Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-28, 11:51   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 93 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I or Dranz will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 12:12   Link #2
bal
Gaara of The Desert

Simply cant wait for this ep. Looks like the big fight is going to start in this one. (this aint no spoiler just a hunch) Will we get to see Jiraiya, Naruto and Shiz fighting in this ep?
bal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 12:32   Link #3
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I heard that this was gonna be a one hour long episode and that 95 was gonna be fillins? Well true or not, today is the day the raw comes out. Hopefully it'll be an hour long.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 12:43   Link #4
Hairydolphin

Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
I heard that this was gonna be a one hour long episode and that 95 was gonna be fillins? Well true or not, today is the day the raw comes out. Hopefully it'll be an hour long.
Where exactly did you hear this from? I haven't heard this at all.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 13:10   Link #5
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
yea it wasnt said anywhere you crack ho .....

Anyways i dont know how to use spoilers but basically at the end of this chapter naruto dies ... ending the series
thats the most pathetic lie i've ever seen. Just in case you were wondering how high your trolling ranked. I'd give it a -1/10
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 13:32   Link #6
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin
thats the most pathetic lie i've ever seen. Just in case you were wondering how high your trolling ranked. I'd give it a -1/10

lol i know, that was the point, too lie innocently without freakin the other members out as ive seen in other episode discussion threads.... at least I'm not talkin bout the rescure arc yet :S
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 13:37   Link #7
ShikaShika
無罪

Well at least I understood it was a joke. Made me laugh. Now where are those raws...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 13:44   Link #8
Zabuza Incarnate
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Send a message via AIM to Zabuza Incarnate
OMG I simply can't wait for this episode. I think it'll be a good one.
Zabuza Incarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 13:47   Link #9
katon
Some random dude

I cant wait for the fight, it's gonna be a killer.
Old 2004-07-28, 13:51   Link #10
Lost World
Banned

The hourlong episode isn't until next week, btw. This week's is just a standard episode.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 14:04   Link #11
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
The hourlong episode isn't until next week, btw. This week's is just a standard episode.
There is an hour long episode coming? For the love of everything holy, if there is one coming, let it be good. Naruto has a reputation of boring hour long episodes. where only half is actually good(episode 26 anyone?).
Old 2004-07-28, 14:09   Link #12
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This is what the episode will serve after having expected for a long time:

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 14:13   Link #13
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov
There is an hour long episode coming? For the love of everything holy, if there is one coming, let it be good. Naruto has a reputation of boring hour long episodes. where only half is actually good(episode 26 anyone?).
66 and 67 were nice tho... but then they stopped naruto for a week
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 14:18   Link #14
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
66 and 67 were nice tho... but then they stopped naruto for a week
Yea, but I was really expecting much more action and less taking. I mean, the Sand Bushins were good and all, but meh. I guess we couldn't see much more action with the way Gaara operates, especially hand to hand combat, my favorite type of action.
Old 2004-07-28, 14:26   Link #15
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
This is what the episode will serve after having expected for a long time:

Spoiler:
GEEZ...

Anyway, if there is going to be a one hour episode next week, then I don't think there are going to be any fillers at all. However, if this episode goes the way I hope it to go, then after the supposed one hour episode next week, I will expect a week without Naruto. Anyone else been loving this Sakura no jutsu and Sasuke no jutsu like I have. Reading it is one thing, but to actually hear it on the anime, you get tired of hearing, "Sasuke-kun Sasuke-kunk SASUKE-KUN!!" and "stronger and stronger" BS all the time. Anyway I wonder if there are going to be some more new music through this episode...
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 14:29   Link #16
rorosama

Looks like we're getting a hour of what we've been waiting for! Let get ready to RUMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 14:37   Link #17
ShikaShika
無罪

I think it's time for the mods to dust of those ban buttons, so people can (or the animewatchers I should say) enjoy this thread without the spoilers. Well well, the raw's down. If you excuse me...
Old 2004-07-28, 15:00   Link #18
BlackDove
Unheard

Not to spoil anything for you anime sensitive people but this episode will be the start of something NICE.

And when NICE ends, you will be granted an extra special NICE.

In short, niceness all around.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 15:10   Link #19
ShikaShika
無罪

No filler that I could tell this week. Except maybe
Spoiler:

Pretty good I'd say. Animation was up slightly, but artwork was down slightly.

Spoiler:

Where the episode ends:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-28, 15:18   Link #20
Uukog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
episode 95 will be the one hour special actually.
Uukog42 is offline   Reply With Quote