AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-30, 21:43   Link #3561
Masadeer

I'd be willing to edit for the Translator, wouldn't even take an hour per chapter o3o7
-From Japtem's head editor.

I've never seen so much concentrated chaos in one place in my life.
Masadeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 22:48   Link #3562
opMC-luver

I'm new here and I was just wondering how long it takes until the next chapter (36) gets translated? I've been reading through a bunch of pages and I have to say... This waiting is killing me! It seems that things get so much more interesting in chapters 50+ but I can't read it since I can't read japanese. and all these machine translations don't help at all! T^T

Also, in which chapter does Hajime reunite with Kaori?
opMC-luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 23:10   Link #3563
Kna

It'll come when it comes. Don't forget that he translates the novel out of kindness, he didn't get paid for it and he didn't owe us anything.
use GT to read if you can't wait.
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 23:24   Link #3564
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by opMC-luver View Post
I'm new here and I was just wondering how long it takes until the next chapter (36) gets translated? I've been reading through a bunch of pages and I have to say... This waiting is killing me! It seems that things get so much more interesting in chapters 50+ but I can't read it since I can't read japanese. and all these machine translations don't help at all! T^T

Also, in which chapter does Hajime reunite with Kaori?
A lot of us ended up reading every page on this thread after we caught up with the google docs.

So I'd suggest that, it's not nearly as daunting as you'd think. The spoilers are really detailed.

As for Hajime and Kaori finally being reunited, go to page 130 and 131 for the good bits, some full translated scenes.

and browse around 120-140 for a better picture.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 01:07   Link #3565
duburu

Is the main character a munchkinner?
duburu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 01:36   Link #3566
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by duburu View Post
Huh? If you mean "into lolis", then no, though his girlfriend could qualify as such... She looks super young, but is a couple hundred years older than him, so she has a ton more maturity. And his attraction to her is almost more on her being the person who helped him keep his sanity than on her looks, though those are nothing to scoff at.

If you don't mean a lolicon, then I have no clue what you mean by "munchkinner".

Edit: I just realized that people were explaining to you how "synergist" is something akin to FMA, so I guess you may be asking if our protagonist is short of stature. If I recall, he was roughly average, if not a little shorter, but thanks to his journey in the abyss, he's grown a couple inches. So no, he doesn't get teased over his height at all.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 03:30   Link #3567
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Huh? If you mean "into lolis", then no, though his girlfriend could qualify as such... She looks super young, but is a couple hundred years older than him, so she has a ton more maturity. And his attraction to her is almost more on her being the person who helped him keep his sanity than on her looks, though those are nothing to scoff at.

If you don't mean a lolicon, then I have no clue what you mean by "munchkinner".

Edit: I just realized that people were explaining to you how "synergist" is something akin to FMA, so I guess you may be asking if our protagonist is short of stature. If I recall, he was roughly average, if not a little shorter, but thanks to his journey in the abyss, he's grown a couple inches. So no, he doesn't get teased over his height at all.
6 yeah he was a junk,.. after á little trip around the orkus abysßs he become badass, gain a loli perverted girlfriend, afterwards his harem only increasse for kaori regret...
More or less for the people unrelated to him, he is a maou
Synergist can malipulate metal and hearth create a wall dig á pitfall(kouki greatness lol) spear of rock...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 07:23   Link #3568
anonfr

Quote:
If you mean munchkinner like a hax character, then yes.

He is that. He;s unreasonably high level compared to everyone else.

I'm aware that "Munchkin" is slang for a powergamer or OP character in Korean.
Old 2014-07-01, 10:51   Link #3569
wrathgod

Who is Miu and what chapter do hajime meet tio then miu ?Still stuck in chapter 37 trying to read the BT ..haha..and it seems the 36 is already translated or what?when it first got out i read the chap 36 not knowing it was the chapter 36.. i thought it was the 35th..
wrathgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 11:31   Link #3570
opMC-luver

Wait, where did you find chapter 36?
opMC-luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 13:12   Link #3571
duburu

Where can i find chapter 25 translated?
Old 2014-07-01, 13:13   Link #3572
duburu

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post

oh sorry i forgot to rephrase that munchkining is another term for people who take advantage of their ability to the next level. they turn simple ability into deadly WMD
Old 2014-07-01, 14:39   Link #3573
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
oh sorry i forgot to rephrase that munchkining is another term for people who take advantage of their ability to the next level. they turn simple ability into deadly WMD
You can call him so, coz his trasmutation skills allow him make a railgun, rocket launcher grenades etc... his magic is not absolute but along his power and skill make him a real monster that with killing intent only paralize and made piss in his pants to more than one.,.,

Hajime meets theo and myu in 61-70 ch. Lol hajime crafts a háir dryer? Ja ja chunny

And the most powerfull in the party is not hajime, nor yue or shea, is withouth lie myu
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 14:46   Link #3574
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Where can i find chapter 25 translated?
I guess this is a great opportunity to repost it, like I planned to do regularily:

Chapter 1-24 + stats from some later point

Chapter 28-35 and following + links to chapters 25-27
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 15:21   Link #3575
zwartan

so did a status how strong he is now? get released for hajime after first dungeon?

And the most powerfull in the party is not hajime, nor yue or shea, is withouth lie myu

is that because she is the (kid) of hajime or is she realy strong?
zwartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 15:26   Link #3576
duburu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I guess this is a great opportunity to repost it, like I planned to do regularily:

Chapter 1-24 + stats from some later point

Chapter 28-35 and following + links to chapters 25-27
i love you
Old 2014-07-01, 15:33   Link #3577
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

En Do? Do you plan to create .pdf files from the chapters at some point? And if not, would you mind if I or someone else made them using your translations?
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 15:49   Link #3578
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwartan View Post
so did a status how strong he is now? get released for hajime after first dungeon?

is that because she is the (kid) of hajime or is she realy strong?
It's because what Miu says, goes.
What Miu wants, she gets. She's the real authority in the party.
Old 2014-07-01, 19:23   Link #3579
Chayzen

Hello together,

I made a epub version of all currently translated chapters (00-35) for my friends and myself.
It was a bit difficult to read with all these different docs (and also google is sometimes a little bit buggy).
I took the available chapters and formated and edited them little bit. For editing I only removed the japanese and other unnecessary parts.

download link:
epub & azw3 version (mediafire folder)
The reason I also uploaded a AZW3 version is, people who use a kindle can't use the epub and a mobi version is inferior to azw3.
Chayzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 19:31   Link #3580
bakapervert
A pervert

^ So, does people here usually prefer epub or PDF version? Usually I just copy it and collect into a single doc file.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel