AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-15, 20:16   Link #41
Zek
Eyebrows...

I thought the first 10 seconds of the opening were perfect, after that the music went downhill a bit, but the animation is great. I really like the outro song, but the animation is a little too bizarre for my tastes.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 11:45   Link #42
Nubixkube

There both pretty awesome, in my opinion. I probably like the ending more than I do the intro.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 12:19   Link #43
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
The OP animation is excellent as far as quality, style and previewing whats coming up are concerned. The song is nice once it starts picking up-for the first bit, the vocals seemed rather off and didn't compliment the instrumentals.

As for the ending? Groovy, now pass those brownies! ;P
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 14:21   Link #44
Onegem

Wow the OP was totally spolish! Animation was great though, especially the Sakura/Naruto and Orochimaru/Itachi - those 2 scenes really summed up the whole conflict in Sasuke's life, the music also gets better when you listen to it more, however the ending can go to hell

sexy bikini girls > floating naruto heads
Onegem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 16:05   Link #45
Divination

i personally like the old one
Divination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 18:00   Link #46
Icer

The new Opening is great, it's the best one since the 2nd opening.

The ending song is great, video is alright. Better than the last one.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 19:10   Link #47
SåßrêStrïké

Send a message via AIM to SåßrêStrïké
BTW, does anyone know the song titles and singers names of who did these songs?
SåßrêStrïké is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 20:30   Link #48
Rurik
Golden

love the OP, The Animation was top notch, and the music..... i loved the new kind of style, for me the 2nd best (Of course Hakurahanta is still excelent), the Scratch Guitar was Awsome...dont get why almost evrybody heree hate it.....

The ED..ummmmmmmm well....at least is not the worst...and the retro filling is kinda cool in a wierd way........
Old 2004-10-17, 02:25   Link #49
ShinDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SåßrêStrïké
BTW, does anyone know the song titles and singers names of who did these songs?

Newest OP
Seishun Kyosokyoku by Sambomaster.
Release Date: 2004/12/01

Newest ED
Mountain A Go Go Two by CAPTAINSTRIDUM.
Release Date: 2004/11/03
ShinDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 02:48   Link #50
coash

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
The new intro is like the light at the end of the tunnel for me... Maybe it's a sign that these horrible sensless episodes that have been going on will stop soon.
Could just be me though, I've been reassuring myself that it'll be over soon for the last few days...
i feel exactly that...light at the end of the tunnel
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 09:26   Link #51
ydranthantalus
elder samurai spirit

the opening sucked beyond imagination, the worst song ever
though the animation was fair

the ending can book its place in the nine hells for eternity because it was worse than the opening, and the animation was so bad that i can not speak any longer
and i hate the color green

i think the guys who capture them should rip those parts out so we can download much smaller files
i think they were that bad
ydranthantalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 11:51   Link #52
gintsuki

I just LOVED the nem intro x3 song and animation.. I just can't stop listening to this music, i really really really need the complete version .___.
The outro really sucked =/ tha bad animation corrupted que song, and now I can't get to like the music x~~~)
gintsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 12:56   Link #53
apple juice

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
There both pretty awesome, in my opinion. I probably like the ending more than I do the intro.
I agree!
The ending is great! Very creative band!!!
apple juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 15:56   Link #54
ShikaShika
無罪

2nd OP is still the best but this one ranks high, most likely second best imo. I just had to see it when everyone was talking about about how it fit the next arc, so I downloaded filler.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 20:10   Link #55
Skuld
ヽ(`д´)ノww

Favourite OP yet. *has played it over and over again* The song itself isn't all that great but the lyrics seem to fit well.

The ED was rather disappointing though... Flying Naruto heads. Hm!
Skuld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 23:07   Link #56
krem

great opening, shame about the song, maybe it will grow on me.

i felt the opening summed up Sakura's involvement in the series, where she clasps her hands together as if she's praying. perhaps she's praying for the chance to do something interesting, instead of hanging around looking like a tomboy. she's not the dullest character, but as one of the main ones, she's so dry. maybe if they make her a decent medical ninja.

i guess i'm the only one who liked the ending, if not the song, then the animation. it was very trippy, like a cheap lsd trip, and i have to credit the animators, they have some interesting (if unoriginal) ideas, but I liked the trippy effect and the naruto heads. made me smile anyway
krem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 01:39   Link #57
Rx_Fink
Cybernetic Wolf

Send a message via AIM to Rx_Fink
I thought the OP was excellent. The style was very good. Great animation in parts of it. I don't really like that it's so... topical... for lack of a better word. I didn't like that in Haruka Kanata either, how the opening reflected heavily on the content of the season and not the series as a whole. For one thing, people who don't read the manga now know a lot of stuff that's going to happen ahead of the time. I didn't like the same sort of thing in Haruka Kanata where it ruined surprises like the rather obvious Kabuto forshadowing. I do like the end part of the opening where we see Naruto and Sasuke standing apart with flashbacks of their more memorable moments. For sure, it's very... heartbreaking isn't the best word, but it's the first word that comes to mind. Too extreme a word (it is just Naruto, after all), but you get the idea. More exciting was the song itself. I LOVE the song. It's great. For whatever reason, I'm having a hard time learning the lyrics. I wouldn't think they'd be as hard as learning the ones to Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni, but they are for me for whatever reason. Am I the only one? Or am I the only one losery enough to learn the lyrics at all? ^.^() And it goes so well with the opening in parts, a great work of sountracking, mesh of music and material. I want to say that this is my favorite OP right now, but I don't know, sometimes I think new stuff is better than it is before the novelty wears off. Right now I like it at least as much as Haruka Kanata and Kanashimi wo.

As for the ED... eh. I have mixed feelings. It sounds kinda cool, I guess, but for sure, I get sick of hearing Yama no Yoni Mieru over and over again. No fun to sing along to. I'd say I like it better than Wind, but that's about it. The psychodelic effects are cool, the pictures are cool. I just wish there were more of them. It feels kinda slow as it is. That's how all the EDs have been visually though, except for maybe Viva Rock. I have very mixed feelings on the zooming Naruto faces... I can't decide if I love them or hate them. I'm leaning towards hate.

Anyone have any idea when we'll be able to get ahold of either of these songs? How long does it usually take before the new themes come out till we can get our hands on them? These are the first new OP&EDs to come out since I started trying to acquire the music.

And as an aside, I liked Ryuusei, both with style (the getting painted as we watched) and the music. Probably my favorite ED, actually. I must say though, 13 year olds in bikinis seems as though they were trying to reach out to the pervert crowd or something.
Rx_Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 02:36   Link #58
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, I agree about the ending theme (we can do without the flying Naruto heads ). But the tune was really good. It kinda had that Rolling Stones style to it or Beetles.
Old 2004-10-18, 03:50   Link #59
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rx_Fink
I must say though, 13 year olds in bikinis seems as though they were trying to reach out to the pervert crowd or something.
Or maybe the KIDS who watch the show in Japan? For the last time, people. Naruto is a CHILDREN'S SHOW in Japan.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 09:23   Link #60
Cheesemon
Inactive Member

Man, I still can't get over the brilliance of this OP, even just the little touches. For example, I just noticed Chouji's swinging his arms like mad as he's running down the hill, while the others use the more refined "bird" sprint. BTW, is that style of running really more efficient in real life? I've never seen any athlete use it before . .

Again, haven't read the manga, but the OP also seems to foreshadow Sasuke beating up Sakura real bad. That's probably the only thing that would make Naruto fight him . .

It's interesting how lukewarm a reception this OP's getting compared to the overwhelmingly positive reviews for the last one (which I didn't care much about). The new one's my favorite now, #2 still looks flashier and more exciting, but #5 just gets me on a more emotional level. Maybe because it doesn't have much fighting is what's making some fans turn against it . .

I still like the ED, it just has some kinda old Spiderman nostalgia in there. And c'mon, the animation can't be worse than "Alive."
Cheesemon is offline   Reply With Quote