AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 13:02   Link #10081
Aquaman OS

He outright said this ep he's done trusting anybody. Though once he gets his wake up call when his world comes crashing down he might change his tune.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:03   Link #10082
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Which is strange that he still wants to save her next ep since he's apparantly forsaken all friendship trust in other people and everything else good. I figured he'd just forget about her since he hates the world so much.
Then you figured wrong.

With the way 17 ended I'm thinking the beginning of next episode should be a slaughter of the Britannian troops until Suzaku shows up, battle for awhile, then live geass Suzaku drops the bomb and everything just goes to hell.

I might just put that preview line in my favorite quotes.

"I'll destroy you and show you true despair."
Old 2008-08-03, 13:03   Link #10083
Narona
Emotionless White Face

When lelouch said something about C.C. it never is a good thing, when he said something about Kallen. It means inevitably something. That's what some people try to said or I misunderstood it completely?

I will say that it doesn't mean anything. except that he just will try to free her since he said he will do it when she was captured.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:03   Link #10084
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
He outright said this ep he's done trusting anybody. Though once he gets his wake up call when his world comes crashing down he might change his tune.
That is BS. He's never going to lose faith in Nunnally no matter what.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:08   Link #10085
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
When lelouch said something about C.C. it never is a good thing, when he said something about Kallen. It means inevitably something. That's what some people try to said or I misunderstood it completely?

I will say that it doesn't mean anything. except that he just will try to free her since he said he will do it when she was captured.
Way to generalize? I am not trying to be rude but your first part seems very defensive. All i Think people are saying is that "Hey he is still thinking about Kallen" What so wrong about that?
Old 2008-08-03, 13:08   Link #10086
Var
Banned

Quote:

Why must a band-aid mean more than... a band-aid? Everyone sees what they want to see, rarely what is actually there.

In the preview, simply, Lelouch is quite adamant and talks about rescuing/saving/protecting Nunally and Kallen.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:09   Link #10087
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
That is BS. He's never going to lose faith in Nunnally no matter what.
He already has since he clearly doesn't believe she can change the world her way. Otherwise why is he back to trying to destroy Britannia again even though Nunnally said she didn't support him.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:15   Link #10088
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Way to generalize? I am not trying to be rude but your first part seems very defensive. All i Think people are saying is that "Hey he is still thinking about Kallen" What so wrong about that?
Be rude when it's necessary.

But I still think that many people deny what can be good about C.C.. Even the band aid thing. While they see many things as important when it's about Kallen. But if one is meaningless, the others are meaningless too in my opinion

Sorry if i am wrong.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:15   Link #10089
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
First he didn't want his father to fight so he kills him and stages it like a suicide.
Actually, it was the adults that did the second part. Suzaku only killed the man.

Quote:
Someone get this boy a freakin' stress ball!!! That or Gino needs to take him out and get him laid.

Well, it's nice to know that in his rage Kallen is still up there in his mind with Nunnally. I honestly would of thought that in his rage over Suzaku's betrayal he'd be to blind to think that deeply.
Suzaku needs a bit more than a good romp in the garden of delights to straighten him out. A few million deaths ought to do it.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:15   Link #10090
zalem

Quote:
Considering all that's happen I see little reason for him to trust anyone. And his world crashing down around him will only strengthen that belief probably. Nunnally might be the only one that can bring him away from the dark path he has chosen. Maybe Kallen too. Only problem is with Freya's use Lelouch will probably think Nunnally is dead, which is really bad. Nunnally is the only thing that keeps him in check. Hopefully she will turn up again soon.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:16   Link #10091
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
He already has since he clearly doesn't believe she can change the world her way. Otherwise why is he back to trying to destroy Britannia again even though Nunnally said she didn't support him.
Because he knows better. Nunnally is naive, as is Suzaku. They simply can't see it. Their ways won't change the world. This battle, on the other hand, will change the course of history depending on the outcome.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:18   Link #10092
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
This episode kind of shows me something about Suzaku's character. Mainly, WHAT THE HELL is with this boy's confrontational issues. First he didn't want his father to fight so he kills him and stages it like a suicide. He doesn't want people to die so he joins the Britannian ARMY. He wants information. So rather then going to the group of people spying on Lelouch 24 hours in the day he attempts to use a powerful, dangerous psychotropic on Kallen. Now, his meeting with Lelouch met in a misunderstanding so now he sees his only way to fix things is to KILL Lelouch with Freya and anyone else in the surrounding area??
Someone get this boy a freakin' stress ball!!! That or Gino needs to take him out and get him laid.

