I HATE HER. 143 16.18%
Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-17, 23:27   Link #1101
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
You surely would fit in perfect at bleachexile.....ive gotta be one of the most hated there...its gotten to the point even if i dont mention orihime i feel like ive said something wrong
I think it's cause BE has a lot of guys. And guys love Orihime more so than the girls. Look at this poll! Though I admit the Rukia bashing on there kinda makes me lol.....Is that so wrong? >_>

http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=27407

BTW, did you guys know Orihime's voice actress was crying when she was acting for episode 141? That's so sweet!

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2008-09-18 at 00:08.
Old 2008-09-18, 00:21   Link #1102
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
I think it's cause BE has a lot of guys. And guys love Orihime more so than the girls. Look at this poll!

That place scares me..

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-09-18, 01:20   Link #1103
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

that's where the real 'Xtreme fanboi's' hangout
Old 2008-09-18, 02:33   Link #1104
Casshern

I like Orihime, but I don't like any of the Orihime pairings i.e IchiOri, GrimmOri, UlquiOri, IshiOri.

And yeah, most of those fansites have a rather "skewed" perspective to say the least.
Old 2008-09-18, 08:15   Link #1105
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
It was a fight of wills and not only did she win she scared the hell out of them once Loly understood what she could have done to them. As for running there was no indecation that she could have opened the door once the two where out of the way or that she could get to anyone before she was stoped. Not even Ichigo could take the upper tier Espada.
What she could have done. But guess what? She didn't do it.
Ichigo can take Loly and Menoly if that's what you mean
Old 2008-09-18, 08:31   Link #1106
StrawRabbi

Quote:
I think it's cause BE has a lot of guys. And guys love Orihime more so than the girls. Look at this poll! Though I admit the Rukia bashing on there kinda makes me lol.....Is that so wrong? >_>

BTW, did you guys know Orihime's voice actress was crying when she was acting for episode 141? That's so sweet!
I would go to that site but i forgot my passsword and its kind of boring there

wow the voice actors really get in to character.
Old 2008-09-18, 11:11   Link #1107
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
What she could have done. But guess what? She didn't do it.
Ichigo can take Loly and Menoly if that's what you mean
What in the world are you talking about? I think you need to reread my post. since when are Loly and Menoly upper tier Espada?
123 I was pointing out that in all likely hood Orihime is much more powerful then the 'oly twins but beating them gains her nothing. She would still be locked in the room as there doesn't seem to be a way for a normal person to open it from the inside. In fact Grim had to blow it open. And if she does get out what does that gain her? She can't handle any of the top 5 Espada, as even Ichigo was pretty soundly beaten by them, so she is likely going to be recaptured fairly quickly and it blows any chance of Azein relaxing his gaud so she can go through with her suicide plan of getting rid of the orb.

Durring the whole Loly part they were trying to prove just how much better and more powerful they were compaired to her and were trying to make her cry out or at least make some nosie. And she just silently keeps looking at them with a look of almost pitty on her face.and in the end once Loly understands just how powerful Orihime is she's left quivering in fear calling her a monster.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-09-18, 11:15   Link #1108
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
What in the world are you talking about? I think you need to reread my post. since when are Loly and Menoly upper tier Espada?
123 I was pointing out that in all likely hood Orihime is much more powerful then the 'oly twins but beating them gains her nothing. She would still be locked in the room as there doesn't seem to be a way for a normal person to open it from the inside. In fact Grim had to blow it open. And if she does get out what does that gain her? She can't handle any of the top 5 Espada, as even Ichigo was pretty soundly beaten by them, so she is likely going to be recaptured fairly quickly and it blows any chance of Azein relaxing his gaud so she can go through with her suicide plan of getting rid of the orb.

Durring the whole Loly part they were trying to get Orihime to prove just how much better and more powerful they were compaired to her and were trying to make her cry or at least make some nosie. And she just silently keeps looking at them with a look of almost pitty on her face.and in the end once Loly understands just how powerful Orihime is she's left quivering in fear calling her a monster.
Ooops, sorry, I misunderstood. No need for anger by the way.
Beating them would not change anything? How about her face wouldn't be covered with bruises, what about her respect to herself, her confidence?
Going by your logic, if someone locks me in a room and starts beating me up and if I can easily defeat this somebody, I should do nothing because I wouldn't get out of the room? They beated her up. When someone attacks you, you defend yourself.
And she did nothing because she lacked power and confidence right now-because she was depressed.
Old 2008-09-18, 11:21   Link #1109
zed21

Strangely, in bleach exile, some of the forum people seem to have the strange desire to F(*? and R@#$ rukia for some of the most silliest reasons possible.
I don't know about you guys but i have never encountered anyone saying the same about Orihime, HT must be quite proud of that, though most of the content at the bleach exile site is enough to make me quite sick, regardless of who's side to take
Old 2008-09-18, 11:36   Link #1110
Blerghovic
Meh

I honestly don't get why anyone could really hate Orihime. I mean, I could understand finding her constant 'Kurosaki-kun's' annoying, but I can't see any reason for actual hate or bashing. She's usually a really funny character who is always kind and sweet and occasionally doubts herself, no big deal. Personally, while I do like her, I don't have any major opinions of her and IchiOri isn't even my favourite pairing (Go IchiNel!!!), so when I find people bashing her, I never understand their logic. In the end, she's really just a potential girlfriend for Ichigo and some good comic relief.
Old 2008-09-18, 11:45   Link #1111
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed21 View Post
Strangely, in bleach exile, some of the forum people seem to have the strange desire to F(*? and R@#$ rukia for some of the most silliest reasons possible.
I don't know about you guys but i have never encountered anyone saying the same about Orihime, HT must be quite proud of that, though most of the content at the bleach exile site is enough to make me quite sick, regardless of who's side to take

In HT's defense...*Raises hand* Just view my signature album. I put those Anti-Fan clubs to shame. HT is wrong as two left shoes but he is entitled to HATE RUKIA as much AS I HATE ORIHIME. She is not real!

He shouldn't catch shit for that. He should for doing it when he should be putting up a decent argument.

Just thought I'd add that. Carry on...since I am not really allowed to post in this thread.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-09-18 at 12:08.
Old 2008-09-18, 12:13   Link #1112
kagato3

Quote:
Ooops, sorry, I misunderstood. No need for anger by the way.
Beating them would not change anything? How about her face wouldn't be covered with bruises, what about her respect to herself, her confidence?
No anger just confusion.
You mean the bruises that where there onlny as long as she felt like? And I think you missed the point the reason she was being beaten was because she would not bow down and do what loly wanted. Loly wanted her to react to sream, cry, fight back, anything, Orihime wasn't playing her game, she wasn't scared, she wasn't showing any pain, she was just stareing Loly down. There was no loss of respect to herself or confidence because she never lost control she had all the power in the room and that is what was pissing Loly off.
Quote:
Going by your logic, if someone locks me in a room and starts beating me up and if I can easily defeat this somebody, I should do nothing because I wouldn't get out of the room?
Getting out of the room or beating in loly's face doesn't help her in her plan to destroy the orb. Trying to escape there or fighting back will raise everyones guard on her but if they think she's broken they might drop thier guard. And realy Orihime beating there wasn't even as bad as the ones she got in school and she has a very high pain threshold.
Quote:
They beated her up. When someone attacks you, you defend yourself.
And she did nothing because she lacked power and confidence right now-because she was depressed.
I seem to remember something about "turning the other cheek" from some where as a sign of strength.
The point is Orihime had all the power in that room. She was not crying, she was not haveing doubts about herself. She was iron. She put the fear of Orihime God into them just by being kind.
Some times it take infintly more power not to do something just because you can.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-09-18, 12:17   Link #1113
BleachOD
Banned

Heads up people...I think links to a website that host manga =BAN. REMOVE THOSE LINKS. IT'S MORE THAN A WEEK IF YOU ARE BANNED. WARCHEF WAS BANNED FOR OVER A MONTH.
Old 2008-09-18, 12:40   Link #1114
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*pokes the big text* :0
Old 2008-09-18, 14:21   Link #1115
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Some times it take infintly more power not to do something just because you can.
That's true.
But she could have defended herself. I mean, not cry or scream, just SHE can fight back.
Old 2008-09-18, 14:35   Link #1116
kagato3

Quote:
That's true.
But she could have defended herself. I mean, not cry or scream, just SHE can fight back.
Why should she, they were trying to get her to react to them. She was basicly ignoreing them to their face while they were beating on her. That is much more insaulting.
A question. Did you read the manga for this chapter or just watch the anime? because the anime realy droped the ball on this ep. Which brings to mind one the best quotes about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
Yep !
Second is Orihime's look after get slapped for healing Lolly.
Her expression in the manga was way more weirdier.
Her eyes were saying something like "Punch me all you want. I heal you or I die trying to".
It was really cunning from KT, to portray a paradox that general healer characters never really show.

When you have the power to heal/ressurrect, it means anyone dying in front of you is merely killed by your hands. Because you deliberally choosed to let him die.
If Ori let Menolly and Lolly die/suffer, it just means she is a sadistic killer.
A molester/murderer, hiding her beastiality behind personnal reasons.
Worse, she is waiting for someone else to do the dirty work instead of spoiling her own hands.
Orihime doesn't heal because she is a good girl.
Orihime heals because she doesn't want to be a passive monster.
It depicts a strong trait of Orihime, who becomes suddently more strong-willed than we thought. That's why the "She's a monster" from Lolly really hits.
No matter how evil you may be to her, she will choose to suffer more, than to become like you. It shown how psychologically weak Lolly is, who probably choosed to be the norm (i.e killing beast under Aizen's command) that staying true to herself (i.e Dordonni, destitued from espeda ranking because he wasn't "strong" enough, in Aizen standards).

Alas, the anime failed for me in that department.
Orihime's look in that scene was just the "look at me : I'm a good girl who helps her bulliers". Her eyes were compassionnate.
In the manga, they were plain crazy.

Of course, the overall low level of violence (the three girls were really butchered in this chapter) is easier forgivable. It's a TV serie for all audiences ...

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-09-18 at 14:46.
Old 2008-09-18, 14:41   Link #1117
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Why should she, they were trying to get her to react to them. She was basicly ignoreing them to their face while they were beating on her. That is much more insaulting.
'Exacta'. After all, you could see Loly and Menoly slowly growing more angry as she ignored their provocations.
Old 2008-09-18, 14:58   Link #1118
Scarlett_Rain55

You know when I read that chapter in the manga where Orihime was getting beat, I thought Grimmjow would ask her why she healed them, and Orihime would say something like "So I can finish them off myself later". Though that would totally be OOC. XD
Old 2008-09-18, 18:00   Link #1119
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
That's true.
People have been messin' with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense in getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. ~Black Guy in Jail from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

Old 2008-09-18, 19:32   Link #1120
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
You know when I read that chapter in the manga where Orihime was getting beat, I thought Grimmjow would ask her why she healed them, and Orihime would say something like "So I can finish them off myself later". Though that would totally be OOC. XD
Ya know? That would have been the most awesomest line in Bleach ever.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Closed Thread