AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-01, 10:24   Link #21
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

A reasonable pairing analysis that talks about the good and bad points of each couple? Thought I'd never see that in the Naruto fandom. I agree with most everything, but I don't see Ino or Kurenai as a threat to ShikaTem though. But then I'm biased.

Jiraya x Tsunade? I support that. I'd like for at least two of the sanin to be happy and lucky in love. And it would freak out Naruto to see his two "grandparents" hitched.
Old 2007-06-01, 11:52   Link #22
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

hhhmmm.. Poor kakashi not being paired with anyone..
Possible pairings.. Uzuki Yuugao, Kurenai, Sakura (hentai!)

and how bout gaara and kankuro.. possible pairings for them?
Kabuto and oro? and yamato?
those guys are not that minor xD
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 12:15   Link #23
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Or Sasu Naru Sai
They both want him ^^

No fair if it's gonna be Oro x Kabuto x Yamato
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 16:41   Link #24
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post

No fair if it's gonna be Oro x Kabuto x Yamato
Given the latest chapter, I'd say you might be right about this (in a way), sans the Yamato part.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 19:08   Link #25
tkdtiger

Did anyone notice that Hinata doesn't seem as shy around Naruto in the current chapters? I just think it's funny how she faints at the beginning of Post time-skip and all of a sudden seems to talk to Naruto with very little problem...although she still clearly is shy...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 20:18   Link #26
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Did anyone notice that Hinata doesn't seem as shy around Naruto in the current chapters? I just think it's funny how she faints at the beginning of Post time-skip and all of a sudden seems to talk to Naruto with very little problem...although she still clearly is shy...
Eh? It doesn't seem like they've been talking at all...
Old 2007-06-01, 21:38   Link #27
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Eh? It doesn't seem like they've been talking at all...
I'm not saying she isn't shy, but if you look at chapter 355 Hinata she's the one that initiates a comment towards Naruto by telling him that they need to do their best...and she seems to walk with Naruto in chapter 356 with very little problem...then maybe this is to show that she indeed has grown stronger, which isn't a bad thing...i just find it slightly different than how she's normally portrayed...
Old 2007-06-01, 21:40   Link #28
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I just want to see Hinata kick ass in front of Naruto. Probably not happening, but Kishi might surprise us. Maybe then she will break out of that shell and finally tell Naruto how she feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruzu View Post
hhhmmm.. Poor kakashi not being paired with anyone..
Possible pairings.. Uzuki Yuugao, Kurenai, Sakura (hentai!)

and how bout gaara and kankuro.. possible pairings for them?
Kabuto and oro? and yamato?
those guys are not that minor xD
Kakashi likes Ayame the ramen girl. He called her cute. She's a good catch. He'd get all the free ramen he could eat.

No gf for Kankuro. It's those creepy puppets and makeup. Gaara might end up with Matsuri. She fangirled him in the manga and is getting filler in the anime.

KabOro is canon now!
Old 2007-06-01, 21:56   Link #29
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I'm not saying she isn't shy, but if you look at chapter 355 Hinata she's the one that initiates a comment towards Naruto by telling him that they need to do their best...and she seems to walk with Naruto in chapter 356 with very little problem...then maybe this is to show that she indeed has grown stronger, which isn't a bad thing...i just find it slightly different than how she's normally portrayed...
Ah. I see. She's never had a problem speaking a few words to Naruto once she works up the nerve though. In fact, she almost always initiates the conversation, giving encouragement, offering Naruto to let him cheat off her paper, giving him medicine after his match, etc. Naruto initating the conversation makes her much more nervous. But you're right, she should open up as this arc continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post

Kakashi likes Ayame the ramen girl. He called her cute. She's a good catch. He'd get all the free ramen he could eat.
We've already seen that Ayame is attacted to Kakashi when he revealed his face to her in the omake chapter, but the shop owner also seems to have an infatuation with him

Ayame's MIA post-timeskip though. Wonder what happened to her?
Old 2007-06-01, 22:55   Link #30
neoeagle

If you are open minded, Naruto XSasuke is the best pairing ever.

