arc? Im pretty sure that there are no other fullbringer other than Ginjou's group including Tsukisima, they are the SIX FULLBRINGERS that pertaining to the title of the chapter 433.

But if Tsukishima-san have a mind control ability then, he can create his own villain group.

*sigh*.... Inoue fall in villain's trap again......what a shame for Kubo to repeat a same mistake for her unfortunate character.....

and please, i never say that Ginjou is evil in my last post, I said that he hides something to ichigo, ............. i made that opinion because there are lots of thing that bothered in me about him,

his explanation of the power of the fullbing (it includes human and hollow)
his fulllbring which is his necklace
his ss representative badge
his knowledge about ichigo's familly and uruhara
his reaction/intention to revive ichigo's shinigami power

try to connect all of that and you can come up something like VIZARDS kind of character about him

Kubo really loves to recycle.....

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-03-14, 12:02   Link #74
Wakan Tanka

I hope that Tsukishima is not Aizen's son...
Old 2011-03-14, 22:53   Link #75
Tarantula Lady

I thought the "white lie" was the lie told by Orihime and Chad to protect Ichigo, and the "black truth" was that Tsukishima was a fullbringer working against the main group. Also, I don't know if Tsukishima counts as one of the "Six Fullbringers" mentioned in Ch. 433; you could consider Chad to be a fullbringer, and the sixth member of Xcution besides Kūgo Ginjō, Giriko Kutsuzawa, Riruka Dokugamine, Yukio, and Jackie (as listed in Wikipedia). Therefore, if in the future, Kubo throws out more characters as fullbringers, he isn't necessarily creating a plot hole.

Just thought I'd point that out since plot holes tend to generate more than a bit of controversy around here.
Old 2011-03-14, 22:57   Link #76
Alchemist007
*Author

Maybe he's a Kurosaki relative?
Old 2011-03-15, 08:18   Link #77
james0246

Spoilers are out, so Chapter 441 thread has been opened. Please move relevant discussions to the new thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion