AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-20, 04:53   Link #10301
KyoryuzinMacho
The Fanged Hero

I'm still not unzipping the vol.11 file..... So Rinne make her appearance now in LN

Spoiler for vol.11:
Old 2014-09-20, 04:57   Link #10302
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoryuzinMacho View Post
I'm still not unzipping the vol.11 file..... So Rinne make her appearance now in LN

Spoiler for vol.11:
Don't tell me she will appear in vol. 12 ... And she will be spirit more spefically an outlet of something like in game...

Uhm I'm bit confuse now

Uhm it's better to wait for the spoilers patiently
Old 2014-09-20, 05:15   Link #10303
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wow, there's some ridiculous criticism going on here. I guess some people just want to hate on this volume pretty bad.
In particular is the hate on Tohka getting a personality change and Yoshino with a bigger chest. I have 't seen or heard a word in the spoilers about Tohka's personality changing, and did the haters selectively forget about Natsumi's power, even when she appeared in that same scene? And did they also selectively forget about the side story where Natsumi turned Yoshino into a full-blown adult?
Although I wouldn't be all that surprised if Yoshino's bigger chest was just some unintentional drawing inconsistency.
Old 2014-09-20, 05:20   Link #10304
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow, there's some ridiculous criticism going on here. I guess some people just want to hate on this volume pretty bad.
In particular is the hate on Tohka getting a personality change and Yoshino with a bigger chest. I have 't seen or heard a word in the spoilers about Tohka's personality changing, and did the haters selectively forget about Natsumi's power, even when she appeared in that same scene? And did they also selectively forget about the side story where Natsumi turned Yoshino into a full-blown adult?
Although I wouldn't be all that surprised if Yoshino's bigger chest was just some unintentional drawing inconsistency.
Well I'm still neutral

Uhm question do you like the past kurumi

For me she is kinda ok, I wonder is the inverse fanatic person .. Will he appear in vol. 12
Old 2014-09-20, 05:20   Link #10305
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Huh....What's so bad about Yoshino having big boobs? A Loli+Big boobs is unfair though (=.=)............oh well, now waiting for my book to come~
Old 2014-09-20, 05:22   Link #10306
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

He's going back to the past , to create a future that so bad
Sorry , can't resist the urge .

Anyways , seems the other timeline Origami didn't kill her parents => not feels much guilty and despair => easier to woe her .
As for this timeline , i really don't hate it , but the author should learn more about time paradox .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 05:27   Link #10307
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@kamper91 I agree
Old 2014-09-20, 05:52   Link #10308
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Uhm question do you like the past kurumi
Eyepatch Kurumi looks nice, but twintail Kurumi is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Huh....What's so bad about Yoshino having big boobs? A Loli+Big boobs is unfair though (=.=)............oh well, now waiting for my book to come~
Who said I thought it was bad?

Everybody else apparently thinks it is, though.
Old 2014-09-20, 05:57   Link #10309
dragon1412

The only things i thinks it might be bad is how the author deal with this Time travel, other than that, everythings else is pretty much fine to me.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 05:57   Link #10310
Trung-t-rung

Everybody seems to ignore my comment about Phantom.:cry in the corner:
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 06:06   Link #10311
AP24

According to the wraparound on vol 11 cover, the LN series (10 main + 2 Encore volumes) had sold at least 3 million. Selling at least 250k per volume shows this series is currently one of the top selling LNs. It was Fujimi Fantasia Bunko's best seller last year and I think it still is.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 06:06   Link #10312
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Nope but is better to discuss once the full spoilers have appear rather than speculating right

For me well will phantom appear or the 2nd Spirit rescue? Or kurumi sealing arc?
Old 2014-09-20, 06:08   Link #10313
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Are you sure those are not rumours circling around?

But I wish Rinne don't officially appear as a part of the main story.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 06:20   Link #10314
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
This is not the time for laments. Let me comfort you.

I believe her line at the end is the same one as the beginning Volume 1 Chapter 2, am I right? And she's assumed the guise of Rinne from the first game. Digging deep into that by looking at the game's plot.

Spoiler for Game Plot:

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 06:21   Link #10315
Jonas Down

Guys, i don't know if this is real or not, but seems legit. Take a read.....................In the epilogue when shido seals the parallel origami shido's body became warped and suddenly disappear when shido wakes up he finds himself in one of ratatosks underground facility and see all the other spirits recovering tohka goes to shido and ask him what happen kotori show up and tells shido that the fraxinus heavily damaged but everyone in it was alright kotori told him that while he was gone ellen mira mather defeated all the other spirits and then captures origami shido explained to them what happened to him and they couldn't believe it leaving shido confused kotori questioned shido about whether or not he met phantom reine arrives and tell him that they detected strange brain wave activities in him telling shido that his memories are somehow altered and what he saw is just in illusion created by the spirit called phantom which gives them a hint on what phantoms power really is after what reine said shido can't stop thinking that phantom feel like someone he knows reine interupts this by telling him that they should be worried about origami who is still captured by DEM. Back at DEM headquartes isaac tell ellen that he is greatful to ellen as well as origami ellen ask him why isaac tell her that both of them have proven to be very useful however he has never imagine that origami became a spirit and went inverse and tell her now that they have an inverse spirit they will proceed with the next stage of there plan origami is last seen inside a suspended animation chamber and right next to her is another chamber with a girl inside which is believed to be the second spirit. UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE THIS OR NOT
Jonas Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 06:27   Link #10316
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Down View Post
Guys, i don't know if this is real or not, but seems legit. Take a read.....................In the epilogue when shido seals the parallel origami shido's body became warped and suddenly disappear when shido wakes up he finds himself in one of ratatosks underground facility and see all the other spirits recovering tohka goes to shido and ask him what happen kotori show up and tells shido that the fraxinus heavily damaged but everyone in it was alright kotori told him that while he was gone ellen mira mather defeated all the other spirits and then captures origami shido explained to them what happened to him and they couldn't believe it leaving shido confused kotori questioned shido about whether or not he met phantom reine arrives and tell him that they detected strange brain wave activities in him telling shido that his memories are somehow altered and what he saw is just in illusion created by the spirit called phantom which gives them a hint on what phantoms power really is after what reine said shido can't stop thinking that phantom feel like someone he knows reine interupts this by telling him that they should be worried about origami who is still captured by DEM. Back at DEM headquartes isaac tell ellen that he is greatful to ellen as well as origami ellen ask him why isaac tell her that both of them have proven to be very useful however he has never imagine that origami became a spirit and went inverse and tell her now that they have an inverse spirit they will proceed with the next stage of there plan origami is last seen inside a suspended animation chamber and right next to her is another chamber with a girl inside which is believed to be the second spirit. UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE THIS OR NOT
If that were true, WHY ISN'T THERE AN ILLUSTRATION OF IT?

Old 2014-09-20, 06:29   Link #10317
Jonas Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Well, anyway this is WAY MUCH BETTER than the "supossed" ending the spoilers gave us. I'm glad hope it's true
Old 2014-09-20, 06:32   Link #10318
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yup that's why we need to wait if the spoilers is correct
Old 2014-09-20, 06:36   Link #10319
LeWLWuT

Meanwhile, in the 4chan, chapter summaries have begun. Brace the wind. It's gonna be a wild ride from here on out.

Old 2014-09-20, 06:38   Link #10320
Jonas Down

Quote:
Meanwhile, in the 4chan, chapter summaries have begun. Brace the wind. It's gonna be a wild ride from here on out.
Worry not, I guess all the spoilers we read before were just the events that happened when Shidou was under that mind control. If the summary of the epilogue was true we can breathe calmly. Let's pray

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy