AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-27, 10:44   Link #1
naruto_jh

Naruto and Sasuke!

when will Sasuke return..? its been too long even for the manga... its going to be years till he returns on animation. What would be an ideal entrance for him?
naruto_jh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 10:46   Link #2
Syaoran
Inactive Member

If he makes his entrance, it could be together with Orochimaru, who wants to see how well his container progressed.

Orochimaru letting him fight Naruto, in order to get rid of Naruto and stop Akatsuki's plan of extracting Kyuubi from Naruto, however, I doubt that Sasuke will be able to handle Naruto if het gets in 4- or more-tail mode.

Sasuke also won't kill Naruto, because he said that he doesn't want to walk the same path as Itachi to gain power (killing his best friend), when leaving the Valley of the End. A fierce fight that'll end in a draw.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 11:58   Link #3
Hunter Nin.

I just hope that when he returns he'll never have to resort to using that rediculous stage two cursed seal again. It couldn't be less cool if it tried.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 18:53   Link #4
naruto123

When Sasuke comes back it will be a happy moment and Sakura will be all "OH! Sasuke I have missed you so much are you OK?"
Thats if Sakura is there...
naruto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 19:26   Link #5
Yellow Flash
Banned

Kakashi said the unknown ninja and Shodai were just like Sasuke and Naruto.
It would be interesting to learn more about this ninja and what happened.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 19:36   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think that when they meet...that Sasuke (especially after what he did to Sakura) wont go beyond 3 tails. Somehow it will be an evenly battle..or Sasuke wins by a close call.

Still giving Naruto more jutsu's is something that Kishi certainly needs to do.
It's unfair if Sasuke has 100 new ones..and Naruto only 3-5 max.
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 23:35   Link #7
Mousuke

Well, I WAS banking on Sasuke coming back during the Orochimaru p'wns Naruto fight, but I guess the chances of that are pretty much nill. Now I'm starting to think that we'll see Sasuke when Orochimaru returns to his current hiding place. In all honesty, I don't care, as long as it's soon. I can understand withholding a character for dramatic effect, but this is just getting rediculous.
Mousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:10   Link #8
Soma

Sasuke will come in ch. 298-300. If he doesn't, then Masashi Kishimoto has a deathwish. Sasuke's return is the most anticipated character re-introduction in all of manga history, so the author can't keep witholding his return.

And yes, Sasuke is stronger than 3 tailed Naruto. I expect he'll be around 4 tails level. But mark my words: the first person he fights will be brutally destroyed. I feel sorry for whoever it's gonna be.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:16   Link #9
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
And yes, Sasuke is stronger than 3 tailed Naruto. I expect he'll be around 4 tails level. But mark my words: the first person he fights will be brutally destroyed. I feel sorry for whoever it's gonna be.
Ill cross my fingers for it to be kabuto then >_<
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:26   Link #10
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well i dont even think Tsunade can keep up with Naruto's (4tails) brute force...he'll slice and dice Sasuke like butter...

Naruto wont go full power vs Sasuke that is certain...
Old 2006-03-01, 09:30   Link #11
Yellow Flash
Banned

In my humble opinion, Sasuke post-timeskip can stand up to KN4.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:56   Link #12
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I'm not sure at all Sasuke will kill someone other than Itachi, whithout a very serious reason. He did not kill Naruto before the timeskip and he won't kill him now if they have to fight each other.

The only possibility for Sasuke to actually kill someone for the sake of just killing, would be when he's getting totally consumed by the cursed seal. Sasuke is too smart to let that happen. Orochimaru would have full control over him then and that's not what will help him find Itachi.

I'm looking forward to another clash between these two. Orochimaru and Kabuto won't be around by then. Just Naruto and Sasuke, and Naruto possibly being followed by a high level ninja or ANBU squad, as it seems they're getting more and more concerned with the destructive power he carries inside of him.
If Yamato or Jiraiya is around, he'd better hide and wait for the outcome:

Kyuubi Naruto will wear out all of Sasuke's Cursed Level 2 chakra and before Kyuubi gets to kill Sasuke, Yamato or Jiraiya can stop Kyuubi. They'll only have to bring back 2 unconscious and severely wounded Genins to Konoha, which will make more than one person very happy, two people that hate each other even more and one that's gonna try to escape Konoha as soon as possible.

I really like a specific sentence "No Boy No Cry", one of the Naruto opening themes:
Quote:
少年よ 心の銃の
shonen yo, kokoro no jyu no
Hey kid, the heart’s gun,

引き金を引けるのは君だけさ
hiki kin wo hikeruno ha kimi dakesa
The only one that can pull that trigger is yourself.
This suits Naruto so perfectly... both emotionally (his feelings toward himself and other people) and physically (the sealed bakekitsune)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 10:13   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Very nice theory...but i think that only Naruto saving the village with his "Kyuubi Power" would bring him in the spotlight or favors of the advisors, ANBU and villagers.

Other then that...they will keep hateing him