AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-08-30, 22:31   Link #1041
Ultragunner

^ IIRC, it was mentioned in one of the earlier volumes, and it was his grandfather generation that went legal (and he was married into the family)
Old 2015-08-30, 23:05   Link #1042
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
^ IIRC, it was mentioned in one of the earlier volumes, and it was his grandfather generation that went legal (and he was married into the family)
And the girl snarked it was still the same thing.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 22:47   Link #1043
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Tatsuya is a god of shit

Anyway, how could he turns back into such cold hearted person? He just became yasashi recently (Miyuki commented) and cared a lots for his friends in many past volumes

Is this really a guy who tried cheer Erika up many times? The guy who asked his dear sister bought food for his friends cause they were busy with practicing? Is this a guy who like to chat with Mikihiko?... the more I listed the more I realize how all of his friend circle got Tat's care

Tat is acting like a pathetic loner with the way of thinking 'I don't need anyone as long as xxx is with me'
WTH, Satou? Could it be Tat already unlocked the final stage of siscon? Level 9999?

More humane or not, I used to be so glad for him that his emotion is developing but thanks Vol17, it came back to 0
Talk shit about my Onii-sama huh?

Kek.

One doesn't need to be his apostle to be annoyed at your ignorance.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 23:56   Link #1044
novalysis

I've come to a realization about Tatsuya after reading the final chapters of Volume 16. Throughout much of Mahouka, we are led to believe that Tatsuya is Miyuki's sword, and Minami is Miyuki's shield.

Come volume 16, it's clear that the relationship is terrifyingly different. Tatsuya is the Nuke, Miyuki is the Nuclear Football that created as the Safeties of the Nuke, while Minami is the bunker where the Safeties to the Nuke are physically guarded. We could probably guess this as early as Scorched Halloween, except for Tatsuya's continual belief that he exist for Miyuki's sake.

In other words, for 16 Volumes of Mahouka, we've been led on an epic bait and switch - led to believe that Tatsuya exist for Miyuki (never mind that Miyuki behaves as if the converse is true). Of course, I am sure that Miyuki would be delighted to learn that she indeed exist for the sake of Tatsuya.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 09:46   Link #1045
amtro
Distro

Miyuki's only gripe with the arrangement was her fear of dying young and being separated from Tatsuya. She didn't show much of a reaction to the revelation, aside from plain old shock.
Old 2015-10-11, 01:43   Link #1046
Maxaumus

I was talking to somebody recently who says that the way tatsuya treats miyuki is kinda normal and has nothing to do with his conditioning,and that he actual had a real choice in picking a girlfriend,and that miyuki isnt selfish and doesnt get tasuya into situations he wouldnt other wise been in what do you think
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 20:13   Link #1047
erbrah

Hey guys I'm pretty peeved.

They say Tatsuya is mundane looking, but I think he is one of the best looking male characters. First is juumonji then Tatsuya.
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 20:41   Link #1048
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbrah View Post

They say Tatsuya is mundane looking, but I think he is one of the best looking male characters. First is juumonji then Tatsuya.
We went over this already.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 22:12   Link #1049
erbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
We went over this already.
I'm not satisfied.
Old 2015-11-05, 23:48   Link #1050
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbrah View Post

None of the characters in the story will treat him as one even if he is one of the best looking.
That reminds me, I can't say that there is a character design in this series hat I dislike. I think everyone in it looks pretty good.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 09:07   Link #1051
erbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
None of the characters in the story will treat him as one even if he is one of the best looking.
That reminds me, I can't say that there is a character design in this series hat I dislike. I think everyone in it looks pretty good.
Kanon looks terrible.
Eimi has weird af eyebrows.
Masaki is pretty ugly, wide face.
George has a reverse oval head, and weird hairstyle.
Kudou retsu has no eyes.
Mizukii is pretty ugly.
Old 2015-11-07, 14:52   Link #1052
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
I was talking to somebody recently who says that the way tatsuya treats miyuki is kinda normal and has nothing to do with his conditioning,and that he actual had a real choice in picking a girlfriend,and that miyuki isnt selfish and doesnt get tasuya into situations he wouldnt other wise been in what do you think
Tatsuya and a girlfriend not named Miyuki?lol Not possible,he still only exist for Miyuki and other girls are still just acquaintances,Miyuki's friend or his friend
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 15:32   Link #1053
Zeborg

It's not like anyone is forcing Tatsuya to like Miyuki, if that's what you're saying. But yeah, there isn't really room in Tatsuya's head for anyone else.

The engagement was forced but Tatsuya also says that he doesn't mind it. And it's beneficial to him.
Zeborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 13:30   Link #1054
Hakai

I request a separate subforum for our lord
One mere thread is not enough
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 14:57   Link #1055
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
I request a separate subforum for our lord
One mere thread is not enough
pfft.
Sorry, not happening.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 19:53   Link #1056
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
pfft.
Sorry, not happening.
Blasphemy

10char
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 14:55   Link #1057
pyramidekheops

Yeah ! Blasphemy moderator ! Do you want to vanish ?
pyramidekheops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 02:56   Link #1058
MRD143

Am re-reading volume 3 and the part where Tatsuya is changing Mikihiko's magic sequences seems to be like what the Traditionalists were expecting from Lab 9. Tatsuya is bringing the Yoshida Family's Magic up to par with Modern Magic. Will this end up bringing the Yoshida closer to the Yotsuba once Miyuki and Tatsuya take over or even before since Tatsuya is the acknowledged son of Yotsuba Maya? How much has Tatsuya changed in the Magic Community since he has helped members of the Chiba, Yoshida and even Saijou and Kitayama Families improve their Magic?
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 22:23   Link #1059
-Mahesvara_

This comes straight from Satou in the Q&A for the Yokohama disturbance blu-rays.

This question was regarding material burst and they asked about its maxiumum scale

"There's no upper limit to how much energy material burst can convert. I believe I answered this on the internet radio show on the anime's offical web site, but if the object's structure is somewhat unifrom the energy can be converted indefinetly"

"Here, "unifrom structure" doesn't ,mean that its components are uniform, but that there's no fuctional complexity, as there is in gears, circuit boards, the organs of higher-fuctioning beings, and dividing. For example even objects like small planets, over which various minerals are spread out unevenly, are uniform in structure in the sense that they are "a lump of minerals". And so, if Tatsuya is able to merely to precieve it- even if its a tiny planet-he can convert it to energy and eliminate it."

So for those of you who wondering if Tatsuya can really destroy the world with one material burst attack, yes he can and much much more.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 05:32   Link #1060
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
This comes straight from Satou in the Q&A for the Yokohama disturbance blu-rays.

This question was regarding material burst and they asked about its maxiumum scale

"There's no upper limit to how much energy material burst can convert. I believe I answered this on the internet radio show on the anime's offical web site, but if the object's structure is somewhat unifrom the energy can be converted indefinetly"

"Here, "unifrom structure" doesn't ,mean that its components are uniform, but that there's no fuctional complexity, as there is in gears, circuit boards, the organs of higher-fuctioning beings, and dividing. For example even objects like small planets, over which various minerals are spread out unevenly, are uniform in structure in the sense that they are "a lump of minerals". And so, if Tatsuya is able to merely to precieve it- even if its a tiny planet-he can convert it to energy and eliminate it."

So for those of you who wondering if Tatsuya can really destroy the world with one material burst attack, yes he can and much much more.
That's f**king crazy! This kid is a complete monster! Kill him! Seal him! Fast!!

Tags
epic awesome badass