AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2011-04-19, 06:35   Link #5081
blewin

Cana is the first Fairy Tail master's daughter?!! Didn't see that coming at all. Since Cana is so young, does that mean Marvis died young?

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 07:24   Link #5082
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Cana is the first Fairy Tail master's daughter?!! Didn't see that coming at all. Since Cana is so young, does that mean Marvis died young?
Don't think Cana is Marvis's daughter, if anything I'd guess she is Blue Note's daughter and Blue Note is possibly the son of Marvis.

Loved the colour pages, they were just awesome, the double page is one of the best so far. Just a pity it's missing Mira-chan and some other girls.

Seriously hoping Gil shows up soon and proceeds to lay the smackdown on some of these punks, as great as it is seeing Erza(the only real S-Class) in action all the time, time for another S-Class to step onto the stage.

Just wondering if Hades knows about Gil's strength(which I'd have to go with yea) or if he thinks it could be a problem at all.
Guessing he thinks Blue Note is probably the stronger of the 2.
Old 2011-04-19, 07:55   Link #5083
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Don't think Cana is Marvis's daughter, if anything I'd guess she is Blue Note's daughter and Blue Note is possibly the son of Marvis.

Loved the colour pages, they were just awesome, the double page is one of the best so far. Just a pity it's missing Mira-chan and some other girls.

Seriously hoping Gil shows up soon and proceeds to lay the smackdown on some of these punks, as great as it is seeing Erza(the only real S-Class) in action all the time, time for another S-Class to step onto the stage.

Just wondering if Hades knows about Gil's strength(which I'd have to go with yea) or if he thinks it could be a problem at all.
Guessing he thinks Blue Note is probably the stronger of the 2.
interesting guess. Wonder whether Bluenote is actually an ex-FT member just like Hades?

can't really see Gil showing up anytime soon. Don't forget Laxus. He was shown in so many chapters ago for a purpose.

poor Natsu, having to fight one strong enemy after another. He's a Dragonslayer but also human. I hope we see some more actions from other members soon, esp Gray, he's hardly done anything so far.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2011-04-19, 08:01   Link #5084
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Considering Meredy's opinion of Gildartz, probably not...
Quote:
Don't think Cana is Mavis's daughter, if anything I'd guess she is Blue Note's daughter and Blue Note is possibly the son of Mavis.
Isn't it funny how in all these chapters, few familial ties have been explored...iirc it's only Lucy, Laxus and Mirajane/Elfman/Lisana. Makes you wonder about the others...like Freed
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 08:16   Link #5085
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
interesting guess. Wonder whether Bluenote is actually an ex-FT member just like Hades?

can't really see Gil showing up anytime soon. Don't forget Laxus. He was shown in so many chapters ago for a purpose.

poor Natsu, having to fight one strong enemy after another. He's a Dragonslayer but also human. I hope we see some more actions from other members soon, esp Gray, he's hardly done anything so far.
Bluenote could be a ex-FT but if so he was probably banished before Hades left FT himself and picked him up somehwere.
Too many questions regarding Blue Note for now, hard to say anything really.

The problem with Laxus is like I've said before he is likely much much further away from the Island than Gil is.
Unless Laxus turned around and made his way to the Island at high speed when he got that odd feeling then yea maybe he'll show up but I still doubt that.
I find it unlikely that Laxus would show up but I wouldn't rule it out.
Still I love dramatic and timely entrances and I believe Laxus would be the best bet for best one atm

Just hope next chapter takes some big steps towards really moving the story along and answering some questions.
Old 2011-04-19, 08:52   Link #5086
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Gildartz is more likely to appear than Laxus due to proximity most of all. He's also probably a better opponent for Bluenote.

Ever since they showed Laxus after Makarov getting pwned by Hades, I've felt that Laxus will be the one who will take Hades down. However, seeing that they are setting him up to be a big-time villain, it's probably too early for that to happen.

Quote:
Yeah, completely agree, as much as I love Natsu, I'm getting tired of him hogging all the spotlight and being in all those fights and winning. Let the other guild members do something important for once. Especially Gray hasn't fought anyone important and won ever since Leon, so it will be a good time for him to do something.
Old 2011-04-19, 10:39   Link #5087
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

That one panel of Erza was the best part of this chapter. She better stay in that bikini!

We finally get the Gray/Ultear drama, but not all at once.
Old 2011-04-19, 10:41   Link #5088
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So, are you saying 'Gray vs Ur'...? That will be a hard battle for him definitely... And damn me for being a guy but I don't want to see Ur getting hurt any more than needs be. ...
Old 2011-04-19, 11:30   Link #5089
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Except for her clothing. Her clothing definitely needs to go.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 12:24   Link #5090
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Erza's, Ultear's, or Lucy's?
Old 2011-04-19, 12:32   Link #5091
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Erza's, Ultear's, or Lucy's?
The answer is all of the above.
Old 2011-04-19, 18:53   Link #5092
Kokoru Asami
*Graphic Designer

Now this got VERY interesting!!!
Old 2011-04-20, 02:21   Link #5093
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
So, are you saying 'Gray vs Ur'...? That will be a hard battle for him definitely... And damn me for being a guy but I don't want to see Ur getting hurt any more than needs be. ...
Relax, it's a shounen manga.

As people before me have observantly pointed out:
- Men in shounen manga get hurt
- Women do not get hurt. They just lose clothing...
Old 2011-04-20, 11:10   Link #5094
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Eh, Lucy has gotten hurt quite a few times. She's been kicked and hit and tossed around (and bent out of shape just recently, heh).

but yeah, I can agree that I really want to see other FT members step up to the plate and do something. I was looking forward to seeing a good Lucy fight and the two she's been involved with, haven't been wins because of anything she's really done. And Natsu risks becoming too shonen-hero like with all these fights he tends to win on his own.

I guess that's become my #1 critique of FT thus far.

Anyway, I don't think Laxus will show up here (maybe near the end or something), and he was only shown because Makarov spiritually passed down the role of leader. My gut says he'll come up to save FT later, sometime during the Raven Tail arc.

Although I am expecting Gil and the others to show up and help turn the tide. Gil vs. Bluenote does seem likely. The only real question is whether Hades will be defeated this arc (And Ur escapes with Zeref), or whether Hades will escape afterward, having gotten what he wants. I think the latter feels a bit more likely; it all depends on whether Bluenote is defeated by Gil, or whether Gil's opponent is Hades. If Hades escapes, then I can see Laxus later going up against the guy who beat down Makarov.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 11:42   Link #5095
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It depends if she'll follow up on Gray's habit.
Old 2011-04-20, 15:34   Link #5096
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Spoiler for (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) S-Class Trail arc ORIGINAL PLANS as listed in Volume 24.:
Old 2011-04-21, 07:09   Link #5097
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Spoiler for (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) S-Class Trail arc ORIGINAL PLANS as listed in Volume 24.:
Okay, that part worries me.
Spoiler:
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 11:19   Link #5098
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Okay, that part worries me.
Spoiler:
Spoiler for agree and disagree:
Old 2011-04-22, 04:18   Link #5099
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's about time this happened.

Though i must say, i'm more interested in that magazine cover. Lucy's attire is <3.
It should have happened between arcs, personally I wanted a normal chapter.
Old 2011-04-22, 07:43   Link #5100
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
Rave x FT is out

win chapter is win
Spoiler for spoilers:
is this a one off chapter or will there be more? though it's fun to see Haru/Natsu interaction, I just find the whole thing a bit off. The two worlds are fantastic enough on their own, mixing them just don't seem right to me. Hardly see anything excitement at all and I think that's probably because Natsu looks so much like Haru, Lucy and Elie, and then Gray and Musica. Don't like the two teams, so similar, being together. It's like one thing is being ripped off the other.. something like that.

still... I'm glad to see that there is a difference between the characters. Lucy acts more mature than Elie. On the other hand, Haru is more mature than Natsu.

didn't see the last part of Erza coming... but really should have expected that. lol.

Chrome Shelled Regios

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen