AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-19, 22:36   Link #1041
Yukihana

Ahhhh, thank you for the translations skullheart! That confession was so sweet. I'm a happy girl
Yukihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 20:07   Link #1042
Yukihana

Didn't know where to post this, but I found some of the drama CDs on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLGTXqa8sdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFYU3dRcl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lxdjh-WEw
Old 2014-05-02, 13:06   Link #1043
spirits having flown

Guess who I will be rooting for this year's World Cup...

Spoiler for ???:
spirits having flown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 16:53   Link #1044
Endless Eight
デレバン

Send a message via AIM to Endless Eight
I just started playing Yochi Random (the PSP game) recently, and even though it took me a while, I managed to complete several of the "Dereban" side routes and I ended up taking some pictures from the scenario, haha.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I honestly thought it was ridiculously adorable when Taichi actually called her by her first name, and I am seriously a hardcore shipper of the two. Also, I was on TV Tropes the other day and I saw that it said that Inaba's first love wasn't Taichi? Can someone confirm this for me because I don't remember reading anything like that...
Endless Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 19:36   Link #1045
Yukihana

I've always wanted to play the PSP game, too bad there aren't any english subs. Wish I could understand more of it... but yes! Dereban all the way!!!

I was on TV Tropes and if you are talking about the "Second Love" topic, it is stating that "Inaba is this for Taichi" meaning that Inaba was Taichi's second love after Iori.
Old 2014-05-04, 20:05   Link #1046
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukihana View Post
I've always wanted to play the PSP game, too bad there aren't any english subs. Wish I could understand more of it... but yes! Dereban all the way!!!

I was on TV Tropes and if you are talking about the "Second Love" topic, it is stating that "Inaba is this for Taichi" meaning that Inaba was Taichi's second love after Iori.
Yeah, I wish there was, too, since I don't understand the game entirely, but I got my boyfriend to translate some of it, and there's a scene where Inaba forces Taichi to call her "Himeko" and asks him to say "Himeko is cute", "I love Himeko" and "Himeko is my wife", which made me squeal in joy. Case in point:

Images

And thanks for clarifying this for me, I was kind of confused at first, but I probably just misread, haha. But to be honest all the Inaba route related stuff is really nice, though one of them was really painful for me since apparently Taichi gets sick from the rain + breakdown due to Iori rejecting him and then Inaba decides that she'll visit him at his house every day until he gets better. At a certain point, you're given the choice either to confess to Taichi or not (I chose to confess!) and then he confesses right back at Inaba and asks her out. After the credits roll, you even get a cute date CG!

Also it was cute to see Inaba squeal when Taichi touched her hand. While I'm at it, might as well show some more CGs...

Images

There's also the main Inaba route where Taichi sees Inaba in a coma in a future premonition and you can get a coma choice if you pick the wrong decisions (because apparently Taichi lets Inaba fall from a big height), though a cute scene there is when Taichi literally picks up Inaba, swoops her in his arms and carries her wedding style. (Cliche, I know, but it was hilarious.)

And for the Dereban route if you pick the wrong choice you can have Taichi break up with Inaba for lying to him. But if you pick the right choice, you can apparently get a Mama Himeko and Papa Taichi afterstory which was really cute. I have no idea who voices their child (who has like, two lines, I believe?) but she sounded adorable, but I digress.

Might put up more CGs later since I'm rambling and I don't want this to get too long, even though it already is. Tell me what you guys think?
Old 2014-05-04, 20:46   Link #1047
Yukihana

Yayyyy thank you SO much for that post!!! They're just too cute.. Reading all the TxH scenarios made me really happy. Haha, Taichi and Himeko would make cute but interesting parents. As for posting more CGs, I wouldn't mind a bit
Old 2014-05-04, 21:19   Link #1048
skullheart

Played the game a while back.
Spoiler for Future of Taichi and Inaba:
. There's this one part for the dereban route that I never figured out how to get there to get 100% completion. Taichi's real harem route is really funny too. Still want to play the dlc routes
Old 2014-05-04, 21:24   Link #1049
Yukihana

From the anime I've seen, the child usually looks a lot like the mother as opposed to the father xD
Old 2014-05-04, 21:46   Link #1050
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullheart View Post
Played the game a while back.
Spoiler for Future of Taichi and Inaba:
. There's this one part for the dereban route that I never figured out how to get there to get 100% completion. Taichi's real harem route is really funny too. Still want to play the dlc routes
Which part of the Dereban route are you looking for? I'm not sure if I can manage to get it, but I shall try hard! I have 50% completion for Inaba so far, actually, and most of the divergences in that route are for Taichi's choices, Inaba's choices (especially with Fujishima).

I need to get the harem route eventually, apparently right now I'm on the route where the guys have a future premonition of the girls in their lingerie... And I definitely want to play the DLC routes sometime, they look like a lot of fun!

Also I am highly anticipating volume 5's translation, especially on the Taichi/Inaba part, especially since
Spoiler for volume 5 spoilers:
I do plan on going through Iori's routes after I finish most of Inaba's hopefully, but then again, I do have a huge Inaba bias, I won't lie...

Before I go into CGs, there was one portion of the game that I didn't like, graphically, and that was the part when you control as Inaba and she does this:

Images

It is really surreal and is drawn poorly, in my opinion. As much as I love Inaba, this disappointed me greatly. To be honest, I think my favorite route for Inaba was probably the side route, because you actually get to hear Taichi confess back, though the main route did show the love triangle and a lot of good interactions in general.

Now, onto the CGs!

