Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-01, 16:51   Link #8481
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
You do realize she probably would have ended up in the mines if it weren't for Sugar
Or she would have ended up as a demon lord if Sugar isn't there to keep an eye on her.
No, she could've brainwashed other guys, but it just happened she found Sugar and took a liking of him then chose to have him release her and Lulu

It could've been anyone powerful or rich, but as you guys know, there is NO male worth mentioning in this world aside from Sugar (bad writing)
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-01, 17:24   Link #8482
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Well reading it all this time, Arisa is indeed the heroine of the plot & theres no argue from me... Thats how i see it all this time

Hmmmm How should I say this?

Out of all the girls in here she might be perhaps have the most strongest well created character & personality, and no matter how I look at it she is special in the story? Well Arisa herself wish to be a heroine anyway ahahahaha.

The Author seems have something in store for her, why she seems is special? I think cuz....

1. She is reincarnator (well that given)
2. She have a sealed memories (i wish that satou dont fck this up like always and make it a boring plot)
3. Have a unknown promise with unknown god (lol)
4. Without her the party is goddamn boring! (That true promise)
5. So far she out of all girls combine have the heroine like development (thought this is for argue sake only! Ahah)
6. Its funny how she is seriously a carbon copy of hikaru aside from looks (suspisious.... NOPE)
7. Unlike other this girl have the guts!! Promise! (If only Satou did not exist this LN might be better off have Arisa as MC)
8. She did not exist solely to follow any word that shity MC says. (Yea unlike how liza turn out lately)

Well in the anime she is not given justice, see how shitty she turn out there for some unknown reason in anime she annoying as fck and cringy in LN she is reason to read!
Wow what difference!!ahahahaha
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 05:03   Link #8483
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

At first i found this
Quote:
2018/5/29 感想欄で「ザイクーオン神の意図が分からない!」という人が散見されたので、「それにしても――」以降を追 加しました
And i search this in chap 15-2
Quote:
God Heraruon the [Top Seat of the Pantheon].
God Garleon of [Strife and Victory].
God Urion of [Trial and Judgment].
God Karion of [Wisdom].
God Zaikuon of [Passion and Change].
God Tenion of [Solace and Love].
God Parion of [Infant and Righteousness].
And this
Make me wonder what is the intention of each pillar when they give satou the test...

I understand at least the intention of the trial, as measurement if someone pass the test or not, of tenion urion and garleon

But i do not understand the intention of the trial of heraruon and zaikuon

Anyone...

Ps: i ask this not because i get tired with above topic.... yes... not at all.. none.. never..

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-06-02 at 06:19.
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 01:39   Link #8484
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Unwanted Harem
Old 2018-06-03, 03:42   Link #8485
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Ugh... make me reminded of reito.... please stop...

And i hate to admit but sugar have some of the trait of the description
Like only when some of the member ( arisa) really in danger that he begin to act properly.. well there is already clue from intermission chapter 6 that cause of this, he will end up regreting his set of mind....

Well the problem with the harem genre is the overdosed part mainly in intimacy and skinship that lead to prejudice of mc being lustful

And the inability of mc to contain them all in his wings
Cause his character is not fits as harem master pro..

About satou'girl lack of character....
I feel they have enough character....
What they lack is that they do not have enough expression and screen time to express this
Like about what who when where why and how, the situation and condition that will make them happy sad angry, etc
Simply because there is to many girl... and word of

Like for example....
I never know thing that will make pochi angry......
Well i already see her upset to her own inability to save the emperor but never see her showing anger cause hate or disgust.... well i know the reason for this is mainly because she is still pure and innocent..
Old 2018-06-03, 04:00   Link #8486
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Like about what who when where why and how, the situation and condition that will make them happy sad angry, etc
Hey, you're right

Well, except the universal like for food

Btw, new chapter
Old 2018-06-03, 06:15   Link #8487
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Right?
To the point i want 2 whole vol that is fully on the girl side...
Maybe to search their master that suddenly disappeared
New chap
Well the plot begin to moving... with the clue of the chief deed being scattered everywhere now...
Though this sugar is kinda miss out the very clue about vampire incident... like well this is kinda normal... but still
And the enemy is not the frontal type like always... is someone that is expert to lurking behind the scene
Kinda remind me of the middle demon that make an incident in muno city...... sweeeeeeet.
Old 2018-06-04, 13:57   Link #8488
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

He and his waifu disease strike again...
I am sick with this
Old 2018-06-05, 04:25   Link #8489
tuckersister

We get to see Meiko again in the next chapter. Hope we learn more about her.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-05, 21:58   Link #8490
linhlopbaya

the interesting part of Death March is the way plots are calculated behind the scene. Sugar is OP, of course. But what make him special is that he knows how to use his head in a humane way, not some super human genius. He get hints everywhere and noticed them. He prepared organization so that he can react in different ways, when power alone is not enough. The rest are mediocre though.
linhlopbaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-05, 22:15   Link #8491
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^But his INT is literally maxed
Isn't that supposed to be super human genius?
Old 2018-06-05, 22:47   Link #8492
linhlopbaya

technically, he is god, and the way he acts also godlike. What I want to say is the way author make him response to the problem is pretty much realistic. He noticed something wrong, he investigated it. Puzzles solved one by one. Fight a brain with a brain. I dont say it good, just that better than 99% other WN, LN, make Death March interesting enough. Still dont have any expectation though. I just read DM to kill time. If I want a good reading, rather choose serious novel.
linhlopbaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-06, 03:25   Link #8493
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

It is fated driven story.. satou not proactively pursuit them.. most the case is something he do not wanna...kinda
Old 2018-06-06, 06:28   Link #8494
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhlopbaya View Post
technically, he is god, and the way he acts also godlike. What I want to say is the way author make him response to the problem is pretty much realistic. He noticed something wrong, he investigated it. Puzzles solved one by one. Fight a brain with a brain. I dont say it good, just that better than 99% other WN, LN, make Death March interesting enough. Still dont have any expectation though. I just read DM to kill time. If I want a good reading, rather choose serious novel.
Practically Godlike, but instead of solving problems instantly like a God would do, he solved them in humanely pace solely for our amusement, good guy Sugar.

I bet when he eventually risen to Godhood, he would be The God of Entertainment.
Old 2018-06-06, 18:38   Link #8495
tuckersister

I wonder if artificial wombs exist that world. If so, then have 100 kids would be no trouble for Satou.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-06, 19:50   Link #8496
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I wonder if artificial wombs exist that world. If so, then have 100 kids would be no trouble for Satou.
Aze chi requirement is having child with 100 women
it is Not
having child without 100 women..

Though in this case
satou just could create 100 nana like homunculus and planted 100 artificial homunculus baby... like fate zero series
And the requirement is fullfilled just like that... instantly
But then
Can we consider homunculus as thw same race as sugar
Old 2018-06-06, 21:31   Link #8497
medassin

u guy following this thread better ignore wughum. he simple hater's satou. And he try make everyone think same as him.
Old 2018-06-06, 21:34   Link #8498
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^
^
Stop forcing Sugar to do the things he hates
Old 2018-06-07, 05:27   Link #8499
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

But mocking sugar is surprisingly fun you know
Expecially abour his tendency to showing his lovey dovey attitude toward aze... blegh ... it is disgusting...
Ikemen must die!!!!
Old 2018-06-07, 20:29   Link #8500
XFire
150% done

You'll have to forgive Erotora. Arisa is his dream waifu, but he's trapped in a hell where his only access to her (Satou) refuses to act as he wishes towards said Waifu. It's like dangling the ultimate meal right in front of a starving man but never letting him near it.

On the plus side it's very entertaining to watch. He's like ninety percent of the reason I still watch this thread

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring