AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-27, 16:30   Link #81
zindryr
Bakafish Person and Stuff

Anyways, the Bakafish torrent is running now, heh, we actually have some alright seeders going now. So go ahead and grab it if you want everyone.
zindryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 16:56   Link #82
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Yeah.. i saw that before.. but its so slow.. many dl'ers i think..
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 18:49   Link #83
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Why torrent, when you can direct download a smaller Zip file at 50kb/sec? I'm downloading from HTTP right now, and its almost done. I started 5 minutes ago and it should only take about 50 seconds to unzip.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 18:59   Link #84
sixpercent
Nihon Otaku

Send a message via AIM to sixpercent
Quote:
Why torrent, when you can direct download a smaller Zip file at 50kb/sec? I'm downloading from HTTP right now, and its almost done. I started 5 minutes ago and it should only take about 50 seconds to unzip.
So apparently the file is only 15mb's? 50kb/sec x 60 = 3000kb = 3mb x 5 minutes = 15mb?
sixpercent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 19:04   Link #85
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpercent
So apparently the file is only 15mb's? 50kb/sec x 60 = 3000kb = 3mb x 5 minutes = 15mb?
Hehe, apparently I'm feeling slow today. The file I just downloaded was corrupted anyways, so thats why it download so fast.
Old 2004-05-27, 19:05   Link #86
sixpercent
Nihon Otaku

Send a message via AIM to sixpercent
lol hey, i would be ecstatic if they invented some sort of mega ultra zip that compressed files that much.. just didnt make sense to me so i checked -_-;;
sixpercent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 19:13   Link #87
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, I didn't see that one on the database. Because I check this main site every hour that they put up new episode releases. Must be a fake release
Old 2004-05-27, 19:25   Link #88
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

was the thing itachi did..amaterasu (sp??) was it from the sharingan? maybe this was posted earlier but my internet slow so cant really check
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 19:31   Link #89
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino~
was the thing itachi did..amaterasu (sp??) was it from the sharingan? maybe this was posted earlier but my internet slow so cant really check
All signs point to "yes" since he closed his eyes and then suddenly opened it prior to the explosion the same way he does before doing Tsukiyomi.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 19:42   Link #90
Kouji
StrykerX

Dang, with this move. It'll be more harder than ever taking down Itachi. But as for Kisame, he would probably be more easier.
Old 2004-05-27, 20:50   Link #91
KirbyMorph

Anyone else have problems with the Bakafish file? I can hear the audio in Media Player, but cant see it (green screen). In DivX, I can see it perfectly, but theres no sound. I thought I had all codecs up to snuff and have never had problems playing ANY other sub from Bakafish or any other group. Did a new version of DivX come out in the last week or something?
KirbyMorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 21:09   Link #92
terky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyMorph
Anyone else have problems with the Bakafish file? I can hear the audio in Media Player, but cant see it (green screen). In DivX, I can see it perfectly, but theres no sound. I thought I had all codecs up to snuff and have never had problems playing ANY other sub from Bakafish or any other group. Did a new version of DivX come out in the last week or something?
WM downloaded another codec when i opened it.
terky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 21:13   Link #93
KirbyMorph

Hmm, didnt for me, I reinstalled my codecs and it works fine now. Stupid computer.
KirbyMorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 22:24   Link #94
Michipoo
And Tiger TOO!!

i think that itachi wants saske to live and become stronger...but for a reason that has yet to be revealed. i know it sounds crazy, but i think itachi killed the clan off in order to have saske grow up the way he did... maybe to accomplish some goal? Though, it didn't seem like the rest of the clan was willing to go along with it..but, who would be willing to die for whatever plan itachi has for saske.
Michipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 22:30   Link #95
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, from seeing BakaFish's version. They didn't do a really good job as expected for this episode. Which the subtitles aren't even insynced with the voices. Several of these instances would be when the character talks and a second or 3 seconds later the subtitles would kick in. Compared to ANBU-AonE, they would have subtitles that would match anime perfectly. And they need to get ride of that pink cover that shows up in the top of the screen.

However, the video was great overall. It's just that BakaFish really does a haphhazard job (even though they do it for free). I just hope that they won't screw up ch 217 this week.
Old 2004-05-27, 22:40   Link #96
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyMorph
I got the same problem, but I fixed it in a rather odd way. Before you push play at the beginning of the movie, click somewhere in the progress bar thats not at the beginning or the end, push play and then click back at the beginning (but not the very beginning.) I really don't know why this works, but I got sound for the whole movie afterdoing that.
Old 2004-05-27, 23:22   Link #97
zindryr
Bakafish Person and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Well, from seeing BakaFish's version. They didn't do a really good job as expected for this episode. Which the subtitles aren't even insynced with the voices. Several of these instances would be when the character talks and a second or 3 seconds later the subtitles would kick in. Compared to ANBU-AonE, they would have subtitles that would match anime perfectly. And they need to get ride of that pink cover that shows up in the top of the screen.

However, the video was great overall. It's just that BakaFish really does a haphhazard job (even though they do it for free). I just hope that they won't screw up ch 217 this week.

Where are these places where the timing is off? I've just watched it about two to three times and only found a couple where they were about half a second off or so, but never anything more than that. Also, I wouldn't worry about the Manga translation as there isn't any... timing... to screw up,
zindryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 23:24   Link #98
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

Gah, some people are just too picky with these subs. Bakafishes sub is just fine for watching. if you only wan the best quality then just wait for anbu, the always got a better quality then anyone who does subbing. They also got lots of poepl working on lots of projects too. Bakafish just subbs to try and get the eps out so people who want to see it asap and dont mind a lower quality can see it, they try hard to get things right and accurate but only so much you can do when trying to get it our for people to see real fast. And DON'T just say "I'd rather they just take there time do everything perfect and as high a quality as they can." That isnt what they are trying to do. Thats what anbu does, and they do a dam fine job of it too. I thank you for your hard work in trying to get this eps out as fast as you could. We Naruto addicts appreciate your work. If you don't care to see it right away just wait for anbu to see it, besides it's not like we keep a speed sub as the archive copy (although some are more then adaquate to do so) but for that anbu is always the better choice for the long term keeper.
Narutto Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 00:18   Link #99
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Well, there were several grammatical errors, and a few confusing translations. Not as good as last week, but, still, hats off to you for putting naruto material out the fastest. Can't really complain.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 00:35   Link #100
Kouji
StrykerX

I suppose that's true. But heck, you gotta give them credit for at least trying. Though, I kinda missed BakaSan . Too bad he won't be doing any future episodes (other than ep 84).