AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 05:56   Link #3121
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

I-
This-
Holy-

This is amazing.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 06:06   Link #3122
Soji

^Agree...it's just to beautiful this song....too bad they use this song only during the 1 ep(opening).
It must be said that the one is singing is really good.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 07:25   Link #3123
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for two more pics:
I love Shu's MUST NOT FAP pose. One of those girls better not fall into a coma, or else...
Old 2011-12-13, 08:12   Link #3124
revive4563

Spoiler for image:

Oh, I didn't know that "Ayase" is first name because it looks like family name.
She's my favorite anyway.
revive4563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 08:16   Link #3125
Soji

^ since her first appearance I thought that Ayase was her first name.
Old 2011-12-13, 09:13   Link #3126
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for two more pics:
Was anybody else's first thought "And here's the harem!"?
Old 2011-12-13, 09:20   Link #3127
endarion88

i think is still early to say ayase in shu harem since she have a crush on gai
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 09:56   Link #3128
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i think is still early to say ayase in shu harem since she have a crush on gai
Eh, I'd disagree with that; there were some signs of stuff there, but she didn't show the true displayers of a serious crush in episode 5. That and she definitely wasn't bothered with the "fact" that Inori and Gai have something going on, what with her going into his room at night. (yes, we know it's not true but neither does she nor anybody of the other characters) If she had real feelings for Gai, she definitely wouldn't have been happy with that. And paired with her statement that she just admires him (normally you can't just take a statement like that at face value, but due to the aforementioned points...), I wouldn't say she has any romantic interest in Gai.

And even if she did, she certainly wouldn't be the first character to have a crush on someone but grow to like the main character instead.
Old 2011-12-13, 12:46   Link #3129
Hiku

I was wondering if anyone happens to have an animated gif of Tsugumi jumping around pressing buttons from (I think?) Episode 6?
This is the scene.

Old 2011-12-13, 14:00   Link #3130
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Was anybody else's first thought "And here's the harem!"?
No,you're not the only one to thought like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Eh, I'd disagree with that; there were some signs of stuff there, but she didn't show the true displayers of a serious crush in episode 5. That and she definitely wasn't bothered with the "fact" that Inori and Gai have something going on, what with her going into his room at night. (yes, we know it's not true but neither does she nor anybody of the other characters) If she had real feelings for Gai, she definitely wouldn't have been happy with that. And paired with her statement that she just admires him (normally you can't just take a statement like that at face value, but due to the aforementioned points...), I wouldn't say she has any romantic interest in Gai.

And even if she did, she certainly wouldn't be the first character to have a crush on someone but grow to like the main character instead.
Agree at all of this,not to mention that it was her to help Shu in episode 5 right after that. And the reaction that she have in episode 8 after that Shu said "Inori it's my ...." or something like that.
Spoiler for Ayase:

That was her reaction at that time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
I was wondering if anyone happens to have an animated gif of Tsugumi jumping around pressing buttons from (I think?) Episode 6?
This is the scene.
I think I have found it by chance what are you looking for ,I send you the link via PM.
Old 2011-12-13, 19:10   Link #3131
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Guys thinking back to what happened in episode 9, I've come up with something.
Spoiler for Shu and Av:
A consciousness of a person =/= void. Probably Jun ended up brain dead instead since Shu didn't wound him directly.

And I doubt if you can pull voids from possessed endslaves...
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 19:52   Link #3132
rakusukira

Ayase's reaction to Shu's statement to Inori was no hint at all! she was just pissed at Shu's impatience .. Shu wasn't supposed to bring out the void yet at that time
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 20:38   Link #3133
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
A consciousness of a person =/= void. Probably Jun ended up brain dead instead since Shu didn't wound him directly.

And I doubt if you can pull voids from possessed endslaves...
You're right that you can't extract the void from possessed endslaves I was thinking more on the line that Shu would extracted the void from the crystals themselves and then give back the void/ consciousness to the body of the legitimate owner. But it is probably impossible and once you get to that point the only way to save the infected is to kill him/her like Shu do with Jun . was just an idea that seemed interesting to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
Ayase's reaction to Shu's statement to Inori was no hint at all! she was just pissed at Shu's impatience .. Shu wasn't supposed to bring out the void yet at that time
Are you sure? by how she repeated what Shu said ,to me seemed more like a mixture of things.But I could be wrong
Old 2011-12-14, 00:18   Link #3134
Xaturas

As far as love goes anyone is better than inori, unless you are into emotionless/motionless dutch wifes.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 06:13   Link #3135
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As far as love goes anyone is better than inori, unless you are into emotionless/motionless dutch wifes.
I don't know, Inori is probably worse then even a dakimakura. At least those are smiling!
Old 2011-12-14, 08:28   Link #3136
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As far as love goes anyone is better than inori, unless you are into emotionless/motionless dutch wives.
My good sir, that's an insult to dutch wives . Even the dutch wives in Yuria 100 Shiki are more alive than the pink-haired mannequin
Old 2011-12-14, 08:46   Link #3137
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
My good sir, that's an insult to dutch wives . Even the dutch wives in Yuria 100 Shiki are more alive than the pink-haired mannequin
Yeah of course living dutch wifes are light years before inori, in the *emotion* department.
I would compare her to that rubber dutch wife in Yuria 100 shiki. What was her number again ??? You know the one which required "lubricant" ^^.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:52   Link #3138
rakusukira

the Inori-hate is amusing

Out of the 3 girls in that picture, Inori , atleast IMO, is the one better suited to comfort Shu.. i like them as a pairing but setting that aside...

we'll find out sooner or later what makes Inori the way she is..
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 09:21   Link #3139
Soji

^The Inori-hate is born more from the events of ch 5.We know that she care about shu no one denies that (at least not me)the problem is that she seems to care more about gai(or be more loyal to him) we have already seen that she seems to have not problem to using other people's feelings if is need to help Gai.And I wonder how far she would push herself to help Gai. I wonder if she would even ready to hurt Shu or some other member of the FP.( frankly I do not think this would ever happen ,but the question remains, given what we know so far).That's why I hope that now that Shu is probably infected (to some extend) from the AV (at least I think from so from one picc ) and that probably he has a breakdonw from the events of the previous episode, I hope that Inoris show us whatreally thinks / feels about Shu. And I disagree is the one better suited to comfort shu She can be to his side I give you that but I doubt she knows how to help him in this case (but I could be wrong)Ayase on the other hand I am sure she would know how give him a wake up call .For Hare I hope she do not even try I fear that she would just worsen the situation .
Old 2011-12-14, 09:25   Link #3140
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
the Inori-hate is amusing

Out of the 3 girls in that picture, Inori , atleast IMO, is the one better suited to comfort Shu.. i like them as a pairing but setting that aside...

we'll find out sooner or later what makes Inori the way she is..
Its not hate, you cannot hate something you are indifferent to.
She is just a character without flavour, doesn't have any individuality, you could put her and blow up doll/cardboard cutout next to her and both of them would probably create same emotions in watcher.
And as I said its not like I/We hate her, it just that she is kinda *meh*.
I myself love Rei Ayanami from NGE, we could say that Inori more or less was based on same principles, but she doesn't even compare to a shadow of Rei.

As for Inori comforting shu, yes if she would comfort him as ona-hole then you are 100% right, however when I think about a proper relationship, theres no chance whatsoever that she would satisfy him emotionally. He seems to like her only because she is an idol and he would want to humpy-dumpy her, but thats about it. Even Ayase small time together, had them better development than all the time of inori/shu together.
And no I'm not a shipper of anyone, I just try to coldly analyze things based on my world view.

Tags
action, noitamina, production_ig