AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 14:39   Link #25321
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
No, I would say she is just warming up more to Tsukune and others rather than "merging" with the dead.
They are merging. Outer Moka may have been a clone of Akasha but she grew on her own. she learned on her own. She had her own feelings. That showed that outer Moka gained a soul of her own and stopped being simply a personality of the Rosario.

When the Rosario brought out Akasha, it basically just transfered copies of Outer Moka's memories into Akasha than to have combined the two of them. The soul of outer moka however remained within inner Moka. They are also slowing combing into one complete being rather than two separate beings as shown with Inner Moka gaining mre personality quirks of outer moka and her hair being tinged pink.
Old 2014-04-25, 14:42   Link #25322
Death Usagi
Banned

So....... is the series truly over now...?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 14:44   Link #25323
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So....... is the series truly over now...?
NOO! NEVER! It's only over if you accept defeat!

Or you know, if there's no more publications.

It's most likely over
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 14:48   Link #25324
Death Usagi
Banned

Seriously this feels really weird if that was the End Chapter... I really want an epilogue where there is a timeskip to show if Tsukune truly becomes the new headmaster and what happens to the other girls at the future...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 14:50   Link #25325
XFire
150% done

- Apparently the one who disappeared isn't Outer Moka but just Akasha, and now that she's gone the two of them are actually merging into one being.

- Issa approves of Polygamy but warns of its demerits.

- Tsukune is still in love with Outer

- The other girls haven't given up

- Issa is apparently able to beat the shit out of Tsukune in thirty seconds. Note this is considered impressive... for Tsukune to last that long

- Also, Issa trained the Headmaster.
Old 2014-04-25, 14:50   Link #25326
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I think Issa taught all the girls and wifes that "STARE!"
Old 2014-04-25, 15:24   Link #25327
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Harem ending, merged souls Moka, Tsukune alive and getting kicked. Perhaps a bit too much on the happy, anime-reminiscent side of things...but an ending nonetheless.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:14   Link #25328
Flere821
Lurker

Well, I'm glad this series is finally ended at least, the last chapter seems alright. It seems like a copout though to cut short the final battle, but on the flipside the action genre didn't really fit the original school-life romcom theme this series had *shrug*
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:15   Link #25329
Tachibana
タチバナ

A harem ending, but at the same time NOT a harem ending, huh?

Well, I guess we know who Tsukune would have ended up with in the future.
Old 2014-04-25, 16:20   Link #25330
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

this chapter makes it hard to believe that it's truly over... so many stuff that's starting up that makes it feel like it's only beginning.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:46   Link #25331
amtro
Distro

It is heavily implied in this chapter that Tsukune and Moka are going out in secret.
What about the other girls? Tsukune is neglecting them, this will come back to haunt him like it did with Issa.

Last edited by amtro; 2014-04-25 at 17:41.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:48   Link #25332
GrimJack

Well I loved the chapter, not surprising as it is my favourite series (or one of them) I think everyone's fears were misplaced the only thing that would make it better would be the marriage of Tsukune and Moka but it is almost certain to be coming.

I wish Ikeda-sensei luck in whatever he chooses to do next, I know I for one will be waiting
Old 2014-04-25, 17:08   Link #25333
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
A harem ending, but at the same time NOT a harem ending, huh?

Well, I guess we know who Tsukune would have ended up with in the future.
Exactly.

Personally, as in just my opinion, I think in the future, Tsukune would have ended up with the Harem End whether he liked it or not. I don't think he exactly hid his feelings for Omote very well, and I'm fairly sure mostly everyone probably noticed them but chose not to give up. If this chapter drove home anything, it's that the other girls(and guy, can't forget the token BL member) probably won't give up anymore in general. Possibly forever. Sometimes you don't choose the Harem, but the Harem chooses you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
It is heavily implied in this chapter that Tsukune and Moka are going out in secret in this chapter.
What about the other girls? Tsukune is neglecting them, this will come back to haunt him like it did with Issa.
I don't think "heavily" is right.
The other girls jumped to the conclusion about them getting married for a reason I think, they also reached that conclusion very quickly. If it was a secret, it's not a very well kept one. Also I don't think they're "Officially" dating as much as "practically" dating. Official= They confessed to each other and accepted and are now in a mutually understood relationship, Practical = They haven't confessed or defined their relationship with any label, but behavior wise, they act as though they're a couple. I think the noted difference is important.

I still ship ruby though, sex slave outfit was golden.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 17:40   Link #25334
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
It is heavily implied in this chapter that Tsukune and Moka are going out in secret in this chapter.
Er... no it wasn't
Old 2014-04-25, 17:43   Link #25335
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
It is heavily implied in this chapter that Tsukune and Moka are going out in secret.
Huh? Well I guess everyone has their own shipping interpretation they think they see. I saw nothing of the sort, but the usual harem antics...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 17:44   Link #25336
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It's hard to talk to shippers... shipping glasses is a powerful force
Old 2014-04-25, 17:44   Link #25337
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

This was an open end folks.

Yes, Moka/Tsukune got shipped hard, but nothing counted the harem out completely.

Even if Moka beats them up every time they argue and drags Tsukune away, the harem is still "there".

So its open end.

/Sigh.
Old 2014-04-25, 18:07   Link #25338
Tachibana
タチバナ

Apparently I overlooked the fact that Moka and Tsukune were engaged or are going to be. I read the chapter so fast that I didn't really pay attention that well, so I decided to re-read the chapter and it just hit me. Basically from the convo between the girls and Kokoa, Moka and Tsukune are engaged or are planning to get engaged. The only thing left was to get Issa's approval of the engagement and apparently thats what Tsukune got.
Old 2014-04-25, 18:15   Link #25339
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Er... no it wasn't
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Huh? Well I guess everyone has their own shipping interpretation they think they see. I saw nothing of the sort, but the usual harem antics...
I'll just quote some guy's previous observations.

Quote:
Tsukune calls Issa father, like a male normally does when he's dating with the intention of marrying a girl.
Moka blushes but does not react violently as she normally would regardless of her current form when Kurumu jokingly accuses her of sleeping with Tsukune.
Moka proclaims that Tsukune is the man she has chosen.
Issa says "I see this is the other woman you're going with?" when Kurumu assails Tsukune, implying that Tsukune is going out with Moka.
Adding to this Issa is desperately working to rebuild his clan, new vampires are needed and it just so happens that Tsukune is one now.
Pack it up, Moka has won. Her and Tsukune are going out and fooling around behind everyone else's backs.
I'm going to have fun seeing you try to deny this.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 18:23   Link #25340
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
I'll just quote some guy's previous observations.

I'm going to have fun seeing you try to deny this.
See my post above, but by all means let your imagination run wild since it already has...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire