AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 10:37   Link #641
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Question, is the Euro Front story already ended? Or maybe its gonna get TE treatment in future?
From where the part that they shown in Age anniversary trailer?

I'm quite sad because I thought there is story about them again after 02
Old 2012-08-28, 12:15   Link #642
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Finished Sumika route ... in altered fable its ok ....

then tried Kasumi route ...... ( seriously age trying to make (you)/ Takeru into a lolicon or is he already one )

and
Spoiler for .........:
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 01:37   Link #643
Isekaijin

Started Alternative a few hours ago. God I can't stop reading. Still expecting best VN ever and so far isn't disappointing me. Everything fits, I'm utterly bewildered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Oh, glad to hear that you enjoyed the first two. A lot of people find them boring. Who was your favourite character in Extra, routewise?

More or less, yes. Alternative is one the top tier VNs. And to many, it simply is the best. Nevertheless, you should still keep your expectations in check so as to make sure you enjoy it as much as possible.
Lacrosse was a little vexing after the 3rd time but everything else in Extra was good for a VN. I liked the heroines, the little cliches. Routewise I guess I liked Meiya's the best. Also due to someone advising me to do so I only went once trough Unlimited, and I liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Trauma train alert ... that all that i can say dude
Yeah I figured, Those are the same guys behind Rumbling Hearts after all.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 07:04   Link #644
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Started Alternative a few hours ago. God I can't stop reading. Still expecting best VN ever and so far isn't disappointing me. Everything fits, I'm utterly bewildered.

Lacrosse was a little vexing after the 3rd time but everything else in Extra was good for a VN. I liked the heroines, the little cliches. Routewise I guess I liked Meiya's the best. Also due to someone advising me to do so I only went once trough Unlimited, and I liked it.
Well, I'm glad that it hasn't disappointed you thus far, and it shouldn't, unless you were to disagree with how something was executed and/or handled. Personal taste and all that.

Woah, you actually went through the Lacrosse arc 3 times? Props to you, bro. I just skipped all the previously read text; I hate being forced to re-read something while it's fresh in my mind. Aha, Meiya's? That's awesome. Did you do her route in Unlimited?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 11:31   Link #645
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
I don't know if this is the right thread or not but did anyone else noticed this:

I really wish this gets finished, i don't even need a story just fighting swarms of beta in an actual TSF suffices for me XD.
it said it would be compleate in december 2012 https://sites.google.com/site/littlemeto
Old 2012-08-31, 22:09   Link #646
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Can someone confirm if the VA for Hibiki from TDA is Ichiki Mitsuhiro? If so this is the VA in the middle of the Kokoro Connect fascia thats going on now.

https://boards.4chan.org/m/res/8163348#p8163348
http://kousakakiririn.tumblr.com/pos...list-seiyuu-in

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 02:55   Link #647
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Can someone confirm if the VA for Hibiki from TDA is Ichiki Mitsuhiro? If so this is the VA in the middle of the Kokoro Connect fascia thats going on now.
From my quick searches at some BL games wiki, apparently yes. He was under the name "Arasawa Shin".
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:14   Link #648
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
From my quick searches at some BL games wiki, apparently yes. He was under the name "Arasawa Shin".
Well, this might affect our Chronicles 04 release date then, damn... Poor guy got pranked and jerked around, he swallowed it and continue to keep his head down manfully... he is as awesome as his character...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:31   Link #649
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Well, this might affect our Chronicles 04 release date then, damn... Poor guy got pranked and jerked around, he swallowed it and continue to keep his head down manfully... he is as awesome as his character...
Yeah, probably. This whole stunt really pisses me off.
Old 2012-09-01, 09:18   Link #650
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

The opening sequence for the PS3 versions are out.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201208/31020525.html

DAT Shiranui and Takemi almost gave me a cardiac arrest... and Meiya is all by herself at 00:21 of the video... ;_;
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:31   Link #651
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post

DAT Shiranui and Takemi almost gave me a cardiac arrest... and Meiya is all by herself at 00:21 of the video... ;_;
Oh. My. God.

Spoilers
Spoiler for Just in case
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Hm, so those are the pins I heard about.. kind of lacking, but I still want the LEs of both games. XD

I was watching anime, but some scenes in the OPs are just too delicious to pass up. Avatar time!
Old 2012-09-01, 09:50   Link #652
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post

So this is for the ps3? awesome stuff.

But correct me if I'm wrong but the pv of extra and unlimited ending part where
Spoiler:

Gah! the takemikazuchi is running wild!! and even Susanoo is shown.

Are they doing a 3D version of the fight like in this pv or they will still retain the same game from the pc? because that sweet scene of Shiranui in the middle of the heard of BETA!!!!

I would like to see that in 3D.
Old 2012-09-01, 09:53   Link #653
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So this is for the ps3? awesome stuff.

But correct me if I'm wrong but the pv of extra and unlimited ending part where
Spoiler:
Yep. That's the impression I got, anyway.
Old 2012-09-01, 10:08   Link #654
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
I'm glad you're enjoying it, but it isn't advisable to set yourself up for disappointment. I'm sure that this can end up being your favorite VN, but you should just trust your own judgment and not expect the flawless masterpiece that people set it up to be.

As for me, I think it's awesome, but it has a few flaws in the writing (explaining the character development, the main girls getting shoved to the side for half of the story) that slightly hampered my enjoyment. The thing about Muv-Luv is that it's made up of a well-calculated string of emotional highs and lows that are guaranteed to move you in some way or another. Not considering the rest of the trilogy, Muv-Luv Alternative really is the best VN I've ever played, but my VN portfolio is so vacuous that it doesn't mean much. I'm playing Little Busters right now and that may be a contender for best VN as well.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:43   Link #655
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

speaking of little busters
Spoiler for .......:
Old 2012-09-01, 14:11   Link #656
tsunade666

^lol on major walken
Old 2012-09-01, 16:07   Link #657
Belgaesh

Quote:
speaking of little busters
Spoiler for .......:
This was really well done. Great find!

Edit: The opening for both Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited and Alternative for the PS3 are awesome.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:25   Link #658
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
As for me, I think it's awesome, but it has a few flaws in the writing (explaining the character development, the main girls getting shoved to the side for half of the story) that slightly hampered my enjoyment.
Spoiler for Response:
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 17:37   Link #659
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
Spoiler for Response:
Well there altered fable, as much age trying to troll that it not related to Alternative ( Screw you AGE!!) i do think a branch of Final extra ...
Old 2012-09-01, 17:42   Link #660
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Well there altered fable, as much age trying to troll that it not related to Alternative ( Screw you AGE!!) i do think a branch of Final extra ...
It being a branch of Final Extra actually makes a good bit of sense, and it having a connection to Final Extra in that manner (branch of the world) is the only manner that I'll accept.

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto