Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 14:42   Link #9561
Chandalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Yessssssssssssssssssssss best character in this manga

WELCOMEBACK
Time for you to serve as a cheap story/plot function, have a full frontal lobotomy of your character and then be summarily forgotten in some fashion!

These should be fun enough chapters to read I have to admit.
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 22:42   Link #9562
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandalen View Post
Time for you to serve as a cheap story/plot function, have a full frontal lobotomy of your character and then be summarily forgotten in some fashion!

These should be fun enough chapters to read I have to admit.
Yes, lobotomy is FUN with hot chicks

ALWAYS

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:54   Link #9563
Paladinoras
Pancakes

I'm not even sure where Seo is going with this arc. I love the chef girl but this is getting ridiculous, random girls with no real substance are tossed in to his life to add some cheap drama while the ones that are truly a challenge to Yuzuki's status (Akari, Kanzaki, hell even Asuka) are being written off one by one.

I've been patiently reading KNIM since chapter 42 or so, so it's been nearly 3 goddamn years since I started reading it, and still no end in sight.

I'm not really surprised cause it's Seo and compared to Suzuka, this is still more interesting, but I don't think I can keep up with it if it goes on to 300 chapters. I'm saying it ends at around chapter 250ish with Haruto returning to Hiroshima, but Yuzuki refuses because she wants to raise a kid in Tokyo or some other random shit, then a heartbroken Haruto marries Akari.

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL. Well fine, I'm HOPING, whatever D:

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:17   Link #9564
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
I'm not even sure where Seo is going with this arc. I love the chef girl but this is getting ridiculous, random girls with no real substance are tossed in to his life to add some cheap drama while the ones that are truly a challenge to Yuzuki's status (Akari, Kanzaki, hell even Asuka) are being written off one by one.

I've been patiently reading KNIM since chapter 42 or so, so it's been nearly 3 goddamn years since I started reading it, and still no end in sight.

I'm not really surprised cause it's Seo and compared to Suzuka, this is still more interesting, but I don't think I can keep up with it if it goes on to 300 chapters. I'm saying it ends at around chapter 250ish with Haruto returning to Hiroshima, but Yuzuki refuses because she wants to raise a kid in Tokyo or some other random shit, then a heartbroken Haruto marries Akari.

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL. Well fine, I'm HOPING, whatever D:
Well this Manga has Romance as a key component, but also slice of life. This arc is currently about Haruto's future plans of what he wants to be. Currently he wants to be a chef, the cook girl was once his teacher or some sort. Her role could be to teach him some more.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:17   Link #9565
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
well all those that wanted the hot chef chick back got your wish and all of those who wanted the story to move forward i think you have a better chance of seeing one eyed one horn flying purple people eater.

I love this story no matter who you meet at any point in your life they will all end up in Tokyo so you can meet them again in the most convenient of ways
Old 2012-07-17, 18:09   Link #9566
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
well all those that wanted the hot chef chick back got your wish and all of those who wanted the story to move forward i think you have a better chance of seeing one eyed one horn flying purple people eater.

I love this story no matter who you meet at any point in your life they will all end up in Tokyo so you can meet them again in the most convenient of ways
50% if Japan's population live in the Tokyo Yokohama region so it ain't that unlikely
Old 2012-07-18, 01:40   Link #9567
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well this Manga has Romance as a key component, but also slice of life. This arc is currently about Haruto's future plans of what he wants to be. Currently he wants to be a chef, the cook girl was once his teacher or some sort. Her role could be to teach him some more.
Thing is, although it's slice of life, his life is plodding forward with no real developments. That's not good. The new arcs just aren't hitting it off for me.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 02:16   Link #9568
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
50% if Japan's population live in the Tokyo Yokohama region so it ain't that unlikely
More like 25% but ok.

30 million in capital region (Tokyo 23-ku, Chiba, kanagawa (Yokohama), etc.) Total population of Japan is roughly 120 million.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 03:44   Link #9569
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
More like 25% but ok.

30 million in capital region (Tokyo 23-ku, Chiba, kanagawa (Yokohama), etc.) Total population of Japan is roughly 120 million.
thanks for the correction I see I was mistaken
Old 2012-07-22, 09:56   Link #9570
Mentar
Banned

Aww ... jealous Yuzuki is cute.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 09:07   Link #9571
Shadow5YA

192 is out. Seriously, Haruto? God dammit...
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 09:09   Link #9572
ShiroiRyu

On this one, he deserved it.
Old 2012-07-31, 09:19   Link #9573
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Granted he fucked up, what he did was stupid and she has all the right to be mad...but she's completely overreacting...so much so that I went from thinking "Haruto...what the hell?" to "Yuzuki...what the hell?"

And the whole "Talking about cooking is boring!"...bitch, the guy finally figured out what he wants to do, he is excited and has has a friend that likes cooking like he does...a good girlfriend would at least listen to him for a bit, it's not like all he talks about is cooking all the time, let your boyfriend enjoy talking about what he likes for once. Plus, I have yet to see Haruto tell her the same thing.

PS: The eavesdropping was just priceless.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 09:21   Link #9574
konart

192: As always - the best panel is the last one Can't stop loving her character
Old 2012-07-31, 09:29   Link #9575
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Granted he fucked up, what he did was stupid and she has all the right to be mad...but she's completely overreacting...so much so that I went from thinking "Haruto...what the hell?" to "Yuzuki...what the hell?"

And the whole "Talking about cooking is boring!"...bitch, the guy finally figured out what he wants to do, he is excited and has has a friend that likes cooking like he does...a good girlfriend would at least listen to him for a bit, it's not like all he talks about is cooking all the time, let your boyfriend enjoy talking about what he likes for once. Plus, I have yet to see Haruto tell her the same thing.

PS: The eavesdropping was just priceless.
Haruto really needs to think before he say something. Responding due to impulse is a bad thing and especially around his girlfriend. He gets an A for realizing it immediately, I give him a D- for fixing his mistake. I know this from past experience.
Old 2012-07-31, 09:46   Link #9576
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Haruto really needs to think before he say something. Responding due to impulse is a bad thing and especially around his girlfriend. He gets an A for realizing it immediately, I give him a D- for fixing his mistake. I know this from past experience.
What he did was pretty bad, I never said otherwise and never will...however her reaction was just too exaggerated. She went from acting completely within reason and justified to being a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum.
Old 2012-07-31, 10:10   Link #9577
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

well, at least there's conflict. give it a chapter or two and those two will be back to being lovey dovey again

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 10:33   Link #9578
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
What he did was pretty bad, I never said otherwise and never will...however her reaction was just too exaggerated. She went from acting completely within reason and justified to being a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum.
Actually that reaction is quite normal given her personality I seen far worse (Brother's girlfriend). Even reserve people like my girlfriend will get upset more than normal when you suddenly forget their existence even for a second. Which happen here, there that sort of problem can be fix immediately by straightening it at that instant. Which is way I gave Haruto a D- for fixing his mistake since he couldn't do it. I fix that situation 4 times (2 times being the victim and 2 doing it to my girlfriend) and it was always resolved within that instant and talking for an hour. I always praise Haruto for being a patience and understanding guy even he is fiction. Sexually he isn't aware, but relationship issues wise he needs more work in that category than the sexual part.
Old 2012-07-31, 11:09   Link #9579
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Actually that reaction is quite normal given her personality I seen far worse (Brother's girlfriend). Even reserve people like my girlfriend will get upset more than normal when you suddenly forget their existence even for a second. Which happen here, there that sort of problem can be fix immediately by straightening it at that instant. Which is way I gave Haruto a D- for fixing his mistake since he couldn't do it. I fix that situation 4 times (2 times being the victim and 2 doing it to my girlfriend) and it was always resolved within that instant and talking for an hour. I always praise Haruto for being a patience and understanding guy even he is fiction. Sexually he isn't aware, but relationship issues wise he needs more work in that category than the sexual part.
I guess we have different views on what counts as an overreaction or not then ^^
Old 2012-07-31, 11:12   Link #9580
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I guess we have different views on what counts as an overreaction or not then ^^
That's girl for you I kinda can see this happening in real life too, but goddammit Haruto

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life