Inactive Member

Spoiler for Post Time Skip:
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 01:49   Link #222
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
Huh whatever about ur sasukexnaruto like it would happen lol. U guys have weird though and taste to think about those kinds of couples lol. Kids are going to be shock 4ever in their life.

Well in the manga Sakura starts to like Naruto very much like kinda love or maybe love. So It could be SakuraxNaruto and I dont see HinataxNaruto it would be so weird somehow.
From a fellow Montrealer, I am happy that you share the same opinion as mine on where Sakura's go to. The manga also showed well Sakura starting to like Naruto to the point that one of the masters even tells her about it, which can only be a taste of what would happen later between them.

I also don't think HinataxNaruto would happen since Naruto didn't return any of her feelings in that sense despite being friends to say the least. Since the manga is very advanced in terms of storyline, it would be weird to start any HinataxNaruto stuff now when nothing was there before (no significant signs from Naruto, nothing, nada)

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2006-10-13 at 18:08.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 20:33   Link #223
Snowdump
The itch you cant reach.

Send a message via AIM to Snowdump Send a message via MSN to Snowdump
[QUOTE][/Stop with the gay stuff, omg >_<

Anyhow, this is a serie about ninjas'n fights, not romance. Yeah, we'll have some interaction between characters, but they will never get together, that would just be stupid, end of story!
QUOTE]

D:< First of all this is the ROMANCE in Naruto thread.
&& Second of all, although Sakura shows signs of starting to "love" Naruto, the sight of Sasuke makes her forget all about Naruto.
Sakura and Naruto WILL NOT happen.
As you can see Im not a fan of that pairing.
&& Lastly the NarutoxSasuke thing is very popular hence yaoi fans.
(Yaoi fan)
Alot of fangirls (Some guys) look at the series in a very observant way.
They look for hints of the deeper relationship between Naruto and Sasuke.
It might just be that we only see those clues because we're seeing what we want to see.
Or those hints might just be real hints!! o_o
.:aydream::.
I do agree with the NarutoxHinata pairing, Naruto hasnt returned any of the feelings Hinata has for him. It could be that he's just to much of an idiot to see those feelings from Hinata?

I bet Kishimoto laughs at the hopes of NarutoxSasuke pairing.
o_o
Yer, I am just another pathetic fangirl of the pair.
o_O But so are many others.

.::Giggle-Snort::. I babbled on too much.
Snowdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 20:04   Link #224
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

alright i am all for the sakura X ino or sakura X hinata pairing, but sasuke X naruto now thats just wrong. Lesbian pairing ftw, homosexual male pairing ftl.

Why? because i have seen the light.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 23:16   Link #225
DAmer
Hokage

I think Kishimoto understands that girls like powerful and strong guys that can take of them. The only reason sakura liked sasuke was because he was from the most powerful clan and cuz he was a prodigy and number one in his class. Now that she saw naruto going all badass with his big ball rasengan and his kyubi powers taking on orochimaru single handedly, she was obviously falling for him. After she saw Sasuke beat up their ass at orochimaru's hideout she went back to thinking about Sasuke. After Naruto masters his super cool original jutsu and beat Sasuke she's going to fall for Naruto again.
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 12:40   Link #226
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Stop with the gay stuff, omg >_<

Anyhow, this is a serie about ninjas'n fights, not romance. Yeah, we'll have some interaction between characters, but they will never get together, that would just be stupid, end of story!
Yeah! LOVE IS FOR WUSSIES! What did Kurenai's love for Asuma do for him when he was getting his butt kicked? NOTHING!
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 13:01   Link #227
DAmer
Hokage

kurenai's love brainwashed him to die for her...
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 06:24   Link #228
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Haha, sorry to burst your bubble Snowdump but, if you read the Manga not sure if you do.

Sakura she's so much more likeable now (I still hate Sasuke) that’s right i said it. My point is, at the start it was always sasuke, sasuke, sauske, he had all the cool jutsu's, he had all the cool parts, he always upstaged Naruto, and well Naruto was made to look like a huge loser, and kakashi even kind of abandoned Naruto and taught Sasuke Chidori. Back then i felt they should just rename the show "Sasuke" and i hated Sakura because she was always on Sasuke 24/7 never gave 2 cents about Naruto and all the things he did for her, but ^_^ not anymore that’s what I’m getting. I'll type out what i mean.

Spoiler:

Up there is my original points which i noticed about the NEW Sakura, but i would also like to add the points a fellow Naruto watcher noticed as well.

Spoiler:

In other words, right now Naruto see's Sakura as nothing more then a friend, but its a whole different thing with her, because its true you want what you can't have., In some sense Sakura can't have Naruto right now, the shoe's on the other foot, Naruto is not chasing Sakura anymore, Sakura has become the chaser.

The way its going right now in the Manga Sakura has lost those feelings she had for Sasuke but she has not realized this her self yet, Masashi Kishimoto is trying to show that by showing the things Sakura does unconsciously for Naruto NOW! that she would NEVER do before. As i said, when she does realize that those strong feelings are not for Sasuke anymore, thats when the Manga is really going to get interesting, because she will be protecting Naruto, and Sasuke might harm her, and Naruto might flip out.

Not to mention, even after the adult version of Hinata was introduced, that was IT she was GONE, its been like 40- 60 chapters and, still they did not put her in a chapter since then.

I refuse to believe that nothing will happen between Naruto and Sakura as i pointed out above... too many hints, too many situations where Sakura could have done nothing, felt nothing, or talked about sasuke, or day dreamed or even cry about/for sasuke (Like she usually and always did). I dident see any of it happen, Its all for Naruto Now. Masashi Kishimoto would not put all these things in unless he was building up for something big at the end of the line.

My thoughts about Yaoi in Naruto @_@;

Spoiler:

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-10-18 at 15:42.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 11:47   Link #229
Syaoran
Inactive Member

0TaKu0, Loveless isn't yaoi ... it's a so called teaser and maybe a little bit shounen-ai. If you want to see a yaoi anime (and I'm not talking about disgusting stuff I don't even want to see myself), check out Gravitation or Yami no Matsuei.

Personally I don't mind shounen-ai content in anime. It's often just for the comical note of it with chibi characters to or to make one blush to death so to say.

This is an example of Sasu x Naru doujin which I found to be very funny. The Sasuke I, II, III, IV in that directory are not really yaoi either, but show a little more... just so people can see the difference.
As for that PDF, now that's really yaoi and has an insane 247 pages O.o >> fangirl power I guess :3
I started reading it since it seemed to be a fanfic about how Naruto is sent out of Konoha to learn to control Kyuubi and he developed really cool jutsus. The kyuubi brat became scarily powerful. You can easily remove the ecchi paragraphs, if I may call them like that, and still have a good story.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 15:20   Link #230
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAmer
I think Kishimoto understands that girls like powerful and strong guys that can take of them. The only reason sakura liked sasuke was because he was from the most powerful clan and cuz he was a prodigy and number one in his class. Now that she saw naruto going all badass with his big ball rasengan and his kyubi powers taking on orochimaru single handedly, she was obviously falling for him. After she saw Sasuke beat up their ass at orochimaru's hideout she went back to thinking about Sasuke. After Naruto masters his super cool original jutsu and beat Sasuke she's going to fall for Naruto again.

Aw man, I hope Miss Rave doesn't read that post. She'll probably go all Inner Sakura on ya

But anyway, I suppose that a little romance is to be expected in a manga where many of the main characters are in their early teens. As for yaoi... ain't gonna happen (unless you count Naruto and Sasuke's "kiss").

I don't believe Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are merely because he was such a prodigy. It may have started out that way, but she did develop geniune feelings for him. Her feelings are much deeper than say, Ino, who seems to have pretty much accepted Sasuke as gone without much grief. She probably has developed feelings towards Naruto too. After all Naruto has shown much character development over the course of the series, it's only natural that her opinions of him have become much higher. And after learning that he's the host of the Kyuubi she's also gained a new understanding and sympathy for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTaKuO
In other words, right now Naruto see's Sakura as nothing more then a friend, but its a whole different thing with her, because its true you want what you can't have., In some sense Sakura can't have Naruto right now, the shoe's on the other foot, Naruto is not chasing Sakura anymore, Sakura has become the chaser.
Not quite. Naruto still offers to take Sakura out on "dates" but he's half-joking when he says it. Sakura has yet to flat-out reject the offers, but never acknowledges them as anything more than outings as friends.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 15:55   Link #231
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Talking heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
0TaKu0, Loveless isn't yaoi ... it's a so called teaser and maybe a little bit shounen-ai.
Hehee ˆˆ I take that back, (about Loveless) I checked out last night before I went to sleep, I herd it was yaoi but it is indeed shounen ai. Yep shounen ai is not nearly as bad, but I’m still sticking to the rest of the things I typed about Sakura x Naruto and Yaoi in my original post down there ;P ˆ-ˆv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Not quite. Naruto still offers to take Sakura out on "dates" but he's half-joking when he says it. Sakura has yet to flat-out reject the offers, but never acknowledges them as anything more than outings as friends.
Right, Sakura has yet to flat-out reject it do you know why? The answer is Sakura can see 100% that its nothing more then a joke, the naruto from the past would always mean it. Also I would like to point out that naruto did this only ONE time since he got back and it was only done for old times sake because it was the 2nd chapter after he returned chapter 247

Naruto: Hehe.. so the two of us are on our own now, so its a da-
Sakura: Ok, but its all your treat!

!! HAH and she didn’t even let him FINISH she not only saw it comming, but was waiting for it!

I would like to end this with, after all the things i pointed out, and all the things Mr.Johnny 5 pointed out in my original post which is down there, this was the tiny bit you could contradict me on? In other words, you can't deny any of the other things I typed were true, i'll end at that. Sorry Sasuke fans get over it.

Original Post In Spoiler

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-18, 16:39   Link #232
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0
Right, Sakura has yet to flat-out reject it do you know why? The answer is Sakura can see 100% that its nothing more then a joke, the naruto from the past would always mean it. Also I would like to point out that naruto did this only ONE time since he got back and it was only done for old times sake because it was the 2nd chapter after he returned chapter 247
He does it again when Sakura comes from the library. He's also openly disappointed when he learns Sai is with her (but this could be more out of his dislike for Sai rather than wanting to be alone with Sakura). also When Naruto encounters Shikamaru and Temari in chp 247 he asks Shika " So, are you on a date too?" implying that he may have considered their outing a real date. Sakura neither confirms nor denies the remark, unlike Temari who quickly (a little too quickly maybe) refuses that she and Shikamaru are on a date. So, their relationship is still ambiguous and they still probably consider each other friends more than anything. But it's very likely that lingering feelings for Sakura are still within Naruto.
Old 2006-10-18, 16:54   Link #233
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He does it again when Sakura comes from the library. He's also openly disappointed when he learns Sai is with her (but this could be more out of his dislike for Sai rather than wanting to be alone with Sakura). also When Naruto encounters Shikamaru and Temari in chp 247 he asks Shika " So, are you on a date too?" implying that he may have considered their outing a real date. Sakura neither confirms nor denies the remark, unlike Temari who quickly (a little too quickly maybe) refuses that she and Shikamaru are on a date. So, their relationship is still ambiguous and they still probably consider each other friends more than anything. But it's very likely that lingering feelings for Sakura are still within Naruto.
You do realize that you are answering your ... own questions.. I don’t even need to make an argument. I’m confused are you against me or with me "Sakura neither confirms nor denies the remark, unlike Temari who quickly (a little too quickly maybe) refuses that she and Shikamaru are on a date" that’s right as i said Sakura neither confirms because she knows, Naruto is not the same/old Naruto and he’s not serious at all, and the old Sakura would smack naruto or deny right away.

>-> Your still contradicting me on this one matter and excluding everything I typed in my original post....(Check Spoiler) which doesn’t really say much except you don’t doubt any of the other things T_T, in any case lets end this here because the best thing to do is to wait and see how things unfold I’m very confident in the facts I have provided and opinions I have stated, there’s a difference between being a sakura x sasuke fanboy/fangirl and a difference between me, some one who considers the facts and hints here and there and then compiles a hypothesis which could be the conclusion we shall see at the end.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-18, 17:10   Link #234
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
You do realize that you are answering your ... own questions.. I don’t even need to make an argument. I’m confused are you against me or with me "Sakura neither confirms nor denies the remark, unlike Temari who quickly (a little too quickly maybe) refuses that she and Shikamaru are on a date" that’s right as i said Sakura neither confirms because she knows, Naruto is not the same/old Naruto and he’s not serious at all, and the old Sakura would smack naruto or deny right away.

>-> Your still contradicting me on this one matter and excluding everything I typed in my original post....(Check Spoiler) which doesn’t really say much except you don’t doubt any of the other things T_T, in any case lets end this here because the best thing to do is to wait and see how things unfold I’m very confident in the facts I have provided and opinions I have stated, there’s a difference between being a sakura x sasuke fanboy/fangirl and a difference between me, some one who considers the facts and hints here and there and then compiles a hypothesis which could be the conclusion we shall see at the end.

Spoiler:

I'm not arguing over Sakura's personality or the fact that her relationship with Naruto's changed for the better. I'm arguing over your statement

Quote:
Which I took to mean that you thought Naruto had completely lost interest in Sakura, while Sakura is romantically pursuing Naruto. Neither of which have been confirmed. So I presented examples from the manga to support that fact: Sakura's not openly seeking a romantic relationship (but not appalled by the idea) with Naruto yet and Naruto hasn't completely gotten over his crush on Sakura. They haven't "switched" roles yet. Hope that clears up the confusion.
Old 2006-10-18, 17:20   Link #235
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Ahh gotcha ^o^; We'll thats true, the reason i typed that was just to show an example of how it feels to be in someone else's shoe's, for sure theres no way Naruto could completely have gotten over his crush on sakura, BUT theres no doubt Naruto is not really "chasing" her any more like he used to.

Also can you send me a PM of the chapter where he ask's her while Sakura comes from the library please ^-^, I cant seem to find this part in the manga.

Original Post for those Interested:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-18, 17:26   Link #236
lordtrunksthe3rd

shikamaru and temari

what do u think will happen with these two people
lordtrunksthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 17:35   Link #237
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Here ya go..

chp 311 pg 08

That Naruto's a smooth operator...
Old 2006-10-18, 17:46   Link #238
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Hahaha oh man, now i remeber that part it made me laugh... but if you notice one thing heh, his letters are bold and loud, Sai is about 3-4 steps behind sakura Lmao i think that was ment more for Sai the Sakura to show his dislike towards him. ^^

-Thanks.
Old 2006-10-18, 18:03   Link #239
hatakekarin

here are all the pairings that i think that are cool:

lee/sakura
naruto/hinata
shikamaru/temari
gaara/temari
lee/tenten
lee/moi
hinata/kiba
ino/choji
shikamaru/ino
sasuke/orochimaru(sasukes gay)
sasuke/itachi(incest)
and i'll think of more.....
hatakekarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 19:08   Link #240
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-NarutoxIno, NarutoxIno, NarutoxIno, NarutoxIno, NarutoxIno, NarutoxIno, NarutoxIno, NARUTOxINO, FTW .

Tags
official pairings