AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-01, 22:54   Link #1001
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
So i started the game and had a few questions.

1) The steam release is the all-ages version right? Was the h-scenes just out rightly cut or some story elements were added to make up for those so it doesn't look weird? i think they added extra routes and scene from PS2 version but i need some confirmation.

2) Is there any kind of free movement (i.e. grinding and doing events whenever i want) similar to games like Kamidori or just follow the script (as that's what i have been doing till now)?

3) Is there any tips for the First Campaign Battle? The last team wrecks me with Firestorm spell. Satsuki's Ice Banish doesn't seem to stop the spells......maybe she needs to be higher than Level 4?

4) Is there any full or partial guides that i can use?

Thanks in advance.
1) only played the original and SE version. There should be extra scenes, but no extra routes.

2) No, there isn't any free movement to grind stuff, but this game isn't about grinding. It's more about strategy and using the right skill. Like the first boss using lvl 5-7 character to beat his lvl 15. Heck imo the first boss is the second hardest boss.

3) already answered by others. But you should always check what the skill does/ equip etc.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 02:57   Link #1002
Brandark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I did find an English version of a translation of a walkthrough a long time ago. I can send it by PM. It is way too big to post here.

From memory, doesn't Katima utterly wreck those clay giants once you do her route? Between Final Velocity and her ultimate attack which does % damage, Katima was the backbone of me getting through the game all those years ago.
Can you send it to me too?

Thanks in advance.
Brandark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 11:25   Link #1003
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
You should get energy leak I to Satsuki which is uh, I think the first relic you've obtained in the campaign.
Not sure about this, but most likely you will get it only if you take the southern city. If you go by the northern route you will get a different one (well if you take both as I did there is no problem).

Am I strange if I feel like punching the MC into his face? I can get him being indecisive, but the seigi baka is a bit...
Also, "Justice is on our side!" is a good call to soldiers before a battle but you really shouldn't decide whether you help them or not. There are as many justices as many there are sides in a conflict and if somebody uses this as a main point for you to fight on that person's side you should run away fast, they will lose in 3 (2, 1)
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 13:12   Link #1004
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

nah, you get energy leak before the end for the first mission. The first 3 relic you get is the same.
Old 2016-05-02, 19:18   Link #1005
Alexwuabu

Hey guys.. How do i access all them different routes? Im already at chapter 7? and ive yet to speak more to any of the girls than the little small talk at the festival which btw was like 3-4 chapters ago? keke Have i done something wrong? :c
Alexwuabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 19:28   Link #1006
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
nah, you get energy leak before the end for the first mission. The first 3 relic you get is the same.
No I'm pretty sure it's the first one since I remember that's the first skill I've ever teach to my character.

Anyway you can't really miss it lol

Quote:
I can get him being indecisive
He's not indecisive, it's just he's really...uh, slow especially in romance department.

Quote:
Hey guys.. How do i access all them different routes? Im already at chapter 7? and ive yet to speak more to any of the girls than the little small talk at the festival which btw was like 3-4 chapters ago? keke Have i done something wrong? :c
Pick all their character choice, get Nozomu in party with the girl you like and kill those heart enemies?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 21:33   Link #1007
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexwuabu View Post
The routes aren't really all that different from each other in my experience. I've only cleared 2 and a half so far, but generally not much changes - there's a scene at the Festival, and then one mission later on is dependent on who's route you are in (each heroine has a different route), and then the last mission will change a bit depending on who's route you're in as well.

I imagine Narukana route is a bit more divergent than the others, but as I've never played it, I have no idea if that's actually the case.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 22:53   Link #1008
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexwuabu View Post
I thing is sure, you can't save load to get different routes, you really need to play through the whole game for each route. Like Von Himmel said choices and heart battles matter, but the most important is have Nozomu paired with the girl in the same team. Since each victorious battle adds one point to their route. So even you messed up the choices and ignore the heart battles, you still can get that girl's route since you paired her with Nozomu from the start of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
No I'm pretty sure it's the first one since I remember that's the first skill I've ever teach to my character.
It's the same one, since you can chose to give it to different person and they get the same skill no matter which order you give. It the same with all other relics. Each relic gives a fixed skill to a character.
Old 2016-05-03, 09:31   Link #1009
bones

Was wondering why Tokimi never tries to talk to Euphoria and found out Tokimi is still angry over something Euphoria said to her. That oba-san must have really stung lol
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-03, 23:32   Link #1010
amc9988

I am kinda confuse with this series, I played Aselia the eternal, and currently playing seinarukana. But where did everyone get extra information regarding the other eternal, what they are doing, euphie's story? Is there some kind of short story somewhere in a different form of media?

Also, I saw Helion the dark spirit as an eternal (I think) in a youtube video about some OST, since when and how did she become an eternal? Is it in a game?
amc9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-03, 23:42   Link #1011
Dragon_Slayer_X

Thanks for the answers. I was confused at the start but now i got a hang of it. It's actually great that the battles need strategies and the right skills instead of brute force method. I managed to finish till the Evolia battle in Chapter 4. Ice Arrow and Banish 2 is quite a deadly combo against the recurring boss.

Anyway can someone please tell me how many routes are there? Thanks in advance.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 04:32   Link #1012
bones

Is the rank of an eternity sword absolute? I mean can a rank two sword become stronger than a rank one sword. The way Narukana goes on about being a rank one it sure feels like that.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 07:54   Link #1013
korinojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Is the rank of an eternity sword absolute? I mean can a rank two sword become stronger than a rank one sword. The way Narukana goes on about being a rank one it sure feels like that.
As far as I can remember, It is absolute and the ranking is as follow
0>1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8>9

With anyone who owns a Eternity Sword with rank larger than 3 is an Eternal.
korinojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 08:28   Link #1014
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Yes it is absolute....

Rank is a factor of how close they are generation wise from the original Cosmic Balancer Swords
Old 2016-05-04, 08:30   Link #1015
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

While the rank is absolute, there is also the factor of the sync between the wielder and the sword. The famous example is Aselia. Her Eien is only rank 3, but their sync rate is so good that they fight on par with someone with rank 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Thanks for the answers. I was confused at the start but now i got a hang of it. It's actually great that the battles need strategies and the right skills instead of brute force method. I managed to finish till the Evolia battle in Chapter 4. Ice Arrow and Banish 2 is quite a deadly combo against the recurring boss.

Anyway can someone please tell me how many routes are there? Thanks in advance.
6 routes
Old 2016-05-04, 08:34   Link #1016
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That's still not actual rank though.

The rank is not based on combat ability but simple generation gap from the source.

And while synch efficiency is a large factor of Eternal or any Shinken user's combat ability, using Aselia as an example is well.....overkill
Old 2016-05-04, 19:12   Link #1017
prpa

Quote:
I did find an English version of a translation of a walkthrough a long time ago. I can send it by PM. It is way too big to post here.

From memory, doesn't Katima utterly wreck those clay giants once you do her route? Between Final Velocity and her ultimate attack which does % damage, Katima was the backbone of me getting through the game all those years ago.
Sorry, can you send it to me to.
prpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 20:59   Link #1018
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:

Yah, I m gonna need to take a look at that guide please. Thanks.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 23:13   Link #1019
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I guess I should say I'm disappointed with the translation in many places. I expected that, but it still bugs me a lot. Changing Dawn to Aurora and localizing Murakumo and Yuu-kun/Yuukyuu irks me like crazy. 理想幹 to Sephirot makes no sense and doesn't fit into the tree motif for me. Thalia and Sor's tsundere interactions are more crass and vulgar than they ought to be. A lot of dialogues are a bit too liberal, lacking the finer subtlety of eastern writing to reflect character personalities. I could go on. ^

I think a number of things need correcting if a wiki were to be made.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 01:09   Link #1020
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
While I agree with basically...everything you said, I don't think it's fair to criticize the translation for the subtle character nuances not coming across in English. As a translator myself, its virtually impossible to get across all the nuances that Japanese is capable of expressing in English without making them wildly overexaggerated (and thus, wildly out of character).

That being said, Aurora seemed like a silly choice. Why would his sword be named after another god when...he himself...is a god...and some of the characters certainly seem more 'rude' than I think they were intended to be portrayed.

Also I can't help but sigh every time a script function pops up in the dialogue lol.

I haven't gotten far enough to meet Euphie/Narukana yet, so now I'm terrified of what those sword names could be localized to...
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel