AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-10-29, 07:39   Link #6381
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choki View Post
From the rozen maiden OST its Battle of the Rose i think.
I can't find a battle of the rose.......maybe the site i'm on dosn't ahve the complete soundtrack, but thankyou anyway

Spoiler:
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 14:26   Link #6382
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Battle of Rose is track 2 on the season 1 OST.
Old 2006-10-29, 14:43   Link #6383
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
really? Thankyou very very much! I must have been blind.......it was right there. >_< but at least I have it and my other favorite RM track, bara otome .
Old 2006-10-29, 19:22   Link #6384
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
Laplace is not Rozen. There was a discussion about it a while ago... Basically, I believe Laplace is Rozen's autonomous minion who has been left to his own devices for a couple hundred years. He may or may not have his own agenda but seems to carry Rozen's general will.
yeah that makes sense. sorry i srifted off thinking of something else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
you know...if you add the word "darkness" into that poem it would qualify as being emo
yeah lol. If Suiseiseki was emo .... O_O. What has she become into?
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 20:28   Link #6385
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku View Post

yeah lol. If Suiseiseki was emo .... O_O. What has she become into?
The Laplace is Rozen theory has been discussed before. So is the Alice is Rozen's daughter.

Generally, I don't exactly believe that Rozen had a daughter before he made the dolls. There hasn't been a shred of evidence that he had a daughter. If he created the Rozen Maiden to replace his daughter, wouldn't it make much better sense to make very single one of them to look like his deceased daughter?

I would, if I were in his shoes. But apparently, all the dolls were different from each other as light and day. The appearance, personality, everything varies.

So the goal of Rozen was not to 'bring' his daughter 'back', if he even has a daughter, but his goal was to try and produce a perfect girl, like an artist that he is (obsessed with perfection. A known fact).

Though from season 2, he does show his paternal side, so he might not be a bastard who wants his 'daughters' to kill each other off.

And talking about emo Suiseiseki, I think she has more reasons to be emo. I mean, her very close twin sister was 'dead'.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 21:10   Link #6386
Choki
I believe i can fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
And talking about emo Suiseiseki, I think she has more reasons to be emo. I mean, her very close twin sister was 'dead'.
Was and still is till further notice ^^
Quote:
Generally, I don't exactly believe that Rozen had a daughter before he made the dolls. There hasn't been a shred of evidence that he had a daughter. If he created the Rozen Maiden to replace his daughter, wouldn't it make much better sense to make very single one of them to look like his deceased daughter?
This point really make sense.But we do not know what happens to the doll after they become Alice
Quote:
Though from season 2, he does show his paternal side, so he might not be a bastard who wants his 'daughters' to kill each other off.
Personally,i do not think that Rozen wants them to fight each other.He did say to Shinku that there are other ways to become Alice without the Alice game.So maybe the Alice game is something that Laplace came up? If Laplace is really the counterpart to Rozen, wouldnt he want to do something that would destroy the dolls?
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 06:45   Link #6387
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Hmmm...........come to think of it, I am reminded of playing a game called Shadow Hearts Covenant. During one side quest, you go to an abondoned mansion known as the Dollhouse, as a famous doll maker lived there (you have to fight giant cockroaches that swarm all over the screen, ick ick ick.) Anyway, when you read the dollmaker's diary, you discover that he had the ability to make living dolls, that could walk and talk and think. You also discover that he was going to make another doll, his masterpiece to be the vessel of his desceased daughter's soul.

For some reason, that reminds me of Rozen Maiden, and I really have thought Alice will be the vessel for the soul of Rozen's daughter. I don't really know, now that I think about the Dollhouse quest, it sounded pretty similar to Rozen Maiden.

7 dolls, all failed attempts to create Alice.

A number of dolls (I think it might be 6 or 7, you do talk to them) all failed attempts to replace a dead daughter.
Old 2006-10-31, 15:04   Link #6388
JHawkNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
Battle of Rose is track 2 on the season 1 OST.
There is also a version that has more of a electric guitar to it. It is somewhere around track 25.

