1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-02-10, 11:50   Link #41
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
The opening = Final Match-ups :3

Also, why the heck did Liutenant said they're not playing gunpla's, even though they're clearly using a gunpla?
Because Gunpla Battle is for fun and you just usually fight head on, but Renato Brothers were totally using military tactics in serious business lol
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 12:15   Link #42
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Bah I wanted the brothers to win. They so deserved it. Yuuki just got lucky with plot. The second that container was shot off it was pretty obvious that would serve as his last stand.

In any case though how does one "install" the trans-am or EXAm system in the gunpla? Does it come with it or what work do they actually do to make it happen?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 12:21   Link #43
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Clarification, the GM Sniper K9 doesn't have a Trans-AM system, just the EXAM.
Old 2014-02-10, 12:25   Link #44
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

EXAM can be installed by using some of GM blue destiny part. Probably the head.

Enough of that I still confuse how the hell the can control zaku soldier with mini explosive to the enemy joint
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 12:25   Link #45
Yesman
PMS Avenger

The Renato Bros seems to know about the 2nd Meijin.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 13:34   Link #46
Bombo
TSF Fans

I loved how Renato brothers to make this battle so awesome !!!!
Epic battle 9/10
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 14:00   Link #47
BoyTitan

The reason everyone does not use trans am or other such sytems is stupid plot armor something that is starting to dig a hole in this series trying to appease every fan they should have kept the unit tiers and abilities like the games do. Finnally this whole I am a gunpla fan so I am going to win crap needs to go out the window and fast hiw does using tactics make you less of a gunpla fan.Even irl mlg players are mlg because they use taxtics in the game. FinnallySo how do mobile units seperate from a mobile suit even operate for 1 The way this show presents technology with out explanation is starting to piss me off I should just be able to put a trans am system and mobile armor drones and funnels on a mobile suit by being good at building gunpla at this point. Finnally Mejin should have just lost screw you sunrise. No one and I mean no one goes forward after a explosion they back up and wait for the smoke to clear. I even do this in videos games if I fire a rocket or throw a grenade and I don't get a kill I clear away from the smoke. Mejin and his P.I.S armor is making him my most hated char clone.
Old 2014-02-10, 14:28   Link #48
hai_san

Obviously the fight was rigged... and from both sides. I mean come on 1/144 zaku soldier drones planting Bombs?... then we have an EXAm-system... on the other side Mejin just blast his gunpla in the ground to get his Sniper-rifle which was obviously waiting for him when he use a 1 time "tactic" to lure them there, while obviously the Renato brother 3-4 time layers tactic failed them...

Obviously i am pissed and the fight just bad!

The only good points of this Ep was Reiji Aila and Mao.
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 14:33   Link #49
Galaxian

I'm a bit disappointed that Yuuki didn't say "Rage on"... I guess he is too caught up in his Meijin persona.

Still, great episode though
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 15:36   Link #50
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyTitan View Post
The reason everyone does not use trans am or other such sytems is stupid plot armor something that is starting to dig a hole in this series trying to appease every fan they should have kept the unit tiers and abilities like the games do. Finnally this whole I am a gunpla fan so I am going to win crap needs to go out the window and fast hiw does using tactics make you less of a gunpla fan.Even irl mlg players are mlg because they use taxtics in the game. FinnallySo how do mobile units seperate from a mobile suit even operate for 1 The way this show presents technology with out explanation is starting to piss me off I should just be able to put a trans am system and mobile armor drones and funnels on a mobile suit by being good at building gunpla at this point. Finnally Mejin should have just lost screw you sunrise. No one and I mean no one goes forward after a explosion they back up and wait for the smoke to clear. I even do this in videos games if I fire a rocket or throw a grenade and I don't get a kill I clear away from the smoke. Mejin and his P.I.S armor is making him my most hated char clone.
Ever heard of game balance? They make these features something to be acquired by skill, if every player have access to the most OP stuff, everyone would use it and the game degenerates into "who has the most strong stuff"

As for the controls, I would NEVER, EVER, in a Gundam series obsess over the controlas and how things handle. Each series have that problem aside from G-Gundam if you take a good look at all the buttons and controls in each MS cockpit

As for the smoke and explosion part, you really need to watch more anime, its for dramatic effect, screw realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
Obviously the fight was rigged... and from both sides. I mean come on 1/144 zaku soldier drones planting Bombs?... then we have an EXAm-system... on the other side Mejin just blast his gunpla in the ground to get his Sniper-rifle which was obviously waiting for him when he use a 1 time "tactic" to lure them there, while obviously the Renato brother 3-4 time layers tactic failed them...

