AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-24, 06:42   Link #41
Aqua Knight

Is it true that next episode is animated by the man who did episode 166 Grimmjow vs Ichigo?
Old 2009-06-24, 06:53   Link #42
helicopter32
Vizard Shinigami

well Idk yet but still... im finding out
Old 2009-06-24, 07:07   Link #43
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Is it true that next episode is animated by the man who did episode 166 Grimmjow vs Ichigo?
He's the same animation director, yes (he doesn't animate the entire episode all by himself). Which means you can expect a really good episode, but not necessarily as good as grimmjow vs ichigo.
Old 2009-06-24, 07:33   Link #44
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
He's the same animation director, yes (he doesn't animate the entire episode all by himself). Which means you can expect a really good episode, but not necessarily as good as grimmjow vs ichigo.
Seriously? YAY!
Next episode surely deserves good animation
Old 2009-06-24, 08:30   Link #45
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
is there some sort of schedule or order that animators go in?
Old 2009-06-24, 09:28   Link #46
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I think it more depends on how epic some chapters and scenes were in manga.
Old 2009-06-24, 09:41   Link #47
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

@ Monir...as far as dust/smoke in the air whilst sliding and such....their spiritual pressure causes evaporation of water when they stop, it takes spiritual energy to fly through the sky and stop quickly or make fast maneuvers and that is why you see "smoke" it is just water vapor like mist...like a planes contrail as it travels through the sky.
Old 2009-06-24, 10:25   Link #48
bsdemigod

Wink Power Level

Hi all! I'm new to the forum but I needed to make a point about the power level of Allon. A lot of people seem to be doing fantastic Dragonball power level math but I really think you are over-thinking this. Yes 3 fraccion at power level 1000 equals 3000 but only the left arm used, etc..... The problem here is that you are trying to apply pseudo real world math on what is simple a work of fiction. It can't be done. If you look at it for what it is though a work of fiction then you see how Allon can easily be so strong. A good character (not that I claim that Allon is very deeply portrayed what with him being a mute and appearing in only one episode and all) is a character with balance. Most characters in Bleach have this and that is why we love it.

Ichigo:
Strength: Amazing resolve and determination, friends are loyal to a fault
Balance: Relative noob to soul society and has no real form of kido
Soifon :
Strength: Bankai kills in two hits (and is fast enough to do this without trouble)
Balance: Personal code is to not interfere with others fights
You can come up with hundreds of these examples if you wish but for Allon
Strength: Strength... duh
Balance: Not bound to listening to commands from the fraccion, kind of dumb
If you balance out his strength with his drawbacks you get a good (read entertaining) piece of fiction.
Old 2009-06-24, 11:03   Link #49
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Thank the fucking lord.
Old 2009-06-24, 11:17   Link #50
lequory
People hate good theories

let me help all the nay-sayers of the censorship out. Bleach has uncut DVD's available. The scenes that we see when they are aired are extra and the real scene is on the DVD's. I know this won't stop the bitching about the censorship but I thought that I'd put it out there for info purposes.
Old 2009-06-24, 11:42   Link #51
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yes, there is. Check this thread (it's a link to another forum, I hope it's not against the rules or something).
Old 2009-06-24, 16:23   Link #52
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
let me help all the nay-sayers of the censorship out. Bleach has uncut DVD's available. The scenes that we see when they are aired are extra and the real scene is on the DVD's. I know this won't stop the bitching about the censorship but I thought that I'd put it out there for info purposes.
It's funny that the dub airs Bleach uncut already. Though you'd have to wait till the dub gets to this part -_-
Old 2009-06-24, 17:57   Link #53
DarkHollowIchigo

So.....what at what level/stage is this Allon anyway?
Old 2009-06-24, 19:27   Link #54
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
So.....what at what level/stage is this Allon anyway?
no such thing as "power levels" in bleach. that was just an example to help explain how allon being powerful could make sense.
Old 2009-06-24, 22:23   Link #55
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Yeah, I think some may be getting a wrong impression about the Vice Captains, Captains and Allons/Fraccions/Espada power levels compared to Yamajii so to speak...Yamajii is on a whole nother level my friends...be very aware of that...you don't get to be numero uno in SS by being weak. And he has been Captain Commander for a long long long long long time. I do not read the manga, but his entrance at the end of this ep is more than enough to let me know Allon is vennison for the next Mens Association meeting. Nuff said.
Old 2009-06-25, 00:49   Link #56
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It's funny that the dub airs Bleach uncut already. Though you'd have to wait till the dub gets to this part -_-
heh...like when we see Aizen's sword stabbed through Hinamori in the dub, but not in the original aired Japanese? :3
Old 2009-06-25, 01:21   Link #57
Alchemist007
*Author

Gotta see Ulq Ichi ultimate showdown! But I hope they do it manga style and concentrate on it...I think they're supposed to finish the Allon fight first, if they do by next ep wow that's faster than I thought.
Old 2009-06-25, 01:43   Link #58
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I just hope their fight doesn't last over a month in the anime too <_<
Old 2009-06-25, 05:08   Link #59
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
no such thing as "power levels" in bleach. that was just an example to help explain how allon being powerful could make sense.
I'm not saying power lvl, i am just wondering at what SS-seat his power could match. He seemed stronger than the 3 lady's from hallibel's faction who summoned him.
Old 2009-06-25, 05:44   Link #60
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
IMO Hisagi was powerful enough to beat Allon.
Its just that Allon is cold and ruthless, and people in stories always let their guard down.
Kira seems to be one of the few that understand war, healing till the last second and his previous fight...

they really should be ashamed for having yamamoto jump in.

especially because I think Hisagi is really Captain Level and will become 9th Division Captain in the future.
Closed Thread