AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > No Game No Life

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-11-04, 19:42   Link #21
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Because they are still not working on one?
I am also not sure how far LN have got since anime ended, it can very well be lack of material to animate.
There's as much left unadapted as was adapted. The anime covered volumes 1-3 and there are 6 volumes written.
Old 2014-12-20, 08:54   Link #22
HasuMasu
*Artist

Episode 6

I have to wonder why only the core was affected by the loss of electromagnetic repulsion between the nucleus and the electrons. They all should have died at the same time.

I figured it's because their bodies can't be affected directly by what they say, but then their nether regions did disappear, so...

Sora's plan hinged on Jibril being the first (by nanoseconds I guess) to die from the Hypernova (because her altitude was lower when the lithosphere disappeared), but by removing the Coulomb Force, they'd all just die at the same time...
Old 2014-12-24, 09:33   Link #23
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
Episode 6

I have to wonder why only the core was affected by the loss of electromagnetic repulsion between the nucleus and the electrons. They all should have died at the same time.

I figured it's because their bodies can't be affected directly by what they say, but then their nether regions did disappear, so...

Sora's plan hinged on Jibril being the first (by nanoseconds I guess) to die from the Hypernova (because her altitude was lower when the lithosphere disappeared), but by removing the Coulomb Force, they'd all just die at the same time...
It's not that their bodies can't be directly affected by the words, it's that the words can't directly cause a failure. They could successfully use the word "tongue", because there are other ways to signal a word than speech, even though that is the default. But they couldn't successfully use the words "Flügel" or "human", because that would directly cause a fail for one of the competitors. If either of those words were used, then any other Flügel or humans would disappear, but not Jibril or [ ].
Old 2014-12-24, 09:59   Link #24
HasuMasu
*Artist

Thanks!

Oh so that's what I missed. I totally missed that they couldn't instagib eachother. How could I have missed one of the rules...
Old 2015-05-10, 04:27   Link #25
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Question

There is online any hint that might show us that No Game No Life will have a second season?
Old 2015-07-28, 01:19   Link #26
ayanami0000
Banned

i hope they still update it for season 2. i really like no game no life.
Old 2017-03-14, 10:49   Link #27
eiyuuou

zero

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-debut/.112945

looks like a film

Tags
q&a