AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2014-01-28, 06:46   Link #4401
wakbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
No, the entirety of Ch8 is there. The parts there was referring to the entirety of Alicization, with the parts continuing counting even though the chapter itself have ended. For example, "Ch8 pt24" was referring to "part 24 of the entirety of Alicization, but belongs to chapter 8 segment".
Alright then, but do you have Chapter 6 now?
wakbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 09:59   Link #4402
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakbob View Post
Chapter 6 I believe corresponds to the published volume 11 (chapter 7 summary details seems to indicate it starts right after Interlude III in vol 11)
Old 2014-01-28, 10:03   Link #4403
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
Chapter 6 I believe corresponds to the published volume 11 (chapter 7 summary details seems to indicate it starts right after Interlude III in vol 11)
No, volume 11 is chapter 5 of the web version. Chapter 6 of the WN hasn't been published yet .
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 13:37   Link #4404
wakbob

Then how did 7 come before 6?
Old 2014-01-28, 14:04   Link #4405
wakbob

I just check Chapter 8 part 25a goes way too far into the story from where it ended from Chapter 7. Parts 1-24 Must be around there.
I really want to read it.
Old 2014-01-28, 14:31   Link #4406
tomtkp

Quote:
Then how did 7 come before 6?
Chapter 6 was kind of an unique chapter. It was not a chapter that described what happened in UW or <Sea Turtle> but rather a character's (web novel readers know all too well) biography. The reason this chapter was not published in the LN version is understandable but personally I don't think this chapter is removed from the LN version for good. I believe the story will be retold in the future volumes.
Old 2014-01-28, 15:18   Link #4407
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Chapter 6 was kind of an unique chapter. It was not a chapter that described what happened in UW or <Sea Turtle> but rather a character's (web novel readers know all too well) biography. The reason this chapter was not published in the LN version is understandable but personally I don't think this chapter is removed from the LN version for good. I believe the story will be retold in the future volumes.
What's chapter 6's gist? Would you please summarize it?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 22:22   Link #4408
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
After taking some time to look for it, I've located a small summary I made a while back:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2667

Alicization WEB 6 didn't really interest me as the other parts of Alicization did, so I skipped writing out a full summary for it.
Quote:
I just check Chapter 8 part 25a goes way too far into the story from where it ended from Chapter 7. Parts 1-24 Must be around there.
I really want to read it.
No, the interlude and Ch8 followed off from exactly where Ch7 ended:
Spoiler for Explicitly mentioning the scene in question:

You sure you didn't misclick or read the wrong link?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 04:56   Link #4409
wakbob

Yah, but it doesn't say when the americans started there attack.
Old 2014-01-29, 06:53   Link #4410
wakbob

Also does Teize and Ronie die at the end?
Old 2014-01-29, 19:20   Link #4411
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalron View Post
On accel world:
Spoiler:
While that is a possibility, the author re-using names and ideas is not conclusive proof.

It's like saying RAVE and Fairy Tail are in the same world, and Sieghart and Gerard are the same guy.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 01:02   Link #4412
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Also does Teize and Ronie die at the end?
Spoiler for Surely they died after 200 years,:
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 03:21   Link #4413
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Cradle Of The Moon is a Side Story that traces their adventures in the 200-odd years in which Kirito and Asuna are in the Underworld.

By the prologue at the end of WEB SAO, however, seven generations have passed, although the descendants of Ronie and Tieze suspiciously reflect their said ancestors. >_>
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 20:27   Link #4414
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
the prologue
Quote:
at the end
I wonder if SAO never was published, if there was meant to be a 5th arc, taking place with alicization-related characters and such...
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 20:30   Link #4415
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

No Rageth, you read that correctly. After the conclusion of WEB Alicization, there was a 'prologue' written and hinted at a connection to Accel World.

Just see the last summary made by Flere.
Old 2014-02-01, 00:54   Link #4416
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Speaking of end of Alicization WEB, mind explaining the connection that last passage is implying? There's probably something in AW that makes it connect but I don't understand it. That was also brought up when AW vol15 came out.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 01:02   Link #4417
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Spoiler for Accel World Connection:
Old 2014-02-01, 10:51   Link #4418
haseo0408

Hey guys I´m new in this thread so sorry if this has been ask before but when is volume 14 coming out?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 12:06   Link #4419
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
No Rageth, you read that correctly. After the conclusion of WEB Alicization, there was a 'prologue' written and hinted at a connection to Accel World.

Just see the last summary made by Flere.
I already know that. I was just posting thoughts I've had before, seeing as there was a prologue at the end of the web novel.

You're saying that it seems to hint at some connection with Accel World (I wouldn't know, as I can't read it. haha)

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Hey guys I´m new in this thread so sorry if this has been ask before but when is volume 14 coming out?.
No official announcement on that, but it's assumed that it'll come out around April. (We'll have to see once the next Accel World is out, in like 9-10 days, as the date should be announced at the end of it)

Last edited by Rageth; 2014-02-01 at 12:35.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 11:35   Link #4420
hecdgo

Hello, I am new to the forum and fan of S: A: O I've read so alicizaccion vol 13 and have some questions. The first is about Kirito-Azuna-Alice-Eugeo characters and their relationships

What I know so far is

Kirito - Azuna have a relationship

Kirito-Alice are emotionally rooted by the traumatic events of the last events with a slight feeling of respect and admiration, Kiritos recognizes the beauty of alice however shows no evidence of love between any of them so far. Kirito is confused about fragments shared childhood memories of that were deleted

Kirito-eugeo are very good friends and rely on each other as psychological support. However Kirito remorse for not telling the whole truth and also knows eugeo feelings towards this alice. Eugeo other hand has feelings of jealousy towards Kirito for his skill with the sword and personality since this demonstrates eugeo have low self esteem and guilt and helplessness for not saving alice

Eugeo-alice eugeo feelings ranging from remorse and a great appreciation of friendship and love by alice. But just go to eugeo alice as a friend and companion Kirito battles without any love interest, they have not had the occasion to talk to each sub but Kirito tells his past and childhood friendship that unites with eugio even suggests special interest to her.

btw spoils are wellcome about thos matter.

My other question is about Eugeo being seduced by an administrator, it shows a scene from the sealed memories of shared childhood with Kirito in suggesting that there was a closer relationship between Kirito and Alice Schuberg given a rest day which should of been assembled to play as usual they escaped and were only place that even suggested that they had had an innocent kiss children. However with Chapter 1 being narrated from the perspective of eugeo gives a hint of a possible early feelings of love between alice and eugeo when both happen to play their hands before entering the cave dragon guardian of ice and both put their red faces
hecdgo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality