AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2008-04-06, 19:11   Link #201
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
I have a question about Margery
first of all she's gotta be like whut 28-29?
Read the handful of posts above yours just a little more carefully. They've all been around for quite some time. They don't age, remember. Margery is dedicated to getting revenge on Silver, and you're mistaking her relationship with her subordinates for something else.
Old 2008-04-06, 20:09   Link #202
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Ok well she "appears' to be around 28-29. and I just ask because maybe she had a secret relationship lol.
i mean technically yuji is shana's subordinate.but they have Luv ahaha
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 03:16   Link #203
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Read the handful of posts above yours just a little more carefully. They've all been around for quite some time. They don't age, remember. Margery is dedicated to getting revenge on Silver, and you're mistaking her relationship with her subordinates for something else.
Hmm. So if Shana never age she never become a fine women and always will stay as a child...?
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 04:29   Link #204
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Can someone explain to me what exactly Margery's Purpose is. Like she keeps those 2 kids around...but I can't tell if she's good or bad...or what?
I know she's trying to get revenge on silver. but she seemed kinda like i dunno uncaring at first but now it seems like she is starting to care.....maybe not lol

and since I've only seen first season..someone told me hecate only appeared for like 5 min in second season. is this true?
Old 2008-04-07, 06:59   Link #205
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Can someone explain to me what exactly Margery's Purpose is. Like she keeps those 2 kids around...but I can't tell if she's good or bad...or what?
I know she's trying to get revenge on silver. but she seemed kinda like i dunno uncaring at first but now it seems like she is starting to care.....maybe not lol

and since I've only seen first season..someone told me hecate only appeared for like 5 min in second season. is this true?
You should watch the second season then, there's a lot of spoilers around here.
teelotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 08:49   Link #206
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
Hmm. So if Shana never age she never become a fine women and always will stay as a child...?
Physically, yes. Mentally and emotionally, she matures, just slowly. What can I say? LOLI FTW!
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 11:29   Link #207
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

how come she stays so young but people like margery look old. is that just how they are when their "born" or w/e
Old 2008-04-08, 11:41   Link #208
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Think their appearance reflects their age when they enter into a contract with a Lord.
Old 2008-04-11, 06:25   Link #209
BASS in SPACE

Hi i have some questions for novel readers. *SPOILERS FOR NON NOVEL READERS*

Spoiler for Spoilers for non novel readers:

Last edited by BASS in SPACE; 2008-04-11 at 07:48.
BASS in SPACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 14:19   Link #210
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
So, BM still follow Snake even after a 5000+ year absence (which I can't really see as being "Just As Planned"), and seem content to go along with his plans for world peace though domination.
WTF? Can you explain a little bit more of that.
Quote:
Maybe they're in it for the lulz, since kicking Flame Haze ass seems to be part of the equation... Since otherwise, they're already strong enough that they don't really have much to gain from peace, right?
I get the feeling after watching anime series (I cant read japanese ) that it might be so, that only Hecate is the person who knows the truth behind bringing back Snake. The other ones might belive he just going to make them even stronger and dominate the world.

Or they might just know it, as some people say in novel thread that Guze is more of like none material world. So Denizens start running over to earth to feel the material world and they liked it.

Spoiler for Or?:
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 15:21   Link #211
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

What's the name of Shana's trenchcoat?
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 05:21   Link #212
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
What's the name of Shana's trenchcoat?
Re-watched Season 1, Episode 4 for this, but "Yogasa".
Old 2008-04-15, 13:49   Link #213
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Re-watched Season 1, Episode 4 for this, but "Yogasa".
Is that the ecchi episode? Where Yuji asks Shana if she brought anything with her, like a change of clothes
Old 2008-04-16, 00:26   Link #214
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelotes View Post
Is that the ecchi episode? Where Yuji asks Shana if she brought anything with her, like a change of clothes
Rub-a-dub-dub. Three women in a tub. Oh... yes...

Joke I heard from a feminist comedian
Old 2008-04-16, 19:14   Link #215
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Rub-a-dub-dub. Three women in a tub. Oh... yes...

Joke I heard from a feminist comedian
Lol... that joke had me searching for the nursery rhyme, because I've never heard it before!

I kinda miss the random mild fanservice, or rather the relaxed atmosphere then that actually made the scene fit in. Guess the first meeting is always the most memorable? The absence of Shana-tan and worldwide melonpan shortage made me crave for her rudeness even more, as the plot gets even more uptight.

Hopefully, hopefully... there'll be an OVA of some sort. Have Shana gone to a beach before? I can't seem to recall, but I can already see it in my mind. (Yeah, probably because of this.)
Old 2008-04-16, 19:37   Link #216
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelotes View Post
Lol... that joke had me searching for the nursery rhyme, because I've never heard it before!

I kinda miss the random mild fanservice, or rather the relaxed atmosphere then that actually made the scene fit in. Guess the first meeting is always the most memorable? The absence of Shana-tan and worldwide melonpan shortage made me crave for her rudeness even more, as the plot gets even more uptight.

Hopefully, hopefully... there'll be an OVA of some sort. Have Shana gone to a beach before? I can't seem to recall, but I can already see it in my mind. (Yeah, probably because of this.)
Technically, yes she has. But as far as bikinis and beach balls and surfboards go, no she hasn't. Closest so far has been a water park.
Old 2008-04-21, 18:35   Link #217
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Was the gap between the first Sakai and Yuji actually sixteen years as indicated on the sub or were the two actually twins?
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 18:46   Link #218
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Was the gap between the first Sakai and Yuji actually sixteen years as indicated on the sub or were the two actually twins?
You misread the subs, probably. I don't remember how they put it. But since his twin did die 16 years ago, you could say that there's a 16 year gap.
Old 2008-04-22, 04:17   Link #219
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

That, or Chigusa had her first pregnancy really, really young. No wonder it didn't go well.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 10:53   Link #220
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
You misread the subs, probably. I don't remember how they put it. But since his twin did die 16 years ago, you could say that there's a 16 year gap.
I think Yuji's father said they didn't have another baby until 16 years later. Initially, I didn't know Yuji was born from a pair of twins, so it was confusing. Speaking of which, was Yuji being born as twins mentioned directly in the anime? I don't seem to recall...