AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-02-10, 10:22   Link #81
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
From the pcitures that I saw, we have a girl with an afro, a stalker, and a doctor Frankenstein rip off
stalker with ponytail seems to be Saburo.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 10:35   Link #82
nijok

and who´s the doctor??
nijok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 10:37   Link #83
azarhal

Igor Andreivich Bezobrazov apparently.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 10:39   Link #84
AB079
Banned

Do we have any hope for Lina to comeback after the events in the past?

Up to this point she knows that Tatsuya is a freaking overpowered magician.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 11:58   Link #85
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Do we have any hope for Lina to comeback after the events in the past?

Up to this point she knows that Tatsuya is a freaking overpowered magician.
Well they did say that she'd be back in like vol 18-19 or something but then she got like 1 small scene. So I'm not getting my hopes up.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 12:04   Link #86
-Mahesvara_

So why is the USNA trying to specifically capture Tatsuya? His identify hasn't been revealed as the S-Class magician yet or has it? This volume sounds hella good so far though.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 12:12   Link #87
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
So why is the USNA trying to specifically capture Tatsuya? His identify hasn't been revealed as the S-Class magician yet or has it? This volume sounds hella good so far though.
Apparently Tatsuya's used gram dispersion to intercept Tuma Bomba so now he's on their hit list again.
Old 2017-02-10, 12:25   Link #88
AB079
Banned

I can't stop thinking USNA motivation to capture tatsuya is stupid as hell.

We have the brazilian magician that can literally throw nukes, obviously Tats can do it in a much easier way but he has the potential to wipe out the entire planet too. Why USNA didn't went to catch him? I think this isn't related to power or how powerful is Tatsuya, this is related to the power Japan has right now and how the Yotsuba's are able to kick all the other 10MC asses thanks to Tatsuya/Maya/Miyuki (remember miyuki is overpowered too).

USNA is afraid of how strong Japan is right now and they know even the top tier magician from their country aren't even close to what the Yotsuba's can do right now (or better said, what japan can do right now), means, this is a political issue that can trigger a war if isn't handled in a good way.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 13:06   Link #89
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Apparently Tatsuya's used gram dispersion to intercept Tuma Bomba so now he's on their hit list again.
I guess that makes sense, but i question whether they will actually try to seriously go after him again. Especially if Virginia is commaning the operation, since she cut that backroom deal with the Yotsuba.
Old 2017-02-10, 17:23   Link #90
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
Spoiler:
A stupid move to try to pressure and isolate Tatsuya. If Miyuki finds out they're ganging up on her onii-sama there's no chance she'll agree to their whims. And WTH is with those younger generation just deciding to make Miyuki an idol. They would need to convince Maya of that idea first and I have my doubts she'd go for it. Why first Saegusa son wants Miyuki to be idol and not other girls like his own sister, Mayumi?

Speaking of Mayumi; I'm hoping she'll make an appearance in this volume.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 17:42   Link #91
bakato

Quote:
I guess that makes sense, but i question whether they will actually try to seriously go after him again. Especially if Virginia is commaning the operation, since she cut that backroom deal with the Yotsuba.
Sylvia is, but Virginia would probably tip them off.
Old 2017-02-10, 18:12   Link #92
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Sylvia is, but Virginia would probably tip them off.
Yeah and Lina would most likely tip Tatsuya off directly like she did in the previous arc.
Old 2017-02-10, 18:34   Link #93
bakato

Quote:
Yeah and Lina would most likely tip Tatsuya off directly like she did in the previous arc.
Would she? She only tipped him off that time because she thought her country was innocent and the bad guys were evil terrorists using bombs they stole from her country. Granted, if she knew her country's real intentions that time, she would have probably tipped him off anyway. Actually, in hindsight, I find it strange she was allowed to even contact a foreigner and divulge confidential information without being caught. Anyways, this time her country is after him so he's the enemy so she probably wouldn't let her friendship get in the way of her duty. I doubt STARS told her anyways.
Old 2017-02-10, 18:52   Link #94
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Would she? She only tipped him off that time because she thought her country was innocent and the bad guys were evil terrorists using bombs they stole from her country. Granted, if she knew her country's real intentions that time, she would have probably tipped him off anyway. Actually, in hindsight, I find it strange she was allowed to even contact a foreigner and divulge confidential information without being caught. Anyways, this time her country is after him so he's the enemy so she probably wouldn't let her friendship get in the way of her duty. I doubt STARS told her anyways.
Well I thought it was pretty clear at the end of the visitors arc, that she no longer was solely caught up in her duty and realized she could think for herself and decide her own path. So her not warning Tatsuya, because of her sense of duty, wouldn't make sense based off her character development. If she's unable to warn him, its probably because she has no way to contact him currently instead and her not knowing about the mission is impossible, as she's the high commander of the stars themselves.
Old 2017-02-10, 19:15   Link #95
bakato

Quote:
Well I thought it was pretty clear at the end of the visitors arc, that she no longer was solely caught up in her duty and realized she could think for herself and decide her own path. So her not warning Tatsuya, because of her sense of duty, wouldn't make sense based off her character development. If she's unable to warn him, its probably because she has no way to contact him currently instead and her not knowing about the mission is impossible, as she's the high commander of the stars themselves.
That was quitting the military. Committing treason is something else.
Old 2017-02-10, 19:19   Link #96
Userunfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Does that mean what I think it does?

S is going to be... (so i don't reveal spoiler)

a RESERVE! Course 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

S: So I'm a course 2 student...

Leo: Like that matters at all here. After Tatsuya's first year, everyone, and I mean everyone knows Tatsuya is far, far superior as a combat magician, as an engineer...

Mizuki: He helps out after magic engineering class, and teacher loves it because Tatsuya-san is better in pure theory and programming.

Erika: All the course 1 students know if they tick Tatsuya off, he's going to not just hand them their a$$e$$, but he'll make it look effortless...

Shipu: That mock combat in year 2 is legendary...i still get chills remembering...
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 19:49   Link #97
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
That was quitting the military. Committing treason is something else.
Well she did it before so? Plus I always believed there would come a time when she would leave the USNA ever since Tatsuya said he would offer his support for it and this could be the perfect setup for it to happen if she were to be found out.
Old 2017-02-10, 20:03   Link #98
bakato

Quote:
Well she did it before so? Plus I always believed there would come a time when she would leave the USNA ever since Tatsuya said he would offer his support for it and this could be the perfect setup for it to happen if she were to be found out.
Technically, it wasn't. The top brass, specifically the Canopus, schemed to leak weapons to terrorists to use in a foreign country. This was not an official military directive. Therefore, if a soldier were to discover this plot and leak it to said foreign country, then no foul because no direct orders had been given.
Old 2017-02-10, 20:09   Link #99
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Technically, it wasn't. The top brass, specifically the Canopus, schemed to leak weapons to terrorists to use in a foreign country. This was not an official military directive. Therefore, if a soldier were to discover this plot and leak it to said foreign country, then no foul because no direct orders had been given.
Did you mean the old type warhead?
But I never thought it was leaked by any official.
I thought it was Gu Jie that stole it, right?
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 20:28   Link #100
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Did you mean the old type warhead?
But I never thought it was leaked by any official.
I thought it was Gu Jie that stole it, right?
They "let" him steal it knowing he'd use it in Japan.