AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2016-07-09, 22:59   Link #13781
Peridot Crystal Clod
YOU CLOOOODS!!

Hello humans,I'm new in this kind of "website" so I hope we all can get along well.
Peridot Crystal Clod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 14:52   Link #13782
Siyuan
Invisible Alien

Hi! ☆
I'm Siyuan, a high school student from Hungary. I don't like leaving my room, unless for a convention, a music festival or my crush. If I had to choose a dere type to describe me it would be dandere, even though my brother likes to call me a yandere. My character quirk is volunteering for all kinds of non-profit jobs, while all I want is more free time and/or a paying job.
I may or may not be a weeb. I hope we can get along well anyways.

Last edited by Siyuan; 2016-07-11 at 05:52.
Siyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 16:06   Link #13783
Lazar9123
Death by return

Yo, I'm Lazar9123 (or Bart which is how most people call me), joined this site to discuss about anime, it's my first time "joining" an anime site, so i hope i can get along with people.
Lazar9123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 15:32   Link #13784
coolcowMOO123
Wizard God Of Everything!

Howdy. I am litterally the worst person to ever exist. Run while you can.
Old 2016-07-13, 23:34   Link #13785
Darkknightdrago

Hi

Hi ? I am darkknightdrago .
Darkknightdrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 23:06   Link #13786
Trendsetter

Trendsetter here! Just a new member saying Hello from Philippines! 8)
Trendsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 01:39   Link #13787
Kikichirin

Hey there.
I'm Kikichirin, feel free to short it to nicknames. I'm Brazilian and currently a high school student. I watch anime since 2013 or something, I like VNs [although I didn't play many], I'm a bit of a yurifag, I draw, etcetera. Maki [Love Live] is my waifu.
I can be a bit of a jerk and of a troublemaker, but I know how to keep myself under control. I'm a cool person though, I think I'm fun to be around.
Not my first anime site nor my first forum, lurked here multiple times and seeing how it seems like a good place to discuss anime, decided to join. Hope to get along with you guys and maybe make some friends.
Kikichirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 16:30   Link #13788
xxsummer
Professional Weeb

me tbh

Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet ya'll - and what can I say, I'm basically just an average weeb raised on dem chineze cartoons just like the rest of ya! I'm seventeen years old, home-schooled, and have been watching anime since my youth, starting at eight years old with Fruits Basket and Ouran Highschool Host Club. remember the days when anime was in glorious 240p, split into three parts, on youtube? oh the memories...<3

Anyhow, I joined to meet others in this wonderful community of nerds, and I'm always up for chatting and fangirling and discussing the wonderful entertainment of Japan. Hit me up for anything, honestly! I love making new friends~!
xxsummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 09:18   Link #13789
an1m3b0y

Please Read ME!

Hello everyone !
I'm dominique... 21 years of age... a student in programming....

i like to watch anime
play basketball, volleyball, and sepak takraw... but i'm not that good.. kay?
an1m3b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 17:16   Link #13790
TrumpetstGo

Anime Lover

Hey guys I am new hear my name is Eric .. Nice to meet you guys
TrumpetstGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-25, 12:11   Link #13791
Lapis Lazuli

Hello everyone, BL enthusiast here^^

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you! My name is Justyna, I'm 30 years old and I've been watching anime since it was available on TV. My adventure with Japanese animation didn’t start with One Piece or Bleach, but rather silly series like Kaiketsu Zorro, Dash! Kappei or Majokko Megu-Chan. Now I watch at least couple of series every season. I also prefer English to my own language, is it weird? I used to be an English teacher (if you're wondering about the weird nickname) and a copywriter, but one day I decided that I just wasn't happy. So, I quit my job and started making a yaoi visual novel. To those of you who don't enjoy BL, I'm sorry but I just like the genre. I've always loved drawing BL manga but my family told me it wasn't a good way to earn money. But I've never been happier than now.

Generally, I'm old and tired of the majority of yaoi cliches, so I wanted to make the characters in my game different from what we usually see in the BL genre. Especially the protagonist (he still looks like a cute and silly bottom though, I guess old habits die hard). I have a working demo of the game and would love to hear your opinion on it. I experimented a little bit with the choices mechanics as well. I guess that's it, it's a pleasure to here^^ Please don't eat me alive just because I like BL!
Lapis Lazuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 17:39   Link #13792
xjoy

Hello~!

My name is Dawn, I'm a 17 y/o living in America. I haven't used forums since elementary school so I don't really know what I'm doing lol. I got into anime through my father who used to... share it with us... forcefully... at dinner when I was little. I used to watch a ton of shoujo stuff but now my main focus is a weird mix between shounen and BL/GL...
xjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 23:00   Link #13793
Hilltopy
Member of DSNC

Hio, peps. I am a random person from the depths of the internet that plays the trombone. I also bring greetings from Soviet Nazi Canada.
Hilltopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-01, 22:41   Link #13794
SakuChan

Hello all! It has been quite a few years since I was in the forum community(not since copyright laws went and shut down(2011?) a bunch of scanlation team forums). But all that said and done, I'm quite familiar with how everything works.

I am currently a third year university student studying French Education. I with that being said, I an avid language learner, I am only currently fluent in English and French, but I am working on learning Korean and Spanish. When I'm not studying my butt off or at work, I'll usually be playing a video game here and there or watching/reading a current/new series. I also follow the KPop community and I was fortunate enough to attend KCON in Paris, France this past June.

If anyone has any questions or wants to talk about anything, please feel free to PM me or write on my profile board!
SakuChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-02, 19:29   Link #13795
snkpro386

Greetings all. I am a pro of SNK.....not really, I just played a fair number of arcade games back in the day.

Whenever I feel like discussing anime and such, I might pop up here. I've already lurked behind the scenes for some time, so I think I got an idea of what to expect here.
snkpro386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 13:24   Link #13796
gocav

Just got here today. I'm gocav and look forward to joining in discussions concerning anime and manga.
gocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 22:56   Link #13797
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

Greetings, everyone. I have browsed this forum for about a year and decided now to join animesuki. I look forward to discussing manga and anime with fellow fans.
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 16:52   Link #13798
BoundaryBRS
who is rem?

Hello there. I'm backing here after two years for practice my english while talk about animes. I especially like from oldest animes and Miyazaki / Isao works.
BoundaryBRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-05, 16:43   Link #13799
amadraccoon

Hajimemashite!

Hey guys, I'm new here. Hope we all get along. Wish Yatori didn't die...
amadraccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 12:42   Link #13800
DarkClaymore

Ohai

Ohai there.
Decided to join after some people recommended me to do so.

I've been checking out the boards, but... are there any forum games going on here anywhere? There are usually at least these spam-ish games like "associations", but couldn't find even these.

Tags
introduction, new members