AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-30, 12:35   Link #14401
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

[Tesla Trooper]Backlog Breaker: 2000 wvolts coming up![/Tesla Trooper]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
That it not to say we can't insert some form of Grey Knights, just... don't take the 'army of genetical super soldiers' aproach. Oh, and no high-tech Master Chief armor either.
GAH!! I was gonna make a Grey Knight reverse-engineer! My ideas are being DRAAAAAAAAINED!!!!!!!!!!!! *dramatic organ music*

*ahem*

So, ah, what's up with this Holy Belka stuff? I think I missed something way back. Sounds really awesome, I'd kinda like a catch-up though.
Old 2007-10-30, 12:39   Link #14402
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Bringing that up gives me the idea of Nanoha versus crazed Fate. Anyone?

And post it in the FF thread..
APPROVED! Though I wonder if those guys will even pay attention to your piece, since its not NXF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Oi oi...abandoning me already? Btw will hotlinking a pic that shows a LOT of skin but covers all the important parts get me into trouble? If so how about if I just post the link to the image instead of hotlinking? HMm...maybe I should just PM a mod about this. I need an image come back for the one FlameSparkZ smacked us with.
Haha, you'll probably get in trouble for that... though maybe if you just post the link without any kind of thumbnail it should be fine. Even the Nanoha image thread is quite unsafe sometimes, though I dont know if the very NSFW pics get deleted afterwards by mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Speak of the devil, it's just released.

Of course. It's huge though.
lol Yeah, I just noticed.

I'll start downloading a few episodes to see how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
[B]
let me do some reviews:
Spoiler for secret worlds:

Bananas?!

And a small correction of Mai's secret world... it consists of hawt yuri HAREM action. ...and that would make it the same as Gwen's secret world...

*runs*

Quote:
Spoiler for HOLY SHI-:

Damn, the wild fantasies.... Ginga & Cinque, especially.....

*plugs nostrils*

Well, that was a good start. Just hope I won't have to go that far in describing the wild fantasies...

And I think Nove's been watching too much of those 18+ anime DVDs
lol Nove's imagination is awesome. But Ginga X Cinque... And Zafira with some sweet screentime as always.

And hey, could this be that Gwen and Frieda have their own secret world as well...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

But some parts are abit weird though...
Like which?

Quote:
"Bakana!"

"Banana!"

*surrounding party gradually turns white at the supremely lame pun*

Somebody stop meh from bringing Choco Love and Ryu into Outer Canaan!
Haha, and who are those two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Just saw episode 26 subbed
I know I shouldn't but....

Spoiler for BreakerS Epilogue:

It doesn't spoil the end (except for that phrase ), so I guess it's okay to post it
*runs*
Treize going with Erio and Caro is WIN.

Last edited by Erio; 2007-10-30 at 12:56.
Old 2007-10-30, 12:59   Link #14403
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Haha, you'll probably get in trouble for that... though maybe if you just post the link without any kind of thumbnail it should be fine. Even the Nanoha image thread is quite unsafe sometimes, though I dont know if the very NSFW pics get deleted afterwards by mods.
Guess that means I should be ready to change the hotlinked image I just posted to a hyperlink. *cowers in fear of the mods*
Old 2007-10-30, 13:11   Link #14404
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Guess that means I should be ready to change the hotlinked image I just posted to a hyperlink. *cowers in fear of the mods*
I was just going to comment about that one... That's not too NSFW... I mean...compared to Gwen and Mai's "private" pic... *ahem*
Old 2007-10-30, 14:11   Link #14405
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Finally watched the fansubbed episode 26. Guess I have a little bit more material to work with.
Old 2007-10-30, 16:05   Link #14406
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Now I really really wanna get this off the ground at least! And I got the PERFECT unison device for him!

"Do keep your head down. There's two of us in here now..."
Just want to know if you’ve read the Halo novels? Because they give a hell of allot of background and development for the MC character and a number of other Spartans. More about the AIs too, and the process is indeed almost unsion’ish in aspects in the novels the AI takes partial control of his suit and boosts his reaction time by basiclly reading his mind and bypassing his nervous system, with her installed he was so fast he could dodge the aim of guns and deflect an AT missile with his forearm. In addition to the god like hacking obviously.

Anyway got to run backlog preening later.
Old 2007-10-30, 16:20   Link #14407
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Tired... why must project deadlines come so soon? I barely have much time for anything besides the ocasional post during boring class hours.

Managed to finish Keroko-tan, though:

Old 2007-10-30, 17:40   Link #14408
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
W-W-What phrase?
Err...it's in the epilogue, in Koji's section, you can't miss it

Quote:
Sonotorida!

Quote:
What are you talking about ?

But yeah, it'll be difficult Unless you guys have MSN messenger ?
Yeah, I do...

Quote:
I'm skipping ahead of plan, I'll be focusing on Erio + Lutecia + Caro + Koji + Maren + Yui + One new non-destroyer OC of mine... Which reminds me...

*Drags LoweGear to create new OC*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I already have a Loli Keroko, remember?

Spoiler for and in school uniform, too:

Thanks for the heads up, though.
It doesn't matter how many times I see that picture, I still go "KAWAII!!!"

Quote:
Spoiler for The extreme NSFW I mentioned earlier. Risque??:
I got that whole image, and it's soooo cute
Fel is one of my favorites characters

Quote:
Treize going with Erio and Caro is WIN.
Yeah

Quote:

WIN!

Ok, the BreakerS Halloween drawing is like 3/4 done, all that's left is to draw Treize in ******'s clothes
But that'll have to wait for tomorrow...too tired to finish it
*runs*
Old 2007-10-30, 17:53   Link #14409
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Chaos2Frozen. Time to snap: 17 hours, 49 minutes.

Darn, I was off quite a bit.

I didn't snap But I was very close to just spilling it all out

It's not really anything dirty, but it would made people grin till the cows come home...

Quote:
Although I have no idea what he intends to do with Lutecia and Yui in between.. >_>
You all KNOW what's going to happen to Lutecia when any of us here put her and Erio/Caro together...

As for Yui... I've already let FSZ know... Just waiting for his reply

Quote:
Oh come now, we all knew what he meant by that. Why do you think he went through that spoiler madness?
I did it for fun actually

Quote:
Nonono, he was just bringing up the idea. Although to reveal any more would be spoiler-ish right now.
Not only that, I still don't have anything coherent plan Other than the characters involved...
Old 2007-10-30, 18:01   Link #14410
Tormenk

Gotta run since lessons start at 8 and its pouring over here.

Quote:
Because I was too bored...Therefore.

Spoiler for Typemoon doujin game:

Disclaimer: I will not take responsibility if extreme crack emerges from this thread onces again. *runs*
Now I gotta post these

Vids of the FSN doujin game Fatal/Fake:

Spoiler for videos:

Quote:
APPROVED! Though I wonder if those guys will even pay attention to your piece, since its not NXF.
It'll be completely ignored by most while some will pick it apart and say what's wrong with the story, choppy etc.

Or I'll just throw some NF in for cheap shot and draw their attention in before move in for the kill.

Quote:
Haha, and who are those two?
Ryu of the Wooden Sword and Choco Love from Shaman King.

Quote:
Tired... why must project deadlines come so soon? I barely have much time for anything besides the ocasional post during boring class hours.

Sasuga Keroko-kun! NAISU

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-30, 18:32   Link #14411
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*Kha gets jumped by the corpse-camping Keroko-tan*

Well, I really wasn't planning to insert the entire gene-seed for armies thing in Legend of Ancient Belka. There is a limit to the amount of insertions we can do (While writing the Primarch background, I was initially planning to insert the chapters too, but I scrapped it because it made no sense.) and to be honest, it ruins the uniqueness of the Primarchs.

That it not to say we can't insert some form of Grey Knights, just... don't take the 'army of genetical super soldiers' aproach. Oh, and no high-tech Master Chief armor either.
Oh if the supergenes approach is out, makes no sense for the Cleric-knights to be such at least, save for the few born to lead ones like your take on the Primarchs.

I thought everyone used reasonably geared Knight Armor back then. () No survive a fall from 30,000 ft Mjolnir's, but warded power armor nonetheless.

So take the gene-seeds and immortality out, keep the rest? At least we would still see a difference between the old Cleric-knights and the modern ones.

Quote:
You'd be better of borrowing Aeus' nerf bat and simply whack the holy spells themselves. These limits seem to be too easilly removed.
Ok. I'll just drop it and use the old approach. At the very least, it is Kha who doesn't want to use his skills in duels, but he'll be able to use it to teach.

Quote:
So... what does that mean, exactly?

Darn the post failed. Basically, the UD will be refered to as Sak-chan while the more mature version will be refered to as Saber.

Quote:

I know. Just wanted to see if you wanted to drop that for Vivio too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
GAH!! I was gonna make a Grey Knight reverse-engineer! My ideas are being DRAAAAAAAAINED!!!!!!!!!!!! *dramatic organ music*

*ahem*

So, ah, what's up with this Holy Belka stuff? I think I missed something way back. Sounds really awesome, I'd kinda like a catch-up though.
They've been around ever since the thread started, with the first being my OCs Kha Alexei Testarossa and Sophia Alexei. Kha of the Licht von Belka is a Cleric-knight, which can be said to be a modern day Grey-knight with different emphasis of battlegear, lax doctrine and serves the Church rather than the Seiou. Sophia is a Knight-sister who in turn is not too unlike from a Battle Sister of the Adepta Sororitas. In fact, her whole faction, of which only the Convent survive into the modern age, used to be called Adeptae Belkarum.

The "Rebuilt of StrikerS" will bring in several of the next generation Holy Belka, namely Yui Hiro, Gimmy Milfuelle, Amuro Gray, and Foy Rokker for the Cleric-knights and Keira Yamato, Arthura Zara and Asuka Shinryu for the Knight-sisters.

Go read their profiles from this linker page. Kha's full dossier is down, but if you want to read 48 pages of cheese, I can reupload it for you. Otherwise, his summary is here. Sophia's incomplete profile is there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Just want to know if you’ve read the Halo novels? Because they give a hell of allot of background and development for the MC character and a number of other Spartans. More about the AIs too, and the process is indeed almost unsion’ish in aspects in the novels the AI takes partial control of his suit and boosts his reaction time by basiclly reading his mind and bypassing his nervous system, with her installed he was so fast he could dodge the aim of guns and deflect an AT missile with his forearm. In addition to the god like hacking obviously.

Anyway got to run backlog preening later.
Haven't yet. I guess I should once I have time.

Quote:

The corpse-camper has a form!!!

*Ion Chanon >>>>>> Creator-san*

Quote:
Ryu of the Wooden Sword and Choco Love from Shaman King.
What's stopping you? After all, we already have Asakura Yoh and Anna in the thread...

(eyes Kluize and Anita)
Old 2007-10-30, 19:22   Link #14412
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
You all KNOW what's going to happen to Lutecia when any of us here put her and Erio/Caro together...

As for Yui... I've already let FSZ know... Just waiting for his reply
You want to play with Yui...but I haven't even got to her arc yet (lol, this makes BreakerS sound like it's a visual novel )

Well...bed time...

*runs*
Old 2007-10-30, 19:41   Link #14413
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
You want to play with Yui...but I haven't even got to her arc yet (lol, this makes BreakerS sound like it's a visual novel )

Well...bed time...

*runs*
Don't feel alone... At least for NBC, it's quite like a Type-Moon visual, with a tame SFW main line and unlockable, mindblowing bits that make you go WTF IS THAT EVEN FANON?!

I'll leave it to your imaginations for what that means.

Belka 00 is too shounen to be a eroge visual novel. I built it like those Gundam visuals that includes playable action bits.

...but DSGK is definitely visual novel based. I've always wondered if GAR and eroge could mix... Even includes unlockable xenophilia...
Old 2007-10-30, 20:31   Link #14414
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
BTW, thanks for the send off from everyone. I'll be back sooner than expected... Around Saturday, maybe.

=======

Quote:
Spoiler for BreakerS Epilogue:
It doesn't spoil the end (except for that phrase ), so I guess it's okay to post it
*runs*
You know what, I think I should ask for permission to include them in my next Diary of a Wind Talker arc. Especially Treize; somehow I had the urge to write a story about her.

==================

Quote:
You know... I shouldn't be saying this but...

Spoiler:

But I would need to collaborate with FSZ and Tormenk...

Koji-kun has learned the secret of Sonic Move?

