AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-24, 15:17   Link #381
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Spoiler for episode 8:
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 16:06   Link #382
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Spoiler for episode 8:
I agree. They shouldn't have shown this. We didn't need to be reminded how much of a jerk he was to her. This arc left a bad after-taste in my mouth. Would have been better if Kazuya had shown kindness to her from the start. The short length of the arc makes it even harder to believe she fell for him.
Old 2013-05-24, 19:55   Link #383
GundamZZ
残念美人

No one wants to give hm a break?

Even he is a jerk, he can be forgiven. Look at the guy from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! He does all jerk thing, but his identity is good looking, smart and Mr. Perfect at everything. The viewers are not bothered by his act.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 01:16   Link #384
Mazryonh

Aki Muroto may have been acting out of character for this one-episode arc, but you can't deny that her voice actress, Mai Nakahara, is quite professional. Whatever my misgivings about the plotline here, I enjoyed her performance as Aki.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 04:53   Link #385
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 8 was an improvement over last week's episode, and I'm impressed for that. Hopefully, Madhouse can improve from Muroto-sempai's arc to the next.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 09:22   Link #386
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Episode 8 was quite enjoyable. Still no kiss scene, but now it has confession scene. Wished they show more photos of Kazuya and Aki together just like on Sanehara episode last week though, to compensate the lack of epilogue scene after they become a couple

But somehow I really love Kudou's graduation picture with the Photography Club members. Kazuya should be there to make it better IMO, it's like he doesn't want to be associated with them XD And next week is Nonoka arc. Honestly she's my least favorite girl on the series but damn that tan line

It reminds me of Photo Kano internet show I watched few days ago with Mariya Ise, Hisako Kanemoto, Shiraishi Minoru, and Nobunaga Shimazaki as the guest star. Nobunaga keeps telling that he loves Nonoka, Nonoka is the cutest, etc. I love Mariya Ise's shock expression after Shiraishi Minoru agrees that girl in sports club has their own charm and then Nobunaga tells Mariya Ise that he doesn't care even if Kanon (her character) is also on sports club, he just loves Nonoka XD Nobunaga also shares his idea to give Photography Club their own character/theme song, with the lyrics like "It's shutter chance!" and "Eros! Eros" back vocal, also with Kudou's "Eros Flaaaaash" shout and Uchida's "fufufu" laugh
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm20917947
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm20918335

I also love that they laugh at the flaws of the show we talked, like how Kazuya is so nice to one girl, but accidentally touch another girl's breast, accidentally kiss one girl, blackmail another, and so timid with another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I agree. They shouldn't have shown this. We didn't need to be reminded how much of a jerk he was to her. This arc left a bad after-taste in my mouth. Would have been better if Kazuya had shown kindness to her from the start. The short length of the arc makes it even harder to believe she fell for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
No one wants to give hm a break?

Even he is a jerk, he can be forgiven. Look at the guy from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! He does all jerk thing, but his identity is good looking, smart and Mr. Perfect at everything. The viewers are not bothered by his act.
I'm on Kazuya side on this one, for me he's not that much of a jerk..... At least in the game. I agree though they make him worse because we have the common route episodes where he's pretty much a nice guy to other girls.

Aki story H may sounds/looks like a plot from hentai doujin/movie, the girl falls in love with the MC despite being blackmailed. But isn't it basically the same like Amagami's Ayatsuji arc when the girl's other/real side is exposed and the MC falls in love to that side of the girl, not the side the girl usually show to public?

Kazuya may seems not doing any good for Aki, in fact he just degrades her for posing for him and then skipping school. But it's actually what Aki needs to regain her spirit and achieving her dream. She was too serious and overdoing her study and duty as stuco president to follow her dad's step, to the point she gave up the thing she loves, and Kazuya reminds her that having fun and rest is important too once in awhile. And for him just being there on Aki side is important for her too to motivates her to achieve her dream, because sometime what you need is to have someone important to support you, even for just being on your side.

Sure his method is unorthodox, but that what story H on Photo Kano is, it has rom-com approach so the blackmailing thing is not to be taken seriously like if it happen on real life. And just FYI, Aki story L feels more..... plain. Kazuya learns more about Aki that she's not being strict just because, but because she loves Kouga Academy and wants to create wonderful place for every student, making Kazuya wants to help her, and more after Katsumi told him to support Aki who gave up on diving she loves. And when Aki about to gave up being a doctor, Kazuya couldn't do anything at that time unlike on the story H the anime shows. He acts later, after Aki told him that she loves diving because of the dolphin show, inviting her to a date to see the dolphin show once again. The anime mix both story L and story H part, but omit the story H's date event to the swimming pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Aki Muroto may have been acting out of character for this one-episode arc, but you can't deny that her voice actress, Mai Nakahara, is quite professional. Whatever my misgivings about the plotline here, I enjoyed her performance as Aki.
One could say it's the other way, that Aki finally shows her true side of imperfect, normal girl who wants to have fun doing thing she loves, not the strict stuco and perfect top student ^^
Old 2013-05-26, 02:47   Link #387
kazzuya13

They should have put up the episode where he took photos of her. Furthermore I think only Nimi Haruka gave the ED song justice. Haruka near the bear at the park. Aki in the library. Hikari in the fountain. I hope they show the significance of the places in the ED song.
For those who played the game would understand the significance of the places where the girls at in the ED song
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 22:39   Link #388
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Cover for soundtrack...

Spoiler for Track list:

There was an unofficial character poll held for 3 weeks on Japanese site, and the result is out: http://harusuki3.sakura.ne.jp/ninki_photokano.html

Haruka, Aki, and Mai are the top three with almost 20% vote each out of 6389 voters. Seems like they like the blackmail and M side of Aki (including her flat chest ), and Mai get pretty high even when her arc hasn't aired yet. The comments on Rina is mostly "My wife!!" (referring to her "Academy's Wife" nick) and "Oppai" (or "Rinapai", another one of her nick) While there's also quite number of "Step me!" comment on Sanehara, referring to one of her after-school date event which unfortunately didn't adapted on the anime.

Yuuko is surprisingly beats the three secret heroines (Tomoe, Kanon, Momoko), and Kudou beats Kazuya Quite surprise too that Kitagawa-sensei beats Katsumi, and Rina's little sister who only showed up on one event beats Narita
Old 2013-06-01, 02:35   Link #389
GundamZZ
残念美人

The protagonist is acting more like a psychiatrist or counselor. If it's his occupation, he would get sued.
It seems each girl is interesting in her own way.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 13:12   Link #390
Zavie

I just love Nonoka in episode 9 so fucking much <3

All other girls are great too, but my soft spot just goes for Nonoka, the way she aggressively goes for Maeda's affection is so clumsy yet adorable at just the right amount. That moment when she broke into tears at the as well... arghhhhh... my FEELS.

The episode itself is a bit less than average in term of development and Maeda though. He didn't leave you a impression as strong as the last episode (whether it was good or bad).

Let's see how Mai does things next week.Mischievous little kouhai are always welcomed
Old 2013-06-01, 18:20   Link #391
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nonoka was very lovely, but this episode felt very short. A single episode per heroine is definitely not enough. Two would have been a bit better. Handbra scene was the best... this is my fetish.

On an unrelated note, Uchida is actually that hot cosplayer?! I'm really hoping she gets her own episode. She's pretty awesome.
Old 2013-06-01, 22:09   Link #392
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Spoiler for episode 9:
Old 2013-06-01, 23:10   Link #393
kyouray
2D > 3D

Somehow episode 9 is one of my favourite episodes. I liked how the challenge of love included visual jokes and concepts which make the episode pleasant to watch. Besides no photography freaks appeared, Maeda was neither stupid nor a jerk in this episode and he was even manly. Plus Nonoka is a pleasant character with her cheerfulness and... her two assets. Everything was fine!
I agree it was sadly short & rushed but it can't be helped I guess.
Quote:
On an unrelated note, Uchida is actually that hot cosplayer?! I'm really hoping she gets her own episode. She's pretty awesome.
I didn't expected the Uchida revelation. How can a ninja who is always hiding expose herself like this ?
Old 2013-06-06, 09:11   Link #394
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

I was waiting so long to see Nonoka in action, and now I wished there were more episodes to stretch her arc. Regardless, she hits me all in the right spots since I adore her. She's just as girly as Haruka, just more on the competitive and tomboyish side. When she teared up from a confession, I was ready to say "we'll bang okay?". Points to who gets the reference.
Pocky Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 09:34   Link #395
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Very late comment of eps 9 >.>

Even though Nonoka is my bottom 2 heroines but I still enjoy her arc. But why they had to show the accidental kiss again? It made like the same scene on episode 3 wasn't happened, heck the whole episode is probably doesn't really need the first 4 episodes exist in the first place. It was great when Kazuya confronted the two punks even though in the end he ran away. Poor Haruka though, reappear after 2 episodes just to be NTR-ed by her friend. At least the anime didn't have the scene where she "congratulates" Nonoka

And what's with the girls, other than Hikari, only displayed their own pictures on their room at the end of their episode? Wasn't it look better if they also display Kazuya, their boyfriend, picture and their picture together instead?

But still, can't wait for the commentary for this episode, since Nobunaga Shimazaki (Kazuya's VA) is big fan of Nonoka. Recently he even tweeted that he bought PSVita and Photo Kano Kiss game just for Nonoka

Btw, cover for the character album CD has up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
It seems each girl is interesting in her own way.
Well it's based on love sim after all, so of course each girl has their own charm, even though maybe their characteristic is so cliche already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
The episode itself is a bit less than average in term of development and Maeda though. He didn't leave you a impression as strong as the last episode (whether it was good or bad).
Agreed, since it was Nonoka who so assertive to confess quickly and even asking for a date for her photo session

Quote:
Handbra scene was the best... this is my fetish.
First time I've watched that scene, it feels like I was strucked by lightning just like Maeda XDD

Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler for episode 9:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouray View Post
I didn't expected the Uchida revelation. How can a ninja who is always hiding expose herself like this ?
I also didn't see they adapted that Uchida mini-route already. I thought they will do it for BD/DVD bonus episode since it was foreshadowed on episode 4. And since this is omnibus, shouldn't this revelation won't happen in the rest episodes?

Probably it's best to not thinking about timeline too much. After all the second term began on the middle of the episode while originally Kazuya received the camera the day before second term began

Quote:
Considering Momoko-sensei, Yuuko, and Kanon are in the OP near the end, flying with the other girls, I wouldn't be surprised if they at least get their own special episodes in DVD/Blu-ray release ala Amagami with Risa and Miya at the very least.
Amen to this.
Old 2013-06-06, 13:51   Link #396
bastek66

What a talented girl
Old 2013-06-06, 17:47   Link #397
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^I don't even know how I should react to that.
Old 2013-06-06, 18:15   Link #398
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

But still, can't wait for the commentary for this episode, since Nobunaga Shimazaki (Kazuya's VA) is big fan of Nonoka. Recently he even tweeted that he bought PSVita and Photo Kano Kiss game just for Nonoka

Lucky him. I guess his version of the game will be "fully voiced"....hahaha
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 18:26   Link #399
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
^I don't even know how I should react to that.
Nonchalantly say, "I've seen worse."
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 14:08   Link #400
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Spoiler for Episode 10:

Tags
high school, romance