Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-19, 09:09   Link #7301
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
Anyone got an idea what kind of authority will godou recieve when he defeat v-tan for the second time?

what i have in mind is victory... like insane rush and power up godou and his authority while forcing him to attain victory then like v-tan he will seach for an opponent that can defeat him
Hmm. Maybe the restrictions on his current Authority will be released?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 09:30   Link #7302
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
Anyone got an idea what kind of authority will godou recieve when he defeat v-tan for the second time?

what i have in mind is victory... like insane rush and power up godou and his authority while forcing him to attain victory then like v-tan he will seach for an opponent that can defeat him
I think that if Godou would defeat Verthegana for the second time, it would probably, cause an improvement of the authorities that Godou currently has ... although, it pretty much depends on what kind of authorities a recovered heretic god, is going to have, after they have been "revived".

Although, personally I think that's something that we won't see happening in the novels, since it probably take a few hundred years, maybe even more then that, for a heretic god to revive, after he has been slain by a Campione, and there is no way I will belive that the story of the novel is going to continue for such a huge period of time.

And I also, doubt that we will see Godou, under a similar effect as what happened to him, during the confrontation with Lancelot - after all, one of Godou's unique points is how he doesn't "fully" lose his common sense, unlike the other Campione, and tries to live a normal "ordinary" live at his school - of course, it fails, but that's what makes Godou different from the other current generation Campione's.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 09:32   Link #7303
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Hmm. Maybe the restrictions on his current Authority will be released?
I hope is instant learn. So anything he do can be done on the first try.
Old 2013-06-19, 10:54   Link #7304
Chris38

25% of chapter 5 has been translated by zzhk on BT.
Old 2013-06-19, 11:11   Link #7305
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I wonder what will be Madam Aisha's reaction when Godou meets her?
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 11:19   Link #7306
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
I wonder what will be Madam Aisha's reaction when Godou meets her?
I wonder if he'll raise any flags with her.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 11:28   Link #7307
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I wonder if he'll raise any flags with her.
Considering the fact that it's Godou that we are talking about ... it's more then obvious that it will happen ... after all, apart from his sister, Godou has managed to rise the flags of pretty much every women that he interacted with ... naturally, with him being completely unaware of that.
Old 2013-06-19, 11:44   Link #7308
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Considering the fact that it's Godou that we are talking about ... it's more then obvious that it will happen ... after all, apart from his sister, Godou has managed to rise the flags of pretty much every women that he interacted with ... naturally, with him being completely unaware of that.
I'd like to clarify that the reason he hasn't raised flags with her is that she is a hard-core brocon.
Old 2013-06-19, 11:54   Link #7309
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I'd like to clarify that the reason he hasn't raised flags with her is that she is a hard-core brocon.
Furthermore from the very beginning her meter is already at max. So flag is unnecessary for her.
Old 2013-06-19, 12:00   Link #7310
Kadi
知識の探求者

I wish Jou-chan would do something with Shizuka... a few of her antics are amusing, many are not, but most of all, she's always been the way she is even now. I want development! ... maybe once Godou is back. Here's hoping.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 12:05   Link #7311
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Furthermore from the very beginning her meter is already at max. So flag is unnecessary for her.
Have you been watching DAL?
Old 2013-06-19, 12:11   Link #7312
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Have you been watching DAL?
Most characters that lived close together the MC has almost always has their love points at max. For example childhood friends, cousin and of course little sisters.
Old 2013-06-19, 16:30   Link #7313
darkofficer
just a devil

does v-tan stil lives i thaught he was defeated by godou
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 16:50   Link #7314
Kadi
知識の探求者

His essence or identity or whatever went back to the Realm of Immortality. Now he can descend as a heretic god anew. And since he told Godou to remain undefeated until he's back... some people think V-tan will show up again near the end of the series.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 17:08   Link #7315
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that if Godou would defeat Verthegana for the second time, it would probably, cause an improvement of the authorities that Godou currently has ... although, it pretty much depends on what kind of authorities a recovered heretic god, is going to have, after they have been "revived".

Although, personally I think that's something that we won't see happening in the novels, since it probably take a few hundred years, maybe even more then that, for a heretic god to revive, after he has been slain by a Campione, and there is no way I will belive that the story of the novel is going to continue for such a huge period of time.
Well Godou is in the distant past right now in the same region where he encountered Verthegana maybe a run in with our favorite time traveling Campione is what left V in that state where he was regaining his powers.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 17:12   Link #7316
bakapervert
A pervert

Its amusing that Erica and Ena in the latest update got so excited about potentially creating their own kingdom that they even forget their own advise. Without the common sense faction here, it seems very likely it will happen for real about Godou leaving his name in history.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 17:23   Link #7317
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Well Godou is in the distant past right now in the same region where he encountered Verthegana maybe a run in with our favorite time traveling Campione is what left V in that state where he was regaining his powers.
I'm sure Verethragna said that fighting Melqart is what caused him to momentarily lose his incarnations.
Old 2013-06-19, 18:25   Link #7318
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
I wish Jou-chan would do something with Shizuka... a few of her antics are amusing, many are not, but most of all, she's always been the way she is even now. I want development! ... maybe once Godou is back. Here's hoping.
Like death? Ok, maybe not but I can dream.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 19:28   Link #7319
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

It's been proven Aisha's not 1800 years old. Someone either LIED about it or was mistaken themselves and it became 'canon' overtime.
Spoiler for chapter 5:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-06-19 at 19:39.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 20:30   Link #7320
haseo0408

I´m currently reading The Second Tale but I´m read somewhere that Goddess Godou fights in the future made a prophecy about him getting a a white sword. Many belive this to be the Divine Sword of Salvation but I have another theory about that: the sord of the King of the End is not white but platinum colored given off a light of same color and also there is the thing that a campione would never be able to use a sword of the strongest steel without defeating him first. The fact that Arthur Pendragon exist as a Heretic God makes think that somehow The King of Knight will be set free from the seal put by Princess Alice and Black Prince Alec, fight Godu and then our Seventh Campione will end up with a new shining Excalibur as a new Authority. What do you think? It might be possible.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem