AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-13, 12:36   Link #1
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
[Magna]Could the remaining members of Akatsuki take over or destroy Konoha?

I believe that in time the leaf village will kill another Akatsuki member( Problably zetstu), thus prompting the remaining members to attack konoha to stop them from interfering with them, however some people I've talked to say
that akatsuki would'nt be able to take over the leaf...( which i think is ridiculous they'd need 3 members tops to take over the leaf) Thoughts anyone? ._.
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 12:52   Link #2
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
if pein is as strong as all the speculation says he coul destroy konoha by himself.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 12:56   Link #3
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Yeah. I mean, Sasori by himself was said to be powerful enough to defeat a small country. Tobi, Itachi or Pein alone could be a massive threat. All of them attacking at once wouldn't leave Konoha with much of a chance.

Don't think they will attack Konoha though, all that seems to matter to them is collecting the remaining bijuu. Losing members doesn't seem to be a big concern for them.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 13:03   Link #4
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Check for your Heartbeat

No kidding. All Pein said when Tobi "died" was "finding a member of his caliber would be easy to replace."
Of course, then again, Tobi didn't really die.
But on Deidara's death.
"He finally went out with a bang"
Some "pity" about the loss, but other than that. They treated it more like a friend had simply moved away. And there wasn't any comment at ALL about the death of Sasori.
Uchiha Min-no-ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 13:06   Link #5
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

the reason i believe that they are going to attack konoha is because even though they dont like eachother they shouldve realized by now that the leaf has been behind all but 1 of their members death so whatever plan akatsuki has they should consider that the leaf will once again interfere especially in the current arc where jiriya will most likely challenge pein, also i dont think pein is so strong that he can defeat the leaf all by his lonesome savy... he is going to get "served" by naruto i think thats a safe bet x.x
Old 2007-09-13, 13:18   Link #6
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
the reason i believe that they are going to attack konoha is because even though they dont like eachother they shouldve realized by now that the leaf has been behind all but 1 of their members death so whatever plan akatsuki has they should consider that the leaf will once again interfere
They realize it, but those losses are acceptable casualties for Akatsuki. It isn't enough to make them deviate from their plan which is capturing bijuu and not making war with the villages.

Quote:
also i dont think pein is so strong that he can defeat the leaf all by his lonesome savy... he is going to get "served" by naruto i think thats a safe bet x.x
Only after Naruto gets a MASSIVE power-up

Spoiler:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 13:24   Link #7
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

well when deidara died , pein seemed rather upset dare i say sad, so i think he does indeed need some of the members, also it wouldnt be deviating from their plans, their ultimate goal is world domination, the attack itself isnt too risky considering they would easily destroy the village and save the remaining members and they can just make sure they leave no survivors so that no one can tell the outside world of their existance (even though im sure most of the villages know of them) :|
Old 2007-09-13, 13:36   Link #8
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
they have no real reason to attack konoha tho, so wot if they lose members, too pein the other members are probaly tools to make world domnation easier, sure he mite of had a bit of pity towards deidara but thats all.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 13:38   Link #9
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

First there's many strong ninja in the Naruto world. They will just keep getting new members if they feel that akatsuki is getting to low. 2 The akatsuki will never attack Konoha! Konoha is one of the main and biggest village. To do that will put their name out there and have other village know they exist. They do not want that, if anything they will kill off a few good ninjas. So they wont be so much of a problem.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 14:02   Link #10
Fyria

Well in Akatsuki final plan is to destroy ALL ninja villages.

Konohana is threat and future rival when/if Akatsuki manages to create mercenary-ninja army.

They plan to destroy all ninja villages and gain all ninjas of world to under Akatsuki flag so Konohana is natural rival/thread what must be dealt sooner or later.

But in this phase I doubt that Akatsuki will plan any full-scale attack to Konohana before they have gained all Bijou's
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 15:10   Link #11
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davitz View Post
they have no real reason to attack konoha tho, so wot if they lose members, too pein the other members are probaly tools to make world domnation easier, sure he mite of had a bit of pity towards deidara but thats all.
well pein isnt the real leader of akatsuki, the real leader is tobi (tobi is said to be madara or something so that means he's from the leaf also it isnt too hard to imagine that madara had something to do with the fox attacking konoha or that madara might want the leaf destroyed for revenge or something so it isnt as unlikely as one might think that konoha would be their first target) they plan to unleash the monsters and start wars and stuff so that they can take on jobs that the ninja villages would do at a cheaper rate thus taking the villages source of income etc etc etc it just makes sense to me that akatsuki is going to attack the leaf simply because if they do we'll get to see everyone fight i mean at the current magna's speed it'd take 1,000 chapters before we resolve all the battles and potential battles x.x
Old 2007-09-13, 15:13   Link #12
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
First there's many strong ninja in the Naruto world. They will just keep getting new members if they feel that akatsuki is getting to low. 2 The akatsuki will never attack Konoha! Konoha is one of the main and biggest village. To do that will put their name out there and have other village know they exist. They do not want that, if anything they will kill off a few good ninjas. So they wont be so much of a problem.
there are plenty of relatively strong shinobi in the world but there arent that many S class ninjas just roaming around waiting to be recruited to akatsuki jeez... like i mention above they are gonna turn akatsuki into a mercinary group so they cant keep losing members then they wouldnt have the resources to carry out their plans( also kiriya notified i belive all of the villages about akatsuki so they alreafy know they exist)
Old 2007-09-13, 15:14   Link #13
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
Well in Akatsuki final plan is to destroy ALL ninja villages.

Konohana is threat and future rival when/if Akatsuki manages to create mercenary-ninja army.

They plan to destroy all ninja villages and gain all ninjas of world to under Akatsuki flag so Konohana is natural rival/thread what must be dealt sooner or later.

But in this phase I doubt that Akatsuki will plan any full-scale attack to Konohana before they have gained all Bijou's
I agree with you mostly but remember akatsuki only needs 2 or 3 more of the tailed beast then they would have gotten em' all
Old 2007-09-13, 16:32   Link #14
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
I agree with you mostly but remember akatsuki only needs 2 or 3 more of the tailed beast then they would have gotten em' all
its b4 the catch em all ^^ POKEMON!
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 18:37   Link #15
tatami
back in black

taking the whole konoha is a very hard task...
I dont say its impossible but to think that all akatsuki members defeated till now lost their battle to small groups...
to think that konoha is the most powerful of all villages its a hard task...yes akatsuki members are powerfull but its not wise to underestimate konoha.

fights like 1 on 1 or small groups are very different then taking a whole ninja village down...hokage,jounin,chuunin,anbu,root...a lot of people to deal with...and its always hard when it comes to 1 vs 15...

even godly like praised akatsuki members will have hard time against battle ready konoha ninja groups...

and in a battle like ths konoha will use their allies as sand and other countries...

akatsuki with their current members withouth the power of bijuu taking konoha out is impossible imo...

if they could, they would do it and if they could take konoha on their own they wouldnt need bijuu power to destroy other villages as they planned.yes they are powerfull but i dont think any akatsuki member would win against 5-10 konoha ninja on thier ground...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 18:49   Link #16
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
taking the whole konoha is a very hard task...
I dont say its impossible but to think that all akatsuki members defeated till now lost their battle to small groups...
to think that konoha is the most powerful of all villages its a hard task...yes akatsuki members are powerfull but its not wise to underestimate konoha.

fights like 1 on 1 or small groups are very different then taking a whole ninja village down...hokage,jounin,chuunin,anbu,root...a lot of people to deal with...and its always hard when it comes to 1 vs 15...

even godly like praised akatsuki members will have hard time against battle ready konoha ninja groups...

and in a battle like ths konoha will use their allies as sand and other countries...

akatsuki with their current members withouth the power of bijuu taking konoha out is impossible imo...

if they could, they would do it and if they could take konoha on their own they wouldnt need bijuu power to destroy other villages as they planned.yes they are powerfull but i dont think any akatsuki member would win against 5-10 konoha ninja on thier ground...
that's interesting but it isnt the case well atleast in my opinion i think it's safe to say that sasori and deidara were the only truely powerful akatsuki members that have died so far if deidara were still alive thered be no doubt that they can destroy konoha easily, i don't see why you think that konoha is the most powerful village, the leaf doesnt have anyone that's truely powerful, they have some powerful shinobi, I'd say that right now the rain village is the strongest village simply because they have pein ( he is a real powerful leader that can take out anyone in konoha) who does the leaf have? tsunade? whats she gonna do? get killed instantly yes thats right, umm the sand is hardly a dependable ally I mean the sand wouldve been taken over by just 2 members of akatsuki had that been their goal, deidara beat gaara down and its safe to say that between the 2 of em they couldve killed every single living person in the sand.The reason why they need the tailed beast is so that they can unleash them upon villages or places and then be hired to take the tailed beast out, they plan to take these kind of jobs at a cheaper rate then the ninja villages would so that they can essentially bankrupt them, they dont need the tailed beast cause they think that they couldnt take over villages themselves, I mean when you really think about theres no one in the leaf that can beat itachi so imagine the other 2 that may be stronger then itachi pein and tobi. Uh and i guess i might as well give people an example of what akatsuki could do to easily beat konoha erhem Kisame at 30% is able to create a lake so i assume that 100% of his power is enough to make an even bigger body of water and effectively flood the leaf village thus killing problably all of the non ninja residents then the ninjas will be confused as to whats going on so all the other members of akatsuki need to do is pick em off... uh ok im done and that makes sense to me in my brain x.x
Old 2007-09-13, 19:08   Link #17
tatami
back in black

i dont think it is the most powerfull village wasnt it stated in serie or its just my imagination?

what you are lacking is that you think konoha is what is given to us...you think konoha is only tsunade gai kakashi and the guys we know?no its not.

sand was suprise attacked and why it was so easy was thanks to sasoris spies.sand is a good ally as long as they send reinforcements. 30 of mid level ninja seems unusable but against itachi it will be a good decoy.

maybe there is no one to beat itachi on 1 on 1 but its not 1 on 1. to think that only kakashi and naruto co, take itachi clone easily its not to beat him against a large group of ninja.

i will write it again what you lack is that you only think through what you see.i am sure it was mentioned konoha was the most powerfull among other villages and things like sasori taking a whole village by himself is not a good measure stick.

all fights and wars differ in circumstances.deidara could blast 10km radius but that doesnt mean he can take konoha down by himself.he was able to do it but nearly asskicked by kakashi and co.

same goes for gai too. kisame may be a clone and at %30 chakra but that doesnt mean he can take on large group of konoha nin.

and tacticcally its a nightmare for akatsuki. konoha is a very big village that they can not fight as a group (akatsuki) cuz they will be a small target. and by themselves its even harder to deal with.

and what you said:

which i think is ridiculous they'd need 3 members tops to take over the leaf

is not logical that you dont have any facts but just opinions.

therefore this thread wont go any further than:
a)yes they can
b)no they wont

according to peoples own understanding of POWER which is something people think so shallow.

there are not enough facts to answer either way.
Old 2007-09-13, 19:19   Link #18
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think it is the most powerfull village wasnt it stated in serie or its just my imagination?

what you are lacking is that you think konoha is what is given to us...you think konoha is only tsunade gai kakashi and the guys we know?no its not.

sand was suprise attacked and why it was so easy was thanks to sasoris spies.sand is a good ally as long as they send reinforcements. 30 of mid level ninja seems unusable but against itachi it will be a good decoy.

maybe there is no one to beat itachi on 1 on 1 but its not 1 on 1. to think that only kakashi and naruto co, take itachi clone easily its not to beat him against a large group of ninja.

i will write it again what you lack is that you only think through what you see.i am sure it was mentioned konoha was the most powerfull among other villages and things like sasori taking a whole village by himself is not a good measure stick.

all fights and wars differ in circumstances.deidara could blast 10km radius but that doesnt mean he can take konoha down by himself.he was able to do it but nearly asskicked by kakashi and co.

same goes for gai too. kisame may be a clone and at %30 chakra but that doesnt mean he can take on large group of konoha nin.

and tacticcally its a nightmare for akatsuki. konoha is a very big village that they can not fight as a group (akatsuki) cuz they will be a small target. and by themselves its even harder to deal with.

and what you said:

which i think is ridiculous they'd need 3 members tops to take over the leaf

is not logical that you dont have any facts but just opinions.

therefore this thread wont go any further than:
a)yes they can
b)no they wont

according to peoples own understanding of POWER which is something people think so shallow.

there are not enough facts to answer either way.
: | i dont think it's ever been stated that konoha is the most powerful village but remember they lost most of their power after orochimaru and the sand invaded also i think you are severely over estimating leaf ninja's abilities first of all kakashi did not beat deidara ( deidara fought a kage, lost an arm, had low clay) and they still couldnt finish him, had deidara been at 100% he wouldve surely killed kakashi and naruto c-4 boom they're dead, also you like many many people underestimate Itachi he is a genjustu and ninjustu master didnt you see him kill the most powerful clan in the leaf with mere kunai knives also I am sure that we've yet to see his real power so i don't see what makes you think that 30 ninjas would even distract itachi, then that must make sasuke some sort of god because sasuke defeated an entire army of shinobis all by his lonesome and didnt even get a scratch, oh and deidara would destroy the leaf or wouldve all he needs to do is hop on a clay bird use c-3 and bye bye leaf and everyone in it, again theres no leaf shinobi that can deal with pein, itachi or tobi so even if they're seperated they wont for example anbu's i mean when have anbus done anything in the show they get killed is all and... yes all they need is 3 people 1) kisame (flood distraction pick off survivors) 2) itachi kunai long distance attacks to pick off survivors 3) pein sit there with some soda slurp the soda kill, tsunade,jiriya,kakashi,gai and then finish his soda
Old 2007-09-13, 19:30   Link #19
tatami
back in black

i wont deal with your fan-boy-based opinions sorry.

its not my problem that deidara wasnt prepared. at both fullstrenght deidara doesnt have a chance against MS and kakashi doesnt have a chance against c-4.

as i said all fights differ in circumstances so your fan boy logic is not something i want to deal with.

and still giving examples of what you have only seen. yes itachi is strong yes sasuke is god like to pwn some nameless ninja and so.but that doesnt mean thay can take over konoha by themselves. do you think itachi can survive against gai,kakashi,naruto,jiraiya and some of team 7 and 8 or 9 or whatever? i think not.even he does he will be done before his next fight.

and if i answer at your level how about this:

remaining akatsuki stand together and kakashi sends their A$$es into another dimention with his MS? now kakashi is god like hmm?

just think about CIRCUMSTANCES and meaning of POWER.

have a nice day
Old 2007-09-13, 19:35   Link #20
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

you must not watch the show if you think deidara would lose to kakashi : | i said 3 akatsuki members not just itachi ; D kakashi can send them to another demension huh in what reality, kakashi couldnt even beat kazuzu one on one man to man yeah you have a fine day yourself person yes i am a fan boy i am a fan of the series and i am a boy tiihii but youre not a fan boy or a fan girl nope of course not :@