============

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Not me
*eyes somebody else*

Quote:
... and free time for... what?
For THIS and THAT in PRIVACY, I think?

Quote:
From the DVD Special Episode 26. No raws out AFAIK.

Spoiler for Here's some... exploitable scenes from the episode::
Exploitable scenes are EXPLOITABLE.

==========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
<sighs; head in hands> Squash one pervert, and another takes his place - it's like trying to fight the damned Hydra.

==========

Quote:
I wake up and see this!! WIN!!!
You woke up just to see that? Did your body set its alarm clock to visit this thread or something as the first thing to do?

=========

Quote:
More like...

When you have Bluecheesium, you draw Scrin
HAXXXX!!!!!

===================

Quote:

===================

Quote:
Are u talking about my story?

Quote:

Bananas?!

And a small correction of Mai's secret world... it consists of hawt yuri HAREM action. ...and that would make it the same as Gwen's secret world...

*runs*
So it consists of hawt yuri HAREM action?

Let's hope Nove doesn't have to forcibly join Mai's secret world.

Quote:
lol Nove's imagination is awesome. But Ginga X Cinque... And Zafira with some sweet screentime as always.

And hey, could this be that Gwen and Frieda have their own secret world as well...?
I don't know about Gwen, but Frieda's world consists of glasses and serious cosplay weapons. Lots of them.

You want some hawt Ginga x Cinque?

=================

Quote:

Where's the leek? Or does Keroko-tan need one?

Halloween Special: 70% complete. BTW, The Great Yuunodas is going to make his debut again.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-10-30 at 20:44.
Old 2007-10-30, 20:35   Link #14415
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm skipping ahead of plan, I'll be focusing on Erio + Lutecia + Caro + Koji + Maren + Yui + One new non-destroyer OC of mine... Which reminds me...

*Drags LoweGear to create new OC*
What you need me for?

Quote:
We need a bomb to draw in the full invasion then.
A very big one

And probably K*** too

Quote:
I wanted to do something like since I watched the raw! Now with the subs out... I'd might be ruining everything on all 3 storylines...

...unless I'm good enough to pull a GL prologue and keep you guys on your toes all season. If not... Hmm...

26 is still on tap... Maybe when I watch it, things will change...

Both me and my OC are masters of Tracing.

Which brings me to several proposed changes to lore running in the Play Test Realms for "Rebuilt of StrikerS":

~~~~~~

None of the Holy Belka can use their Holy abilities in mock duels or unjustified combats.

Unjustified combats means any battle not sanctioned by the Light. While that means logically being unable to commit murder using the Light, the gray area comes in defining what "unjustified combats" mean. This brings more emphasis to what the Light is, a santified power borrowed from a mysterious higher being. Logically you'd have to abide by his rules, not yours.

This nerf is deemed appropiate for the overpoweredness Holy can be, having incredible defences, recovery and dispelling power while not sacrificing much in the DPS department. It will also shift emphasis to the characters' currently redundant side skills like Kha's Whispers and Tracing and Sophia's archery and penchant for trinkets. With this nerf, I can return some of the DPS that the Holy magic system deserved without pushing power levels too high.

This is what makes teaching Holy Belka so difficult: Few have the knack to even command a spark of Light. Also, from the get-go, the trainee has to be thrown into supervised live combat instead of fakes or on each other. As such, the Holy Belka classes teach their young via hands-on assignments and attachments to currently active Knights. They are also given greater autonomy early on, with their Meisters serving as mentors when it comes to wielding the Light. This will be reflected in how the young Knight-sisters and Cleric-knights have so much more freedom and actual missions as compared to the Forwards.

As expected, this will give me more literary freedom, and some interesting challenges for the young Belka Knights.

The reason for using Chaos to overcome the lack of nuking of Holy remains.

While point DPS will be returned as sharper energy blades and guided attacks, widespread nuking power remains solely the realm of mortal and Chaos, and so Kha's disability will force him to use Chaos and unlock more of his progression to finding meaning.

Sophia is not blind.

Arguably the most drastic change to an OC of mine, and yet it doesn't seem to have much consequences. Megane came back alive and therefore turned everything upside down for Sophia's backstory that would tie her to Lutecia. It will make her Otome arcs look better. Also, by the way I've done Sophia so far, she's practically not blind, so what's the point? Might as well drop it. I'll deal with the "living with a disability" more in the DSGK storyline (working name "Clan'z").

At least that's the idea for the lore change. The PTR is still divided in the middle regarding this somewhat drastic change. What do you guys think?

Regional Guard is institutionalized as Saint Guard

Nothing new here, just a compiled announcement of the changes so far. It will thus appear that there isn't just 1 coy defending Midchilda from attack, and it will explore the degree of autonomy of the Belka SAR. Another shot at political drama.

Sak-chan and Sakura

Just to reinforce earlier announcements to allow for differentiation between Saint Saber Sakura Zaki and UD Sakurazaki. In time, there will be a further difference as Sakura prefers being called "Saber" like other Servants to come. Bastion likewise won't be using his real name but "Aniki" or his class name "Berserker".

New Skills!

Artei and Kaempfer have their skill trees revitalized! Look out for more "HWA-TAAAA!" yodels from "Kenshiro"! The degree of their deadzone shafting will be reduced! The skills of the "Schattenjaeger" mage class will be unvealed! And first Hero Class, Death Knight, is released!

New Endgame Content!

The Black Temple Sanckt Labyrinth, or what was once the grand Sanckt Alexei Church, will be open to all comers and Knights-to-be!

Other suggestions be it changes or petitions?

~~~~~~

Yeah I'm bored...

I don't see Moderships flying around...
Lotsa changes there So Sakurazaki is now a full fledged Saber now And Aniki?!

And yes, we seem to have forgotten that Sophia's supposed to be blind

Quote:
Because I was too bored...Therefore.

Spoiler for Typemoon doujin game:

Disclaimer: I will not take responsibility if extreme crack emerges from this thread onces again. *runs*
Looks SRW-ish there Chibi-Saber

And that NSFW pic

Needs more down below

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
While Kha's already given the specifics for Holy Belka, basically from the time this thread started, we've imagined the Ancient Belkan empire as something akin to the Imperium of Man, and so Holy Belka was born.

Quote:
Only blatant NSFW pics, like overt axion As long as it's tame, the mods won't even bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

WANT

Quote:

Naisu, fits her perfectly

Quote:
For THIS and THAT in PRIVACY, I think?
Aaah sooouuu ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
You woke up just to see that? Did your body set its alarm clock to visit this thread or something as the first thing to do?
Strangely, I find myself doing much the same thing in the mornings

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
So it consists of hawt yuri HAREM action?

Let's hope Nove doesn't have to forcibly join Mai's secret world.
Oh, she doesn't need to be forced...

*whistles*

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-30, 20:46   Link #14416
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Wish I could stay and chat... But sadly, I'll be gone for about five days.()

Make sure there's mountains of backlog for me when I come back, okay?
Expect some new material when I return.
*waves*
We'll see you once you get back... Although I might not be here since exams are next week
Quote:
Both me and my OC are masters of Tracing.

Is that what it's called now...
Quote:

Nice work
Quote:
Where's the leek? Or does Keroko-tan need one?
Leek? Like this leek?

*waves at Fuyu *
Looks like my comments in FF thread dragged you back in for a moment
Old 2007-10-30, 20:52   Link #14417
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
*waves at Fuyu *
*waves back*

Hi, just in passing And yeah, I wanted to see this crazy old place again (It's insane how much one can miss this type of environement ^^)

Unfortunately, real-life matters took over once summer ended and now I'm stuck working like crazy Not really funny because I've stopped doing many things (like poking my head at my own risks in here) but at least it hasn't chaged much ^^.

*fades back into the pile of work she should've done before* I shall take my leave here...
Old 2007-10-30, 20:53   Link #14418
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Leek? Like this leek?
What the- ?! :t witch:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo
*waves at Fuyu *
*waves at well*

Why you ain't here no more anyway?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-30, 20:54   Link #14419
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
*waves at well*

Why you ain't here no more anyway?
*waves back too* Let me get back to work darn it! (<---- feels lazy and doesn't wanna work at all)

Look at my response above and you'll find out (><)
Old 2007-10-30, 20:55   Link #14420
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
*waves back too* Let me get back to work darn it!

Look at my response above and you'll find out (><)
Work? What's that? Is it tasty?

Closed Thread