Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-08, 06:19   Link #741
amOKchen
duel me

That might be a good idea.
Old 2007-03-08, 09:18   Link #742
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Might be a good idea indeed. Well, I have no problem with a little heated discussion regarding characters but it's gotten a little hectic indeed. I'll wait to post anything else here until some more relevant argument comes up. Don't want beat with the ban stick like so many others .
Old 2007-03-08, 09:21   Link #743
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Indeed, closing this thread (for a while at the very least) would be a very good idea. The title itself should serve as an example since it reads "In the end". But the series isn't over and it certainly hasn't answered any questions that would allow us to come to an agreement. I vote this thread closed and to give the people some time to cool their heads.
Old 2007-03-10, 08:24   Link #744
reloaded
skywalker

I think naruto is better than sasuke not because im a fan of naruto but because of what drives both of them, narutos goal of becoming hokage is a goal that will make naruto get better and better and to continue becoming stronger when he reaches it, sasukes goal of defeating Itachi is making him stronger in the short term (obtained CS2, 3rd tomoe in sharingan eyes and drug related training) but once he does fight Itachi and if he defeats him he doesnt have a purpose left for him to live or a reason for him to become stronger whereas narutos attitude will always allow him to grow more and more powerful.

Naruto will become stronger anyway not JUST becuase the shows called naruto but because of his true enemy, I recon fighting the Kyuubi will be much tougher than fighting Itachi and yes i do think the final fight will be Naruto vs Kyuubi and this fight will not be ended by death god this time round. If naruto wasnt stronger than Sasuke then why would Sasuke have been jealous of him the way he was it was that jealousy that lead to the fight on the hospital rooftop.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-13, 14:45   Link #745
Ahiru77
あひる

Well ehhh....urrehmmm....O_O"

Well Sasuke does look a little better when he's normal...i saw that on an avatar of a friend of mine....there he just smiled gently XD....and Naruto...well he always smiles but often too wide XD.....well ill think ill go with Reloaded since he/she has alot of reasons why....(but if it were about looks...definetly SASUKE)

Naruto...
Old 2007-05-17, 07:42   Link #746
crazy cute
crazy cute

naruto b/c saskue own brother is going after naruto and not saskue and naruto beat gaara and saskue couldn't that tells ya something.
Old 2007-05-17, 07:50   Link #747
Sasuke_Bateman
No

whaaaaaaat ....why is this back up...... this should be closed.
Old 2007-05-17, 11:22   Link #748
reloaded
skywalker

I was surprised to see this thread appear on the first page again myself
Old 2007-05-18, 04:20   Link #749
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Because that is what newbies are looking for in these forums in the first place..

Sometimes not only newbies actually..
Old 2007-08-24, 14:07   Link #750
CoreyPmc1
BlackDeath Anonymous

Send a message via AIM to CoreyPmc1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well I definatley would have said Naruto pre-filler, but the absense of anything but a brief helping of Sasuke has proven to me the creator perhaps cares more for his selfish a$$...They could have pulled something out of their a$$ like some Sasuke training (Oro sending him on a random mission) or scenes with Kabuto or SOMETHING that wouldn't have destroyed anything manga, but they butcher Naruto, Rock Lee, Shino, and various other characters yet somehow Sasuke is above all this...I mean we are what around 70 episodes since we last saw Sasuke (The second most important character in the story) do anything of value? I think it's ashame that he's the only character to escape the filler while every other character has had to endure it...On the surface that tells me the creator finds Sasuke to be better (By far more untouchable than his title character), and honestly to me I think it's sucks to some degree..
I Completely agree
Old 2007-08-24, 15:52   Link #751
Pervert Sennin
Pervert Sennin

Send a message via MSN to Pervert Sennin
Hmm and again to take a topic from the death?
Old 2007-08-24, 18:21   Link #752
Sasuke_Bateman
No

They are both crap.
Old 2007-08-24, 18:39   Link #753
iBeast

Uchiha Sasuke.
Old 2007-08-24, 18:51   Link #754
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
Uchiha Sasuke.
Obviously.
Old 2007-08-25, 11:52   Link #755
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Even if I'm a Sasuke fan, I think Naruto would come out on top, since Sasuke wasn't really going after Naruto, he was going after his brother. All the times he felt inferior, it was because he knew he still wasn't strong enough to beat the man who killed their own clan for his own strange reasons. His crazy drive to become stronger is what made him that way; I guess Itachi really drove that fact right into his brain, and Sasuke was like an 8 year old kid or something when he witnessed all that and it became very clear from that day forth that he WILL become stronger and WILL kill Itachi. Sasuke has all the abilities that made people think that he is a genius: the Uchiha trademark jutsu and bloodline limit, his drive to become stronger = trying to surpass his own limits every single day probably while at that too, and if there is one thing that ties him to Naruto, he also had this incredible will to be strong and train himself to death just to get it (think the Wave or something country episode). So this negates the fact that Sasuke has no will to be strong or anything, or is just trying to be strong for the sake of killing his brother; his intentions may be different, but he is like Naruto in that way.

Spoiler:

Naruto for most part, as the main hero of the series, is blessed with traits that most generic shounen manga characters are endowed with: he is a character possessing immense strength coupled with a rather silly attitude yet at the same time also possessing a noble, never say die attitude and a charisma that inspires all people who misunderstood him at first to step back and see the bigger picture rather than the narrow, preconceived ideas they had at first before meeting him. His never say die attitude could be considered both as his best and worst trait; just as Sasuke's insatiable need for power is as well. For one thing, Naruto always charges headlong into a fight and without thinking too; more so if he is overly come with emotion seeing his friends are in grave danger, making him more of a danger to those around him than letting them all alone by themselves. Sasuke's need for power could grant him the power to not become a burden in a fight with his old teammates; but it could also harm or hurt his friends more than he is willing to admit. Anyway, Naruto wanted to be strong so that he could get Sasuke back; it could be seen as a parallel to Sasuke's need to get revenge on Itachi. He doesn't care what other people think
Spoiler:

he just wants Sasuke back.

Spoiler:

Fangirl view:

Naruto, because he would do anything to save Sasuke, would stop him before he kills himself trying to kill Itachi. He would probably beat the living shit out of him, but who cares. Friends always watch out and look out for each other. Then probably Sasuke would save Naruto's life sacrificing himself after finally realizing what a jerk he was to all his friends and after a gazillion panels of emo and angst. Or maybe Itachi would kill his brother, saying that Sasuke was weak till the end, and would probably drive Naruto nuts and unleash the fury of the new 9 tailed demon form he would probably acquire after witnessing Sasuke's death.

What I think really:

Naruto promised Sasuke that he would take him back to Konoha, and that is what he would probably do at the end; I even think that they might even kill themselves at that climactic battle, or one of them dies to give the survivor enough OOMPH to go against whoever the real mastermind and villain of Naruto is. They each have their own strengths and weaknesses, and as for now, whatever Naruto has acquired during his 2 1/2 hiatus would probably shape up to whatever Sasuke has up his kimono sleeve. So saying that Kyuubi is worthless against Sharingan, or the other way around, is still moot. Kyuubi recognized Sasuke's aura = Madara, even more sinister than his own. Naruto gets more easily prone to Kyuubi modes now. And since Sasuke is just stubbornly going after Itachi, he would not be giving his best in their last battle, or would try to stop Naruto from proceeding because of his importance to the Akatsuki, and wouldn't be able to handle a crazed Naruto by then, triggered by something (maybe Pein or some other Akatsuki member mindraeps him to a point that it would now probably release the Kyuubi), or someone (see my crazy prediction below). Naruto would beat Sasuke, hands down, feet down, hair down, or whatever down, or whoever is still alive from the rampage (after and if my crazy prediction below comes true).

Spoiler:

***Or if hell happens, they could just GATTAI.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2007-08-28, 08:09   Link #756
KyuubiRocks
What?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
Naruto is better than Sasuke once, around the time of the rooftop fight.

Naruto will never be as good as Sasuke again, and by far Sasuke has alot more potential.

Spoiler:
and if Kyuubi is fully released then Naruto would probably die anyway.

In the end Naruto is just a kyuubi brat and Sasuke ish a handsome genius.

Obviously Sasuke is the far better of the 2.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:06.
Old 2007-08-29, 14:55   Link #757
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Remeber the valley of the end fight. When they collided the rasengan and chidori they canceled each other out. if what your saying is true, than narutos rasengan should have went through sasukes chidori, defeating sasuke, but it didnt.
th CS2 sasuke is like a 2-3 tailed naruto plus:
rasengan-4th
chidori-kakashi
who's stronger?
Old 2007-08-29, 15:02   Link #758
Weird D
Just existing...

Naruto for a simple reason : if you remove Kyubi from Naruto (provided he survives), he's still something, he still has his huge chakra capacity and can still use his techniques, he however loses some of his stamina and cannot recover as fast.

Without the abilities granted by the Sharingan, Sasuke is absolutely NOTHING. The Chidori becomes useless, he cannot foresee any movement, and he isn't better than anyone in Genjutsu. Moreover, if Sasuke was ever to lose his precious eyes, he's just whine forever about no longer being able to kill his brother without even TRYING to do it.

That won't ever happen unfortunately, since Kishimoto is number one Sasuke worshipper.
Old 2007-08-29, 15:02   Link #759
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Naruto def he selfish and funny and never gives up and he aint a emo kid and who laughs has a longer life span then a person that doesnt smile, and naruto is one of a kind, Sasuke had a whole clan that were like him.
Old 2007-08-29, 15:08   Link #760
7thFonon
seventh

Naruto's rasengan wins over chidori. Even though they both have natural talent (Sharingan/Kyuubi), Naruto has way more determination and a "hard work" mentality. Sasuke got his powers handed to him and never worked half as hard as Naruto. So when it comes down to it, the winner of a battle where both are equal, the one who has the most determination to win will come out as the victor.
Closed Thread