Obviously i am pissed and the fight just bad!

The only good points of this Ep was Reiji Aila and Mao.
Hardly rigged

The brothers primarily failed to notice where Yuuki was going and taking into account the weapon container when they thought he was done for

Arrogance and not finishing off a main character instantly is a common fiction trope which has been the downfall of many a villain/antagonist

No surprises here
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 15:50   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Overall not too bad. Though will say that I think Yuuki is actually downgraded being forced into this Meijin persona. Way more badass even in the second episode when he just gets fired up. Plus even the unit isn't all that special. For the people behind this tournament you'd think they'd have something special, but really it's just got a ton of weapons strapped to it. Agree that if it'd been anyone but Yuuki (even restrained by this Mejin business) they wouldn't have had a chance.

But anyways the weekly dose of ReijixAila was still good. Of course they could only get so far without her giving some sort of fake name. Did a good job though of showing off the main pairs though. Is hilarious how Reiji and Aila are such similar creatures. Though only when they don't realize it do they really get along .
Old 2014-02-10, 15:54   Link #52
Galaxian

I can't wait for someone to use the ZERO System and go nuts
Old 2014-02-10, 15:56   Link #53
kakakka

Kampfer Amazing is the pinnacle of the previous era's Gunpla Fighting, when Plavsky Particle Manipulation is just an extra bonus and the main focus is the quality of build. When the tournament is over, and if there is more for Gundam Build Fighters, I am sure there'll be more Gunplas with more crazy abilities.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 15:56   Link #54
Blazer-X

I'm honestly hoping they are just saving Kampfer Amazing's secrets for the final match against Sei and Reiji. Because as much as I'd like to see a Badass Normal in Kawaguchi, like Char said, its not exciting to fight against a second-rated MS.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 16:02   Link #55
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I can't wait for someone to use the ZERO System and go nuts
I wonder about that. As far as I know, the Zero System only increases the performance of the pilot, not the mobile suit, so it shouldn't have any effect on Build Fighters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
I'm honestly hoping they are just saving Kampfer Amazing's secrets for the final match against Sei and Reiji. Because as much as I'd like to see a Badass Normal in Kawaguchi, like Char said, its not exciting to fight against a second-rated MS.
I think this match might make them improve the Kampfer. Up to this time, they've had easy matches, so there really was nothing to challenge their sense of superiority in the Kampfer.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 16:40   Link #56
Aurelis
Daydreamer

Just realized, anyone in a GP02 MLRS would have decimated all ground tactics if it was gravity-based enclosed terrain. Open with a nuke from the launching pad. Hope that the enemy is destroyed before you :P Similarly, the twins would have lost if the match was in space.

And this opens up a question, can an ALICE system learn. I'd imagine no man can fight against a perfected AI. That will make the unit much more badass than Fenice. "I can't just make a new kit, my Ex-S has over 500 confirmed victories...".

Last edited by Aurelis; 2014-02-10 at 16:59.
Aurelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 16:51   Link #57
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I wonder about that. As far as I know, the Zero System only increases the performance of the pilot, not the mobile suit, so it shouldn't have any effect on Build Fighters.
The Fighters still have an interface system, so if they wanted they could add it.
Old 2014-02-10, 17:42   Link #58
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
the question is weather or not a person could handle the zero system, heero and zechs were only able to use theirs after they both piloted the zero and epyon, two different zero systems, all others went berserk while piloting them because they couldn't handle them,
Old 2014-02-10, 18:22   Link #59
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The Renato brothers put up a way better fight than I expected. They are truly masters of warfare. They managed to push Kawaguchi to his limits. I can only hope Fellini will manage to do the same against Aila. He deserves to go out with a bang.
Old 2014-02-10, 18:24   Link #60
kakakka

If their location is in space again.... lol, Fellini wouldn't stand a chance.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote