AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-08, 02:18   Link #21
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I actually have been thinking of that Dark-SEED think for a while (Like a year almost--I put alot of thought into it, more than I just explained)...It could have shown us a different evolutionary factor...A fighter whose vision of a destined future would be one where he helps stop wars by destroying all it's players...I mean I just think if you're basing an entire era on a SEED-factor that it would be cool to explore the levels of that in some detail...Again only Malchio (who I gleefully call "the wizard") and Erica Simmons have ever mentioned anything about SEED, now that's 100 episode plus countless specials that barely even touch the surface surface on this...I thought a different SEED evloution would serve as an interesting factor...
Old 2006-08-08, 02:48   Link #22
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Sometimes,wd, I think we have something in common. I too, had been completating the idea of a different level of SEED ever since GSD finished, something I plan to incorporate into my GS3 idea.

The only difference is that my idea has not just another level of SEED, but 5 levels of SEED, with the 5th one being the final barrier to the true evolution of humanity, something George Glenn wanted Coordinators to coordinate and research upon due to the lack of any scientific findings on SEED. Sadly for George Glenn, only 1 person can be truly considered a Coordinator in those terms, and he's none other than Malchio, the creator of the term SEED and the one who wrote on the controversial evolutionary conceptual thesis, SEED.

5 levels exist because I plan to make those Newtype flashes a part of SEED, something like an external extention to SEED. 4 levels of SEED in my idea already exist in some form in the canon C.E world, while the 5th level is fictional, created by me.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 03:02   Link #23
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Though minor, I would like to add these n_n (pardon me for the sheer unimportantness of these)

Give Fllay a true cameo... or scene, make her talk to Kira. If we were going to see Rau's Ghost, why not Fllay's.

Make Lacus earn the right to deliver I-Justice to Athrun. Make her engage some grunts.

Put Irony on Shinn by killing off Luna by his hands. that way, Wingdarkness' Dark SEED Theory would materialize.
Old 2006-08-08, 03:26   Link #24
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Oddly enuff your right on the mark...I would have made the DARK-SEED come into play right at the moment both Steller and Mayu flashbacked in his mind as he went to attack Impulse....After he makes that huge scream, his eyes would water profusely, then we cut to his SEED-BURST which would be like in reverse immediatley turning dark-black and shaking uncontrollably with electric static surrounding it...He would then Palm Fiona Luna destroying her and as Athrun gets caught up in the shock of what just happened he would attack as if nothing at all happened...We'd cut back to the cockpit where we see all the red in Shinn's eyes start to get coated with a liquid black (You know lets really show what's happening phisiologically)...Then Athrun would go SEED all super pi$$ed and we'd get the fight of our lifetime which we deserved...Shinn would get alot of hits on I-J while Athrun is in his intial dazed state...I'm talking DESTINY doing all that beam-saber twirling in and out of WOL, Image-blurring $hit I was talking about...all at a ridiculous pace...The caveat of DARK SEED though would be that you can't control it perfectly and his stamina would decrease...only pure viloent anger beyond reproach in an already SEED carrier could ignite this....

The end of the fight would culmanate in Shinn flying DESTINY right into heart of the Final reqium blast (You tell me how it gets to that point)...DESTINY explodes and maybe Shinn pulled a Yarzan//Char or maybe not...Haven't thought the endgame all the way thru without changing everything else....

Quote:
Make Lacus earn the right to deliver I-Justice to Athrun. Make her engage some grunts.
That would have been hysterical..They would make it a light scene with her pressing various buttons like "What does this do?", and she would score a couple kills...
Old 2006-08-08, 03:41   Link #25
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
^Oddly enuff your right on the mark...I would have made the DARK-SEED come into play right at the moment both Steller and Mayu flashbacked in his mind as he went to attack Impulse....After he makes that huge scream, his eyes would water profusely, then we cut to his SEED-BURST which would be like in reverse immediatley turning dark-black and shaking uncontrollably with electric static surrounding it...He would then Palm Fiona Luna destroying her and as Athrun gets caught up in the shock of what just happened he would attack as if nothing at all happened...We'd cut back to the cockpit where we see all the red in Shinn's eyes start to get coated with a liquid black (You know lets really show what's happening phisiologically)...Then Athrun would go SEED all super pi$$ed and we'd get the fight of our lifetime which we deserved...Shinn would get alot of hits on I-J while Athrun is in his intial dazed state...I'm talking DESTINY doing all that beam-saber twirling in and out of WOL, Image-blurring $hit I was talking about...all at a ridiculous pace...The caveat of DARK SEED though would be that you can't control it perfectly and his stamina would decrease...only pure viloent anger beyond reproach in an already SEED carrier could ignite this....

The end of the fight would culmanate in Shinn flying DESTINY right into heart of the Final reqium blast (You tell me how it gets to that point)...DESTINY explodes and maybe Shinn pulled a Yarzan//Char or maybe not...Haven't thought the endgame all the way thru without changing everything else.......
So you have Shinn beating Athrun??? As long as it's not 100% ass wooping I don't really care who wins. But a final battle should never be a 100% ass wooping. thats just my opinion.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 03:51   Link #26
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^No, but I do have Shinn going out in a blaze of glory...The thread really asks that you don't necessarily change outcomes, but events...As much as i dig Shinn I don't think him winning the final fight will solve this series' major problems...It would just simply make a whole other-side feel like we feel...which is betrayed...All I ever wanted from Shinn in the final battle was a good showing consistent with abilities he had shown earlier in the series...
Old 2006-08-08, 04:06   Link #27
grandmaster192

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
^No, but I do have Shinn going out in a blaze of glory...The thread really asks that you don't necessarily change outcomes, but events...As much as i dig Shinn I don't think him winning the final fight will solve this series' major problems...It would just simply make a whole other-side feel like we feel...which is betrayed...All I ever wanted from Shinn in the final battle was a good showing consistent with abilities he had shown earlier in the series...
To tell you the truth I think think Shinn beating Athrun (this is not me just hating Athrun) would help a little bit. Just think if he beats Athrun and then Gilbert's plan starts to take effect but then Shinn see that it isn't what he really wants and only him and Kira could stop it. He teams up with Kira then blows the shit out of something........I think something like that would help make Shinn realy look like Final plus Shinn and not just some fake Shinn.
Old 2006-08-08, 07:25   Link #28
shaolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
To tell you the truth I think think Shinn beating Athrun (this is not me just hating Athrun) would help a little bit. Just think if he beats Athrun and then Gilbert's plan starts to take effect but then Shinn see that it isn't what he really wants and only him and Kira could stop it. He teams up with Kira then blows the shit out of something........I think something like that would help make Shinn realy look like Final plus Shinn and not just some fake Shinn.
That's all I wanted. I didn't care about who wins or lose, I just want to see a good fight and not a one side suck fest.
shaolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 08:59   Link #29
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

Different level of Seed Factor would be awesome. I'd personally like one where their hair turns gold and the Gundam is surronded by a gold aura with lightning sparks.
Old 2006-08-08, 10:13   Link #30
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

how about some more action out of the machines?

violent ones and otherwise.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 10:48   Link #31
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Different level of Seed Factor would be awesome. I'd personally like one where their hair turns gold and the Gundam is surronded by a gold aura with lightning sparks.
I hope you're not mocking my idea, since I'm trying to get rid of all the unexplained bullshit out of the world stuff C.E has from pseudo-Newtypes who can sense feelings and Newtypes who can project astral ghost images to send messages to others far far away and stuff all those unearthly stuff under one roof, S.E.E.D.

I find the notion that less than 5 people out of billions are the supposedly only beings who have achieved humanity's first step in evolution ridiculous. Making Newtype spatial awareness an extention of SEED and supporting it with psuedo-scientific theories is much better.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 11:26   Link #32
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

I'm just saying a Super Saiyan/Seed Factor crossover would be fucking brilliant and the comment was in no way a knock on your idea. Rather it's just my input as a fan of both Dragonball and Seed.

And I prefer to think that all of the unexplainables in CE are just grounds for future sequels and spin offs, because the franchise sure as hell isn't going away any time soon.
Old 2006-08-08, 14:59   Link #33
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe
I will make it a Tomino Kill them All Fest, it always makes a Gundam series better!
No, it doesn't.

Also I'd... pretty much undo most of the "me haet Natural" BS Fukuda did in Destiny. There'd be honorable and competent men in the EAF, aces, people who can fight in a Windam and not die in 5 seconds. In short, I'd make the EAF a competent adversary that's actually a threat instead of a joke. They'd still lose, but they'd look much better.

Also, I'd have all the Destroys deployed around the world (after all, the Minerva can't be everywhere at once...) to attack ZAFT bases rather than civilians. They'd rampage for a while until destroyed one by one, after having dealt massive damage to ZAFT's forces on Earth...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 15:49   Link #34
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well, Coordinators ARE better than Naturals, thats how it is:P Do we actually know any good Natural pilots ?

Mwu/Neo ? No dice, hes a semi-newtype
Cagali(lol) ? - She has SEED
Stellar/Sting/Auel - extendeds

There are actually no good EAF pilots, because Coordinator > Natural. Bigger, better, burger king... Naturals couldnt even move the MS properly without Kiras imbaxax0r OS he created

As to how to improve GSD - Kira must crawl back under whatever rock it was he emerged from. It all went downhill once the show switched to him. Keep him in the show if its needed so badly, just dont switch to him. This was intended as Shinn/Athrun, so keep it that way.

Give Shinn something more post ep 35 than RAWR CHOP CHOP against everything that moves, otherwise thats all he does against anything he is up against, be it a large and bulky Destroy, a grunt piloting a mass produced unit, or Athrun in IJ.

Give Shinn a proper final battle, not one where he looks like a drooling idiot against Athrun, losing without even coming close to scratching him. serisously, after he switched from Impulse to Destiny he must have left some of his skill in the Impulses seat.

>>IMPORTANT<< give Shinn a proper character development, or either have him walk away from Kira at the memorial scene ...!!!! *waves Shinn flag* Or geez, at least have Athrun or whatever (Neo Genesis or something) kill him to save whatever dignity he still has left. ... After that have him find out that Neo is still alive and have Shinn beat him up in to a bloody pulp.

I would probably like to see Athrun acting more as a mentor, but i gues that simply cant happen, otherwise Shinn might deflect from ZAFT, or at least he wouldnt fight at the final battle to protect requiem.

Either remove all the EA/Orb fleet from the final battle or make them do something. As it is now it looke dlike the whole fleet was ZZZzzzZZZ while Athrun and Kira pwned the mortals. Or remove them at all - who needs casulties when Kira and Athrun obviosuly can take on ten ZAFT fleets with one hand tied behing their back.

>>IMPORTANT<< Increase grunt value !!! I mean - in GS (pre freedom-justice) grunts still meant something. Right now the one who has more grunts loses, because the enemie aces gets more target practice to improve their sharpshooting and are having a better warm up.

Oh, and Stellar must live, and she and Shinn must build a house near the ocean and have more babies than Kira and Lacus has orphans, and Shinn will be able to rock back and forth in a chair staring at the ocean for a few years and then he will be ready to kick @ss at a completely new level. muahahaha *cough* *Cough*

Thats about it i gues. (Oh, and Kira gets run over by a car after Final+, because Lacus wanted to learn how to drive a car, and Kira gets the short end of the stick)
Old 2006-08-08, 16:15   Link #35
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

As I said, Turn it to a Tomino Kill Fest. I mean people liked the kill them all Tomino a lot. I am sure it will improve seed as well.
Old 2006-08-08, 16:17   Link #36
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

I don't see how killing a bunch of people makes the series better. Even though Tomino is an overrated hack, I don't think he is as unjustly popular as he is simply because he killed a bunch of his characters.
Old 2006-08-08, 16:25   Link #37
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Its a war anime, war is supposed to show tragedy, loss of the ones you love and your decent to insanity. A small casualty count makes it less dramatic
Old 2006-08-08, 16:26   Link #38
grandmaster192

In a show like Seed Destiny killing characters isn't the way to do it. Look at Stellar. If she wouldn't have died Shinn would have probably got more development.
Old 2006-08-08, 16:29   Link #39
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
In a show like Seed Destiny killing characters isn't the way to do it. Look at Stellar. If she wouldn't have died Shinn would have probably got more development.
Shinn shouldnt have lived, he should either be damned to a comatose like Camille or blown up in a blaze of glory by killing Kira.
Old 2006-08-08, 16:33   Link #40
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Grunts die all the time in vast numbers :P The aces live because...welll...because they are aces ?

And i agree - killing a bunch of characters dont make series any better. And besides - a couple of characters died in the end :P (Gil, Rey, Tallia, Djibril) <- but these were expected anyway, aside from Tallia.

Anyway its pretty clear by the end that the Athrun and Kira choose who lives and who doesnt :P