Spoiler:
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 23:08   Link #31
tkdtiger

Quote:
Ah. I see. She's never had a problem speaking a few words to Naruto once she works up the nerve though. In fact, she almost always initiates the conversation, giving encouragement, offering Naruto to let him cheat off her paper, giving him medicine after his match, etc. Naruto initating the conversation makes her much more nervous. But you're right, she should open up as this arc continues.
That's true she does initiate things with Naruto more...although I have to admit it does appear she does so much easier than she did in the past, which is why I think it's a little different especially since she fainted during pretime-skip, but now that I look back it could have been because Naruto surprised her that caused her to faint...ironically now that I think about it that's really one of the few times Naruto attempted to initiate anything with Hinata...maybe Naruto's the shy one and not Hinata

@neoeagle that's pretty funny
Old 2007-06-02, 10:54   Link #32
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Ayame's MIA post-timeskip though. Wonder what happened to her?
She was suppose to have been in the last arc. But Kishi replaced her with those two jokers from Naruto Movie 3. A huge downgrade.

At least Kakashi wondered where she was.
Old 2007-06-02, 11:22   Link #33
seiji_kun

NaruSaku = no thx

Quote:
Man you should read the manga, Kakashi gaiden clearly showed Kakashis pairing. And it showed to why he ain't a pair. Disfunctional youngster, Kakashi is a whole other person in it but still cool as hell. But it made it obvious that Rin is his girl or at least that Rin wants to be his girl. (kakashi showing his face @ ramenshop was filleranime)

And well if we gonna see a pairing I'm hoping it's NaruHina but they got so much work still and it's obvious that Naruto got some other things to do atm. Convincing Sasuke to become his partner back and killing akatsuki. All tho Hinata can tag a long on those missions and they can create some deeper bond with each other but they are so many other teams to that Hinata won't have much screentime automaticly, tho that's up to the writer.

NaruSaku, tbh I don't think Naruto will ever want to date Sakura serious and when he mentions it that it's more as a joke to see her reaction (first time he was hell a surprised when she said k and second time it was just a funny remark towards Sai). I mean Naruto already realised Sakuras feelings towards Sasuke and knows he would just be a concelation prise to her. I don't think he'll ever get over that thougth. Hence that promise to all tho he wants Sasuke back for himself to.

And I rather see a NarutoSasuke pairing then Sakura getting Naruto. Or NarutoGaara . NarutoGaara had the most chemistry so far and when I read ch279 280 it makes me sob so hard :P.

Oh yeah if we have it over pairing, doesn't other people find Sakura extremely shallow?? she just liked Sasuke for his elite skills / good looks and she couldn't care less bout his personality. I repeat if that shallow bitch ever lays her hands on Naruto i'll quit reading it. I don't have to say that Naruto is like 100x to cool for her.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 12:34   Link #34
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Man you should read the manga, Kakashi gaiden clearly showed Kakashis pairing. And it showed to why he ain't a pair. Disfunctional youngster, Kakashi is a whole other person in it but still cool as hell. But it made it obvious that Rin is his girl or at least that Rin wants to be his girl. (kakashi showing his face @ ramenshop was filleranime)
- Rin's dead.

- Rin showed no particular interest in Kakashi beyond concern as a teammate.

- It was Obito who was romantically interested in Rin. Kakashi stated that himself.

- That anime episode was based off a special omake (bonus) chapter of the manga. The scene at the ramen shop was included. It can be considered canonical since it doesn't contradict anything currently in the manga.

Quote:
Oh yeah if we have it over pairing, doesn't other people find Sakura extremely shallow?? she just liked Sasuke for his elite skills / good looks and she couldn't care less bout his personality. I repeat if that shallow bitch ever lays her hands on Naruto i'll quit reading it. I don't have to say that Naruto is like 100x to cool for her.
Give her a break, she was only 12 years old. That's how 12-yr-old girls act. And note that it wasn't just Sakura but every female genin (with the exceptions of Hinata and Kin) who laid eyes on Sasuke was shown to have felt some attraction towards him.
Old 2007-06-02, 13:51   Link #35
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Sakura was not shallow with her feelings for Sasuke. That was Ino. She has grown tremendeously as a character. And Naruto really wants to go out on a date with her. Her feelings for Naruto are legit now too. We don't know to what degree though. We'll see where this ends up.

Quote:
I agree with most everything, but I don't see Ino or Kurenai as a threat to ShikaTem though. But then I'm biased.
Only if Kishi goes crazy and wants Shikamaru to literally fill in for Asuma with Kurenai and Asuma Jr. But Temari's TJ hotness > Kurenai. Shika will keep his eye on the prize.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 19:36   Link #36
seiji_kun

Quote:
- Rin's dead.

- Rin showed no particular interest in Kakashi beyond concern as a teammate.

- It was Obito who was romantically interested in Rin. Kakashi stated that himself.

- That anime episode was based off a special omake (bonus) chapter of the manga. The scene at the ramen shop was included. It can be considered canonical since it doesn't contradict anything currently in the manga.

Give her a break, she was only 12 years old. That's how 12-yr-old girls act. And note that it wasn't just Sakura but every female genin (with the exceptions of Hinata and Kin) who laid eyes on Sasuke was shown to have felt some attraction towards him.
Did we see her die? well Kakashi said everyone close to him was dead so I guess you are right still thougth Rin was that girl in episode 80 hence my mistake.

Btw Rins feelings were so obvious... can't find a page that's hosting the page so i'll just quote them (ch244 p14):
Kakashi: Rin. Obito liked you, loved you. You were important to him. Because of that, I'll protect you through life and death.
Rin: ... Then! Kakashi... My feelings...
Kakashi interupts her obvious: I...! I was once the kind of trash that would abandon you...
Rin:....

You got to be as thickheaded as Naruto to not understand what she meant bye that.

And come on Sakura is even more shallow then Ino, I think Ino would've given up on him if he would do to her as he did to Sakura. Was he once nice to her?? Why does she freaking like him?? Don't say she wants to cure the emotional wounds cause it took that idiot so long time to figure out something about him and that was true records bye working under Tsunade during the timeskip and not actually knowing him. Tbh imo it seems that she didn't mature that hard cause she is still the same crybaby like Naruto said in the last episode. And let us not forget how stupid she does again when you see Narutos four tails for the first time.
I'm really wondering how Kishi is gonna go with Sakura => Trying to hook up with Naruto after an other rejection? or falling in love with Naruto for real all tho she would be good in denieing those feelings.

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2007-06-02 at 19:54. Reason: mistake ofc?
Old 2007-06-02, 23:53   Link #37
itachi29al

Here the way i see it.

Temari and shikamaru is the most obvius.

I actually Tenten with Lee.

Ino and Chouj would make since, she did say he looked good skinny.

Naruto could end up with either Sakura or Hinata, i really dont know which. The way i see in kishi backed himself into a real corner with that one. Only solution is to kill one of.

Sasuke is not a factor for me because i don't think he is going to make it to the end of this manga. After all he has done he wont be allowed to live. I am 99 percent sure he will be dead by the end of this manga.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 00:21   Link #38
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Did we see her die? well Kakashi said everyone close to him was dead so I guess you are right still thougth Rin was that girl in episode 80 hence my mistake.
The girl in episode 80 is Hayate's lover, but everyone mistakes her for Rin. =P

Quote:

Btw Rins feelings were so obvious... can't find a page that's hosting the page so i'll just quote them (ch244 p14):
Kakashi: Rin. Obito liked you, loved you. You were important to him. Because of that, I'll protect you through life and death.
Rin: ... Then! Kakashi... My feelings...
Kakashi interupts her obvious: I...! I was once the kind of trash that would abandon you...
Rin:....

You got to be as thickheaded as Naruto to not understand what she meant bye that.
Yeah, it does seem most likely that Rin was trying to express her feelings for Kakashi here. I still don't think that's the necessarily the only thing she could've been trying to say, but it is the best fit. In any case, her attraction to Kakashi was not made anywhere near as obvious or intense as Sakura's attraction to Sasuke. It might be that she only reason she could bring herself to say that is because of the traumatic and seemingly hopeless situation they were in. I mean a situation where one teammate has just died and you're outnumbered by many enemy soldiers can make you say some emotional things.

Quote:
And come on Sakura is even more shallow then Ino, I think Ino would've given up on him if he would do to her as he did to Sakura. Was he once nice to her?? Why does she freaking like him?? Don't say she wants to cure the emotional wounds cause it took that idiot so long time to figure out something about him and that was true records bye working under Tsunade during the timeskip and not actually knowing him. Tbh imo it seems that she didn't mature that hard cause she is still the same crybaby like Naruto said in the last episode. And let us not forget how stupid she does again when you see Narutos four tails for the first time.
I'm really wondering how Kishi is gonna go with Sakura => Trying to hook up with Naruto after an other rejection? or falling in love with Naruto for real all tho she would be good in denieing those feelings.
So it is more shallow to love someone who can be hostile towards you, rather than only loving someone when they are nice to you all the time? I guess that makes Naruto shallow for continuing to be attracted to Sakura despite the fact that she's hardly ever nice to him and Hinata's right there worshiping the ground he walks on.

Ino only had a fangirl crush on Sasuke while Sakura developed a deeper bond with him. Throughout the chuunin exams, Sakura worries about the well being of Sasuke while Ino doesn't give a second thought about him, until he appears and starts kicking ass, then she's googly-eyed over him again. And post-timeskip, she hasn't even mentioned Sasuke except when comparing him to her newest boy-toy Sai. Sakura's annoying but she has the ability mature and change. She called Lee a freak when they first met, but she came to respect and care for him deeply. Similarly, she only had a fangirl crush on Sasuke when they first were assigned teams, but she came to genuinely care about him beyond just a crush. We may never know why, but I believe that she's sympathetic towards Sasuke and realizes that he's living with a great burden.
Old 2007-06-03, 10:06   Link #39
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
i think that gurl was Uzuki Yuugao, if ure reffering to the anbu gurl in the purple hair, behind kakashi infront of obito's grave, she seems to know alot bout kakashi, thats why i tot they would be good match..

Quote:
[/QUOTE]
hhehe.. Naruto abrige series -"Anime gurls love/goes for emo guys who treat them like crap!"
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 11:31   Link #40
seiji_kun

You made some good points Sabaku_kyu. And yeah you're right that Sakura her crush changed in to sympathy cause of the curse / avenger talk and his inferior complex towards Naruto that was making him more and more frustrated / depressed. And well with what Lee did, I think every girl would've been more friendly towards someone that saves you.

But still spare me of her falling in love with Naruto now after she found out how much pain he had in his life cause you seem to perfectly described the factors that make Sakura fall in love with someone.

One of my problems is that I'm a heavy Naruto fanboy and I only want the best for him so that defenitely leaves Sakura out cause he was just her second choice. And yeah that's one of the only things that annoys me that Naruto keeps going for Sakura but like I said before I don't think he'll be serious trying cause he knows who is on Sakuras mind (this could be the most wrong conclusion I ever made but it's what I'm hoping :P). That's why I love Hinata so much, she noticed him before he was becomming that elite ninja who could woop everybodys ass.

Well don't get me wrong if he ends with Sakura it would be fine with me to at least if she got over her Sasuke complex completely but like we saw in the last chapter it seems that's far away still. What I would hate even more is to see them get together ever if Sasuke would die, that would be way to cliché.