Suzaku has came to the point that he doubts if his choices are right... Since the last chap we saw that, he´s getting more conflicted with himself... I suppose this will make him change sides... The nuke will the one to fuel this change completely... He wasn´t too happy about Kanon following him... (well thats what I thought since I just saw the RAW and the bit of japanese I can understand)
Old 2008-08-03, 13:26   Link #10093
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Because he knows better. Nunnally is naive, as is Suzaku. They simply can't see it. Their ways won't change the world. This battle, on the other hand, will change the course of history depending on the outcome.
That may be true but it also shows he doesn't believe in her if he thinks she's foolishly naive like that.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:31   Link #10094
mayumi

Quote:

thats what it seems like on this forum. next 2 episodes seem to focus on the kallen part of the spoilers about how lelouch will tell her a "lie" again like he did suzaku, nunnally and the others but she sticks by him and he reveals his true feelings so it must be romantic, right? it all goes along with the korean spoilers.

but when it comes to cc's bandage its usually, its just a bandaid and the spoiler about lelouch asking her to stay by his side/feeling responsible for her memory loss/gives her a ring, well the spoiler provider was just mistaken in the case of CC. he was obviously only mistook a ring for a bandaid.

the way i see it the spoilers were written in a sequence, next up is susaku vs leouch, kallen, the bomb, missing nunnaly, rolo dies and then lastly cc will remain by lelouch's side cause he asks her to. whether its romantic or not, its not important, the thing is lelouch wants even a memoryless CC to stay by his side. lets wait and see what happens. i definetely thing kallen and lelouch will get their development in the next 2 episodes but then later so will CC and lelouch, so whats wrong with that?

the anime isn't over and we don't know the spoiler from episode 20ish to the end. there is nothing concrete about the pairings until the end of the anime, even then there is a possibility no pairing will happen.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:32   Link #10095
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
thats what it seems like on this forum. next 2 episodes seem to focus on the kallen part of the spoilers about how lelouch will tell her a "lie" again like he did suzaku, nunnally and the others but she sticks by him and he reveals his true feelings so it must be romantic, right? it all goes along with the korean spoilers.

but when it comes to cc's bandage its usually, its just a bandaid and the spoiler about lelcouch asking her to stay by his side/feeling responsible for her memory loss/gives her a ring, well the spoiler provider was just mistaken in the case of CC. he was obviously only mistook a ring for a bandaid.

the way i see it the spoilers were written in a sequence, next up is susaku vs leouch, kallen, the bomb, missing nunnaly, rolo dies and then lastly cc will remain by lelouch's side cause he asks her to. whether its romantic or not, its not important, the thing is lelouch wants even a memoryless CC to stay by his side. lets wait and see what happens. i definetely thing kallen and lelouch will get their development in the next 2 episodes but then later so will CC and lelouch, so whats wrong with that?

the anime isn't over and we don't know the spoiler from episode 20ish to the end. there is nothing concrete about the pairings until the end of the anime, even then there is a possibility no pairing will happen.
rolo dies in ep 19 or at most 20
not 18
Old 2008-08-03, 13:36   Link #10096
Diedrupo

Quote:
This episode kind of shows me something about Suzaku's character. Mainly, WHAT THE HELL is with this boy's confrontational issues. First he didn't want his father to fight so he kills him and stages it like a suicide.
He killed his father to end a war that would have resulted in Japan's complete annihiliation. His father wasn't a good person, the novels depicted him as cruel and evil.

Quote:
He doesn't want people to die so he joins the Britannian ARMY.
Actually I think the latest ep implied he wanted to die to atone for killing his father, and he joined the army for that reason.

Quote:
He wants information. So rather then going to the group of people spying on Lelouch 24 hours in the day he attempts to use a powerful, dangerous psychotropic on Kallen.
So he made a mistake, big whoop?

Quote:
Now, his meeting with Lelouch met in a misunderstanding so now he sees his only way to fix things is to KILL Lelouch with Freya and anyone else in the surrounding area??
Do you think he WANTS to do that? He is being forced to do it.

Quote:
Haha fine, i'll agree to that.

Quote:
Well, it's nice to know that in his rage Kallen is still up there in his mind with Nunnally. I honestly would of thought that in his rage over Suzaku's betrayal he'd be to blind to think that deeply.
Where did it imply Kallen is still on his mind? At this point he is concerned about rescuing Nunnally, although I'm sure if he saw Kallen he'd get her too.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:37   Link #10097
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

So let's count the death flags for the next two eps:

- Luciano ( is the one who will catch the Shinkirou, with the Guren approaching, a good death flag IMHO)

- Guilford ( Preview showed him being in the middle of the battle, as well as in the middle of Tokyo...)

- Sayoko (Is in Tokyo, too, invading the place where Nunnally is located; believing the Korean blog Nunnally's survival is unknown and Sayoko isn't mentioned with the people who are on Lelouch's side after ep 19/20...so well, doesn't look too good)

- Asahina (the one who is mistrusting Zero the most; Korean blog says he dies so- bye?)

- Nunnally (obvious reasons; I hope that her plot-shield is strong enough)

- Tamaki (is in Tokyo; doesn't look too happy in the preview)

- Rolo (Korean blog says he dies, keywords of ep 19 aren't helping either; I guess at the end of ep 19 it's time)

someone missing? (except for grunts/civilians who will get to know Freya)
Old 2008-08-03, 13:38   Link #10098
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, Diedrupo, call me wrong if you will, but from what I've gathered, Suzaku seems very willing to use the Freya after words from Kanon and Schneizel.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:39   Link #10099
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
)- Tamaki (is in Tokyo; doesn't look too happy in the preview)
According to the spoilers, Tamaki will live long enough to betray Zero though...
Old 2008-08-03, 13:39   Link #10100
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
He killed his father to end a war that would have
Where did it imply Kallen is still on his mind? At this point he is concerned about rescuing Nunnally, although I'm sure if he saw Kallen he'd get her too.
He said something like "I'll save Kallen" in the extended preview

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories