Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-21, 07:17   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 367 Discussion

Your Enemy Is My Enemy

Quote:

Quote:

* Hirako makes an attempt to cut Aizen, let's end this.Having said this he swings his sword downward trying to cut Aizen and in this moment he's cut by someone in the area below his left eye. Tousen: 'Did I miss?' . The one who materialized from behind Aizen and cut Hirako was Tousen.Hirako tells Tousen not to say stupid things he cut him . Tousen says he intended to Shinji from the left to the eye down and this little cut cant be judged as a hit Hirako interrupts and says aint Tosen talking big for an underlings . Tosen responds by saying if Shinji got cut by this underling he is sure to die . After saying this Tousen lunges forward towards Hirako but his sword is repelled by Komamura.

* Tosen is shocked at the presence of Komamura . Komamura glances at the surprised Tousen and addresses Hirako, that he will assist the masked guest. Shinji asks Komamura is it really okay to help him . A group of people whose nature Komamura doesn't know . Komamura replies Vizards aided them first . And it will not do justice to judge someone by their appearance. Koma further addresses Shinji telling him they will fight together and he doesn't want to take a no from Shinji . Hirako upon hearing these Komamura's words has defeated expression on his face and quietly mutters "Such zealous things he's saying... I'm no good at this".

* Scene changes to Hitsugaya: 'What he's being so loud for with this declaration... But indeed [he's right]'. It was what Hitsugaya said hearing Komamura's words. And at the same timeHitsugaya feels someone aproaching from behind and he immediately puts his hand on his sword . Hitsugaya gets attacked by Hallibel but first Lisa strikes once then Hiyori repels her sword . Hitsusgaya asks their allegiance and motive . Hiyori is not bemused and says Vizards don't usually help shinigami, but now it's different . The chapter title is announced with Lisa saying Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend and they have reason enough to join forces .

* Hacchi says to Soifon and Omaeda that even if it's strange they need to fight together for now. . Soifon is not particularly happy about this. Meanwhile Rose is trying to start lecture on good and evil but gets shut up (and slapped a little) by Love who's saying he should start paying attention to the enemy in front of him which is Stark of course.

* Over to Mashiro and Kensei . Mashiro calls dibs on the last Gillian which is still present but Kensei finishes the Gillian before she has a chance . Kensei tells Mashiro to shut up and she can take Super Chunky out . Mashiro is delighted and says "Hurray!!! Kensei, I love you so much!!! " Kensei is not amused by her reaction . Mashiro proceeds to kick Super Chunky with words " Super Kick" .

Credits : CG / Yagami1211 / SpaceCat / avidlinuxuser / VASSiLi
/ Nja / Ohana

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-07-23 at 09:51.
Old 2009-07-21, 07:26   Link #2
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

Well i think everyone expected something like that...But really...letting the Vizards fight the Espadas as well? I'm pretty sure they would fight the 3 badass bastards
Old 2009-07-21, 07:52   Link #3
SMASHERJACKSON

tousen deserves to get beaten by kensei
Old 2009-07-21, 07:55   Link #4
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i wonder if the rest of the group is only watching???? i mean the entire field is full of good guys and like only a couple of 'bad guys'....
Old 2009-07-21, 08:37   Link #5
kitten320

Ha! I've told you that fights will be 2 on 1

And as expected Hachi is fighting Barragan^^

Hope Shinigami are not fully out of the fight.
Old 2009-07-21, 08:44   Link #6
Farscape
Secondman

Weak.. there you go, point is proven. Vizards are weak(perhaps not all eg Shinji altough he would've probably gotten his ass spanked by Aizen)and totally overestimated/exxagerated by lots of people. 2v1 how embarrasing.
Old 2009-07-21, 08:51   Link #7
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
is it just me
or is the idea of someone like yamamoto sitting on the sideline in a battle ment to determine the fate of the world seems like total bullshit
he spent the entire fight doing nothing except take out 3 fracion and their pet
he doesnt even make a move against any of the actual espada
Old 2009-07-21, 09:01   Link #8
Prestige

Bleach is 1vs1 or 2vs1 battle tournament to appease audience, plot and reasons are just excuses to fight.

This entire fake Karakura battle is just tournament rounds of 1vs1 battles where winners continue to take stronger enemys someone can engage with even 2vs1 but unless if there isnt enough enemies you just wait for your turn.

Yamamoto and other SS captains dont have currently opponent so they just have to watch and wait that current matches are concluded.

Aizen is also waiting his turn, before someone engages him he is unable to do anything than watch.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:01   Link #9
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Weak.. there you go, point is proven. Vizards are weak(perhaps not all eg Shinji altough he would've probably gotten his ass spanked by Aizen)and totally overestimated/exxagerated by lots of people. 2v1 how embarrasing.
If vizards were fighting espada 1 on 1 and won, they would be way over powered.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:05   Link #10
kakakka

Quote:
2v1 how embarrasing
Lieks duel that much?

2vs1, I dunno if that supposed to make them weak. If 2 got defeated, that's weak, but I don't mind 2vs1.

Heck I was hoping for them making a rumble with changing opponents depending the situation before. Something that is messy. 1vs1 duel in the open hardly is believable for me for a war.

Halibel vs. Lisa Hiyori, I guess no surprises there.

And I agree, the old man should go all out with the rest right now. No crap, 'saves the best for last'. Last chapter, he's the only best left and he can't do anything.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:13   Link #11
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
is it just me
or is the idea of someone like yamamoto sitting on the sideline in a battle ment to determine the fate of the world seems like total bullshit
it's shounen, it's not about the old powerful guy, but the upcoming and young powerful guy
Old 2009-07-21, 09:14   Link #12
kitten320

I really don't get people saying that 2 on 1 is crap 0_o

Just come on! 2 strongest captains were defeated! There is no way vizards are at such big different level with them! The captain vizards are probably stronger than Shunsui and Ukitake(when wearing masks) but not to such levels. I really doubt that they are a big threat to Yamomoto unless they all will go insane as Ichigo... hope not -_-

So at the moment I'm really happy how Kubo had positioned everyone.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:18   Link #13
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
it's shounen, it's not about the old powerful guy, but the upcoming and young powerful guy
What? Did you see how that old guy fought back in SS. That was sexy! Why is Kubo holding off that part of shonen fanservice?!

Old 2009-07-21, 09:29   Link #14
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
barragan vs hachi?...hmm....interesting. kidou might be able to hold him up for a while but we've still yet to see any of barragan's special abilities so we'll have to see. stark's new opponents should be fun...im expecting some bankai soon. lisa and hiyori better be strong enough to take on halibel....that should be a niiiiiice fight....ice+water+lisa+halibel....i'll add in hiyori for the fiestiness only, but most halibel and lisa. lisa likes naked chics, halibel is a naked chic. done.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:37   Link #15
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Wow I actually expected Gin to act on Aizen's be half, But Tousen works out just as well. Now it seems we may have some interesting battles on our hands.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:38   Link #16
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
i agree with your sentiment, if shunsui was simply faking death due to his apathy it would seem he is able to go toe to toe with stark which in turn would make ths vizard look weak, i can understand if the vizard using their normal powers had to team up but it doesnt seem impressive at all if they hav to gang up AFTER using their vizard upgrade powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
is it just me
As for old man yamma, he mite be sitting out bcos its too dangerouse to let the general to go in2 battle, some ones got to lead and co-ordinate the entire thing as well as rebuild whats left of SS after the fight - but still considering aizens ambition one could argue that no chances should be taken, but considering his zan power it would be a foolish decision to reveal all your strengths and weaknesses to an enemy such as him so soon.

having said this i do think yammamoto should at some point go toe to toe with one of the traitors
Old 2009-07-21, 09:41   Link #17
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Haribel Vs Lisa and Hiyori.
Hmmmm...I wonder.....if it would go down like this....
*Lisa and Hiyori shunpo next to Hitsugaya and stare down the 3rd Espada*
Hitsugaya:What...are you...?
*Hiyori turns to look at him silently, casusally kicks her leg.....catches the flying slipper and SMACKS Hitsugaya across the chops!!*
Hiyori: GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY YA SNOWCONE BRAT!!!!
Hitsugaya: GACK!*Sent spinning away*
Lisa:.....That was a bit much, you're already wearing your mask.
Haribel:*Sweatdrop*

........Nah......
Interesting chapter it looks to be anyway. Sorry Hitsugaya fans.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:44   Link #18
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Tousen has been beaten by Kenpachi before. He must have secret powers to put up a good fight now. Maybe he can use hollow powers aswell. Powers that he wasn't allowed to show in the fight with Kenpachi. Otherwise, I expect him to fall once and for all.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:48   Link #19
kakakka

Quote:
but considering his zan power it would be a foolish decision to reveal all your strengths and weaknesses to an enemy such as him so soon
If Yamamoto can defeat the espadas, why not do it right now. It'll save time and number (captains). If Aizen is that strong, I don't want to gamble on wasting captains because of pride or whatever.
Old 2009-07-21, 09:57   Link #20
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
If Yamamoto can defeat the espadas, why not do it right now. It'll save time and number (captains). If Aizen is that strong, I don't want to gamble on wasting captains because of pride or whatever.
i was implying the purpose of keeping their aces hidden is so when the definitve battle happens i.e vs aizen they can be used then otherwise aizen may end up analyzing their abilities and find a weakensss which could turn things in his favour - espada or not the real threat is aizen so it seems a bad idea to give him the chance to get one up on SS for no reason, thought the vizard has intervened the top 3 epada + superchunky and WW hav yet to actualy defeat some of the captains, even ukitake - though he mite be wounded doesnt mean hes out of the fight just yet - also not forgetting isshin, urahara, tessa and yorouchi.

i would hav included the royal guard but afaik theyre not aware of outside occurances so aizen could after beating SS just bide his time till he has a large enough and or powerful enough force to make the royal guards threat irrelivent.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga