AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-31, 07:06   Link #8941
dark44

Satou still didnt make any moves yet ?

dont get the author virgin MC dont dare to make a move but this MC already adult and he do it with whores beside his harem doesnt contain only lolis there is many adults in it and he know they love him he isnt dense so why make it with sluts and not his own harem
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 09:23   Link #8942
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Satou still didnt make any moves yet ?

dont get the author virgin MC dont dare to make a move but this MC already adult and he do it with whores beside his harem doesnt contain only lolis there is many adults in it and he know they love him he isnt dense so why make it with sluts and not his own harem
Why i wonder
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 21:23   Link #8943
linhlopbaya

Because he is an adult and he is aware of the responsibility if he accept their invitation, those girls are serious in relationships, they are like time bomb. Seriously guys, spreading sperm every where is not a good thing to do.
linhlopbaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 22:29   Link #8944
dark44

thats contradict what you say if he is adult he can take responsibility and have many wives and concubines is natural in this time beside he is rich and nobel and have the stamina

Dont tell me the author well go for one girl end and ruin another great harem series
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 04:32   Link #8945
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

As long as is not aze only ending... i am fine if it end up as harem ending or monogamy one...
Even satou and liza only ending is better than aze only...
Why? Because satou's obsession about aze is piss me off at this point.... and prevent me to enjoy this novel....
Old 2019-04-09, 00:42   Link #8946
Exelos Twiser

Shit just got real...
Exelos Twiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 05:59   Link #8947
medassin

new raw

what the heck with time skip? Half a year? Does the author shot down web verison for sake of light novel or this help for marriage legal

btw, golden team almost at lv 98. Mia is 96. Hikaru and Liza lv max out lv 99. Silver team in 7x.

ps: this slice of life chapter trully enjoy.
Old 2019-04-21, 06:22   Link #8948
tuckersister

anything new with Arisa and Satou in the new raw? r they gonna tie the knot?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 11:14   Link #8949
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Now all of the other of hayato party is join bridal knight, eh?
Old 2019-04-21, 11:41   Link #8950
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
new raw

what the heck with time skip? Half a year? Does the author shot down web verison for sake of light novel or this help for marriage legal

btw, golden team almost at lv 98. Mia is 96. Hikaru and Liza lv max out lv 99. Silver team in 7x.

ps: this slice of life chapter trully enjoy.
I thought there is no max level? Since Satou level is 300+

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 12:15   Link #8951
The Green One

I imagine that leveling gets prohibitively harder the higher you go trying to find prey powerful enough to give you enough exp to get that high. I mean Satou had the cheat of Dragon God-sama essentially forcefeeding him all her exp and all her high level followers. Slaying a God even if the God completely threw the "fight" would be enough to get that high.

I imagine getting beyond the mid 100's for anyone else would be almost impossible because anything Level 200 or higher is going to be a unique existence/individual. So unless someone manages to defeat one of the Gods themselves I don't think we're going to see any Satou tier leveled person.

So yeah, no hard level cap but what you'd call the "soft" level cap exists.
Old 2019-04-21, 21:20   Link #8952
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I thought there is no max level? Since Satou level is 300+
i told about it once right? u remember the ape guy in parion state (vol14) right? He also is lv 99 and got title [One who Reaches Man Limit]. So, i believie from 99 to 100 they need do something special. in case of Sugar, he kill god so he seem no limit.

Last edited by medassin; 2019-04-22 at 01:33.
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 21:34   Link #8953
The Green One

Perhaps there is one then. The only things I can recall lvl 100+ are Unique Demon Lords, Gods, Godly Class Beings, or Dragons/Dragonic Beings. So perhaps the Lvl 99 is the limit for "mortals". Satou's vessel is custom made by the Dragon God afterall. He's hardly normal. If I recall her ultimate desire is for Satou to achieve immortality so she never has to see him die again. At least this version of him.
Old 2019-04-28, 05:40   Link #8954
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Pink tama save the day and punish the evil.....
Old 2019-04-28, 06:37   Link #8955
medassin

New raw

-John Smith make Beer Company.

-The crisis of world: Food Shortage. Dont worry be happy~ Satou has a lot of Food in the factorys in space
Old 2019-04-28, 10:18   Link #8956
lokoxDZz

Satou doesn't even think on giving a try with his harem? Man i was hoping for him to do stuff with Arisa, have to pick up this novel so i dont how much he developed with his girls but seeing he doesnt do stuff with whores makes me feel fitter what sort of responsability is he avoiding? Makin the girls happy or what?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 11:10   Link #8957
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

They already have a happy life just by being around him. They are the ones who are greedy and wants more from him.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 12:13   Link #8958
lokoxDZz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
They already have a happy life just by being around him. They are the ones who are greedy and wants more from him.
He has absolutely no feelings for any of them tho?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 12:30   Link #8959
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^They should just be happy to bask in Satou's aura
...is what Satou's worshippers will say

I though blame Satou for binding them to him despite has no intention to form romantic relationship with them

Anyway, don't expect for romance
This will end soon and probably will get harem marriage ending but it's meaningless because Satou will be tricked to accept it
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 12:55   Link #8960
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokoxDZz View Post
Satou doesn't even think on giving a try with his harem? Man i was hoping for him to do stuff with Arisa, have to pick up this novel so i dont how much he developed with his girls but seeing he doesnt do stuff with whores makes me feel fitter what sort of responsability is he avoiding? Makin the girls happy or what?
Well, we have been here countless time before eh

For Arisa and the former slave girls though, they are simply not his types . Lulu is the one with the highest chance, and Satou would tap that of she were 5 or more years older
Karina fits his types, but her personality is somewhere problematic. Nana is pretty on the same boat.

But above all, Satou doesn't want to settle down yet. And unlike in modern society, if he established a romantic relationship with any of the noble girls, he automatically has to take responsibility and follow through with engagement and stuff. Shit already happened with Zena so....

This is quite similar to how Liza feels. She wants to be of use to him, or at least hears that he "demands" her to stay with him. On the other, Our guy Satou just casually says "hey, I don't mind if you want to leave and become a member of the Shiga Eight Swords". Freedom is good, but Satou mostly doesn't understand what the other party desire

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring