AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-05, 10:38   Link #3701
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Ah, found it. Well, they don't necessarily have to be X ... Maybe SSS+ Or like Nobles with a wider range of abilities ... I'm not the one who created them anyway They can be very limited in numbers, and if some are physically immortal (like possessing infinitely regenerating life force) they'd be perfect hosts for AT

EDIT:

They should also have some distinctive names and titles to be able to say:

???: Before you die, stubborn girl, I will tell you my name - I am *XXXXX*, Prince of *something*.

[unleashes his ultimate attack]
1. I see.

2. They most likely ARE immortal, considering that FW is (though like Precia its running on magic alone) until his battery runs out (and thus we join FW in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle having almost bled dry). So yes, I think they'll be perfect hosts.

Further queries & points:

Does AT drain the mage's lifeforce all the time, or just some of the time, ie, when it's active?

If it's the latter, it would be perfect for Kha, having a Chrno overdrive timer device, if you watched Chrno Crusade.

Though if its the former, I would still be able to go ahead, but be considered rather cheap.

Scenario: Situation desperate, and Kha considers this to be his last quest, and thus bonds himself with the weapon. He's then able to clean FW and his armies' clocks much more faster (and more effectively, with that Catalyst spell included with his False Schneiderform).

Then he drags himself back home dying, everyone emos, Kleriker says his goodbyes, dies, then the Naaru resurrect him two days later because his job in the mortal world ain't finished, thus giving the Velka their first Easter Sunday.

It'll be even more cheaterbug to have the Naaru fuel the AT post resurrection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Thinking in terms of regular magic/dark magic/divine magic, AO has absolute power over regular magic, right? What would be AT's field?
Hmm... Not that I'm catching the ball here, but my understanding is that AT is basically AO's opposite; instead of creating magic particles, it can convert them to matter.

Control wise, I'm not too sure...
Old 2007-07-05, 10:54   Link #3702
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
That's currently being discussed. My point of view regarding the power over magic particles: AO has the powers of Manipulation and Creation (though Creation is somewhat twisted - since it's impossible to create magic particles out of nothing now it needs to trade an equivalent amount of regular matter and/or energy to do this, thus the process would look like destruction for anybody who can't see magic particles; I've shown it in use once, the ability requires much more effort than manipulation); AT has the powers of Interdiction and Destruction (the first means it can make magic particles kind of inert, thus preventing any usage of them - the levels of effect may be different: from countering AO's manipulation to total ban on any regular magic being cast; the second initially was meant to turn magic particles into nothing, but now turns them into equivalent amount of regular matter and/or energy instead, thus the process would look like creation for anybody who can't see magic particles; may have combat and non-combat uses). So basically they both work around regular magic, but have different fields of influence. SaintX has another idea, which involves Antimagic; I won't be posting it without permission yet. Both AO and AT have no powers over divine or dark magic, as this kinds of magic appeared after their creation and are independent from Terran magic. Nevertheless both Devices can stand their own against divine/dark-users using indirect effects of their abilities.
Very interesting. You know? I've had, since the creation of my characters a month ago, the idea of Interdiction, however the character who uses it (you'll know soon) does not has absolute control over all the magic particles as does AT. I know you guys are trying to make AO and AT the absolutes in terms of magic particle usage, so I wont step into that area.

I certainly want to know what you guys are planning with Antimagic, though. Because for now it just seems like AT's Destruction... it would just nullify all the magic particles in an area.

As for dark/divine magic, I had been discussing it with Lowe, and I'm glad to know that you have a similar definition of them. What I believe, too, is that Dark and Divine energy are from a different realm of reality... something like the Netherworld and Heaven. Of course, Kha has much more complex ideas, such as his Naaru and ... I forgot that other thing. However, at least he plans to use the Naaru and the War4k stuff for his Belkan Chaos magic, and not "regular" Chaos/Dark magic, which Lowe refers to as Midchildan Chaos magic.

As for the talk about Nobles, Dukes, Royals... you guys are crazy. Who's gonna fight against them? If not even Kha, the character, can handle a single Duke, and Kha is probably the most powerful and versatile character in all of TSAB, WHO THE HELL CAN?!
Old 2007-07-05, 11:03   Link #3703
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Scenario: Situation desperate, and Kha considers this to be his last quest, and thus bonds himself with the weapon. He's then able to clean FW and his armies' clocks much more faster (and more effectively, with that Catalyst spell included with his False Schneiderform).

Then he drags himself back home dying, everyone emos, Kleriker says his goodbyes, dies, then the Naaru resurrect him two days later because his job in the mortal world ain't finished, thus giving the Velka their first Easter Sunday.

It'll be even more cheaterbug to have the Naaru fuel the AT post resurrection. Hmm... Not that I'm catching the ball here, but my understanding is that AT is basically AO's opposite; instead of creating magic particles, it can convert them to matter.

Thus ending AlternateS, Fangwang arc, right? Though I'm wondering how AT's kind of power will help Kha's style.

Quote:
As for the talk about Nobles, Dukes, Royals... you guys are crazy. Who's gonna fight against them? If not even Kha, the character, can handle a single Duke, and Kha is probably the most powerful and versatile character in all of TSAB, WHO THE HELL CAN?!
Kluize and the Riviera + AX + some more.

You guys are awesome when it comes to these kinds of theories.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-05, 11:04   Link #3704
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Does AT drain the mage's lifeforce all the time, or just some of the time, ie, when it's active?
They both do it all the time. When they're inactive the drain isn't very strong though, for example simply wearing AO would shorten a regular human's life approximately in half. The boost to wielder's abilities is free (at least for AO, I'm not sure if AT has the same feature or something different; I'm leaning to make it somehow related to weakening instead of powering up, but not the user in this case), but usage of the Devices' own powers increases the drain manifold. Both can drain the life force excessively and store it as long as they have spare energy capacity.

Quote:
If it's the latter, it would be perfect for Kha, having a Chrno overdrive timer device, if you watched Chrno Crusade.

Though if its the former, I would still be able to go ahead, but be considered rather cheap.

It'll be even more cheaterbug to have the Naaru fuel the AT post resurrection.
So I see you're determined to snatch AT from FW Good luck with that.

The scenario with somebody dying due to overuse of one of the Devices' power crossed my mind too. It may work quite well with AT/Kha. Also go ahead with fueling any of them from some infinite source - they have the plans of their own and are actually waiting for something like this to happen. Do you think AO tries to prevent the collapse of the Multiverse solely out of altruism?

Quote:
Hmm... Not that I'm catching the ball here, but my understanding is that AT is basically AO's opposite; instead of creating magic particles, it can convert them to matter.

I've kinda explained it from my point of view in previous post. It's not arranged with SaintX yet though. Control wise AT can't bend the particles to its will, but prevents others from doing so.
Old 2007-07-05, 11:22   Link #3705
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thus ending AlternateS, Fangwang arc, right? Though I'm wondering how AT's kind of power will help Kha's style.

No kidding. This stuff is way out of my league.

I think Kha has planned an encounter between Kha, the Aces, and the others, against my Relic weapons... I by no means am against this, but I think I'll have to overpower my characters (leaving them without any of the weaknesses shown in my fic) so they can prove to be a challenge to Kha.
Old 2007-07-05, 11:43   Link #3706
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Arcas as the glue of the 82nd huh? Talk about politics (Lise is QFT), and Dunamists finally appearing in mention here. It this a setup for Crosys by any chance?
Quote:
So were finally going to go deeper into the Dunamist matter? Can't wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Interesting. I like how it's going
Quote:
Rabbi Policy works like something that keeps military independent of politics deshou? Interesting thought... Oh and there might be a little problem with the Tripartite idea. I'm worried that canon might reveal that the 3 Legendary Admirals are in charge of the entire of Ordered Space; if that's the case, I would have to completely overhaul the sociopolitical model of the fanon universe like I did for Kha early in the thread, but this time it'll affect your guys as well. If nothing's wrong, I'll keep the status quo and life goes on, but I'm just notifying you of the potential changes I might have to make.
Okay, first round of Q&A.

@LoweGear: Arcas really isn't the glue of the 82nd; the glue is the combination of all four of them - it's kind of the StrikerS Principle extended. Sevasti can make the hard command decisions w/o worrying too much; Mel keeps up the spirits of the 82nd; Arcas serves as the conscience of the 82nd; Boomer keeps the peace between the others. The point I'm trying to make is that the reason the four of them are so effective is because it's THEM - any other team would be less effective, even if they had more magic power. And WTH does QFT mean? Let's hope it's not what I think it is...

@LoweGear & Aaron008R:
For now, Dunamists will only be mentioned here and there in shorts, and only ones containing Sevasti. The Dunamists will have their own subplot when I begin to roll out LegendS, which happens after CrosyS and I-n's.

@Kha: The Rabbi Policy works something like that - it's a way for the RAF to remain immune to the political complexities of Secretariat. And Re: Adms. - understood. If things need changing, then they'll be changed.

Quote:
Hopefully, I'll get the bladepoint scenario at Saturday. I'll have to review for a rather difficult exam first so I can't write my scenarios right now.
Sorry.

Now that's a problem. Well, the Aces have their own unique way around that. I guess I'll post it now. This is right after the explanation of what makes Keroko and Kha uncomfortable around Aurion...

Spoiler for A Visit to RF6: Part 4.4 : Revelations~Actions Behind a Name:

There you go, Keroko-kun. Did it match your expectations? I'm sure Keroko-chan just made some jaws drop! And THAT's how the Aces deal with Aurion's seeming immunity to fanservice.
@Aaron008R: Keroko-chan... being cute?! <shivers> AND LEVITATING? Kowai yo... And Instructor Mode Nanoha - almost impossible to resist - you'd have to be a real jerk to beat that. WHY is it that girls seem cuter when they're oh so concerned about you, Onii-chan? (inside joke)

Quote:
1. I see.

2. They most likely ARE immortal, considering that FW is (though like Precia its running on magic alone) until his battery runs out (and thus we join FW in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle having almost bled dry). So yes, I think they'll be perfect hosts.

Further queries & points:

It'll be even more cheaterbug to have the Naaru fuel the AT post resurrection. Hmm... Not that I'm catching the ball here, but my understanding is that AT is basically AO's opposite; instead of creating magic particles, it can convert them to matter.

Quote:

Quote:
They both do it all the time. When they're inactive the drain isn't very strong though, for example simply wearing AO would shorten a regular human's life approximately in half. The boost to wielder's abilities is free (at least for AO, I'm not sure if AT has the same feature or something different; I'm leaning to make it somehow related to weakening instead of powering up, but not the user in this case), but usage of the Devices' own powers increases the drain manifold. Both can drain the life force excessively and store it as long as they have spare energy capacity.

So I see you're determined to snatch AT from FW Good luck with that.

The scenario with somebody dying due to overuse of one of the Devices' power crossed my mind too. It may work quite well with AT/Kha. Also go ahead with fueling any of them from some infinite source - they have the plans of their own and are actually waiting for something like this to happen. Do you think AO tries to prevent the collapse of the Multiverse solely out of altruism?

I've kinda explained it from my point of view in previous post. It's not arranged with SaintX yet though. Control wise AT can't bend the particles to its will, but prevents others from doing so.
So lemme get this straight... you're planning on having Kha pull a Gandalf @ the end of Alternates II? <gives dubious look> Is this REALLY the way you want things to pan out, or is it still just talk right now. BTW, while you're busy talking about this, Shouldn't you be working on CrosyS?!
Old 2007-07-05, 14:56   Link #3707
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
So lemme get this straight... you're planning on having Kha pull a Gandalf @ the end of Alternates II? <gives dubious look> Is this REALLY the way you want things to pan out, or is it still just talk right now.
Dunno if Kha is serious about the "Gandalf" part but if he's going to keep AT for himself he'll be rivaling Kluize in h4xx level: divine AND chaos magic AND absolute dominance over regular magic AND ability to create regular matter and energy out of magic particles AND ... did I miss something?

But there's one more thing to be revealed about AO, and respectively AT, which will probably make Kha never use any of them again after experiencing "death" from their drain once. It'd be quite fun, Kha's "death" could even be the moment this thing is revealed if he's really going to make it happen. Otherwise I'll use Serge, or maybe the current wielder of AT.
Old 2007-07-05, 19:04   Link #3708
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ all latest queries:

Antimatter, Antimagic, Antienergy - they are just the inverse of the known foundations of our material world - matter, magic and energy...

- it's just a simple fact: something has a counterpart- even the multiverse has an inverse - only the fine line called 'relativity' is keeping the two from ever turning back the multiverse into nothing.

Quote:
Spoiler for WHO CAN? - SAMPLE PREVIEW OF THE FINAL BATTLE IN ALTERNATES II:

---

And yes, after Fangwang and his level of minions are pushed back into the red zone, Kha can go back to being the top magi...

And for now, since FW is still not spotted inside the green zone, you can relax.

- Why did i have the feeling that i just shook the Nanohaverse apart?

to keep us back on track- and keep our minds off the unknown dangers of the Red Zone...

UP NEXT SOON!: The Nanohaic Version of 3 Toraha Combat Waitresses!

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-07-05 at 20:08.
Old 2007-07-05, 20:09   Link #3709
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
@ all latest queries:

Antimatter, Antimagic, Antienergy - they are just the inverse of the known foundations of our material world - matter, magic and energy...

- it's just a simple fact: something has a counterpart- even the multiverse has an inverse - only the fine line called 'relativity' is keeping the two from ever turning back the multiverse into nothing.

---

And yes, after Fangwang and his level of minions are pushed back into the red zone, Kha can go back to being the top magi...

And for now, since FW is still not spotted inside the green zone, you can relax.

to keep us back on track- and keep our minds off the unknown dangers of the Red Zone...

UP NEXT: The Nanohaic Version of 3 Toraha Combat Waitresses!
Subaru and Ashton, huh? So... Subaru and Kha are the last hope of humanity? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! lol

I mean, these two are going to kill, what, 20 or so Dukes?

Interesting thought you have there, about Antimagic.

And no, you didnt JUST shake the Nanohaverse... Ever since Kha was created it was shaken!!

Well, I guess you guys know what you're doing.

Last edited by Erio; 2007-07-05 at 20:20.
Old 2007-07-05, 20:20   Link #3710
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Am I missing something here?

==========

Quote:
And I gotta stop thinking of Carim in terms of Gundam Stateswomen. I've made her cry like Cagalli, sing like Lacus, preach meaningless peace like Relena, and have the strict side of Lady Une. Bottomline: I NEED MORE SUBS! Episode 2 is not enough for Carim characterization!!! And dkellis caught the bug too.
NO!

Let Carim be herself!

though being a songstress looks kinda of good :3

============================

Quote:

There you go, Keroko-kun. Did it match your expectations? I'm sure Keroko-chan just made some jaws drop! And THAT's how the Aces deal with Aurion's seeming immunity to fanservice.

===================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Oni-chan breaker version 2?? This can't be good..
It's even worse.

Apparently they have learned the skill from von Einzbern family.
Old 2007-07-05, 20:21   Link #3711
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

[Satashi]I knew my comments of making Kha = Jesus would rile everyone up! [/Satashi]

Btw, I was thinking that what if AO and AT ended up on the same person? Imagine the amount of power he'll have. And that's how I intend to drag Serge into the FW conflict; the Nobles target him to extract AO from him; And the Rukia trial came to mind as to how to go about that.

As for Kha + AT, it's responsible for most of the possible phyrric endings of the New Velka harem game fic series, so it'll depend on how I play things out.
Quote:
No kidding. This stuff is way out of my league.

I think Kha has planned an encounter between Kha, the Aces, and the others, against my Relic weapons... I by no means am against this, but I think I'll have to overpower my characters (leaving them without any of the weaknesses shown in my fic) so they can prove to be a challenge to Kha.
You sure?! I'm still needing more data, but my plans for the first conflict with the Numbers (which I've compared to GMs and mass production cannon fodder) ends in a stalemate. Remember, Kha's the lowest ranked of the Aces, at S, when everyone else is S+ and above.

His team is ranked below him - Kaempfer would've been S if not for his illness, current rank A; Sofia A+; Artei A-; Allison is C+.

Now against the Vaste Lordo Lutecia and the other 4 Relyckers, it's going to take all 5 of the 21st, and they'd still be unable to defeat the Vaste Lordo even then; only at the parallel battle during the final episodes of StrikerS do I have such plans. I'm studying Erio's Relic girls to ascertain their fighting styles and stuff, but no doubt Kha's going to need more upgrades if he is going to defeat the girls.

And... which Kha shook the Nanohaverse apart? Not the one assigned to protect the OC thread's. Not yet at least, no concrete plans.

A poll:

How do you guys find Artei X Teana?
Old 2007-07-05, 20:30   Link #3712
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
[Satashi]I knew my comments of making Kha = Jesus would rile everyone up! [/Satashi]

Btw, I was thinking that what if AO and AT ended up on the same person? Imagine the amount of power he'll have. And that's how I intend to drag Serge into the FW conflict; the Nobles target him to extract AO from him; And the Rukia trial came to mind as to how to go about that.

As for Kha + AT, it's responsible for most of the possible phyrric endings of the New Velka harem game fic series, so it'll depend on how I play things out.
You sure?! I'm still needing more data, but my plans for the first conflict with the Numbers (which I've compared to GMs and mass production cannon fodder) ends in a stalemate. Remember, Kha's the lowest ranked of the Aces, at S, when everyone else is S+ and above.

His team is ranked below him - Kaempfer would've been S if not for his illness, current rank A; Sofia A+; Artei A-; Allison is C+.

Now against the Vaste Lordo Lutecia and the other 4 Relyckers, it's going to take all 5 of the 21st, and they'd still be unable to defeat the Vaste Lordo even then; only at the parallel battle during the final episodes of StrikerS do I have such plans. I'm studying Erio's Relic girls to ascertain their fighting styles and stuff, but no doubt Kha's going to need more upgrades if he is going to defeat the girls.
Hmm, if you put it that way... I have a better picture of how things are.

Well, its not that I'm saying Kha owns everything right now... the thing is, where do the Nobles, Dukes, etc, fit in, and how powerful are they compared to Numbers and stuff? They sound way too overwhelming in power that I just go

Quote:
And... which Kha shook the Nanohaverse apart? Not the one assigned to protect the OC thread's. Not yet at least, no concrete plans.
lol Dont worry, that was more of a joke

Quote:
A poll:

That sounds... interesting...
Old 2007-07-05, 20:34   Link #3713
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:

A poll:

@Kha: Okay, so Kha using AT and pulling a Gandalf isn't permanent yet - good. I'd like to be the first to say that I hope it doesn't have to come to that.

And Artei x Teana... 20 vs. 16

<counts off relationships... Yuunoha, KhaFate, ErioCaro (w/poss. Lutecia), AshtonSubaru, Arteana, ArcasMel> <nods>

Okay, I approve. It gives Tea, at the very least, a possible romantic partner for when I write LegendS (like I said, there'll be enough romance and matchmaking going on so that people'll need a scorecard).

Re: Dukes & Viscounts - who all will be fighting them in Alternates II?
Old 2007-07-05, 20:35   Link #3714
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

A poll:

1: if Kha is Jesus, then who's Moses?

Okay, I better quit making fun of religions.

2: that looks very intriguing.

Note:
I have finished writing profiles for the triplet sisters. Now I just have to type it down and do proper corrections.
Old 2007-07-05, 20:37   Link #3715
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Note:
I have finished writing profiles for the triplet sisters. Now I just have to type it down and do proper corrections.
Why, who would lead an EXODUS but an RAFer?

Arcas: LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!
Old 2007-07-05, 20:44   Link #3716
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Note:
1. Carim, since she's the one leading the people to the Promised Land. Makes prophesies too; Kha's only a speaker and healer, and gets resurrected after dying; more similar to Jesus.

Fanon theory regarding Prophecy making: The Voice of the God Empress, otherwise known as the Melody of Oblivion. Can you catch the ref?

Okay I should stop this before it gets out of hand.

EDIT: And maybe Arcas.

2. I see this is getting rather well received. But I'll need ideas to kick things off.
Old 2007-07-05, 20:49   Link #3717
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
1. Carim, since she's the one leading the people to the Promised Land. Makes prophesies too; Kha's only a speaker and healer, and gets resurrected after dying; more similar to Jesus.

Fanon theory regarding Prophecy making: The Voice of the God Empress, otherwise known as the Melody of Oblivion. Can you catch the ref?

Okay I should stop this before it gets out of hand.

EDIT: And maybe Arcas.

2. I see this is getting rather well received. But I'll need ideas to kick things off.
Nah, 's okay. Arcas isn't really a leader like Carim is - if we're going to go by religious analogies, King David is probably the closest Bible figure to Arcas. He's a highly competent warrior, loved by his 'people' (aka friends & acquaintances), and has a righteous heart. Realistically, it's either him or Joshua - but I wouldn't mind Moses...
Old 2007-07-05, 21:33   Link #3718
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

WHOA...

This is some crazy backlog here, if not in numbers then in content... we even have Kha as Jesus and Arcas as Moses talk now!

Quote:

---
Subaru and Ashton, the fated couple and the multiverse's hope? I like where this is going, with the confession at the end

@ Reiji Tabitito: QFT Means Quoted For Truth And thanks for clearing up regarding Arcas' role there.

@ Artei x Teana idea: Melike

@ USB500: Better get those triplet's profile up soon

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-05, 21:41   Link #3719
Satty
Slash!

What's this, religion, ship wars, and other stuff... anyway...

Quote:

Poor Aurion, getting hit from 3 sides....

Satoshi:Man, sucks to be him....

Cipher:Yeah...everyday, too

Satoshi: I wouldn't last that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
More Joseth trivia this time round.

Spoiler:
He's an oxymoron....and James Bond cars FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for Like this?:

*runs*
That's pretty funny....

Quote:

A poll:

If Kha was Jesus.... anyway, Artei X Teana....DO WANT!

@USB: Triplets? What's next, quadruplets?.....you know what, forget I said that *takes out sunglasses while I use a Neutralizer* ....so, how was today?
Old 2007-07-05, 21:58   Link #3720
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Aaron008R: Keroko-chan... being cute?! <shivers> AND LEVITATING? Kowai yo... And Instructor Mode Nanoha - almost impossible to resist - you'd have to be a real jerk to beat that. WHY is it that girls seem cuter when they're oh so concerned about you, Onii-chan? (inside joke)
Who knows...
And THIS is why I portrayed Keroko-chan like that. She gives of the impression of being tsun-tsun when she really isn't. I'm trying to help Keroko-kun with this problem.

Quote:
@ all latest queries:

---

UP NEXT SOON!: The Nanohaic Version of 3 Toraha Combat Waitresses!
Your AlternateS principles are way more extreme compared to the relatively above-average power Nanohaverse. Thanks for the 'relativity' discussion, by the way. You gave me even more ideas!

Quote:
Subaru and Ashton, huh? So... Subaru and Kha are the last hope of humanity? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! lol
What about the other Haxx characters?

Quote:
Aurion is immune to conventional fanservice and moe (Even DERESignum going MOU YAMETE! AH!~~~~~~ DAME!!!). The most he'll do is make a comment saying how cute the subject is and just plain smile like there're no problems in the world. (Well... He still does get into trouble with the audience charging in shouting, "HOW DARE YOOOUUUUUU!" Sleeping Lyrical style.) Only the female Aces (and perhaps Tesla) seem to be capable of dealing with this. It's a lot more subtle and concise. The bastard is just soooo resilient! Though he gets rather Kyon-like in times of ridiculousness.

Quote:
Who'll be Ichigo then? Keroko?

Quote:

Like the UBW scenario?
By the way, when will you release those endings!!! I want to see!

Quote:
Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Poor Aurion, getting hit from 3 sides....

Satoshi:Man, sucks to be him....

Cipher:Yeah...everyday, too

Satoshi: I wouldn't last that long.
He had that coming for quite a while.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-05 at 22:36.
Closed Thread