This is actually my favorite version.
JHawkNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 04:23   Link #6389
GoTz
Deleted

man i wish i watched this anime while this thread was still populated...the first series and this are amazing

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
GoTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 12:07   Link #6390
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Has this thread finally lapsed into oblivion?

This is the problem of getting a forum of our own ... it has less discussion compared to the previous thread-only Rozen Maiden ...
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 15:43   Link #6391
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Yeeeeeeeeeep! I wish I had come earlier, ths thread is dying. *sniffle snob.* We need a new Topic...........

THE CROW THAT STEALS KANARIA'S EGG ROLLS IS JUN'S FATHER AND HAD AN ILLEGITAMITE RELATIONSHIP WITH NORI AND SHINKU!!!!!

*runs off*
Old 2006-11-05, 19:32   Link #6392
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Yeeeeeeeeeep! I wish I had come earlier, ths thread is dying. *sniffle snob.* We need a new Topic...........

THE CROW THAT STEALS KANARIA'S EGG ROLLS IS JUN'S FATHER AND HAD AN ILLEGITAMITE RELATIONSHIP WITH NORI AND SHINKU!!!!!

*runs off*
No! The crow has a grudge against Kanaria, or Kanaria once made a very bad mistake of feeding the crow once, thus trigger the constant crow attacks.

That or this proves that the crow knows Kanaria always had good food with her, and she also happens to be easy pickings for the crow.
Old 2006-11-06, 01:43   Link #6393
GoTz
Deleted

that crow cracked me up
i disliked kanaria a lot at first, not only bcuz she was the weirdest looking doll, but she just irritated me lol

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
Old 2006-11-06, 05:36   Link #6394
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:

*runs off*
But both of Jun's parent were away. I'd say it was Kirakishou in disguise.

Shinku and Nori getting it on with the father? Inconceivable! Nori got it on with Kun Kun while he was disguised as the mysterious Cat-Burglar, while they both multi tasked by surfing and doing the dance of Aphrodite off the south coast of Africa. Now that's more believable in my opinion.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 10:51   Link #6395
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
This is the problem of getting a forum of our own ... it has less discussion compared to the previous thread-only Rozen Maiden ...
Heh, its interesting how most of our posts shifted to the Image thread! May the fanart never die!

AH... I hope you know that Jun's father IS Nori's father.

That crow was just to provide comedy; make a desperate Kanaria even more so, lol. No matter, that crow saved her life. Hee. Suiseiseki can't cook.. thats the sad truth.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 12:52   Link #6396
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Go me. I sparked up some discussion on this board.

And now, for another shocking revelation that will make you spit up your Rosa Mysticas. Bewary, children.

"HINA ICHIGO IS THE LESBIAN LOVER OF SUISESEKI AND BOTH LOVE TO COSPLAY AS SAILOR MOON, AND CREATE A HENTAI VERSION. SOUGINTOU WORKS THE TENTACLES AND HOLDS THE CAMERA. "

And yes, I knew that Jun and Nori are brother and sister. Incest makes everything more dramatic./
Old 2006-11-06, 16:15   Link #6397
Ziv

Quote:
And yes, I knew that Jun and Nori are brother and sister. Incest makes everything more dramatic./
it was nori's idea in the first place.

Spoiler:
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 17:08   Link #6398
GoTz
Deleted

i totally forgot about that part...i wanted suiseiseki and souseiseki to hop in her dream to see wat the hell was up

Kanon 2006,
Old 2006-11-06, 17:28   Link #6399
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTz View Post
i totally forgot about that part...i wanted suiseiseki and souseiseki to hop in her dream to see wat the hell was up
Then do you remember in the first episode where Nori asks Jun if Shinku is a "foreign Dutch Wife"? Or how about the time he comes home with a book on the dolls and she says "You don't have to tell us what's in your bag if you don't want to. It's perfectly normal for boys your age to be interested in that sort of thing."
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 19:23   Link #6400
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTz View Post
They will be scarred for life if that happens.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural