Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:26   Link #6983
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
oh god his chest, well lts hope they can bring him around
Did you read Needless 1.5, shadowii? He's the gatekeeper of the City, and this isn't any good. Oh, damn, I'm so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-06-21 at 10:40.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:31   Link #6984
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Did you read Needless 1.5, shadowii? He's the gatekeeper of the City, and this isn't any good. Oh, damn, I'm so
i think we've all learned in this manga not to assume we understand how the story will go (our prediction sucess rate is at 18% if that)

i have no doubt that this is teruyama in 1.5 but who knows the circumstance of him being their?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:34   Link #6985
Homura7

Quote:
i think we've all learned in this manga not to assume we understand how the story will go (our prediction sucess rate is at 18% if that)

i have no doubt that this is teruyama in 1.5 but who knows the circumstance of him being their?
Yeah, you're right. Eventually I'm going to stop reading the previews, because it takes part of the excitement and the anxiety each chapter delivers.

Speaking of which, it's time we make a list of our miscalculations in the plot

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-06-21 at 11:19.
Old 2011-06-21, 13:27   Link #6986
Avvesione

Quote:
Speaking of which, it's time we make a list of our miscalculations in the plot
I'm sure all my miscalculations would total over 10,000 words...

Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-21, 16:22   Link #6987
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I'm sure all my miscalculations would total over 10,000 words...

Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 16:48   Link #6988
shadowii

oh ya mio left.............wwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh (mio chan)
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 17:54   Link #6989
Homura7

Two days since the chapter got released, we can stop using spoiler tags now.

Quote:
oh ya mio left.............wwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh (mio chan)
Yeah, sad she had to leave. Unfortunately and unless she somehow figures, I don't see Mio (Setsuna and Kuchinashi) heading to City.
Old 2011-06-21, 19:52   Link #6990
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
With Teruyama... I'm thinking he's pulling a "keeps your friends close, but your enemies even closer" thing, which someone I think already mentioned. After all, he still considers himself Blade's rival... and with this, he might be thinking he's now a step closer to Arclight than Blade is. So, he defeats Blade and co., pretty much becomes a complete scumbag to our eyes, and all the while, he's gaining Arclight's trust, moving closer to to his inner circle, and now has that powerup that might just put him on the same level as the "Four" Strongest

Or at least, that's my thinking... and when it comes to Cruz, I honestly can't even begin to guess what'll happen to him.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 21:03   Link #6991
Skieth

Quote:
Two days since the chapter got released, we can stop using spoiler tags now.

Yeah, sad she had to leave. Unfortunately and unless she somehow figures, I don't see Mio (Setsuna and Kuchinashi) heading to City.
If this truly is the last arc before the switch to Needless 2, I don't see how Mio, Setsuna, and Kuchinashi could not be in it. Their going to make an appearance at some point, it might not be till the very end of the arc to perhaps save Cruz from the backlash of what happens, but they'll show up.

If Cruz misses Disk like I think he will, he may very well find some trouble of his own, and who would be left to save him?
Old 2011-06-21, 22:49   Link #6992
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
If Cruz misses Disk like I think he will, he may very well find some trouble of his own, and who would be left to save him?
I think it's about time Cruz will be able to save himself. He's certainly has the brains to outsmart anyone and now he has the confidence to act. I'm sure we'll see him do something above and beyond this arc that might even save one of his friends.
Old 2011-06-22, 01:03   Link #6993
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I think it's about time Cruz will be able to save himself. He's certainly has the brains to outsmart anyone and now he has the confidence to act. I'm sure we'll see him do something above and beyond this arc that might even save one of his friends.
Cruz has come along way, he's certainly gained courage, but confidence......he's not there yet. If he had confidence in himself, he wouldn't have been moping about in this chapter about how he's a "burden" to blade and the others, and how he's "truly needless." He still hasn't realized his own self-worth, and how vital to the survival of the others he's been over the course of the series.
Old 2011-06-22, 05:45   Link #6994
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

where the raw? no one sent me a link this month
Old 2011-06-23, 01:28   Link #6995
Avvesione

You know, I wonder how much more we'll see Disk fight. I could see the fight already being over when Cruz arrives (if he does go there but that'd make sense since she's on the other side of the gate). I wonder what Disk and Cruz would do together thereafter.

Also, if all Cruz needed was his Killer Girls ID to get through the gatekeepers, I wonder if he could've done that at any other gate in Blackspot at any time since he got it. I wonder how long he'll keep that card with him since it protects him from virtually everyone who isn't Arclight, Riru, Saten, or Aruka (Saten seems to think that Ishiyama doesn't know who Yamada is).
Old 2011-06-23, 03:54   Link #6996
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i just hope they dont kill off everyone to make way for the needless zero arc that would suck big time!!

AND BRING BACK MIO!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-06-25, 01:40   Link #6997
dandan550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
With Teruyama... I'm thinking he's pulling a "keeps your friends close, but your enemies even closer" thing, which someone I think already mentioned. After all, he still considers himself Blade's rival... and with this, he might be thinking he's now a step closer to Arclight than Blade is. So, he defeats Blade and co., pretty much becomes a complete scumbag to our eyes, and all the while, he's gaining Arclight's trust, moving closer to to his inner circle, and now has that powerup that might just put him on the same level as the "Four" Strongest

Or at least, that's my thinking... and when it comes to Cruz, I honestly can't even begin to guess what'll happen to him.
I think the same. Since he was insulted so far for having such a weak power. And also he still wants to defeat Arclight for killing his comrades.
dandan550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 02:21   Link #6998
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
I think the same. Since he was insulted so far for having such a weak power. And also he still wants to defeat Arclight for killing his comrades.
Although this is his motivation, he continues to be a selfish idiot in my eyes.
So to get power and gain the trust of his target and nemesis he goin to kill his current fellows who have proven to be true friends?
Wow its perfect logic, I am sure that this will make proud his fallen comrades.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 06:28   Link #6999
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

just dont forget this is needless we''re talking about here, next chapter he''ll probally be on their side again
Old 2011-06-25, 07:54   Link #7000
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
just dont forget this is needless we''re talking about here, next chapter he''ll probally be on their side again
I pretty much doubt that. He went to them with killing intention, and Magin's words more or less resume everything. Teruyama sold himself in order to gain the power he always desired for.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen