AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-25, 08:51   Link #2041
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Well, the tournament WILL take place as scheduled, regardless of whether they want to close the thread down or not. In the worst case scenario, we'll just PM all members to log on a temporary forum to announce winners, etc etc. And no one can force us to not embed a KKK emblem on the sig picture. Plus, there are many ways to find members, unless they decide to ban everyone associated with a club. Not that I find that unlikely.
Well.. since it wont be fair if I join *coughdamnpresidenttitlecough*

Winner can claim this ...
Spoiler:

Fair play?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-02-25, 09:08   Link #2042
Stratocaster
Knight o the Round Orange

Sounds like a good deal to me! A prize for the winner is a good idea.
Old 2007-02-25, 10:55   Link #2043
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Just a quick post, I finally got my hands on Really? Really! this morning and, since I can neither understand Japanese, nor have my computer set to non-unicode Japanese, got really confused. I got so far and I tried to work out how to save. I went to the right click menu, clicked what looked like a writing brush (the top menu option) and selected "number 1" at least, I thought it was save number 1, instead of saving, I got presented with a Kaede h-scene. Can someone tell me what the options on the menu actually are?

EDIT: I was right, I think I tried to save in an odd point and glitched me into an h-scene. It no longer wants to save now ¬_¬

EDIT 2: Re-installed and started playing it for longer. I was mistaken about the h-scene thing, you get that next in the story anyway. Watashi-wa baka XD Not sure if save worked yet though...

Final edit (honest): I think save does work but it can't load it up again. Ah well.

Last edited by bobmarleypeople; 2007-02-25 at 11:24.
Old 2007-02-25, 13:57   Link #2044
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, you have to set your locale settings to Japanese for the game to play correctly I think. Maybe some bug based on that creates the problem.
Old 2007-02-25, 17:55   Link #2045
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

[off-topic]
If anyone wonders why my post got deleted, it's because I posted a screenshot of the scene bobmarleypeople was talking about two posts above. Btw, it's no h-scene, just what you would call a "panty shot", minus the panties!

Obviously the image was deemed inappropriate, and considered like pr0n, which I understand fully now. So I apologize to anyone who has been offended by this pic.
If you ask me it was just partial nude, mosaic-censored, but I broke the rules anyway so I must face the consequences.
[/off-topic]

Now to get back on-topic, I sure hope the Club threads incident will come to an end soon, so that we can safely resume errr.... what we used to do in the KKK!
Can't wait for the banner contest poll XD
Old 2007-02-25, 19:54   Link #2046
monir
cho~ kakkoii

As of today, this thread is closed. If there are any suggestions to an alternative thread title that can help continue the fun factor this thread has generated without putting any significant focus on the concept of clubs, then please post your suggestion in this thread or post your request in the Request for New Threads. Thank you.
Closed Thread