Images

More to come later! Mostly from Dereban route, probably, since I might have to recap one of Taichi's expressions due to the fact that he blinked in one of them
Old 2014-05-04, 21:54   Link #1051
skullheart

Quote:
Which part of the Dereban route are you looking for? I'm not sure if I can manage to get it, but I shall try hard! I have 50% completion for Inaba so far, actually, and most of the divergences in that route are for Taichi's choices, Inaba's choices (especially with Fujishima).
It's the alternate route for the lunch on the roof. Don't seem to have that one.

In Kokoro Connect, Taichi loves cliffs. Seriously, those fences in the park is a bit low when kids might be playing around that cliff.
Old 2014-05-04, 21:55   Link #1052
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
It's the alternate route from the lunch on the roof top. Not sure what triggers that route.
... Huh, I didn't know you could actually trigger that. Since there's no alternate dialogue (as far as I can see?) that could lead to that. Unless you have to unlock something first before you can get to that, but I wouldn't know.
Old 2014-05-04, 21:58   Link #1053
skullheart

It could be a combination of dialogue choices similar to the one found in Iori's route.
Old 2014-05-04, 22:00   Link #1054
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
It could be a combination of dialogue choices similar to the one found in Iori's route.
That might be the case actually. I'll have to write down the choices by hand and see which works and which doesn't since I haven't done combo choices yet in my playthrough so far.
Old 2014-05-04, 22:15   Link #1055
Yukihana

Thanks again for the posts Endless Eight!! I thoroughly enjoy reading them! Even if I had the game I wouldn't be able to understand what was going on so this is great! gahh Inaba always looks super cute when she's confessing. >///< I do have a question though, what causes her coma?
Old 2014-05-04, 22:18   Link #1056
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukihana View Post
Thanks again for the posts Endless Eight!! I thoroughly enjoy reading them! Even if I had the game I wouldn't be able to understand what was going on so this is great! gahh Inaba always looks super cute when she's confessing. >///< I do have a question though, what causes her coma?
No problem! And Inaba falling from a great height alone is what causes it. I think she might have gotten a concussion from it but I am not 100% sure since my understanding of Japanese isn't all that great.
Old 2014-05-04, 23:52   Link #1057
Frontier

Thank you for the post Endless Eight, and it's great to hear more in-depth stuff about Yochi Random .

Can't wait to hear about the harem route, though I'm not complaining about getting to see more from the Dereban route .

After all, you can't beat Dereban .

Inaba's game confession looks cute, and I hope some playthrough of Yochi Random turns up somewhere so I can actually hear it for myself.
Old 2014-05-05, 08:59   Link #1058
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Thank you for the post Endless Eight, and it's great to hear more in-depth stuff about Yochi Random .

Can't wait to hear about the harem route, though I'm not complaining about getting to see more from the Dereban route .

After all, you can't beat Dereban .

Inaba's game confession looks cute, and I hope some playthrough of Yochi Random turns up somewhere so I can actually hear it for myself.
Yes, Inaba's in-game confessions are really adorable and I can totally record the audio + caps (possibly even video, since I might be able to upload them? Huge question mark there, especially since Youtube doesn't like me at times, haha) if anyone needs them. Though you'll have to contact me off-site (either via AIM/skype/email) if you honestly want them, since I wouldn't mind going through all the routes again to record them - thank goodness for the skip button!

Okay, more Inaba stuff coming your way!

Images

This isn't even a CG, but I thought it was cute how Inaba was showing her dere (this is before confession, by the way! So it's not Dereban route) and slowly inches herself closer to Taichi...

Also, I'm pretty sure this was posted before, but the Taichi/Inaba (well, she's listed as Himeko during this scene, heh) family is really adorable.

Images

Also, in Dereban route you can get one of two dates: the first one is a stroll in the park where Inaba asks Taichi if they can kiss in public (only to have their date ruined by Taichi's friend Watase) and they don't end up kissing. Also apparently rumors start happening after this and it spreads in the class which pisses Inaba off. I don't know exactly what was spread around, since in Dereban route it was public knowledge that the two of them were dating. I'm assuming it has something to do with Inaba's character? This is just a guess...

It was also funny how Inaba clinged onto him the whole time and Taichi was feeling really awkward about it. Also when she asked to kiss him, he was like "What?!" honestly.

But it had nice CGs for sure!

Images

Also I did speak of an alternate date scenario, but I'll put that up in my next comment so you guys can enjoy this for the time being.
Old 2014-05-05, 11:31   Link #1059
skullheart

Quote:
Also, in Dereban route you can get one of two dates: the first one is a stroll in the park where Inaba asks Taichi if they can kiss in public (only to have their date ruined by Taichi's friend Watase) and they don't end up kissing. Also apparently rumors start happening after this and it spreads in the class which pisses Inaba off. I don't know exactly what was spread around, since in Dereban route it was public knowledge that the two of them were dating. I'm assuming it has something to do with Inaba's character? This is just a guess...
The rumor spread around was about what Watase saw and heard in the park. He thought they were talking about doing things other kissing. If I remember correctly, Taichi and Inaba said something about doing it in private, it's better at home, etc.
Old 2014-05-05, 17:24   Link #1060
Yukihana

Wow, the CGs for this game are just amazing. I'm saving all of them just so I can look at them. I also love their outfits, overall everything is just beautifully drawn. Their child really is a mini-Inaba! They do make an adorable little family. Really really enjoyed that last post. Cute Dereban is really cute! Can't wait for more, thanks again!

Tags
romance, shounen