AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-02-21, 23:57   Link #261
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

I guess this chapter clears my initial suspicions about Kilik having a siscon. I was afraid Oh!great was going to use him as another Shin.
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 01:52   Link #262
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

talk about taking it a bit far.

he may be misunderstood... but then again thats because he's a real mess-up in the brain.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 23:38   Link #263
tritoch

Who would not see Rika like that? The girl's a babe while she was riding...

(that sounded bad)
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:40   Link #264
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
The new chapter is out.

Boy, am I surprised. Makigai doesn't seem to be much older than most of the rest of them. Probably Rika's age... And she's a babe!

Anyway, I found it ironic that Spitfire didn't change at all, so, if in one of the earlier chapters Makigai-Spitfire couple it looked like she was the older one, in this chapter it's the reverse. Makigai almost looks like a loli (with breasts, though). 8)
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 16:50   Link #265
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Lol, apparently everybody loves Rika, and the dude that stole the Wind Regalia is Black Burn?
Old 2007-03-01, 17:03   Link #266
megakim
For a blue and pure world

I guess having the high ground is really an advantage

And since Rika is not there, this explains why she was the only one standing in the previous accounts of this battle. I guess Kilik didn't have the gall to take her out, at least until another 2 years (?) passed.
megakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 10:55   Link #267
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOT].L View Post
Lol, apparently everybody loves Rika, and the dude that stole the Wind Regalia is Black Burn?
I don't think it is black burn. If you check previous chaters, there is a pic of black burn.
He is more girly male than Agito.

BTW, I wonder why this guy showed up in front of Spit Fire at the end of chapter. I hope there isn't Another OG's plot twist. It is possible that Spitfire and that guy is in the same team, or he might come to Spitfire and steal Fire regalia. I am sure that guy isn't just going somewhere, and accidently he passed by Spitfire and Kazu when they are talking.

Well,chapter 156's main point seems like similarities between Spitfire and Kazu.

God, I cannot believe Mikagami Ine was that cute when she was young.
Man, that woman didn't age well.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 11:00   Link #268
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
I don't think it is black burn. If you check previous chaters, there is a pic of black burn.
He is more girly male than Agito.

BTW, I wonder why this guy showed up in front of Spit Fire at the end of chapter. I hope there isn't Another OG's plot twist. It is possible that Spitfire and that guy is in the same team, or he might come to Spitfire and steal Fire regalia. I am sure that guy isn't just going somewhere, and accidently he passed by Spitfire and Kazu when they are talking.

Well,chapter 156's main point seems like similarities between Spitfire and Kazu.

God, I cannot believe Mikagami Ine was that cute when she was young.
Man, that woman didn't age well.
I disagree, I think she looks pretty darned good now.

With regards to that kidnapper, didn't it seem like he was one of the four that was there with Sora when the fight against Kilik happened? There was a guy that had a hood wiht long sides there, only he was wearing a mask. He was probably one of the original Sleeping-Forest members (the ones that broke off into Genesis), which means he might be a good guy.

Also, here's a summary ripped from Narutofan which was ripped from elsewhere

Spoiler for Trick 156 Summary:
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 11:31   Link #269
TrueAlchemist

hmm, you are saying the same thing with [DOT].L
Maked one is black burn.

I am sure we will know who it is at the next chapter.
Simuka seems to know him, so he might be black burn or Dortoless (if he lose a lot of weight).
And, somepeople at other forum says he might be Nike who is King of Stone just like Kirik.
(Well, Nike's ability did not mention in the chapters, but Volume 16's introduction page indicate that Genesis has four kings , flame, lighting, yositsune's(forgot which regalia he used), and last one is stone.) and Nike suppose to be in U.S at the moment.

One important thing is that OG added third party in the Airgear.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2007-03-02 at 11:47.
Old 2007-03-02, 11:59   Link #270
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
I agree. The kidnapper and the original Sleeping Forest member (Blackburn) are one and the same person.

And Makigai is probably the hottest woman in Air Gear. Do not slander that beauty! 8)
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 15:53   Link #271
megakim
For a blue and pure world

But wasn't he the lightening king in the original SF? Kind of a weird transition from lightening to stone
megakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 16:35   Link #272
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by megakim View Post
But wasn't he the lightening king in the original SF? Kind of a weird transition from lightening to stone
Huh? What? Who? When? Where? I don't understand the question.

Black Burn (former thunder king) ≠ Nike (current gem king), if that's what you're wondering about. We still do not know for certain the identity of the kidnapper. The two guesses are a) Black Burn and b) Nike. We're awaiting the next chapter for clarifications.
Old 2007-03-03, 22:20   Link #273
tritoch

Judging from the previous chapters that Mr.P posted, that guy definitely looks like Black Burn.

Nike is still hidden. Hopefully Kazu goes after Ikki while SpitFire chases Blackie.

Blackie might be doing things solo.

Last edited by tritoch; 2007-03-03 at 22:37.
Old 2007-03-07, 04:37   Link #274
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
Judging from the previous chapters that Mr.P posted, that guy definitely looks like Black Burn.

Nike is still hidden. Hopefully Kazu goes after Ikki while SpitFire chases Blackie.

Blackie might be doing things solo.
I don't think Kidnapper somehow accidently shows up in front of spitfire.
Spitfire's last line is "Well, well, Today wind is strong both you and me, a day like this, sometimes unexpected visitor show up". So, he might come to have a talk with SF or fight him to get his Flame regalia. One thing I am sure, is that the kidnapper did not stop by SF to say "Hi". Well, it would be fun if he does.

I think Kidnapper is someone that Spitfire knows.
Shimuka seems to know Kidnapper, too, so there is a strong chance that the kidnapper is from original sleeping forest. Well, I think it is absolutely upto OG to decide who he is going to be. We cannot do any thing if he is Dontoles (let's say he lost weight).
Old 2007-03-07, 07:12   Link #275
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well...there might be more to Spitfire than meets the eye. Did you notice that in the last pages of 156, at a certain moment a plastic bag lying around flies in his face and, in the next frame we get a close-up of his eye...which happens to bear a cross-pupil.

Weirder thing is that on the double-spread page (the last pic), his eye is back to normal (I guess either OG didn't bother drawing it or the resolution wouldn't have been high enough to show it and he didn't bother either).

...Looks like Simca and Kilik weren't the only Gravity Children in the original SF team. Which seems to prove Kilik's point about several labs strewn around the world with those tube babies... So...the kidnapper and Spit might very well be in league but one should wonder what is there in for him (since he's been talking about retiring from AT) aside from settling old scores.
Old 2007-03-07, 15:43   Link #276
TrueAlchemist

REnegate334.
Everyone in Sleeeping Forest is gravity Children except Rika.
Kidnapper cannot be in league with Spit because spit didnot expect kidnapper to show up.
Old 2007-03-07, 18:01   Link #277
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
REnegate334.
Everyone in Sleeeping Forest is gravity Children except Rika.
Kidnapper cannot be in league with Spit because spit didnot expect kidnapper to show up.
Incorrect.

In chapter 154, Kilik clearly states that although S-F is made of 'kings', the only true ones (as Gravity Children were otherwise referred to as 'kings' since they were raised with Air Trek and had true, inborn talent) were only him, Sora and Simca. All the others were normal humans (Maki is acquainted with S-F because her family owned the area where the underground well was) - and that's where the feud came from. The 'normal' kings wanted to change Kilik's first idea of what the first S-F (v1.0, shall we say) had to do - protect the Tower of Trophaeum (more specifically, the Sky regalia contained within) from Stormriders - and find a new purpose...a change that Kilik vehemently opposed and made him quit the original team to create a new one, made, this time, exclusively of Gravity Children (S-F v2.0).

As for Spitfire, he certainly doesn't look unsettled or surprised in the least when the kidnapper makes his appearance in ch156. Heck, he even smiled when he sensed the guy arriving.
Old 2007-03-07, 19:18   Link #278
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Incorrect.

In chapter 154, Kilik clearly states that although S-F is made of 'kings', the only true ones (as Gravity Children were otherwise referred to as 'kings' since they were raised with Air Trek and had true, inborn talent) were only him, Sora and Simca. All the others were normal humans (Maki is acquainted with S-F because her family owned the area where the underground well was) - and that's where the feud came from. The 'normal' kings wanted to change Kilik's first idea of what the first S-F (v1.0, shall we say) had to do - protect the Tower of Trophaeum (more specifically, the Sky regalia contained within) from Stormriders - and find a new purpose...a change that Kilik vehemently opposed and made him quit the original team to create a new one, made, this time, exclusively of Gravity Children (S-F v2.0).

As for Spitfire, he certainly doesn't look unsettled or surprised in the least when the kidnapper makes his appearance in ch156. Heck, he even smiled when he sensed the guy arriving.
I wouldn't take those words to heart. You can CLEARLY see Om in the flashback episode detailing the Gravity Children's "escape" to the outside.
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 21:14   Link #279
TrueAlchemist

renegade 334.
hmm, I think you skipped few chapters or misunderstand due to bad translation or something.

Original sleeping forest is made of Gravity Children.
Sora showed Kirik the website and information about sky regalia.
Kirik says that sky regalia souldn't get out.
And tells Sora that gravity children must protect it, and kirik decide to gather gravity children with sora to stop other Stormriders from getting sky regalia.
That is the beginning of Sleeping forest.
Rika is only exception because I think Kirik falls in love with her at the first sight.
And, Maki is exception because her father was scientist in there and she was helping him, and she can fix AT/regalia if it gets broken

Anyway, all the old sleeping forest is gravity children and new ones, too.
If old sleeping forest fought kirik's new team inside of gravity chamber where Itsuki and Agito are in, kirik might be the one in the wheel chair not Sora.
I believe kirik can use his ability as gravity children in 1g world unlike other gravity children.

I just cannot believe OG made this situation.
If kogarasmaru/genesis fights inside of chamber, it is meaningless and Spitfire, the only gravity children in genesis retires.
Old 2007-03-09, 03:59   Link #280
tritoch

Except that wasn't Om. That was Maki in the flashback.

Tags
action, shounen, tournament