AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-10-23, 19:16   Link #6321
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
its understandable cause im also head over heels for gin sama ^_^ no one out of the RM sisters can even come close to gin imo...shes already alice

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 19:51   Link #6322
Suigintou ~
~ First Rozen Doll Addict

Send a message via MSN to Suigintou ~
you right, therefore, GIN-sama is my girlfriends (maybe... and i need a lucky hits to become its boyfriend). But by first impact, she's damn nice and the first time that i seen this char, i really loved for her!! seriously!

by after, suiseiseki trying to replace my love for gin sama, but has failed! shes also cute!!!

However, i'm already happy to see gin sama, its death in the last traumed episode, is a great knife straight to the heart! ç___ç but she has a torso finally! althought she's not incomplete! ^__^

I like this anime for life!
Suigintou ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 21:39   Link #6323
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suigintou ~ View Post
you right, therefore, GIN-sama is my girlfriends (maybe... and i need a lucky hits to become its boyfriend). But by first impact, she's damn nice and the first time that i seen this char, i really loved for her!! seriously!

by after, suiseiseki trying to replace my love for gin sama, but has failed! shes also cute!!!

However, i'm already happy to see gin sama, its death in the last traumed episode, is a great knife straight to the heart! ç___ç but she has a torso finally! althought she's not incomplete! ^__^

I like this anime for life!
its funny and strange how she can still move and fight without her torso in the first season. I agree, this is an anime i will not forget!
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 22:21   Link #6324
Suigintou ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku View Post
its funny and strange how she can still move and fight without her torso in the first season. I agree, this is an anime i will not forget!
you think so well... So, before to get sleep (i'm awake since yesterday... wake up to 5:19 am... i'm getting crazy XD), i'm just ask a questione: someone knows the Suigintou's movement without torso? she haves a magnetic link maybe? o.o
Someone tell me how she can still moves without torso? o.o *repeat*
Old 2006-10-23, 22:54   Link #6325
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
you think so well... So, before to get sleep (i'm awake since yesterday... wake up to 5:19 am... i'm getting crazy XD), i'm just ask a questione: someone knows the Suigintou's movement without torso? she haves a magnetic link maybe? o.o
Someone tell me how she can still moves without torso? o.o *repeat*
Maybe she doesn't use her lower legs (I don't recall seeing her walking) only flying.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 01:12   Link #6326
SlurEXE
MEGU REALLY IS JUNK

She's a being made of pure anger.

Nah.

It was her will and determination that supported her without her torso. Which kinda ties in with being a being of pure anger.

Another theory is that her clothes held her up.

Either way, she's the most admirable.
SlurEXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 04:34   Link #6327
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Raw willpower becomes the energy source for all of Suigintou hime-sama's action, especially her movement. In fact, she claimed that she does not need a medium, and she did demonstrate that only on rare circumstances would she actually need to draw energy from Megu-san.

Willpower, viciousness, violence and ruthlessness are what draws a person like me to Suigintou hime-sama (the very same thing that drew me to undead Forsaken in WoW).

My daggers are my hidden blades, and I am the hidden blade of Suigintou hime-sama, our beloved Dark Lady. With sheer willpower and absolute ruthlessness, we shall prevail against all odds.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 06:29   Link #6328
QueenNori

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNori View Post
Small example of the German Rozen Maiden Dub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhwfaX6J4ZM
lol i thought at first they were speaking funny english but then i found out it was German. xD lol. sorry i just woke up so i was was like ~_~ watching it. Anyways, nice job dubbing
I like the German Dub, too^^
QueenNori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 06:34   Link #6329
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Maybe she doesn't use her lower legs (I don't recall seeing her walking) only flying.
a doll flying without her torso - makes the lower body a very weak spot.
Old 2006-10-24, 06:37   Link #6330
devilgirl11
nosebleed from hot anime

Send a message via MSN to devilgirl11
Quote:
a doll flying without her torso - makes the lower body a very weak spot.
that is like so true xD
where is ur mind ppl
devilgirl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 07:21   Link #6331
Suigintou ~

thanks for reply!
i'm agree with the rest of people here. Suigintou is a good example of goddess!! *laught* But it's so attractive! Its purple eyes... sbav!

i think she's a beautiful thing like suigintou: a creatione comes out with a pencil and so many fantasy inside... A good gotic example anyway!!

Which phrases is the only who angry too much the our GIN Sama?
Old 2006-10-24, 08:58   Link #6332
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ junk?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 09:01   Link #6333
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
She could if she wanted to pull off Shin's body seperation dodge, but that would ruin her dress.

Even though everyone has their favorite maidens, I'm sensing that the most touching death is Hina sama's *sniffle*

@Deathkillz - Love your avatar
Old 2006-10-24, 10:39   Link #6334
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
I leave this thread for five months, and look what happens! * Inserts 4chan's /b image *

Anyway, in regards to Gin's movement, she does use her legs in the first and second seasons, especially while fighting. Just because she doesn't have her torso, doesn't mean she can't move. It's odd because Shinku lost her arm, and the arm wouldn't move by itself, but Gin manages to use the rest of her body just fine.

It probably has to do with the fact that she's a supernatural being? * Remembers Jun ranting about them in the manga * Who knows.

And I was simply shattered when I realized that we wouldn't have a third season as soon as this fall. Let's just hope that Peach Pit doesn't end the Anime series like that; I'd find it a direct hit in my appreciation for their shows. It's a series with so much potential, and yet they chose not to continue it, at least for this year. Sad, definetly sad.

And I see some of the old guys are still hanging out in the topic, even if I only saw the last few pages. And as said, yes, Rozen Maiden is a series that's difficult to forget, definetly. And posting in the name of all Hikari no Rasenritsu fans ( I SEE YOU THERE PHYSICS ), it's still one of the best songs in the world.

Now let me get back to class, 'cause the teacher is already giving me the grins. Take care all.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 11:32   Link #6335
Suigintou ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ junk?
*Deathkillz Won 40.000 Yen*
Old 2006-10-24, 12:12   Link #6336
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku
lol dont call the crow that. it did the right thing. lol it was very funny and cute
Lol, the crow saved Kanaria's life!

Quote:
Well, for sousei seki, she's ben corrupted well from bara and Suigintou, asking to her that alice game it's important to herself and their owner Rozen. In fact, she fight for Rozen's desire... but in advance, to last 2 episode, we discover an another wiev of combat... Kanaria is so awesome with bara which she's broken the right arm... I like the last 2 episode of series because there are more fighting respect the previous series, aim to exploit the main reason to Rozen maiden's life.

I'm waiting a your good reply
Thank you I like the last 2 episodes for some reasons:

Yes, the fighting was incredible, tho not my main like (But the whacks Shinku gave Bara were OH SO SATISFYING). Maybe what I liked the best was seeing the Doll's true personalities come out in times of crisis in the last 2 episodes. First and foremost, my Love and my Queen and my Goddess, Suiseiseki, showing that braveness and helping Kanaria; then even Kanaria too, suddenly showing courage for once. But most powerful imo was the raw rage displayed by Shinku and Bara. I loved it when Bara lost her cool and speared Jun in the hallway. That was just wow. Before that I didnt know she was capable of feelings. And well, while it didnt really affect it that time; Gin's death was pretty emo too, and I like emo.

What I didnt like however, was that Hina did not come back to life. And the fact that it ended on what amounted to a cliffhanger of sorts. I need Hina alive again.

Quote:
PS: i'm the only lover of Suigintou *_*
Oh no, you arent. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shinohara
'cause the teacher is already giving me the grins
GIVE HIM THE BARA SMILE. Then make him watch RM. Welcome back.

p.s. THIS THREAD LIVES YET!! We're on our way to 7K.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-10-24 at 12:22.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 14:20   Link #6337
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Lol, the crow saved Kanaria's life!

Thank you I like the last 2 episodes for some reasons:

Yes, the fighting was incredible, tho not my main like (But the whacks Shinku gave Bara were OH SO SATISFYING). Maybe what I liked the best was seeing the Doll's true personalities come out in times of crisis in the last 2 episodes. First and foremost, my Love and my Queen and my Goddess, Suiseiseki, showing that braveness and helping Kanaria; then even Kanaria too, suddenly showing courage for once. But most powerful imo was the raw rage displayed by Shinku and Bara. I loved it when Bara lost her cool and speared Jun in the hallway. That was just wow. Before that I didnt know she was capable of feelings. And well, while it didnt really affect it that time; Gin's death was pretty emo too, and I like emo.

What I didnt like however, was that Hina did not come back to life. And the fact that it ended on what amounted to a cliffhanger of sorts. I need Hina alive again.

Oh no, you arent. Lol.

GIVE HIM THE BARA SMILE. Then make him watch RM. Welcome back.

p.s. THIS THREAD LIVES YET!! We're on our way to 7K.

Bara smile? You can try the Kira smile? (1 look/kiss can kill) <-(I think)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 15:58   Link #6338
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Bara smile? You can try the Kira smile? (1 look/kiss can kill) <-(I think)
I don't think he wants to kill his teacher and flunk his class.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 17:40   Link #6339
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
She could if she wanted to pull off Shin's body seperation dodge, but that would ruin her dress.

Even though everyone has their favorite maidens, I'm sensing that the most touching death is Hina sama's *sniffle*

@Deathkillz - Love your avatar
yeah very true. Bara also had a very emotional death. I only remember there was only one time that Shinku was ever emotional - was when Gin ripped her hand off (aka turn her into junk). And maybe also when she watches Detective Kunkun.
Old 2006-10-24, 21:19   Link #6340
Suigintou ~

Bara it's the dead in 1st person. Nothing Else. More than Suigintou i think.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural