AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-03-18, 23:24   Link #22861
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

He should've at least given a simple "DIE!" command to Ougi, Todou and the rest, he'd probably get mowed down by the knightmares but at least he'd take those trecherous bastards down with him.
Old 2010-03-19, 02:01   Link #22862
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
He should've at least given a simple "DIE!" command to Ougi, Todou and the rest, he'd probably get mowed down by the knightmares but at least he'd take those trecherous bastards down with him.
or kill Schneizel then yourselves.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 02:35   Link #22863
Betteroffer

Or...

Lelouch: "Dammit guys, can't we <Geass flashes> sit down and talk this out like reasonable adults*?!"

Ohgi: "No, you- <Geass takes hold> ...yeah I suppose we could, and we would be colossal pricks for just up and shooting Kallen. Hey, you guys in the knightmares, hold off for a bit."

* Okay reasonable adults and an egomaniacal bipolar narcissist with sociopathic tendancies, but still...
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 07:40   Link #22864
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
* Okay reasonable adults and an egomaniacal bipolar narcissist with sociopathic tendancies, but still...
Where did Yagami Light come from? O_O

...Couldn't help it. xD
Old 2010-03-19, 09:05   Link #22865
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I guess the idea is that Lelouch was a guy who greatly cared about his own life, and as such, one would expect him to fight for it to the bitter end regardless of the odds. Instead he throws out any chance of his own survival in order to guarantee Kallen's when he could have considered taking her as a hostage or human shield. The BK were fine with gunning her down if she was Geassed, but if they thought she wasn't and was a hostage then they might be a little more hesitant. One expects the "villain" to "plead for his wretched existence" when called out, not deliver a Facing The Bullets One Liner to protect someone, who of all people wouldn't mind dying with him or for him.

As well, his efforts also protected her reputation similar to what he does in ZR, as making her walk away from him would be safer for her future than him surrendering and them locking them both up when she tries to defend him, though they might have just shot them both there anyway. Perhaps it could be said that he planned to go out in a way that both saved her life, and actually gave her a future, rather than seeing her locked up in a cell as his suspected accomplice or a mind controlled servant who might try to avenge him.
Pegged. Kudos and all that. :3 That made more sense then most of mine, I guess.. xD

Lelouch thread. Home to Kalulu, Gawain and Shinkiro and... Yagami Light?

>x3 lol, I gotta thank Nobodyman9 for saying something similiar in the Kallen thread. ;D lol
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 09:33   Link #22866
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Where did Yagami Light come from? O_O

...Couldn't help it. xD
Well Light's mommy and daddy loved each other very much, so one night they did a special hug...

...and then they had sex.

Actually, I stole that quote from a psychological profile given to Daffy Duck from the new Duck Dodgers cartoon...

Oh dear God...Now I can't stop imagining Daffy as Lelouch, complete with a Geass eye, cross-legged seating posture, and fingers holding up the side of his head in a Slouch of Evil...and Bugs Bunny as Suzaku...

Yosemite Sam as Charles...

...Please...stop me...
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 21:06   Link #22867
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Kallen looks good in that special corps pilot suit lol. Is that part of a bigger pic Arbitres?
Old 2010-03-19, 21:17   Link #22868
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Kallen looks good in that special corps pilot suit lol. Is that part of a bigger pic Arbitres?
yeah last post on page 792 in the image thread and yeah I think she looks good in it too ^-^

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 05:52   Link #22869
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Well Light's mommy and daddy loved each other very much, so one night they did a special hug...

...and then they had sex.

Actually, I stole that quote from a psychological profile given to Daffy Duck from the new Duck Dodgers cartoon...

Oh dear God...Now I can't stop imagining Daffy as Lelouch, complete with a Geass eye, cross-legged seating posture, and fingers holding up the side of his head in a Slouch of Evil...and Bugs Bunny as Suzaku...

Yosemite Sam as Charles...

...Please...stop me...
Wh..what? XD

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 07:51   Link #22870
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
...Please...stop me...
I would, but... too amusing. xD
Go on!
Old 2010-03-20, 08:54   Link #22871
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Roloko-chan has it, ask her. <3 the Devicer suit. The picture also proves Kallen and Lelouch can look good in ANYTHING.

I like the SDTC/SDEEC uniform wear. Kallen looks superb, though I would've preferred a red-colored devicer suit, but this is as good as i'm going to get. xD

I'm with Clovis fangirl no.1, keep going. Fitting Lelouch as daffy Duck... Priceless xD!

Still... More Kallen plz! x3 this is where we talk about Kallen, Kalulu and choteshire sauce! LIVE WITH IT!
Old 2010-03-21, 11:04   Link #22872
Paladinoras
Pancakes

My god, what is this SDTC, SDEEC thing??

AM I SO UN-UPDATED ON KALLEN STUFF???

ZOMGGGG

Old 2010-03-21, 11:19   Link #22873
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

SDTC = Special Dispatch Technical Corps / SDEEC = Special Disptach Envoy Engineering Corps.

You know, Lloyd's irregular unit that built Lancelot? Funded by Prince Schneizel El Britannia?

Yeah, that one. It's my current avi. Lelouch is in Suzaku's uniform wear for the SDTC/SDEEC, While Kallen is in... Well -- Cecille's devicer suit. (Remember Black Rebellion? Yeah, that Cecille.)

Chill, Paladinoras. You are no less un-dated to Kallen stuff then me-- ahh hell, you should really start getting more informed. !
Old 2010-03-21, 11:39   Link #22874
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Oh, that's all?

K

Meh, right now, I am obsessed with so many things that my dearest queen has fallen slightly below my priority list unfortunately.

Old 2010-03-21, 11:57   Link #22875
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

For shame! You and your descendants are exiled from this beautiful and fertile thread!... J/k

it's cool, Paladinoras. xD Life isn't all fun and anime/manga. If it was, i'd already have real-life, real-functioning Vincent D:

It isn't a requirement to do -just- Code Geass. It's just... Some of us will stop talking to you if that's the case XD

Real life > Kallen > Code Geass > Other anime > Mass Effect 2.

Thats how it works for me at the moment, things change... Like fandom of Kallen! don't be ashamed, accept the change!.... Long as you love and fandom over her ^_^;

I got nothin' better to do, unfortunately. College is slowly happening... xD Chill, bud. Kallen will always remain in your heart. Whether you know it or not.
Old 2010-03-21, 12:31   Link #22876
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
how did you get that one ?
ME2 can kick most anime's asses and eat them for breakfast
if kallen and the guren weren't in it, i'd include code geass in that list
Old 2010-03-21, 14:18   Link #22877
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Your probably right, Blade. ME could probably cut through most anime like butter. I agree then, that ME should go after Code Geass, making Other Anime fourth instead of third.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention? Well, Code Geass is cool because of big mechs and big explosions... Plus, it has Kallen in it. So it has to be good!...

Kallen focuses on melee, which is why I like her. She brings the fight to them. She doesn't slow down or attack meaningless, It's like a artform when she does it. I doubt anyone else could actually successfully do it without losing momentum.

The two times I saw her lose was against Lancelot during the Black Rebellion, and over the pacific when she was falling. I consider the final fight between her and Suzaku a victory for her. Guren survived, Albion didn't -- even though it was technically superior then Guren SEITEN.

It's a matter of opinion, but I'd do a double check of the Guren before fighting it. That arm does NOT look friendly in the slightest. But it is the coolest asset outside the head and body specifics. SEITEN was like a "In joo face!" moment, then again... When Guren is involved - how is itn't a 'in joo face'?

.... I'll shut up now.
Old 2010-03-21, 15:23   Link #22878
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
For shame! You and your descendants are exiled from this beautiful and fertile thread!... J/k

it's cool, Paladinoras. xD Life isn't all fun and anime/manga. If it was, i'd already have real-life, real-functioning Vincent D:

It isn't a requirement to do -just- Code Geass. It's just... Some of us will stop talking to you if that's the case XD

Thats how it works for me at the moment, things change... Like fandom of Kallen! don't be ashamed, accept the change!.... Long as you love and fandom over her ^_^;

I got nothin' better to do, unfortunately. College is slowly happening... xD Chill, bud. Kallen will always remain in your heart. Whether you know it or not.
Say what?

Not in a universe where Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Macross, Hayao Miyazaki and Satoshi Kon exist.

The show jumped the shark the moment Lelouch's geass went haywire you know when.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 17:34   Link #22879
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Wrong topic? :/
Old 2010-03-22, 08:35   Link #22880
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Wh-what??

GET UPDATED??!!!

Trying to, but this thread moves on too fast. XDDD