AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-24, 01:58   Link #61
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I like TW's idea of his owner being an arrancar, maybe Zanpakuto have an innate obligation of killing hollows, so he just had to kill his master, and because of that, he's on borrowed time now until he fades into the farplane.
Old 2009-09-24, 02:47   Link #62
Uchiha Soul

Well Muramasa is really a mystery & there is possiblity that we might never know who was his owner

but i dont think he's belong to Ashido bcoz first, Ashido filler arc is connected to the manga and he is not dead yet .. second, Ashido's zanpaktou hilt is green while Muramasa is purple .. and the fact that Ashido live in HM for long time, he must be familiar with Hollow powers as well as his zenpaktou, but we saw Muramasa is weak in front of hichigo power so if he is Ashido's he must be able to compete Hichigo.

and when i think abt it right now .. i think he is not an arrancer's also for the same last reason above .. bcoz if he is an arrancer's he must be familiar with ichigo 3 in 1 combination not shocked and confused. (Muramasa reaction when he saw Ichigo combination power was like he saw it for the first time)

i still believe there is somthing involved with Byakuya.. Maybe Muramasa is Hisane's?
i dont know if this theory can be right .. i know she is dead, and i know the fact when the shinigamis die their zenpaktou die with them but maybe he free himslef before she died or maybe he is the reason of her disease that's why he says i kill my own master.

Last edited by Uchiha Soul; 2009-09-24 at 07:57.
Old 2009-09-24, 08:42   Link #63
Lady Luna

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. It was quite good. Tobiume and Haineko kept cracking me up, especially their squabbling...though as it continued it got ever so slightly annoying.

What I really loved about this episode was Hyourimaru. He's one hunky zanpakuto. And, I think it is very fitting that the youngest captain's zanpakuto doesn't remember anything. They have known each other for a rather limited amount of time. It was a great way to show just how limited, or rather underdeveloped, Hitsygaya's abilities really are. He still has a long way to go. I look forward to seeing how that relationship problem will be amended.

It doesn't really bother me that Ichigo is still there. He's still there...okay. *shrug*
Old 2009-09-24, 11:08   Link #64
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I wonder if Hyorinmaru was confused because he used to belong to two shinigami. If it's set before the DiamondDust rebellion then he could still be but I doubt it.
Old 2009-09-24, 15:33   Link #65
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I wonder if Hyorinmaru was confused because he used to belong to two shinigami. If it's set before the DiamondDust rebellion then he could still be but I doubt it.
Yeah, I kinda doubt that too....on both counts
Old 2009-09-24, 18:35   Link #66
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Yeah, this arc definitely don't fit into normal continuity. Then again, Diamond Dust Rebellion don't either...
Old 2009-09-24, 21:08   Link #67
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I was think that also.. kind of confusing.. so DimondDust rebellion has a connecton to this filer..

Great episode I would say... Toshiro looks awesome

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-09-24, 21:34   Link #68
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Great episode I would say... Toshiro looks awesome
You mean Hyourinmaru looks awesome.
Old 2009-09-24, 23:07   Link #69
Alchemist007
*Author

I think you mean shiro chan.
Old 2009-09-24, 23:41   Link #70
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Tobiume officially owns in this episode...Who knew such a mentally frail and unstable person like Momo wielded such a tactful zanpakuto who could play psychological warfare like no other? Talk about a bitch! Pulling out that Aizen card like it was a mere 2 of Hearts; You just can't go flinging out allusions like that so casually without being pathologically sadistic...

That's why Tobiume would make the better wife, because Byakuya-sama isn't going to talk dirty like that to you...

Other than that, kind of a so-so episode...Toshiro, as talented as he is, is still an NIB (n00b-in-training) proven by how fast and massive Hyorinmaru can control his own techniques...

Ichigo could really do well for male pharmaceutical advertisements, though, derived off of Haineko's off-beat comment about Zangetsu's shape...Ichigo WINS at a lot of things, but if there's one thing Ichigo will always WIN at, it's WINNING at having a big thing...Ichigo win's at having a big thing!

"Oh, Kurosaki-kun!" *blush*

The Soul Society runs red with the blood of all the male characters yet the female characters bleed not one drop of nose blood from the sight of Ichigo...Something's not working right...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-09-25, 02:34   Link #71
rozenfreak123
Kanna-chan/Rin-chan Lover

I agree with that she would because she is quite moe unlike haineko. Although the way Tobiume called Momo weak was quite similar to Zarbimaru calling Renji weak. You start to wonder if the connection has to do with the fact that Momo and Renji were good friends during their academy days.

Last edited by rozenfreak123; 2009-09-25 at 02:44.
Old 2009-09-25, 02:45   Link #72
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah to be honest I found the whole bitch talk and little unbearable. Sort of sympathised with Ichigo at that point.
Old 2009-09-25, 12:51   Link #73
rozenfreak123
Kanna-chan/Rin-chan Lover

Yeah, during when Tobuime and Haneiko were bitching who would beat the hell out of Ichigo, Ichigo should of shunpoed his way out of there. That way Tobuime and Haneiko would have difficulty finding him.
Old 2009-09-25, 14:29   Link #74
Alchemist007
*Author

Oh god I can imagine the doujins that can result from this ep.
Old 2009-09-25, 17:30   Link #75
Supermutant

Good episode, but I felt that Ichigo had little business being there. Except for showing of his 'big thing' of course.
Old 2009-09-25, 21:11   Link #76
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ikkaku and Houzukimaru performing their super-lucky dance gag almost ruined the momentum of a tense showdown. Fortunately, this only happened before they started the real fight, and at least I felt that their fight promised what's its expected in the nature of both.

Now, I felt frustrated that Ichigo had been pressured at first by Gegetsuburi. I mean if he unwillingly and unknowingly slammed Omaeda with a wall slab, then I cannot fathom how Ichigo was forced to resort using a serious blast to knock out the light out cold of Gegetsuburi.

A fist punch or another wall slam without any effort should had done the trick.
Old 2009-09-25, 21:20   Link #77
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Ikkaku and Houzukimaru performing their super-lucky dance gag almost ruined the momentum of a tense showdown. Fortunately, this only happened before they started the real fight, and at least I felt that their fight promised what's its expected in the nature of both.

Now, I felt frustrated that Ichigo had been pressured at first by Gegetsuburi. I mean if he unwillingly and unknowingly slammed Omaeda with a wall slab, then I cannot fathom how Ichigo was forced to resort using a serious blast to knock out the light out cold of Gegetsuburi.

A fist punch or another wall slam without any effort should had done the trick.
You're an episode behind, man.
Old 2009-09-26, 09:44   Link #78
kitten320

Man... Hitsugaya really sucks.... It took him for ages to do an ice prison to catch Lupi while Hyounimaru did it in seconds 0_0
Old 2009-09-26, 09:59   Link #79
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Makes you wonder how the li'l twerp is gonna beat Hyorinmaru...
Old 2009-09-26, 10:00   Link #80
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Man... Hitsugaya really sucks.... It took him for ages to do an ice prison to catch Lupi while Hyounimaru did it in seconds 0_0
Well to be fair all zanpanktou can use their own abilities far better than their Shinigami counterparts.
Closed Thread